Notices

Love Island ITV2's reality show, Love Island, presented by Laura Whitmore.

Old 20-07-2019, 12:08 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
I'll vote for Chris and Harley(?) before Micheal.
Well if you want the final week to be really boring you should
Old 20-07-2019, 12:10 PM #27

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
I think people are digging at Michael because he’s lying to her face, he wouldn’t be doing this if Joanna was still there, he said “i found what i’m looking for and now she’s leaving” then say he didn’t say who he also said he wouldn’t mind if she picked greg and will give her space... he hasn’t given her space. We don’t know Greg that well since he’s only been there for a few days but we know Michael is a liar and isn’t loyal, his head easily turns so why would we want Amber to go back to Michael when there’a a high chance he will get with another girl again?
Er ..... because she wants Michael and doesn’t want Greg duh
Old 20-07-2019, 12:12 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Micheal humiliated amber on national television by picking Joanne over her, ok fine maybe he acted rash or out of fear that Amber was gonna do the same.. but he then also:
- started a smear campaign against Amber making her out to be hysterical and 'childish'.
- tried to gaslight Amber on multiple occasions.
- While Joanne was there he shut down any possibility of getting back with Amber
- Bitched about Amber to Joanna pretty much every day
- he refused to apologise for what he did and how he treated her after
- Once Joanne was gone he shut amber down again(while speaking to her like ****)
- he apologised once he was called out by Ovie
- Then miraculously decided that he still had feelings for Amber the second a guy she liked took her on a date.

This man is a DEMON and Amber needs to enjoy her freedom. It doesn't matter how cute they were before nobody deserves to be treated like this and if thinks this won't happen again if she gets back with him then she's only fooling herself...
Sounds like a lot of normal beginnings to a relationship
Old 20-07-2019, 01:36 PM #29

Quote:
Micheal humiliated amber on national television by picking Joanne over her, ok fine maybe he acted rash or out of fear that Amber was gonna do the same.. but he then also:
- started a smear campaign against Amber making her out to be hysterical and 'childish'.
- While Joanne was there he shut down any possibility of getting back with Amber
- Once Joanne was gone he shut amber down again(while speaking to her like ****)
- Then miraculously decided that he still had feelings for Amber the second a guy she liked took her on a date.

This man is a DEMON and Amber needs to enjoy her freedom. It doesn't matter how cute they were before nobody deserves to be treated like this and if thinks this won't happen again if she gets back with him then she's only fooling herself...

The man is not a DEMON ffs...he hasn't killed anyone. The show is all about switching couples etc...hes not the only person to have had his head turned and dump someone on NTV...so lets not get carried away..its the basis of the show.
I believe Michael thought Amber was going to come back from Casa Anor with someone else and to save face he got himself coupled up with Joanna. When Amber came back alone, he realised his mistake but instead of being honest he lied to Joanna, Amber and himself because he didn't want to look like a 'dick'...when Joanna left he lied again by saying he found what he had come for to keep up the charade...but he didn't leave with her...because it was his opportunity to put things right.

He made a right hash of it...and its understandable that Amber cant trust him. Hes lied too many times but I think she and Michael know that they have a connection.

I agree with Kaz and I think Amber has chosen Greg for all the wrong reasons because shes not attracted to him...he just says all the right things to make her feel the queen she thinks she is. He isn't really into her either to win over Amber over Michael was all he really wanted ...Amber has just allowed herself to be as childish as Michael by picking Greg to make Michael jealous.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 01:38 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I agree, i think even with their faults Michael and Amber make a nice couple, all couples have thier differences it's nice to see them being real and not sickly false, had these two got together again,I think they would have won,I think Amber trying to teach Michael a lesson may have shot herself in the foot, Greg is a nice bloke but really doesn't seem to be that into Amber,maybe its a man thing and he just wants her to piss Michael off but I still think they fancy each other (Michael and Amber) I'm not overkeen on them but they do seem to be the most real, but I still think Tommy and Mollie have this.
Completely agree Kaz..
Old 20-07-2019, 07:59 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Completely agree Kaz..
Michael will probably be gone tomorrow and then we’re left with the fffakes

Stupid move from Amber
Old 21-07-2019, 02:35 AM #32

Quote:
The man is not a DEMON ffs...he hasn't killed anyone. The show is all about switching couples etc...hes not the only person to have had his head turned and dump someone on NTV...so lets not get carried away..its the basis of the show.

I believe Michael thought Amber was going to come back from Casa Anor with someone else and to save face he got himself coupled up with Joanna. When Amber came back alone, he realised his mistake but instead of being honest he lied to Joanna, Amber and himself because he didn't want to look like a 'dick'...when Joanna left he lied again by saying he found what he had come for to keep up the charade...but he didn't leave with her...because it was his opportunity to put things right.

He made a right hash of it...and its understandable that Amber cant trust him. Hes lied too many times but I think she and Michael know that they have a connection.

I agree with Kaz and I think Amber has chosen Greg for all the wrong reasons because shes not attracted to him...he just says all the right things to make her feel the queen she thinks she is. He isn't really into her either to win over Amber over Michael was all he really wanted ...Amber has just allowed herself to be as childish as Michael by picking Greg to make Michael jealous.
Franceseca and greg should couple up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Trouble1321075 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 09:04 AM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble1321075 View Post
Franceseca and greg should couple up.

That’s what should have happened on Friday only stupid Amber listened to ‘brain dead’ Belle
Old 21-07-2019, 09:58 AM #34

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Michael doesnt deserve a second chance with Amber no matter what their 'so caled' connection is. She shouldn't trust him. If his head was turned so quickly by Joanna even though he had been with Amber four weeks, the minute he is out of there he will be off chasing some other woman in my humble opinion. I know its hard to deny chemistry and maybe Greg was just the safe option but sometimes feelings can grow and I would rather she give him a chance
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 10:33 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Michael doesnt deserve a second chance with Amber no matter what their 'so caled' connection is. She shouldn't trust him. If his head was turned so quickly by Joanna even though he had been with Amber four weeks, the minute he is out of there he will be off chasing some other woman in my humble opinion. I know its hard to deny chemistry and maybe Greg was just the safe option but sometimes feelings can grow and I would rather she give him a chance

I disagree...everyone deserves a second chance and Amber is effectively using Greg...I don't think there is any romantic feelings there he was just the safe option.
Old 21-07-2019, 12:06 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
That’s what should have happened on Friday only stupid Amber listened to ‘brain dead’ Belle
I cant fault amber for running back to michael at the snap of his fingers. I do however fault the producers for giving fran last pick which is no choice at all.

Old 21-07-2019, 12:09 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Who cares about when they get out? She has a week to find out if she even wants to pursue things on the outside, what she does already know for sure is that she does not want Greg

If she were having a romantic thing with Ovie, I’d be the first to say get Michael out, but she ain’t, she’s using Greg, who is also using her to stay in. If it ends like this, it’s a sh.tty end to her whole experience in the Villa.

KEEP MICHAEL IN
Old 21-07-2019, 12:29 PM #38

Quote:
Who cares about when they get out? She has a week to find out if she even wants to pursue things on the outside, what she does already know for sure is that she does not want Greg

If she were having a romantic thing with Ovie, I’d be the first to say get Michael out, but she ain’t, she’s using Greg, who is also using her to stay in. If it ends like this, it’s a sh.tty end to her whole experience in the Villa.

KEEP MICHAEL IN

I do agree with you Miranda...she has no interest in Greg romantically and they are using each other for different reasons. Its very fickle. I think Amber should have given Michael another go..because there is no way he would hurt her again. They might even have won. She wont win with Greg..
Old 21-07-2019, 01:10 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I do agree with you Miranda...she has no interest in Greg romantically and they are using each other for different reasons. Its very fickle. I think Amber should have given Michael another go..because there is no way he would hurt her again. They might even have won. She wont win with Greg..
I’m still hoping lol
Old 21-07-2019, 01:50 PM #40

Quote:
I’m still hoping lol

So am I...but I cannot see Michael and Fran surviving tonight..so I don't think its going to happen.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:02 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So am I...but I cannot see Michael and Fran surviving tonight..so I don't think its going to happen.
Well papers online are sayin that the islanders will choose who goes out of the two couples up so Michael should be safe.....yesssss

Last edited by Miranda123; 21-07-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Miranda123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 02:06 PM #42
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:

Old 21-07-2019, 02:07 PM #43
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Well papers online are sayin that the islanders will choose who goes out of the two couples up so Michael should be safe.....yesssss
Or they could dump him to send him back to Joanna seeing as there's nothing left for him in the villa now Amber is with Greg
Old 21-07-2019, 02:23 PM #44

Quote:
Not really...Michael and Fran are the only 'friend' couple in there so I think its even more likely they will go.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:30 PM #45

Quote:

KEEP MICHAEL IN
She deserves a ****ty ending

Old 21-07-2019, 02:36 PM #46

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Or they could dump him to send him back to Joanna seeing as there's nothing left for him in the villa now Amber is with Greg
You guys are spoiling my Sunday with all this negativity and it’s time for my Sunday roast. See you on the other side, hopefully with Michael still in
Old 21-07-2019, 03:39 PM #47
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):

Quote:

girl... I was being hyperbolic I think we all know his actions aren’t evil in the grand scheme of things.
armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 03:46 PM #48
baddie

Favourites (more):

baddie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sounds like a lot of normal beginnings to a relationship
if that’s something you would accept in a relationship then i can’t really argue with that i just wouldn’t ever and I don’t think Amber should either.
armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 04:20 PM #49

Quote:
girl... I was being hyperbolic I think we all know his actions aren’t evil in the grand scheme of things.

Lol...cool...but you never know with some people

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
amber, michael, win