Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Celebrity Big Brother series 1 - 22 Forums for the previous series of Celebrity BB UK (2001 - Summer 2018).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2019, 05:14 PM #28
-

-

The second of many good (if slightly unneeded) summer celebrity series

10th Place: Celebrity Big Brother 12 (2013)

(Before any of you start, I‘m fully aware that CBB8 was a summer series, but this was the second “second-yearly” celeb series after CBB10!)

The 12th celebrity series was good. Far better than the ones I’ve reviewed so far. It was a vast improvement on CBB11 and dare I say that I even preferred it to BB14! Bite me!

The series had a great deal of humour (necessary after the winters more moody tone), mainly due to Lauren Harries. From the first day, she constantly provided and made what could have been a very mediocre series into something very enjoyable.

Add in Louie, Carole, Vicky and Courtney (probably not the most memorable of housemates, however her relationship with Lauren was actually very endearing) and you had something of a diverse cast. Sure, Ron was the “formerly disgraced star who isn’t really necessary” token cast member and Mario just isn’t necessary in any real given situation, but the majority of them provided. Danielle vs Louie was something I never knew I needed and Carole talking about wanting to get Vicky out in her sleep was a scream. Sure, the winner wasn’t the best, but then when are they?

It probably feels like the least memorable summer series to me, but it certainly wasn’t a bad one.

Nominated: CBB9 | CBB10 | CBB13 | CBB14 | CBB15 | CBB16 | CBB17 | CBB19 | CBB22

Evicted: CBB20 | CBB18 | CBB8 | CBB11 | CBB21 | CBB12
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, channel 5, era, rankdown