Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Love Island ITV2's reality show, Love Island, presented by Laura Whitmore.

Old 14-02-2020, 09:18 PM #4976

On a positive note ..

I can’t decide between Paige & Finley or Saunisse and LukeT now ..

Love both couples fairing equally although for the first time ... Saunisse and Luke maybe just shade it

I can see both couples making a go of it on the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:18 PM #4977
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Are any of the guys friends with Callum? he isn't part of the breakfast club and i don't think he got involved with Luke T's idea.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:19 PM #4978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
You don't have to be so personal about her tho, that's all I'm saying

That’s fair .. I will tone it down if it’s bothering a few of you ..

Apologies to all concerned

Old 14-02-2020, 09:19 PM #4979

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Without the lie detector and the mean tweets, the final week is gonna be a chore to watch.
We still have the baby challenge, that’s usually fun and hopefully some of the islanders have some savage family members like Alexandra’s Mam!
Old 14-02-2020, 09:20 PM #4980
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

I feel this series should end next week.. it's going to be a snooze til the final.

Spoiler:

Old 14-02-2020, 09:20 PM #4981

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Are any of the guys friends with Callum? he isn't part of the breakfast club and i don't think he got involved with Luke T's idea.

I reckon he’d be too shy to read any of the clues out tbh

Old 14-02-2020, 09:21 PM #4982

Quote:
Surely they've won the show after that.

I hope so...the Bf/Gf thing is normally so tacky....but I found that so genuinely sweet and sincere.

Luke M too is such a genuine lovely guy and him and Luke T have a lovely male bonding..
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:21 PM #4983
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Without the lie detector and the mean tweets, the final week is gonna be a chore to watch.
I can’t see where the drama will come from, unless Natalia tries to poison Jamie now they are in a couple, will there be any late entries, pretty pointless as they all seem coupled up now

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:39 PM #4984
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I can’t see where the drama will come from, unless Natalia tries to poison Jamie now they are in a couple, will there be any late entries, pretty pointless as they all seem coupled up now
yep, they are out as soon as we vote for our favourite couple. I hope Jamie hasn't quit his job

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 14-02-2020 at 09:40 PM.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:45 PM #4985

The last week is always boring when they are all set in their couples. The producers need to find something to test them in their final week...which is why the ‘truth’ test was always good.
The most genuine couples in there are Luke T and Sianesse, Paige and Finn, with Mike and Pricilla and Like M and Demi in their early days.

Luke M is so sweet and so too is Demi...naturally sweet people.

I’m pleased Shaughna has gone...no one in there for her and I hope she finds someone on the outside...but if I’m honest the show was all about her and her late play for Luke didn’t sit well with me.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:48 PM #4986
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie
DOI 2020: Libby Clegg
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):
DOI 2020: Libby Clegg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
The last week is always boring when they are all set in their couples. The producers need to find something to test them in their final week...which is why the ‘truth’ test was always good.
The most genuine couples in there are Luke T and Sianesse, Paige and Finn, with Mike and Pricilla and Like M and Demi in their early days.

Luke M is so sweet and so too is Demi...naturally sweet people.

I’m pleased Shaughna has gone...no one in there for her and I hope she finds someone on the outside...but if I’m honest the show was all about her and her late play for Luke didn’t sit well with me.
Well I've heard quite recently that a new girl will be entering either Sunday or Monday and from the looks of things, there's a possibility she could cause some trouble for our newly official couple.
BBQuest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:49 PM #4987
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

'the last week is always boring'

not as boring as this series will be. We had lie detectors on other series and the whole Anna and Jordan last year.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 14-02-2020 at 09:50 PM.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:50 PM #4988

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQuest View Post
Well I've heard quite recently that a new girl will be entering either Sunday or Monday and from the looks of things, there's a possibility she could cause some trouble for our newly official couple.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:18 PM #4989

Quote:
'the last week is always boring'

not as boring as this series will be. We had lie detectors on other series and the whole Anna and Jordan last year.

Let’s hope I’m proved wrong then
Old 14-02-2020, 10:20 PM #4990
Sod orf

Sod orf

What a travesty that we lose Shaughna and get left with that annoying, screeching thing, Demi. Thanks a lot Bieber.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 10:24 PM #4991
The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Favourites (more):

Just caught up on the episode as I was at the pub

Thought Callum was a bit out of order during the recoupling felt like he was rubbing it in Shaughna’s face a bit tbh. Seemed to need a bit of reassurance from Molly as well when he was asking “did that one beat mine” about Mike’s speech, the headlines task has clearly got to him a bit (unsurprisingly). He might be coupled up with Molly but he still has some work to do in trying to bring her round fully because I get the impression from her that she’s still being very cautious with him (and rightfully so).

Luke T’s speech was really good. It was very sincere you could tell that surprised Siannise a bit just by her reaction.

Really gutted to see Shaughna go. She’s been consistently one of my favourites throughout this series. She brought a lot of personality, entertainment and for me was one of the most genuine people in there and it’s a shame how things worked out for her. I hope now that things between Luke M and Demi work as they did seem a lot better suited tbh so in that respect I think he made the right decision there (and how nice that he finally gets to sleep in a bed again ).

Staying on the subject of Luke M and Demi, they seemed to have a really good time on their date. They both seemed comfortable with one another and there was no awkwardness so hopefully things will be even better for them.

Jess during that challenge, slipping, sliding, banging her head . Luke T as well got absolutely drenched in wine that was sabotage . Finn as well, him slipping over was hilarious that was a good challenge

Finally, Luke T making things official with Siannise. I’m not gonna lie I did find his approach a bit cheesy but nevertheless I’m happy that they are together now and it was very thoughtful of him in the way he did it I suppose so I can’t knock the guy too much

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 10:37 PM #4992

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I’m kinda thinking that same thing. Everyone seems to be in the couples they want so unless a new person comes in to shake things up, the last week is going to be a bit meh.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 10:52 PM #4993

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Alex G
CBB21: Shane Lynch

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Alex G
CBB21: Shane Lynch

I don't think they'll be sending anyone new in now. The final is in a week! They need to start getting rid of some of them.
OLLIE97 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 11:38 PM #4994

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Ive only just watched it as I was out tonight. I loved the way Luke asked Sianisse to be his girlfriend. I was delighted the other Luke chose Demi as from the moment I saw Shaughna tell him she had feelings for him I think she sealed her fate. I liked her most of the time in there but it was her time to go. Paige and Fin are TOTAL bores so hopefully they wont win. I loved the challenge. Now when it comes to Natalia I just dont GET the dislike and hatered of her in here. As far as I see it she went into Casa Amor she definitely turned Fins head for a moment but then she hit it off with Luke. She came into the main villa hand in hand with him but I think it was owing to his total lack of affection she decided he wasnt for her. It doesnt matter why she decided it anyway, she was honest and up front with him which gave them both a chance to find somewhere else.

Natalia may be a bit dim but she is a striking looking girl who gets on great with all the other girls. Luke is happy now with Demi so why should she not have a chance with Jamie. It looked like they spent their first night in bed with his arm around her. I would rather Jess and Ched out first. I dont 'get' them and only for Priscilla I would love Mike out also. Anyway sorry for the long post but these are just my views on tonights episode Oh and where was Laura?
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 05:41 AM #4995
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Evil View Post
Just caught up on the episode as I was at the pub

Thought Callum was a bit out of order during the recoupling felt like he was rubbing it in Shaughna’s face a bit tbh. Seemed to need a bit of reassurance from Molly as well when he was asking “did that one beat mine” about Mike’s speech, the headlines task has clearly got to him a bit (unsurprisingly). He might be coupled up with Molly but he still has some work to do in trying to bring her round fully because I get the impression from her that she’s still being very cautious with him (and rightfully so).

Luke T’s speech was really good. It was very sincere you could tell that surprised Siannise a bit just by her reaction.

Really gutted to see Shaughna go. She’s been consistently one of my favourites throughout this series. She brought a lot of personality, entertainment and for me was one of the most genuine people in there and it’s a shame how things worked out for her. I hope now that things between Luke M and Demi work as they did seem a lot better suited tbh so in that respect I think he made the right decision there (and how nice that he finally gets to sleep in a bed again ).

Staying on the subject of Luke M and Demi, they seemed to have a really good time on their date. They both seemed comfortable with one another and there was no awkwardness so hopefully things will be even better for them.

Jess during that challenge, slipping, sliding, banging her head . Luke T as well got absolutely drenched in wine that was sabotage . Finn as well, him slipping over was hilarious that was a good challenge

Finally, Luke T making things official with Siannise. I’m not gonna lie I did find his approach a bit cheesy but nevertheless I’m happy that they are together now and it was very thoughtful of him in the way he did it I suppose so I can’t knock the guy too much
...I think with Callum, it’s not just that he feels he has to bring Molly round..it’s also that he has to bring the public round, now that they’re getting closer to the end...he knows that he’s lost some favour since Casa amor and how easily his head was turned and he knows the ground he has to make up if he and Molly are going to be contenders for that crown...which for me is why he’s applying so much focus now to ...‘she’s the one, the one and only..’...it’s such a justification for being a rat......obviously Luke T and Siannise are a couple that he realises will be popular, hence the ...’was mine better than his’ moment...

...yeah, I’m sad to see Shauna go also......although I had readied myself for that to happen...it felt as though it was her time...she struggled with a coupling in a re-couple...but as an individual/as a person..?...she’s pretty magnificent..and I think there’ll be nothing but good stuff out there for her......and she won’t have to share any of that good stuff with someone who doesn’t fully appreciate her......

...Luke M and Demi..?..hmmmm, I wish that I was as confident as you that their coupling seems lovely and natural etc......but they both seem like lovely people .....

...Luke T and Siannise..?...Yeah I get what you mean about the cheese.....but I’m thinking...that it might have been a little helped and designed by the producers...just because of it being Valentine’s Day and all...?...to have something a little more than what we mostly see when they speak of boyfriend/girlfriend stuff...?...Not that the whole thing was ‘set up’ in that they were all aware that Luke would be declaring his feelings and hopes etc..?...but the details of it all, I think, were maybe less Luke and more Love Island staff..?...

...okay, I think we’re up to date now BigE......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 09:00 AM #4996

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I'm not saying you can't dislike Jess, but shaming her for her looks and saying she's fake and ugly every minute is horrible and shows how shallow you are as a person.
I agree with what you are saying but people were on here slagging Connor off especially about his teeth, and no one batted an eyelid, so its double standards here sometimes if you like someone its wrong but ok if you don't I just think it doesn't need personal insults about their looks to get the point across,I think with Jess a lot of her is fake, she was much prettier before the changes, but it really should be all about personality.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 09:01 AM #4997

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I am thinking Sianisse and Luke T might win this,I'de be happy with that,didnt like her at all at the beginning but have come to see she is a nice girl.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 09:40 AM #4998

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Sianisse is the come back queen. Not really liked by many for her kinda prim ways and funny little chats but God she has turned everyone around. The fact she is SO different to the others makes her stand out. She has a beautiful body and hair but her dress sense is unique in the villa and she is really kind of 'old fashioned' She was a brilliant person to get signed up for the villa and I think she and Luke have it in the bag now. I hope they do anyway
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 11:04 AM #4999

Quote:
Probably because hes too thick...
Old 15-02-2020, 12:49 PM #5000

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Miss Shaughna’s dumping left me devastated
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic