Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 26-04-2020, 06:47 PM #2851
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
the table
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2020, 06:48 PM #2852

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

You've done a superb job Luke, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Returning to this game was a bit daunting since I didn't want to underperform compared to last time, so my entire gameplay was to survive for as long as possible I'm happy I waited until now as I had more time and I really liked interacting with the cast. It was really great to go all the way to the final with Wizard. While I admit I got lucky plenty of times, the game, competition, and twists have all been thrilling and I'm glad I came back for one more forum game. TiBB OTT was my first forum game and was also in my first era of off-season. So thank you for OTT1 and OTT4 Luke, and no doubt the other 2 were fantastic and superb.
A game was much needed in these times so for that I'm also thank you. I look forward to whatever you have planned next

I ultimately would've voted for Wizard for the fact he just played a better game. This win is truly deserved and I'm happy for him x
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2020, 06:49 PM #2853

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Draft article

Quote:
No, you just got mild OTTVID and will have to self isolate x
That's fair x it's a generous consolation prize
Old 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM #2854
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
You've done a superb job Luke, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Returning to this game was a bit daunting since I didn't want to underperform compared to last time, so my entire gameplay was to survive for as long as possible I'm happy I waited until now as I had more time and I really liked interacting with the cast. It was really great to go all the way to the final with Wizard. While I admit I got lucky plenty of times, the game, competition, and twists have all been thrilling and I'm glad I came back for one more forum game. TiBB OTT was my first forum game and was also in my first era of off-season. So thank you for OTT1 and OTT4 Luke, and no doubt the other 2 were fantastic and superb.
A game was much needed in these times so for that I'm also thank you. I look forward to whatever you have planned next

I ultimately would've voted for Wizard for the fact he just played a better game. This win is truly deserved and I'm happy for him x
Awh, this will also be my final forum game too (unless it's some kind of singing competition, writing songs about Billie Piper, or Reece's Survivor which is never gonna happen).
Old 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM #2855
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Here was my horrific speech

Spoiler:

Well I don’t quite know how this happened, I literally had Melissa Joan Hart telling you to vote me out and I was still bloody saved for an easy win

I did this game purely as a favour to Morgan really, because I wanted his (and Luke’s) game to be a success, I didn’t really care about it until the game started and I realised how awfully competitive I was.

I started the game with the other key workers, but unfortunately, more than likely through my insecurities and other people saying so, it seemed like at least one of them was strategising with the enemy so me and Ant jumped ship (quietly, we still had loyalty towards Tony and Matthew, just felt we were better off with our wizard) and formed the alliance, named Orgy.

We made so many game moves but truthfully I won’t say any of them as I simply don’t want to win.

However I’d like to say a little something to everyone.

Cal Louise, you weren’t in the game for very long, but you’re a class act and just a fantastic gal in general.

Shaun, didn’t really get to know you, but I’m sure you were fantastic

Barry, I may have tried blaming you for stuff you didn’t do, but you were always completely understanding of it and an amazing sport, I’m gutted you didn’t make jury. (Even if you never even made it into the OP)

Matthew, my god do I feel awful at some of the moves I made regarding you, in a way I wanted to do this game without relying on you to carry me through, and I guess it worked to some extent, but I think the world of you and will make it up to you

Sherzy, whilst I believe you were an enormous threat to my game, you are an absolute delight and it’s easy to see why you are so adored by everyone.

Sle, you obviously did something right to have such a target on your back, you’re a fierce player and your avatar is top class.

Kate, the one everyone has been waiting for, i can’t say I’ve been a fan of you during the game and your words after you were evicted, however hopefully we can get things back on track at a further date, once everything has calmed down.

Marc, what a bloody icon you are, the tidbits of information you gave us were pretty vital to our game, and if you weren’t such a threat, it really could’ve made us keep you in longer, you are a fierce competitor and am thrilled to have had the chance to play with you. (Not in the same way Adam has)

Aaron, I’ve only really spoken to you briefly, but you seem an amazing lad and someone who is the future of TiBB games, I hope you get the opportunity to do more.

Tony, you are a bloody angel, although you weren’t directly involved in Orgy, me and Ant did stay protective of you and did want you as far as possible, even if I believe you would’ve won against any of us 3, I adore you

Adam, you’re a controversial persons and everyone thought you’d be out very early, however you proved everyone wrong and in the end showed yourself to be a lot of fun, hopefully this will help you turn your reputation around.

And I’m now left with my orgy buddies, bear in mind that I’m writing this not knowing which of the two has taken me to the final (hopefully neither )

Wizard, although we only joined forces in round 2, it feels like I’ve gone the whole distance with you, you’re a phenomenal player and an even better friend, and I’ve loved getting to know you a lot more, you’re fierce, you’re hilarious, you’re caring, everything a TiBB member should be, thank you and I hope you win.

Ant, when I agreed to do this game, it was on the condition that I’d get to play the game with you, there was no doubt in my mind we’d ever be playing this in different teams, and you didn’t disappoint, you’ve been there for me the whole game, always trying to keep me in no matter what, I think you’re a phenomenal player and an even better friend and I’m glad that this horrendous virus has at least given me more than 2 replies a week from you.

I just wanna say a thank you to Morgan and Luke for running a brilliant game, I know it’s not come at an easy time for either of you, but you’ve both done an amazing job and have thoroughly entertained us for the last 3 and a half days that this game has been running, and thanks for rigging it for me.

I wanna end this speech by saying that you should not vote for me, and here’s some reasons why.

Adjoa was a dull as **** housemate
Perez was equally as bad as Hopkins
Rihanna has been mostly **** since 2014.
Work Bitch was shockingly terrible and nowhere near top tier Britney
I once called my dog a stupid c word in a nice voice, to see if he wagged his tail... (he did)

Anyone who votes for me to win will lose their chance to be on my Most Loved 2021 list, I will refuse to vote for you in either round (although I forget to vote for Adam anyway, so hardly a threat), so think about that before you vote me as your winner, I simply don’t want to win, vote for the sexy icon sat next to me.

Thanks xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2020, 06:51 PM #2856

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Wizard nomming my alliance in the music round?!

Mitchell nominating ONE of our alliance?!
Old 26-04-2020, 06:51 PM #2857

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
Awh, this will also be my final forum game too (unless it's some kind of singing competition, writing songs about Billie Piper, or Reece's Survivor which is never gonna happen).
Don't retire sis this forum needs you!
Old 26-04-2020, 06:51 PM #2858
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Bloody twist
Who would you have nommed
Old 26-04-2020, 06:54 PM #2859

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Oh Mitchell BEHAVE! Since lockdown ive replied at LEAt Five times a week

(Thankyou though my lovely, I'm so glad to have finally played a forum game right through to the end with you )
Old 26-04-2020, 06:54 PM #2860
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Here was my horrific speech

Spoiler:

Well I don’t quite know how this happened, I literally had Melissa Joan Hart telling you to vote me out and I was still bloody saved for an easy win

I did this game purely as a favour to Morgan really, because I wanted his (and Luke’s) game to be a success, I didn’t really care about it until the game started and I realised how awfully competitive I was.

I started the game with the other key workers, but unfortunately, more than likely through my insecurities and other people saying so, it seemed like at least one of them was strategising with the enemy so me and Ant jumped ship (quietly, we still had loyalty towards Tony and Matthew, just felt we were better off with our wizard) and formed the alliance, named Orgy.

We made so many game moves but truthfully I won’t say any of them as I simply don’t want to win.

However I’d like to say a little something to everyone.

Cal Louise, you weren’t in the game for very long, but you’re a class act and just a fantastic gal in general.

Shaun, didn’t really get to know you, but I’m sure you were fantastic

Barry, I may have tried blaming you for stuff you didn’t do, but you were always completely understanding of it and an amazing sport, I’m gutted you didn’t make jury. (Even if you never even made it into the OP)

Matthew, my god do I feel awful at some of the moves I made regarding you, in a way I wanted to do this game without relying on you to carry me through, and I guess it worked to some extent, but I think the world of you and will make it up to you

Sherzy, whilst I believe you were an enormous threat to my game, you are an absolute delight and it’s easy to see why you are so adored by everyone.

Sle, you obviously did something right to have such a target on your back, you’re a fierce player and your avatar is top class.

Kate, the one everyone has been waiting for, i can’t say I’ve been a fan of you during the game and your words after you were evicted, however hopefully we can get things back on track at a further date, once everything has calmed down.

Marc, what a bloody icon you are, the tidbits of information you gave us were pretty vital to our game, and if you weren’t such a threat, it really could’ve made us keep you in longer, you are a fierce competitor and am thrilled to have had the chance to play with you. (Not in the same way Adam has)

Aaron, I’ve only really spoken to you briefly, but you seem an amazing lad and someone who is the future of TiBB games, I hope you get the opportunity to do more.

Tony, you are a bloody angel, although you weren’t directly involved in Orgy, me and Ant did stay protective of you and did want you as far as possible, even if I believe you would’ve won against any of us 3, I adore you

Adam, you’re a controversial persons and everyone thought you’d be out very early, however you proved everyone wrong and in the end showed yourself to be a lot of fun, hopefully this will help you turn your reputation around.

And I’m now left with my orgy buddies, bear in mind that I’m writing this not knowing which of the two has taken me to the final (hopefully neither )

Wizard, although we only joined forces in round 2, it feels like I’ve gone the whole distance with you, you’re a phenomenal player and an even better friend, and I’ve loved getting to know you a lot more, you’re fierce, you’re hilarious, you’re caring, everything a TiBB member should be, thank you and I hope you win.

Ant, when I agreed to do this game, it was on the condition that I’d get to play the game with you, there was no doubt in my mind we’d ever be playing this in different teams, and you didn’t disappoint, you’ve been there for me the whole game, always trying to keep me in no matter what, I think you’re a phenomenal player and an even better friend and I’m glad that this horrendous virus has at least given me more than 2 replies a week from you.

I just wanna say a thank you to Morgan and Luke for running a brilliant game, I know it’s not come at an easy time for either of you, but you’ve both done an amazing job and have thoroughly entertained us for the last 3 and a half days that this game has been running, and thanks for rigging it for me.

I wanna end this speech by saying that you should not vote for me, and here’s some reasons why.

Adjoa was a dull as **** housemate
Perez was equally as bad as Hopkins
Rihanna has been mostly **** since 2014.
Work Bitch was shockingly terrible and nowhere near top tier Britney
I once called my dog a stupid c word in a nice voice, to see if he wagged his tail... (he did)

Anyone who votes for me to win will lose their chance to be on my Most Loved 2021 list, I will refuse to vote for you in either round (although I forget to vote for Adam anyway, so hardly a threat), so think about that before you vote me as your winner, I simply don’t want to win, vote for the sexy icon sat next to me.

Thanks xx

Iconic

Quote:
Don't retire sis this forum needs you!
Well I did retire after OTT2 but came back for this to try and get my shot at winning, and now that I've won I think it's time to let other people have a chance at these type of games.
Old 26-04-2020, 06:55 PM #2861
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh Mitchell BEHAVE! Since lockdown ive replied at LEAt Five times a week

(Thankyou though my lovely, I'm so glad to have finally played a forum game right through to the end with you )
Sometimes six

Quote:
He/him
Old 26-04-2020, 06:56 PM #2862

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Not Mitchell Ctrl + Ving "you’re a phenomenal player and an even better friend" into mine and Wizard's comments?n
Old 26-04-2020, 06:56 PM #2863

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
Iconic

Well I did retire after OTT2 but came back for this to try and get my shot at winning, and now that I've won I think it's time to let other people have a chance at these type of games.
Or you're just doing a "me" and you won't play again in case you lose your crown
Quote:
Sometimes six
You get what you're given don't make me blank y'all x
Old 26-04-2020, 06:57 PM #2864
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Will OTT return for season 5? we will get back to you

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2020, 06:57 PM #2865
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

For anyone wondering what the original launch twist idea was ...

The launch was days after Adams latest tirade of terror and he’d signed up to the show, so it was my idea to have Adam play the role of the corona virus in the first week and wreak havoc with a secret HOH but we soon decided we wanted everyone to have a fair shot and so Barry won that power x
Old 26-04-2020, 06:57 PM #2866
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Will OTT return for season 5? we will get back to you
I’d actually like it if you told me tbh x
Old 26-04-2020, 06:58 PM #2867

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also Adam not voting for me after I didn't vote for him all game had me pressedt I promise you I kept you round because you're my friend and not because you were a pawn!!
Old 26-04-2020, 06:58 PM #2868

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
Old 26-04-2020, 06:59 PM #2869
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
Well considering you're suspended from OTT, i don't think i have to

Spoiler:

Joke.. we will talk about it soon

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2020, 07:00 PM #2870
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Congratulations Wizard

So much for abstaining Adam
I went to Wozard because have you not won before?

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2020, 07:00 PM #2871
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not Mitchell Ctrl + Ving "you’re a phenomenal player and an even better friend" into mine and Wizard's comments?n
Not when I DONT HAVE A LAPTOP x

Quote:
He/him
Old 26-04-2020, 07:01 PM #2872
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
omg my strategy worked!
Old 26-04-2020, 07:01 PM #2873

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
no I wish I had but I lost and I didn't compete for 2 more seasons. Wizard had more chances than me but it's ok I get that you don't like me
Old 26-04-2020, 07:01 PM #2874

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not when I DONT HAVE A LAPTOP x
Your defence whenever you got asked if you won HoH teas
Old 26-04-2020, 07:02 PM #2875
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
no I wish I had but I lost and I didn't compete for 2 more seasons. Wizard had more chances than me but it's ok I get that you don't like me
Lying slag

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, 11, 12, 2174, 2679, 2679 or, 312, 6pm, 730, 745, 7pm, 815pm, 897, 8pm, 981, 9pm, aaron or tony, adam, annoucement, announcement, barry or matthew, cancelled, day, evicted, evicted or final, evicted or jury, evicted or veto, eviction, final, game, hoh, jury, kate or sle, launch or hoh, marc, mitchell, nom, nominations, ott, pandemic, post, questions, results, round, speeches, thread, tibb, today, tomorrow, veto, vote, wins, wizard