Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-06-2019, 01:28 PM #1
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Birmingham City.

This is gonna be a rant thread from me so I do apologize, if you don't want to read it then that's fine, if you do then gladly contribute to the thread.

Anyway I am absolutely livid that we have sacked Monk, like Rowett he was starting to get the club respected again and was making the club tough to beat in matches, even in the FA Cup West Ham only got two goals against us which was better than what most people had predicted would happen.

Yet our genius board wants to sack him because we don't play beautiful Football! Who the **** cares if we play beautiful Football!? As long as we get 3 points that's all that should matter imo.

Also I know that nobody will agree with me on what I'm about to say, and some will find it rude, but I get quite mad to see us struggling to stay in the Championship whilst smaller teams like Cardiff, Bournemouth, and Huddersfield have had seasons in the Premier League, and Leicester having a Premier League title win that imo we should've been up there competing for that Premier League title, but instead we're struggling to hold off Burton Albion in recent times (again no offence to Burton) but it shouldn't even be close on who's the better team imo.

But yeah Blues and Villa should both be fighting for titles imo as both of them being second city teams, yet one struggles to hold off Rotherham United due to clownish ownership (who seriously needs to leave the club) and the other Birmingham club needed to be handheld every week by the Referees just to get to the Premier League this season.

In all honesty though I could handle us underachieving and not being a Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc if we actually had competent ownership who had our interests at heart and let us flourish to the point of actually being in the Premier League where we belong.

If the rumours are true then I wish Pep Clotet the best of luck, but his previous track record as Manager concerns me, and he'll have to fight off a bigger enemy than any Villa fan could ever hope to be and that's our owners.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
birmingham, city