Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-09-2019, 05:12 AM #1

Default 10 Things Wrong With BB7. Rant

This series could have been the best as it started off so well but unfortunately it quickly faded.

10 things wrong with this series. (In order as it happened.)

1. George and Dawn were a waste of two spots. George never really stood out. Dawn's exit was bizarre but she did seem genuinely nice. I liked the way she stood up to Shabaz, unlike Sezer.

2. Everyone hearing the "Get Grace Out" chants in the garden. It not only made Grace an easy target for nominations but it made her change her personality thus erasing her status as a "villain" as so many people saw her as. However every series does need a villain.

3. Susie being allowed to nominate anyone (Aside from Lisa). Too much power being given to a contestant (especially a new one, as she hadn't proven herself at that point). I wished Grace would have won the box task and got immunity instead of Lisa. I can't understand Susie's husband paying £4000 for a ticket, yet she didn't really do much whilst in there.

4. Big characters like Sezer, Grace & Shabaz were all gone by Day 30. I hate the fact Grace left early. Grace was very underappreciated as a housemate. I felt we were beginning to get a feud between her and Aisleyne which would have been entertaining. It would have been the two alpha females of the house going head to head, but it was cut short. I felt Lea and Nikki were scared of Aisleyne when they had their arguments with her but Grace wouldn't have been. (Plus Grace would obviously have had Mikey on her side.)

5. Poor selection for HND aside from Jayne. Annoyingly she was the first to go from that group. Spiral was too aggressive for me. Didn't understand Michael's hatred of Richard, seemed somewhat unjustified.

6. Nikki being evicted over pretty much everyone else? It's hard to believe she went over the likes of Susie, Michael, Spiral etc.. Very odd. If the public had been voting to save instead of evict, the boring characters would not have survived.

7. Some of the longest lasting housemates (Imogen, Pete and Glynn) were dull. Imogen just always seemed like a follower whether to Grace or Aisleyne. I did like her but felt she should have brought more to the series, considering she lasted nearly the whole time.

8. Lea or Grace should have re-entered in the last week instead of Nikki. Grace - as we could have got Grace VS Aisleyne as their feud was just starting to build before Grace was evicted. Lea also would have been good as her and Pete might have got together. Nikki just didn't really bring that much in the final week.

9. Pete winning. Too predictable and not entertaining enough. (Even the producers called Pete boring which is why he was not asked back for Ultimate Big Brother in 2010.) I didn't like his sob story with Richard about that whole dream he had. Felt like he was fishing for votes. He was also overconfident about winning as he stated Aisleyne might have ruined his chances of winning during the speech, which is unfair to put on Aisleyne. Pete overreacted big time.

10. Series went on for too long. Should have ended at around Day 70. Had it not have been for the ex housemates I probably would just have skipped to the final few days. Lisa or Jayne should have been picked over Mikey for the ex housemates.

Last edited by CNoakes; 26-09-2019 at 08:38 AM.
CNoakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, bb7, rant, things, wrong