Default RPDR UK S1 E7 discussion thread

sooooon

Spoiler:

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 09:18 PM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Spoiler:

...Cheryl......it’s hard to lose any queen when it gets to the final few like this, but it was Cheryl’s time...and the right two were in the lip sync...Baga knew she had to werk it for her life and she did......Baga’s mom and Cheryl’s sister watching them, awwwww...I loved tonight’s family makeover and runway, the moms and sisters were gorgeous...good luck to the final three..
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 09:23 PM #3
A great thief

A great thief

Spoiler:

obviously knew it was inevitable but still absolutely GUTTED about Chez she slayed that lipsync ugh I ****ing loved her I hope we see her on more stuff <33
Old 15-11-2019, 12:03 AM #4
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Spoiler:

Okay we knew Cheryl would get the boot, I actually think Viv and Baga should've lip-synced but this was the inevitable final 3. Baga did win the lip-sync but Tears Cry On Their Own was more suited to her although it's a bagga sh*te of a lip-sync song.

My heart went out to Josie Chipz, or should I say Sacka Spuds tonight. Baga was ****ing awful to her on the runway, and if calling your mum fat and old wasn't enough in front of an audience and national television - there's nothing worse than constantly reminding a shy and quiet person that they're shy and quiet. You could just tell Viv and Divina felt really uncomfortable.

I'm glad Viv won her third badge and that it evens out the final 3 in terms of badges won - even if technically Baga has the least solo wins as she shares the Snatch Game one with Viv and the Frock Destroyers one with Divina.

Divina is my winner, personally. Whilst I do like the final three girls, Divina not only has the uniqueness, charisma, nerve and talent, but she's been the heart and soul of this season and she just genuinely seems like a good person. She also gives me a Jinx Monsoon vibe, with Viv being Alaska and Baga being Detox. The narrative of the season would just fit a Divina win perfectly. But I would put my money on The Vivienne- she's been the chosen one since the get-go.

Last edited by Wizard.; 15-11-2019 at 12:05 AM.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 12:33 AM #5
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Agree with the above tbh
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 12:46 AM #6
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle

Spoiler:

Baga was awful to his poor mum, was rooting for Cheryl to batter her in the lip sync but I think the final 3 has been quite obvious for a while
Old 15-11-2019, 01:27 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Spoiler:

I don’t understand them continuing to save Baga, I can’t think of a single episode where she’s looked great, the majority of the time she’s looked awful and most of her ‘humour’ comes from rehashing the unfunny ‘catchphrases’ she desperately tries to make a thing, her attitude stinks as well and tonight’s episode highlighted what a twat she is, her poor mother, she might as well have called her a fat old heffa and be done with it, awful.
Her confessionals get even more annoying as time goes by as well, if I have to hear ‘very ‘arsh, verryverry ‘arsh’ one more time i’ll flip

I’ve grown to love Cheryl the past few weeks and imo she definitely shouldn’t have gone this week, her and Divina created the best family resemblances, the whole point of the challenge, ‘you look exactly like family and you had the best choreography, but tara love, be gone!’
It didn’t make sense, yes it was a glitzy bodysuit, but that is Cheryl’s character, yet Baga gets praised for ‘being her’ when she struts out in any old tat week after week, ugh.

Anyway, #TeamDivina, Vivienne will most likely win, but a guy can dream eh.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:55 AM #8

I've actually enjoyed Baga a lot and not understood the criticism but tonight, for me, she should have gone. She did the better lip sync to be fair, but her entire attitude during the challenge put me right off. Awful. Not surprised she said she's not very close to her mum.

The eliminations have been fairly obvious from the final 6 onwards tbh.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 05:12 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
Spoiler:

Okay we knew Cheryl would get the boot, I actually think Viv and Baga should've lip-synced but this was the inevitable final 3. Baga did win the lip-sync but Tears Cry On Their Own was more suited to her although it's a bagga sh*te of a lip-sync song.

My heart went out to Josie Chipz, or should I say Sacka Spuds tonight. Baga was ****ing awful to her on the runway, and if calling your mum fat and old wasn't enough in front of an audience and national television - there's nothing worse than constantly reminding a shy and quiet person that they're shy and quiet. You could just tell Viv and Divina felt really uncomfortable.

I'm glad Viv won her third badge and that it evens out the final 3 in terms of badges won - even if technically Baga has the least solo wins as she shares the Snatch Game one with Viv and the Frock Destroyers one with Divina.

Divina is my winner, personally. Whilst I do like the final three girls, Divina not only has the uniqueness, charisma, nerve and talent, but she's been the heart and soul of this season and she just genuinely seems like a good person. She also gives me a Jinx Monsoon vibe, with Viv being Alaska and Baga being Detox. The narrative of the season would just fit a Divina win perfectly. But I would put my money on The Vivienne- she's been the chosen one since the get-go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Spoiler:

I don’t understand them continuing to save Baga, I can’t think of a single episode where she’s looked great, the majority of the time she’s looked awful and most of her ‘humour’ comes from rehashing the unfunny ‘catchphrases’ she desperately tries to make a thing, her attitude stinks as well and tonight’s episode highlighted what a twat she is, her poor mother, she might as well have called her a fat old heffa and be done with it, awful.
Her confessionals get even more annoying as time goes by as well, if I have to hear ‘very ‘arsh, verryverry ‘arsh’ one more time i’ll flip

I’ve grown to love Cheryl the past few weeks and imo she definitely shouldn’t have gone this week, her and Divina created the best family resemblances, the whole point of the challenge, ‘you look exactly like family and you had the best choreography, but tara love, be gone!’
It didn’t make sense, yes it was a glitzy bodysuit, but that is Cheryl’s character, yet Baga gets praised for ‘being her’ when she struts out in any old tat week after week, ugh.

Anyway, #TeamDivina, Vivienne will most likely win, but a guy can dream eh.
...yeah, Divina is my personal winner also...she’s been the heart and soul for me..she’s everything amazing about drag..I would love so much for her to represent the first U.K. win......
Old 15-11-2019, 06:54 AM #10
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

We're starting a support group for Mother Chipz, right?

All in all a pretty bland episode without much in the challenge to really stand the test of time... but I will say I think the two that should've been safe were Cheryl and Vivienne. I know Divina had a really nice touch with the pregnancy bump in her gown but... they just wore the same thing and pretty much proved Vivienne's point from a couple of episodes ago and it just didn't look nice at all, and their presentation was just a bit...embarrassing? At least Vivienne showed creativity and differences between their styles of outfit.

It was one of those episodes where I do wish they'd just eliminated someone at top four without a lipsync, because Baga was by far the weakest tonight, but obviously Cheryl had to go and didn't embody the Amy Winehouse song at all

I find it funny that I started the series off finding Cheryl unfunny, try-hard and false, and end it (or almost end it) thinking she was hilarious, completely herself, and real she had one of the better exits we've seen this season (along with Sum Ting Wong's)

I don't mind who wins as long as it isn't Baga. She has earned her place in the final, just, but she is miles behind the other two in terms of talent, versatility and just...likeability. Vivienne was back on great form tonight (asking her mum if she'd shaved her minge )

And I guess now the spoiler I've known all season ("only Baga, Viv and Divina win challenges") has been proven...er....half true? Blu Hydrangea did not deserve a win. Thank god I don't actually know who wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 07:53 AM #11
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Spoiler:

...although I do agree that Baga was the weakest and I really felt for Mama Chipz, also...I so felt for Baga because I’m not sure what her bond with her mom is..she said they hadn’t seen each other for a long time/or that she couldn’t recall the last time..?...anyways, for whatever reason...it seemed like more of a struggle for her and not the experience that the others were having..?..so rightly, she was in the bottom two...I think Baga is a complicated queen to Cheryl’s lovable queen.....and maybe drag race isn’t quite suited to her in the same way it’s fitted with others..?...I really like her though..she isn’t a winner for me just because I don’t feel she has the right fit with drag race...but there is something so sweet and touching about her, despite how she seems to try to hide it...

Last edited by Ammi; 15-11-2019 at 07:54 AM.
Old 15-11-2019, 08:20 AM #12
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Spoiler:

Cheryl Hole

That's it, that's the post

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 12:39 PM #13
Nah

Nah

A bit gutted for Cheryl because she tried really hard this week!
Baga should have left just for speaking about her mother like that. But we don't know their personal business.

I suppose Ru gave Divina a win so it would be 3 wins per piece for the top 3. But she really didn't deserve to win. Both outfits were terrible, there was no shape to it, the make up was harsh.

I hope Baga finishes 3rd. From that point I won't mind who wins, both deserve it.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 12:51 PM #14
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):

was a bit of a dull ep I thought

1. how did none of the judges clock Divina for her clearly visible white underwear under that dress

2. our Chez did really well this week but it really was too little too late for her, although she definitely earned the publics affections. Funny how we all hated her to start with.. I think once she realized she wasn't gonna win she kind of let loose a bit and had more fun with it.

3. omg Baga and her mum, what was that about I felt so awkward.. I know Baga came off like she was being rude but I think it was more a protection for her mum (in a weird way). Idk I get the sense that maybe the father wasn't so nice growing up? Something was was definitely going on behind the scenes anyway..

all in all I think its the right top 3. we can kinda assume baga is 3rd at this point and its out of Viv and Divina. As much as I love Viv, I feel like Divina fits the winner narrative more.. and you just know Ru is gonna want Viv and Baga back together on a future all stars

Spoiler:

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 01:29 PM #15

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

I didn't agree with Divina's win but I feel as though it was set up so that the f3 would all have three Ru Peter badges.

Vivienne is my winner of the season. Chez was the best personality and she makes a stunning 4th place queen / miss congeniality.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 08:28 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...a photo shoot of the final 3 gals, all looking spectacular......

Old 20-11-2019, 08:28 PM #17

All in their positions colours too (except Viv because we already know she's gold).
zrc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2019, 07:34 AM #18
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

the Ru-Cap for this episode:

Quote:

Old 21-11-2019, 10:08 AM #19

Lorraine "The point of that?"
Old 21-11-2019, 10:12 AM #20
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

"So have you talked about what the look is gonna be?"
"Yeah... just a sequin dress and a red wig."

I squealed

Philomena Cunk calling Baga disgusting, as well

Quote:

Old 21-11-2019, 10:22 AM #21
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..Gemma Collins making a star appearance.....it’s quite funny but I have no idea who Lee Dawson is...
Old 21-11-2019, 10:26 AM #22

I ADORE Philomena.
Old 21-11-2019, 10:34 AM #23
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..Gemma Collins making a star appearance.....it’s quite funny but I have no idea who Lee Dawson is...
He's only known for making YouTube videos of the same sort of thing for the US series since...I think All Stars 2 was his first? Certainly AS2/S9/AS3 were the prime and then he kinda tailed off (perhaps fairly, because WOW are now churning out 4 seasons a year )

Most of them are deleted on YouTube now though probably for using clips from other shows, or songs, or something. Idk.

Quote:

Old 21-11-2019, 10:50 AM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...that’s very funny.....it makes me realise as well, what amazing queens and personality’s there has been.....

‘What u doin’ gurl’

‘I’m marketing executive opulence fashion tape’

‘Oh, that’s fabluss’

Old 21-11-2019, 12:39 PM #25
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):