Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:01 AM #1

Default Jungle Janice\'s hots for host

Quote:
Jungle Janice's hots for host
RANDY star Janice Dickinson last night revealed only one fella had her panting with passion in the jungle – I’m A Celebrity host Declan Donnelly.

In her first interview since the show ended, the runner-up roared: “Dec is so hot.

“I want to put him in a thong and play wild games with him. Grrowl!”

Dec, 32, was repeatedly left red-faced as three-times wed Janice, 53, flirted with him and called him “Hottie” at every opportunity.

The American ex-super-model confessed: “I kept hoping I was going to get some eye contact with him because I do like him so much.

“He has sex appeal – he’s an international sex symbol.

“So what? He doesn’t have a girlfriend – he’s playing the field with whomever he chooses.”

But the pint-sized presenter - half of Geordie TV duo Ant and Dec - would have a job competing with Janice’s boyfriend of nine months, Joe Kaplan.

Sexual

Janice, who claims to have slept with more than 1,000 men including Mick Jagger and Jack Nicholson, said: “This is the longest I’ve gone without sex. But was I trying to sleep with any of the crew? No! I’m in a completely monogamous relationship with Joe.”

Then she declared: “As soon as I get off the plane, I’m going to drag my boyfriend into the ladies’ room. I’ll walk out a happy camper.”

Janice hit out at fellow campmates, branding them has-beens and winner Christopher Biggins a “nasty p****” out to seduce boyband hunk J Brown.

But she was swept away with the romance between Cerys Matthews and Marc Bannerman. She revealed:

I saw the love story. I shot my JD cupid arrow and as soon as that hit it was on. There was sexual energy – phenomenal, hard-driving, jam-slamming, heart-dropping sexual energy.

It was something everyone out there would wish could happen to them or their loved ones. It was a beautiful love story unfolding before my eyes – it was Shakespearean.

“I used to catch them at intimate spots at the waterfall, singing to one another. It was so romantic. Close_quote

But Janice WEPT when she recalled how she was treated. She said: “I was totally unappreciated. I was never asked my opinion. People would tell me to ******* off. No one comforted me, except the rat that bit my finger. I didn’t even get to cook. I’m a working celebrity – they’re has-beens. ******* ’em! “What has John done? What has Rodney done, what has J done? What the hell has Cerys done? I didn’t like the group at all.”

Fiery Janice then let rip at panto dame Biggins. She seethed: “Biggins is a p**** – he’s nasty. He’s a has-been. I mean what exactly is a pantomime? Is that on in 110 countries? My TV shows are.

“Biggins just acted for the cameras. I tell the truth.”

Traumatic

Janice said that off camera the gay star set his sights on former 5IVE singer J.

She claimed: “He had the hots for J, that’s a fact. But J wasn’t going to go there – God, no. He fancied Gemma big time. He would have loved to have been her guy.”

Janice also said she was picked on for being American. She claimed: “I was persona non grata. People were saying things to me like ‘Yank’ all the time. Thanks a lot – I’m having post-traumatic stress from this.”

She pointed out one former husband, producer Simon Fields, is British as is their 20-year-old son Nathan.

Janice claimed fellow campers were frustrated that viewers kept voting her to do Bushtucker Trials. She went on: “They were antagonistic towards me because I did a record nine trials in a row. They couldn’t understand why they weren’t being chosen.”

She also hit back at campmates’ claims she flunked tasks to create great telly.

She insisted: “I don’t act. If people think I was performing for the cameras that’s their problem.

“I went in there 100 per cent to do the best job I could to get food for the teammates.”

Janice went on the show to prove it was possible for a “room service girl” to do without life’s luxuries.

She said: “I work all the time, so for me I’m A Celebrity was a nice way to have a holiday. I wanted people in Britain to see that you can run around in nature and still be beautiful. It was a very spiritual experience.

“I never thought ‘Get Me Out Of Here’ once.”
Source: The Sun
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
host, hots, janice's, jungle