Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 05-04-2020, 09:33 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Default Reveal your ML votes!

Mine

1. Jordan. - Obviously. Met six times, one of my best friends in general.
2. Dogeatdog - Putting him so high because I don't think he realises how many people like him and value him on here and discord. Lovely guy who sounds like Maxwell, which is a plus.
3. Reece(: - Love him to bits, such a laugh and also good for deep convo. An all rounder shall we say
4. Caprimint - Miss Stacey is very marmite, I am however firmy pro. She NEEDS TO STAY INSIDE AND WEAR A MASK but apart from that she's been a god friend of mine for five years, long chats are easy.
5. Sullen Girl - Talk most days, stans the same weirdo women as me and one day were gonna listen to Bjork while dancing round a fire
6. Armand.Kay - A gem. Inclusive, sweet, kind, funny, disliking Armand should be a crime
7. Jason. - Hilarious, been friends for years now and never fails to make me laugh, Sassier than any gay on here could dream of being. Loony bin
8. Epic. - Lovely guy with very articulate and insightful opinion on lots of things.
9. Cal. - Oh luv we have been through it all but would I change her? No
10. MontBlanc - Generally a nice and fun presence who brightens up chats
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:35 PM #2
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

10 points - Cal!
I’ve felt I’ve really grown close to the delightful Cal-Louise this year, such a funny member with loads of hilarious, witty, sarcastic comebacks and also great to generally chat to! So deserving of my points!

9 points - Mitchell!
One of the few members I talk to regularly offsite, we chat almost every day and he’s always supportive of the things I do and vice versa! An utter delight!

8 points - LukeB!
Luke is such a babe! We talk most days, we share similar interests! We always have a laugh when we chat and he’s so easy to talk to!

7 points - JerseyWins!
I always love talking to Jersey, despite his questionable taste! It’s always a laugh when we chat, and never a dull moment, so I really do hope to see him do well.

6 points - Tony Montana!
A lovely member! We share similar interest, and he’s always there to chat if I ever pop up! We haven’t spoken much lately which is sad but I hope we can chat again soon!

5 points - Barry!
Despite him being my first ever stalker, he’s such a nice, genuine guy and always makes me laugh! I’m glad he’s so loved here!

4 points - Matthew!
Matthew is delightful! He’s such an easy person to chat to, he’s always a laugh, and he’s always displaying his generosity by stanning the quirky old women because no one else will

3 points - Wizard!
There’s so much good to talk about Wizard! Such an enthusiastic poster, always gives his all to forum games and is such a great laugh!

2 points - MB!
Ah, our resident TiBB Douche! I think MB is arguably the forums funniest poster, always a laugh and easy to talk to! We haven’t spoken on a personal level much, but he seems so genuine and kind

1 point - Daniel-X
Such a great poster, always a laugh, so kind and I always enjoy reading his posts!

Bonus - Sullen Girl, Liam, Hayden, Epic and Smithy
Old 05-04-2020, 09:35 PM #3
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

10 points - Morgan - Morgan, at points I want to bloody strangle you, especially when you claim to not be able to hear what the giraffe is saying, but you are a true true friend, I couldn’t imagine having a day where we don’t talk, even if just talking about absolute ****e, you always enhance my day, I’m very happy to have you in my very sad life Jane. Plus the masked singer was the best game TiBB had ever seen, so yeah, love ya Morgz x

9 points - Wizard - I forgot what we’re even supposed to call you now that you’ve had 900 names, but whatever your name is, I always smile when I see your name pop up on the forum, knowing that it will be an amazing post, you’re the only person who gets excited having to stand two feet away from others, thanks for being amazing and for access to your private Twitter xo you were also wayyyyy too low last year so

8 points - Matthew - Maffew, my scottish shuttlecock loving king, you brighten up my day with your cheesy puns, Jean Slater related banter and just everything in general, whenever I see a notification saying you’ve messaged me, my eyes light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed x

7 points - Kate! - You’re bloody gorgeous Kate, it’s been over a year since your gracious return and you’re still bringing so much to the forum, with various forum games, some that were brilliant, some that... existed, but whatever you do, you do it in style, I’m proud to have you as a friend x

6 points - Tony Montana - Tony, we’re not as close as we were last year, however I still adore you, even if yeah is definitely a chav song, you bring so much fun and energy to forum games, and I hope it continues and you don’t go missing like our Ant x

5 points - Black Dagger - basically I’m not as popular as I was last year, so unfortunately I need to go back crawling to Lucas by giving him customary marks for existing x

4 - Smithy - this is rather awkward as I’m sending it directly to the poor lad, but you did such an amazing job hosting this last year and I’m very excited for your attempt this year, sponsored by iPod Touch.

3 - Shaun - Shaun in my eyes is this forum, I’m not particularly friends with him, but ever since I came on TiBB for the first time (almost ten years ago puke), he has always been leagues above so many others in terms of the competitions he runs, the threads, and generally being hilarious, I wouldn’t want to live in a world where Shaun wasn’t in the top 50 of most loved.

2 points - MB - MB is another like Shaun, whenever I see him posting in one of my threads, it feels like I’ve been performing on the royal variety performance, genuinely think the forum would have a massive hole missing if he wasn’t around.

1 point - Marsh - for being called Adrian, what a lad.

Bonus points

LukeB - As the last of the Brexit party section of the forum, Luke is very deserving of one of my bonus points x #keepemout

Dezzy - I feel bad for not giving him more points, but he did accuse me of skinning cats last year, so enjoy your bonus point, hopefully you won’t be livid about it. X

Ross - ROSS! I never even told you I met Karen Barber in January, so here is me telling you, in your most loved feedback, you’re fabulous and I promise to bring back TiBB on ice in the next year to make you relevant again x

Liam- - Liam is bloody ace, one of the most underrated members on this forum for sure, I hope you know how appreciated you really are.

Kizzy - We have fallen out of touch really over the years, understandable really, given how busy you are, you know, being the cause of global warming and all by not getting the bus home from work

And my top 15 initially were
Kate
Morgan
Ant
Dezzy
Smithy
Shaun
Marsh
Ross
Wizard
Black Dagger
Tony Montana
Matthew
Liam
LukeB
Natalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:39 PM #4
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
10 points - Morgan - Morgan, at points I want to bloody strangle you, especially when you claim to not be able to hear what the giraffe is saying, but you are a true true friend, I couldn’t imagine having a day where we don’t talk, even if just talking about absolute ****e, you always enhance my day, I’m very happy to have you in my very sad life Jane. Plus the masked singer was the best game TiBB had ever seen, so yeah, love ya Morgz x

9 points - Wizard - I forgot what we’re even supposed to call you now that you’ve had 900 names, but whatever your name is, I always smile when I see your name pop up on the forum, knowing that it will be an amazing post, you’re the only person who gets excited having to stand two feet away from others, thanks for being amazing and for access to your private Twitter xo you were also wayyyyy too low last year so

8 points - Matthew - Maffew, my scottish shuttlecock loving king, you brighten up my day with your cheesy puns, Jean Slater related banter and just everything in general, whenever I see a notification saying you’ve messaged me, my eyes light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed x

7 points - Kate! - You’re bloody gorgeous Kate, it’s been over a year since your gracious return and you’re still bringing so much to the forum, with various forum games, some that were brilliant, some that... existed, but whatever you do, you do it in style, I’m proud to have you as a friend x

6 points - Tony Montana - Tony, we’re not as close as we were last year, however I still adore you, even if yeah is definitely a chav song, you bring so much fun and energy to forum games, and I hope it continues and you don’t go missing like our Ant x

5 points - Black Dagger - basically I’m not as popular as I was last year, so unfortunately I need to go back crawling to Lucas by giving him customary marks for existing x

4 - Smithy - this is rather awkward as I’m sending it directly to the poor lad, but you did such an amazing job hosting this last year and I’m very excited for your attempt this year, sponsored by iPod Touch.

3 - Shaun - Shaun in my eyes is this forum, I’m not particularly friends with him, but ever since I came on TiBB for the first time (almost ten years ago puke), he has always been leagues above so many others in terms of the competitions he runs, the threads, and generally being hilarious, I wouldn’t want to live in a world where Shaun wasn’t in the top 50 of most loved.

2 points - MB - MB is another like Shaun, whenever I see him posting in one of my threads, it feels like I’ve been performing on the royal variety performance, genuinely think the forum would have a massive hole missing if he wasn’t around.

1 point - Marsh - for being called Adrian, what a lad.

Bonus points

LukeB - As the last of the Brexit party section of the forum, Luke is very deserving of one of my bonus points x #keepemout

Dezzy - I feel bad for not giving him more points, but he did accuse me of skinning cats last year, so enjoy your bonus point, hopefully you won’t be livid about it. X

Ross - ROSS! I never even told you I met Karen Barber in January, so here is me telling you, in your most loved feedback, you’re fabulous and I promise to bring back TiBB on ice in the next year to make you relevant again x

Liam- - Liam is bloody ace, one of the most underrated members on this forum for sure, I hope you know how appreciated you really are.

Kizzy - We have fallen out of touch really over the years, understandable really, given how busy you are, you know, being the cause of global warming and all by not getting the bus home from work

And my top 15 initially were
Kate
Morgan
Ant
Dezzy
Smithy
Shaun
Marsh
Ross
Wizard
Black Dagger
Tony Montana
Matthew
Liam
LukeB
Natalie
You are telling me i missed out because you didnt vote? mateeee and i thought our 8 years 2 forum friendship was special

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:40 PM #5
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

1. SherzyK - My #1 last year and my #1 this year Sherzy is a beacon of sunshine and kindness and humour and TiBB and Discord would suffer without him. I hope that tonight, SherzyWins.
2. Epic. - Aside from his interesting BB chats which he has *very* regularly with me thorough PM’s, Epic is overall a genuinely great person who is a lot of fun to talk to.
3. Kate! - Unintentionally hilarious and a lovely woman, Kate is universally liked by everyone on TiBB and for good reason. She is a motherly presence to all and god love her for it.
4. Mitchell - Has always been one of my favourites on here and I will defend his eccentricities to the death, because I too, have built up a reputation for stanning old(er) women and there isn’t anything wrong with that.
5. Macie Lightfoot - There isn’t many BBUS or Survivor watchers on the forum nowadays but Troy is one of them. A newly discovered favourite of mine, he always makes great posts. (also, ...........x)
6. Glenn - Everything about Glenn is hilarious. His shade of others, his praises of others, and even when he’s not trying to be funny, you can always rely on Glenn for someone to make you laugh.
7. Jessica. - Queen of veganism, Portugal, cats and baking and having the runs.
8. Thisisdanny - He’s very UTR nowadays but Danny still gains a place on my list. He is genuinely hilarious and I wish he would post more.
9. Firewire - I couldn’t do a ML list without including a Scottish legend could I?
10. LukeB - He’s lovely and anybody who has a Noura Salman avatar is good by me.
11. JerseyWins. - The only way he could be improved is if he got better taste in reality TV contestants.
12. Tony Montana - It would be off if I didn’t put Tony on my list. He is a great friend and god bless him for that.
13. Jason. - jaysoon a hilarious ledge.
14. Barry. - We have to stan someone who’s on a park bench in Dundee right now with a bottle of buckfast in one hand and a paper bag in the other
15. Marsh. - I can’t not vote for Marsh he cracks me up too much.

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:41 PM #6
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
You are telling me i missed out because you didnt vote? mateeee and i thought our 8 years 2 forum friendship was special
I legit forgot and it was too late by the time I’d remembered, I’ve even told 4 or 5 members how bad I felt for forgetting to nominate you

Quote:
He/him
Old 05-04-2020, 09:42 PM #7
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
I legit forgot and it was too late by the time I’d remembered, I’ve even told 4 or 5 members how bad I felt for forgetting to nominate you
I need clarification from these members

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Old 05-04-2020, 09:42 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

1) Cal ~ Honestly the funniest person I interact with at these times. Sis makes me absolutely scream and we WILL be going to Manchester Pride no matter how bloody fat she is (providing Covid hasn't killed us off first anyway).
2) Shaun ~ Even though we don't interact as much as we have done over the past 7 years I will always admire him for everything he has done for me, I may be crude and crass and common as **** but he's always had my back even if he does give me a bloody good shake and get blunt. Adore my friendship with him.
3) Hayden ~ I could say so much but I will just say KWEEN. Keep being you and I hope we can get pissed and watch Dina Asher Smith win gold next year x
4) AnnieK ~ My Mum. Always a shoulder to cry on when I'm so low. A fellow Manc powerhouse x
5) Dezzy ~ Sis is going to come crashing hard because his destruction of the mods was so last year. Somebody has to vote for him.
6) Caprimint ~ Shes a rude drunken bint but shes MY rude drunken bint.
7) Jessica ~ I miss her. I miss our puzzle book times.
8) Firewire ~ Single handedly keeps my Twitter notifications ticking so for that alone we stan. Brings sass, brings humour and brings a whole lot of love.
9) Glenn ~ He's alright isn't he?
10) Reece ~ A drunken scream. A hoot.

1 point to yourself, DanielX and Kate! Pls x
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:42 PM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
He did say this
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:43 PM #10
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
@matthew ant Morgan Kate

Quote:
He/him
Old 05-04-2020, 09:43 PM #11
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):

10 - JerseyWins - Jersey is my absolute fave. He has flawless opinions on almost everything, he's got a great sense of humour and he has such a bright/vibrant presence in any conversation. I feel comfortable talking to him about literally anything and he is a large part of why I still use the forum. Also I could listen to his accent on loop forever.
9 - Daniel. - Dan is so fun/funny and despite disagreeing on so much, we get on so well. He's always got a great energy/vibe in any conversation and I could easily chat to him for aaaages. His defense for me SLAYS too <3
8 - Jason. - Jason is on another level of hilarious. I could talk to him for days or even watch him chat about something I don't know/care about and still be entertained. He's cute as hell too.
7 - Dogeatdog - Shauny is THE best drinkin partner ever. He's just got a good vibe in conversations and I always enjoy chatting with him about anything.
6 - Jordan. - His comments always have me lol'ing in threads or just chatting with him. He's still got one of the best senses of humour ever.
5 - Reece(: - Love his drunken antics. I always enjoy talking to him and reading his shady comments about everything.
4 - montblanc - So cute : pleading_face : He always has a great presence in conversations and I love that he's gone WILD since turning 21.
3 - LukeB - Always so lovely to talk to, easy to have a conversation with about anything and just a genuinely great and friendly person.
2 - RileyH - I love his funny and shady additions to conversations/threads.
1 - Cal - Hilarious chic! He's probably the only person I could enjoy watching be so self-absorbed and attention seeking.

Last edited by caprimint; 05-04-2020 at 09:44 PM.
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:43 PM #12
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Oh boohoo Adam you missed out on 51st place build a bridge

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:44 PM #13
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Smithy can you please post my second round votes. Xx

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:44 PM #14
Adios

Adios

10. Jessica- the purest person I know. She’s always about if you need a chat and always on hand with advice. Literally just the loveliest person. I can’t imagine any decent person disliking her.

9. thisisdanny- I like this dude a lot. A thoughtful and decent lad. Hasn’t been about much but hopefully that will change.

8. Cal- she reminds me of a fat ginger eccentric aunty I had. She’s dead now but cal reminds me of her so much. She makes me scream.

7. SherzyK- I love him even though he did betray us in Game 3.0. A really decent boy with a velvety smooth voice like a galaxy chocolate bar.

6. Matthew- always got my back- genuinely a decent person. He’s hilarious too. I like him a lot

5. Smithy- like, where the **** did you go? It’s good to have you back because I was genuinely worried that you’d topped yourself or something.

4. Epic- his knowledge of BB and his ability to quote any housemate is a tad alarming but he has a heart of pure gold.

6. Firewire- where the **** has this bitch been? He’s left us all behind now he’s entered the world of TV but I love him all the same.

2. Marsh- I love how he slays the oldies on TiBB.

1. Hayden- we don’t talk much to each other but we have a shared dislike for a drunk moronic imbecile so I stan.

Bonus 1 pointers

AnnieK
Black Dagger
MontBlanc
Reece(:
RileyH

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:44 PM #15
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I got told this as well but that doesn’t really matter it’s done now

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:44 PM #16
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
Oh boohoo Adam you missed out on 51st place build a bridge
Its about a broken freindship

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Old 05-04-2020, 09:45 PM #17
The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

10 pts - Tony Montana - Tony is probably one of the best members on this forum. He’s just a really great guy, very friendly, very easy to talk too, great music taste and I love hearing his opinions on LI & BB. Tony was also one of the first members who welcomed me on the forum when I first joined. Made me feel very comfortable even tho I’ve found it difficult on here sometimes and has always given me some sound advice if I’m feeling down or what not. It’s something that I deeply respect and it’s a pleasure to have him as a friend on here. He is someone who I will always have time for.

9 pts - Caprimint - Stacey is someone who I really enjoy talking to on here and on Discord. She is very easy to chat to and I find I get on with her very well and again she is one of those people who I have a lot of respect for. She is very opinionated on certain things (some of these have me absolutely creasing ) but I think she is a lovely person deep down and has made me feel very comfortable and at ease on Tibb and on discord too. She really is a very sweet person and it is a great privilege to have her as a friend and getting to know each other over the time that I’ve been here. A lovely gal.

8 pts - Daniel. - Love Daniel. I haven’t even known him that long but he seems like such a lovely guy, he’s funny, kind and I always enjoy the chats I have with him. His paranoia about Corona has me in hysterics a lot of the time but that’s kinda what I like about him. He just has this like ‘overthinking’ switch in his head that when it’s on he just drives himself absolutely bonkers. He really is a great guy tho and is someone who is very easy to chat too and get to know and was very welcoming to me on the Discord server which was nice. I’m honoured to have him as a friend here and like many others, he is someone that I have a lot of time and respect for. Your “off the hook” mate.

7 pts - LukeB - Before I even had Luke as a friend on here, he was someone who I got good vibes from and I wasn’t wrong. He’s a lovely guy with such a bright personality, I enjoy reading his opinions about certain shows, I find him to be a very positive person and always shows a deep interest in getting to know other people. I’m very glad to have him as a friend on Tibb and I look forward to getting to know him more.

6 pts - Epic - A great guy who is a joy to talk to. His posts about BB are incredible, he’s just always very articulate and puts a lot of effort into his thoughts about certain housemates/ series that he wishes to discuss. I’m always drawn to reading his opinions and love how he can quote any housemate off the bat. A really really great member to have here and someone who I do have a lot of respect for.

5 pts - Kate! - There’s many reasons why I have Kate on my list but too name a few. Firstly she is very sweet and always saying ‘hello’ and being polite to everyone on the forum. It is nice as well how she tries her best to keep the forum alive by trying new games and ideas and stuff. Secondly, she seems like a right laugh, I always enjoy her posts and our chats that we have. Finally, she is someone who spreads a lot of positivity on a forum that a lot of people are slowly beginning to give up with including myself, so she is one of those people who make me feel a bit more inclined to return. Kate is a lovely lady and a great friend to have here.

4 pts - Reece(: - Reece was another one of those people who I had a good vibe from when I first joined the forum so it was a great shame when he stopped posting on here a while back. He’s a really great guy, I love his music taste and he seems very easy to get to know and have great conversations with. I’ve only just started to get to know Reece lately but I definitely look forward to getting to know him more as time goes on, as he seems like a lovely guy and a great laugh too.

3 pts - Barry - Love Barry. He seems like a really sweet and genuinely nice guy. He’s always very polite and always up for a laugh and I enjoy talking to him when he’s online. He’s a great friend to have here.

2 pts - Sullen Girl - A lot of nice things to say about Scott. I love his sense of humour, I find his posts in the private chat threads hilarious and he seems to me like one of the more positive members here despite the fact that he had a bit of a rough time last year. I’m glad to have Scott as a friend here.

1 pts - JerseyWins - Love Jersey. He just seems like someone who is very easy to get along with and I love how he’s just such a down to earth person which just makes me like him even more. He’s also quite diverse in the music and shows that he listens/ watches too, which is quite nice as he’s always there to provide an opinion and have a chat about topics that other members probably wouldn’t be able to do as they don’t share the same interests. Jersey is a great guy it’s an absolute pleasure to have him as a friend.

Bonus 1 pointers

SherzyK - Sherzy is someone who I haven’t spoke to much here but he’s seems like an all round nice guy. He seems very genuine and someone who is pretty easy to talk to and that’s what I like about him.

RileyH - RileyH actually holds the distinction of being my first friend on Tibb . Oddly I’ve never really spoken to them much but that’s not to say I don’t have a positive opinion. RileyH has great music taste, I always enjoy seeing what he posts on the music thread and is a very nice presence to have on this forum. A really sweet and lovely person and again was someone when I first joined who I had good vibes from. They’re definitely someone who I would like to get to know more on here.

Toy Soldier - I never post is SD much but TS’ posts I always find myself drawn to reading. He’s very articulate and always has a much more open discussion about things and trying to understand other people’s opinions. I do think he’s a very underrated member here and is a great presence in the SD threads.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:46 PM #18
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Mitchell will always be a great pal of mine fyi

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Old 05-04-2020, 09:47 PM #19
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Its about a broken freindship
sis its not that deep

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:47 PM #20
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Thank you for that lovely paragraph Shaun aka Dog. Xx

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:47 PM #21
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

I forget how awkward this thread gets nnnnn
Old 05-04-2020, 09:48 PM #22
another vice

Favourites (more):
another vice

Favourites (more):

Dan, Shaun and Lucas
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:48 PM #23
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

im gonna make an effort to get to know some people more

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Old 05-04-2020, 10:20 PM #24
slé

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Julie
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
slé

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Julie
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

not saying in which way i placed them but

Lucas
Reece
Qwa
Brat
Mont
RileyH
Kate!
MB
Danny
Hayden
Scarlett
Cal
Sherzy
Barry
Jason

(Milja and Paige22 didn’t make it from the first round)
Old 05-04-2020, 10:26 PM #25
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

I'll post them later.

The reason are not exciting and they are short in length.

Last edited by Calderyon; 05-04-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ml, post, reveal, votes