Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 05-04-2020, 08:48 PM #651

Well done scott, your prize is a scally lad with white sports socks on
Old 05-04-2020, 08:48 PM #652
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Scott

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 PM #653
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Anna Richardson
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 PM #654
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
Rolling papers ain't essential bitch
I was perching bottled water bitch
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 PM #655
The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Congrats Scott

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 PM #656

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Congrats Shaun and Ts!

Shaun youve been a really kind, warming presence ever since i arrived to the forum a year ago. Thank you for being a good friend on here<3
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 PM #657
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica. View Post
Well done scott, your prize is a scally lad with white sports socks on
i'm no prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 PM #658
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

13th Niamh.

Last Year: 8th | Previous Peak: 1st
Round One: 22 Points
Round Two: 66 Points
Total: 88 Points

And so another Most Loved passes and Niamh places well again, clearly TiBB’s favourite moderator (she’s the only one that even placed this year so the competition wasn’t hard tbf ) Niamh is friendly, funny, kind and caring. Congrats Niamh

TiBB says..

We had a great conversation about Cats not so long back, and I also respect the fact that she doesn't hold onto any grudges if you disagree with her on anything. Personally over the last year or two I've really started to appreciate that aspect of Niamh's character as I would love to have that character trait too.

She would have been an 8 or 9 but she's a mod

There’s a reason she is so widely respected on here and she has done so much for the forum over the last decade through both her moderating and just her general activity. I also admire that she seems to have the whole life thing pretty well sussed.

Best moderator in TIBB

A very fair moderator, unlike [redacted]

She’s a great moderator, I have a lot of time and respect for her

She’s a bit like the mum of the forum or gran, whichever you prefer

I hope she does well, she deserves too!

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 PM #659
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
Come on Kate you can do this!!!!
Thank you sweetheart. I am still predicting 11.

Old 05-04-2020, 08:50 PM #660
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Congrats Niamh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:50 PM #661
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post

19th JerseyWins

Last Year: 15 | Previous Peak: 15
Round One: 20 Points
Round Two: 54 Points
Total: Points 74 Points

At one point in the competition Jersey was actually top 5, so I’m lowkey shocked that he’s only ended up at #19, I think Miss Rona has snatched him recently and he hasn’t been online as much to remind people of him another member with incredibly questionable taste (especially in music like MY GOD he thinks Kings & Queens is Ava Max’s best song and just NO sweetie) but anyway, here’s what y’all said

TiBB Says

Our resident Yankee, one of the nicest posters on here

Jersey is my absolute fave. He has flawless opinions on almost everything, he's got a great sense of humour and he has such a bright/vibrant presence in any conversation. I feel comfortable talking to him about literally anything and he is a large part of why I still use the forum. Also I could listen to his accent on loop forever.

The only way he could be improved is if he got better taste in reality TV contestants.

Love Jersey. He just seems like someone who is very easy to get along with and I love how he’s just such a down to earth person which just makes me like him even more. He’s also quite diverse in the music and shows that he listens/ watches too, which is quite nice as he’s always there to provide an opinion and have a chat about topics that other members probably wouldn’t be able to do as they don’t share the same interests. Jersey is a great guy it’s an absolute pleasure to have him as a friend.

DBD and Cod buddy. Jersey has some bad taste in rtv people but he’s still great to talk to and play with on PS4.

Jersey is a lovely decent warm hearted guy. I adore him.

you got me into watching BBUS, BBCAN even though i don't post in here about them i quite enjoyed watching those recent series especially BBUS and CBBUS, thank you

I always love talking to Jersey, despite his questionable taste! It’s always a laugh when we chat, and never a dull moment, so I really do hope to see him do well.

Good man, who sometimes has questionable HG's as favorites

Our USA Buddy! He's great. Morgan wants him, Stacey wants him. He's a magnet.
Quote:

18th Jason

Last Year: 14th | Previous Peak: 10th
Round Two: 55 Points
Total: 75 Points

Still waiting for the selfies I asked for last Most Loved Jason

TiBB says..

Hilarious, been friends for years now and never fails to make me laugh, Sassier than any gay on here could dream of being. Loony bin

Jason is on another level of hilarious. I could talk to him for days or even watch him chat about something I don't know/care about and still be entertained. He's cute as hell too.

Literally one of the funniest members on the forum and one of my favorites! Even though he got engaged behind my back

A very unhinged girl but we have the same faves so this warrants a place on my ML <3

A clone fav! :waits: me & miss jaysoon have had a very love / hate relationship in the past but I love her now and we talk just about every day! who would've thought <3

the erin of the hags , haven't known her that long but what a SWELL heteroeaux man xD meeha's a lucky gal eh?

Jaysoon a hilarious ledge.

I like to believe that his parents played Heavy Rain before he was born and settled on his name because of it.

An absolute scream whose always on hand to deliver an inappropriate joke or two; he’s never not been one of my favourite members on the forum and I love having a kii with him about Lynda Van Der Klok or Saskia Howard Clarke!

Love Jason, he's so funny and always great to chat to! I feel like we don't cross paths as much as we used to but whenever we're both online we always chat and have a good laugh or convo for sure!

Mandi❤️
Quote:

17th FireWire

Last Year: 24th | Previous Peak: 21th
Round One: 16 Points
Round Two: 60 Points
Total: 76 Points

Ms FireWire scores his best performance in a Most Loved to date this year! (Going out on a high?) An Avid Eastenders fan, a shady queen and the King of Scotland, who knew you could be that fabulous? Well, TiBB obviously..

TiBB Says

I couldn’t do a ML list without including a Scottish legend could I?

The year of Letitia Dean must begin with a high Jonathan placing

It's pretty insane how good friends we've become over the past couple of years. We chat to each other pretty much every day and always find something to laugh or moan about, whether it be the TV industry or people that get on our nerves (or both lmao <3)

Single handedly keeps my Twitter notifications ticking so for that alone we stan. Brings sass, brings humour and brings a whole lot of love.

where the **** has this bitch been? He’s left us all behind now he’s entered the world of TV but I love him all the same.

He may be too busy and successful for this forum nowadays, but he'll always be my favourite Scottish sugar daddy

The man, the myth, the legend, we all watched him grow up and now he's a television mogul, he got a BAFTA for that scene of him walking down the stairs in a prison on the best documentary series of all time and he EARNT IT.

She’s the co-founder of the Stacey Slater Fanclub and she does it flawlessly. She consistently makes me scream and I can’t imagine my forum experience without her.
Quote:

16th Shaun

Last Year: 17th | Previous Peak: 1st
Round Two: 57 Points
Total: 77 Points

It feels like Shaun should appear in every ML cause he’s like, part of the furniture. He doesn’t post as often as he used to (tsk life, eh?!) but when he does, it’s usually witty, funny, articulate and all the other things LT wishes he was but just fails to be Keep slaying sis :clapemoji: :dancingwoman: :dancingwoman:

TiBB Says

Deserves a lot of points for the effort he’s put in to maintain this sites activity over years and years

Even though we don't interact as much as we have done over the past 7 years I will always admire him for everything he has done for me, I may be crude and crass and common as **** but he's always had my back even if he does give me a bloody good shake and get blunt. Adore my friendship with him.

Shaun in my eyes is this forum, I’m not particularly friends with him, but ever since I came on TiBB for the first time (almost ten years ago puke), he has always been leagues above so many others in terms of the competitions he runs, the threads, and generally being hilarious, I wouldn’t want to live in a world where Shaun wasn’t in the top 50 of most loved

You'll always be my #1 number one of the 2000s, Shauny baby

Shaun will always make my list albeit in the lower figures because he is a stunning person. He does a lot for the forum with his music threads etc. Tibb needs our Shaun.

Shaun is such a great member on here and I can't help but feel he's a tad under-appreciated by people. He's my go-to person for Drag Race but aside from that he has a very rational and likeable approach to things which I like. We always say we should talk more but even when we don't I think the respect is mutual between us! <3

I suppose he's alright, I guess?
Quote:

15th Toy Soldier

Last Year: 33 | Previous Peak: 33
Round One: 14 Points
Round Two: 67 Points
Total: 81 Points

MariahCarey_AlmostHome.mp3 After years of campaigning, TS is making massive headway with his most loved campaign, he’s jumped nearly 20 places this year, could 2022 FINALLY be his year?

TiBB says..

I hope he named himself after the toy and not the Eminem song, even if he was an Eminem stan *shudders* I'd still be fond of him.

don't be mad at me for not getting my top points but i do happen to agree with you within SD so you do deserve some points from me anyway

simply put, a decent lovable bloke.

A fighter against bigotry and stupidity, a well needed presence at times.

He contributes a lot to so many sections of the Forum, his posts are always interesting to read, and I can have interesting chats with him on topics when we have spoken in the past. A lot of the time I can understand his position on things even if we don't always agree which is a sign of a good poster imo.

I never post is SD much but TS’ posts I always find myself drawn to reading. He’s very articulate and always has a much more open discussion about things and trying to understand other people’s opinions. I do think he’s a very underrated member here and is a great presence in the SD threads.
[/color]
Quote:

14th Sullen Girl

Last Year: 6th | Previous Peak: 6th
Round One: 28 Points
Round Two: 54 Points
Total: 82 Points

There’s not much that I can say about Scott that hasn’t already been said. Our dick hungry foot pig puts in another great performance and makes the top 15 for another year. We’re all perched for your next 40 “BEST SONG EVER” threads that’ll end up being paid dust later this year sweetie

TiBB Says

Talk most days, stans the same weirdo women as me and one day were gonna listen to Bjork while dancing round a fire

She knows deep down that all of the albums she posts about will end the year with maybe 400 people listening to them but that doesn't stop her! That takes GUTS girl, and I admire it!

I will always be devoted to Scott. We got history. I have met him on two occasions. First time we drank in the park. Second time we went to Bingo. He is hilarious. Love his posting of gifs ... always spot on.

I heard he didn't vote in ML because it got less than 90 on Metacritic.

A lot of nice things to say about Scott. I love his sense of humour, I find his posts in the private chat threads hilarious and he seems to me like one of the more positive members here despite the fact that he had a bit of a rough time last year. I’m glad to have Scott as a friend here.

There's a new Fiona Apple album coming out in a few weeks so these points ought to tide you over 'til then

Pretty weird

So funny I love his random posts.

An enigma.
Quote:

13th Niamh.

Last Year: 8th | Previous Peak: 1st

And so another Most Loved passes and Niamh places well again, clearly TiBB’s favourite moderator (she’s the only one that even placed this year so the competition wasn’t hard tbf ) Niamh is friendly, funny, kind and caring. Congrats Niamh

TiBB says..

We had a great conversation about Cats not so long back, and I also respect the fact that she doesn't hold onto any grudges if you disagree with her on anything. Personally over the last year or two I've really started to appreciate that aspect of Niamh's character as I would love to have that character trait too.

She would have been an 8 or 9 but she's a mod

There’s a reason she is so widely respected on here and she has done so much for the forum over the last decade through both her moderating and just her general activity. I also admire that she seems to have the whole life thing pretty well sussed.

Best moderator in TIBB

A very fair moderator, unlike [redacted]

She’s a great moderator, I have a lot of time and respect for her

She’s a bit like the mum of the forum or gran, whichever you prefer

I hope she does well, she deserves too!

Congratulations to the above members.

Congratulator: Calderyon aka Cald.

Last edited by Calderyon; 05-04-2020 at 08:52 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:50 PM #662

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne

Favourites (more):

Oh come on Niamh was robbed!!!!!
Old 05-04-2020, 08:50 PM #663
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Congrats Scott and Niamh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:51 PM #664
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Congratulations to the above members.

Congratulatory: Calderyon aka Cald.
Girl this was not necessary

Old 05-04-2020, 08:51 PM #665

Good placing Niamh!
Old 05-04-2020, 08:51 PM #666
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Gosh Niamh. Thought you would storm the top ten. Congrats love though. Xx

Old 05-04-2020, 08:52 PM #667
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Girl this was not necessary
Doesnotcompute.pdf

Quote:
He/him
Old 05-04-2020, 08:52 PM #668

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Kate to win. Kate to win. Kate to win
Old 05-04-2020, 08:52 PM #669
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

12th Epic

Last Year: 32nd | Previous Peak: 32nd

Remember when Helen called Matthew a pigeon chested twat? Well Epic can, he can tell you what episode it was and which part it was in too. Possibly the biggest BB fan on the forum, Epic makes a massive leap up the ML list, vaulting 20 places to number 12. A well deserved position and a massive congrats to him!

TiBB says..

Lovely guy with very articulate and insightful opinion on lots of things.

All he talks about is big brother but that’s what he likes so I’m not really bothered

“whispers - i put the toast in the toaster” I love Epic!! He’s funny especially on call. I find it amazing how he remembers every single BB quote without looking it up. Also a call isn’t wouldn’t be the same without his mic that makes him sound loud <3 his laugh is also one of my favourite things.

Aside from his interesting BB chats which he has *very* regularly with me thorough PM’s, Epic is overall a genuinely great person who is a lot of fun to talk to.

One of my oldest and closest friends, Epic's thoughts and opinions on any topic are a must read. His BB knowledge is off the charts, and how he articulates his posts I'm always impressed by. Beyond that, a really nice and cool guy.

My BB partner in crime, I actually am so glad we've become good friends over the past year or so and I think he's partly to blame for my BB enthusiasm still being as high as it is. Plus, he's one of the very few people I've managed to convince to watch BB Africa so that's something in itself <3 His BB impressions make me scream as well and we always have good chats!

A great guy who is a joy to talk to. His posts about BB are incredible, he’s just always very articulate and puts a lot of effort into his thoughts about certain housemates/ series that he wishes to discuss. I’m always drawn to reading his opinions and love how he can quote any housemate off the bat. A really really great member to have here and someone who I do have a lot of respect for.

his knowledge of BB and his ability to quote any housemate is a tad alarming but he has a heart of pure gold.

Hes the biggest fan of BB and can quote almost all of BB6/7/8. Apart from BB he's cool and doesn't take ****e!

I just got to know him in the past year and I am glad I did, we agree on a lot of things and have a lot in common. He has a heart of gold and can quote every scene from BB history.

His BB6 impressions are second to none and I’ve enjoyed how close we have gotten over the last few months. I really enjoy talking to him, cherish our conversations and I think he deserves to win this edition!

Old 05-04-2020, 08:53 PM #670

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Seven.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:53 PM #671

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Very epic of you, Epic.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:53 PM #672
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Well done Epic

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:54 PM #673
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

BB king Epique
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:54 PM #674
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Congrats Epic. X

Old 05-04-2020, 08:54 PM #675
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Well done epic x

Quote:
He/him

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2020, 8pm, cal, congrats, countdown, loved, starts