Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-09-2019, 02:24 PM #1
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Default Who returns for an All Stars 2 Cast?

This thread is made every once in a while but we've had a couple more seasons since the last one I think. With MAYBE an All Stars season finally coming some time soon? Maybe it will never happen again but with BBUS21 finishing up, post an All Stars lineup you think we'd see if it happened next season.

I think they would go with mostly BB8+ seasons (maybe up to 2 pre-AS castings or Dr. Will if he would do it lol but idk). I'm going to stick with post-BB8 however... and heavier on the most recent seasons as well.

I honestly think they would expand to about 17-18, maybe up to 20 players for this as well but I'm going to make a list of some of the most likely returns for AS2:

BB8

BB10

(maybe not him especially if they get Dan to do it, unless it's another Will/Boogie type situation)

BB11

(for some reason I doubt we'd see Jeff & Jordan again)

BB12

(any other Brigade member also possible)

BB13

(Brendon also possible but I could see Rachel & Elissa BOTH returning together with Brendon staying home watching)

BB14

(maybe Danielle is possible too, I could see her as a +1 for Dan doing it)

BB15

(pretty much only two I realistically see returning from BB15, and depends how they feel about Amanda)

BB16

BB17

(if she would do it)

BB18

(maybe Victor instead from this season (or both), or if they brought Day to represent 17 & 18)

BB19

BB20

BB21

(probably 2 out of 3 of these + Cliff + Nicole --- or about 3 out of those 5)

There's a shortlist of 28 people I think they'd HIGHLY consider... Can't even cut it down to a 16-20 person cast. Maybe some older hg's like Donny & Renny etc. also in the running. Maybe throw JC in there (they like him & I think BB20 would be the modern day BB6 for All Stars 2). I could see more from 16 as well.

Definitely think there would be like a handfull of seasons where only one person represents the cast (and then maybe someone else who was involved in 2 seasons for some of those like BB13, BB14, BB18-19). BB9 likely wouldn't see any returns, maybe another one or two seasons wouldn't see any returnees either

Last edited by JerseyWins; 21-09-2019 at 02:28 PM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cast, returns, stars