Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

RuPaul’s Drag Race Discuss RPDR here.

Old 04-07-2020, 07:30 AM #1
Nah

Nah

Default RPDR AS S5 E5 - "Snatch Game of Love" (spoilers)

First of all, was Ru on something? She was acting crazy but I'm living for it, she was all extra and it's nice to see her like that

So, obviously India deserved to go home. Her track record and that Snatch Game performance spoke for itself. But I will say that I'm happy she served good looks and came across nicer than what we usually know of her. I love that last runway look particularly. At least she had a win.
However, her falling back to shenanigans towards Alexis and back to her "shady" side at the end of so stupid. Girl wtf were you thinking. I don't know what to believe tbh, I somehow want to believe both of them and it was a misunderstanding? Idk.

Anyway, Shea deserved her win so much, she was so good!
I felt bad for Alexis and Jujubee because they didn't deserve to be in the bottom. Bottom 3 should have been India, Blair and Cracker. All three of them sucked.

I suppose Blair is the next out considering she hasn't done so well, unless she pulls it out.

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 04-07-2020 at 08:15 AM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:56 AM #2
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

What the **** were those moments between Ru and Jeffrey

Last edited by Morgan.; 04-07-2020 at 08:04 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 09:51 AM #3
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Juju and Shea were phenomenal in Snatch Game I was howling, Alexis was only so funny because Cracker and India were terrible.

I haven't seen the runway yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:59 AM #4
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Okay so I'm so confused as to why the judges had an issue with Cracker's dress not being very prom but Alexis dressed like a Miss World contestant and they loved it? What kind of ****ery is that?
Old 04-07-2020, 10:41 AM #5
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Shea destroyed that lip sync. Vanjie was a mess.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:45 AM #6
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

I think it was a mistake to send India home instead of Alexis on Shea's part.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:53 PM #7
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Bitch, I'm here for the drama! India's last-ditch attempt at staying despite being in the bottom four times in a row was iconic, really.

The challenge was okay. Shea, Alexis and Jujubee were the rightful top three, and I think it's a bit **** that the latter two were in the bottom. Cracker's and India's performances were as bad as each other, and I appreciate Blair's commitment to Ellen but it just wasn't funny.

The runway theme was skewed by most of the queens into 'wear a nice dress and call it prom'. Like, Alexis looked good but I agree with AmyJade - it was more pageant than prom. Blair and India also looked good, but I'd never have guessed the theme whatsoever had I not known. Ugh, I wanted to like Shea's look but I didn't, I can't lie...I thought it was terrible. Cracker and Jujubee were the best runway-wise.

Woah, the drama really jumped out of All Stars 5, huh? I mean, if you put two and two together, it's obvious that India was lying to save her ass. It'll be interesting to see what happens between Alexis and Shea down the road, though.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 01:05 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

I love Cracker but why do queens keep trying to do Gaga? The bitch is iconic, but she’s boring af, you can’t make Gaga funny, stop.

JuJu and Shea stoke the show once again, nobody else should be allowed to do Eartha Kitt on the show from now on, there’s no point, JuJu perfected it
I wasn’t really impressed by any of the runways tbh, Blair’s was cute but the only one that stick to the brief was JuJu, the rest had nice nice dresses but I don’t think they had any relevance to the theme.

The thing between Ru and Jeffery needs to stop, immediately.

Regarding the drama, I can see why people would think that India was just trying to save her ass, I mean, if you really respected Shea and knew that was happening, why not tell her right away rather than save it for convenience, but I just didn’t buy Alexis’ defence, like JuJu said, India isn’t that good of an actress and she seems pretty sure in what she was saying, plus, a few episodes ago didn’t Cracker say that Alexis was trying to stir stuff between her and Blaire, by telling her Blair was trying to get her out? Idk who was telling the truth, but I gagged
Old 04-07-2020, 01:31 PM #9
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Yeah Cracker did say Alexis said Blair was plotting so with that and the fact we saw Alexis and Mayhem trying to vote out Shea earlier in the season it's not a stretch to believe Alexis is **** stirring like hell.

It's good TV so I don't mind but it must be frustrating to be there and have someone like Alexis around!
Old 04-07-2020, 01:37 PM #10
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Ohh and I agree Shea's runway wasn't all that, it had a nice concept but it didn't look fabulous, I got the Carrie reference but the dress was not prom at all.

Juju, Cracker and Blair had the most 'prom' looking dresses/outfits to me so again I have no idea why so much praise was heaped on Alexis when she just threw on a pageant dress.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:37 PM #11
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Ohh and I agree Shea's runway wasn't all that, it had a nice concept but it didn't look fabulous, I got the Carrie reference but the dress was not prom at all.

Juju, Cracker and Blair had the most 'prom' looking dresses/outfits to me so again I have no idea why so much praise was heaped on Alexis when she just threw on a pageant dress.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:53 PM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also when Shea wasn’t eliminated didn’t Mayhem say something along the lines of ‘oh, well that didn’t work out’ because she though more people would vote for her?
Old 04-07-2020, 03:01 PM #13
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:

Juju & Shea stole that snatch game. Alexis was funny but she was.. herself? Blair was just there I feel like she kind of gave up, Cracker was alright but similar to Alexis I felt she playing herself and yeah india sucked. I wish mayhem stayed over her

and again juju and shea stole the runway as well if these two aren’t top two.. that twist was DUMB I hate when ru just randomly decides on how many people are going to be in the bottom it serves when BB used to just decide how many nominations it takes to be up for eviction randomly every week. The bottom two should of been India and Cracker.

As for the drama I don’t know whah to believe, I feel like I need more tea to make a judgement. Like India could just be trying to save herself desperately but then again Alexis was determined to take shea out but idk

Last edited by Samm; 04-07-2020 at 03:02 PM.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 03:25 PM #14
we

Favourites:

we

Favourites:

also vanjie a lip sync assassin?

Last edited by Samm; 04-07-2020 at 03:26 PM.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 03:35 PM #15
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

her Hood Boy and No More Drama lipsyncs were good tbf but yeah I wish they'd go all out and go for the queens with less exposure that were actual assassins (TKB, Ra'Jah, Kandy Ho, Dida Ritz)

I won't say Akashia bc even though she sent home 2 queens, one was a given-up Tammie Brown and the other was a Porkchop that didn't know the words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 03:41 PM #16

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

They f'ed up splitting the groups 3 and 3 because Cracker/Alexis/India FLOUNDERED (the only reason Alexis was even mildly funny was because she acted as some relief for the sheer awkwardness of Cracker's Gaga and India's Jeffree. Shea and Juju absolutely killed it and I feel like if they had let all 6 of them participate at the same time we could have had some better moments overall.

Also... Shea's look India's look Jujubee's look Blair's look Great day on the runway.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 05:38 PM #17
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Omg I can’t remember the last time there was so much drama in an ep, felt like I was watching real housewives or something

Had there been a bottom too I imagine it would have been Cracker and India with the same result so not too fussed. Definitely her time to go. I felt bad for Alexis and Juju though bc they were excellent and tbh either one of them could have won.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 05:38 PM #18
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Oh girls I can just see it coming, Alexis is gonna win next week and send Shea home

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 06:01 PM #19
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):

was an alright ep, Alexis, Juju and Shea were the clear best in snatch game. Cracker and Blairs were boring and Indias was just strange.

I actually loved Blairs runway this week, along with Jujus. Sheas looked weird, I think it was the pink dress that through it off, she should've made the petals go all the way down.

Overall India needed to go, she was clearly the weakest one of the group so the right decision was made.

Spoiler:

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 06:03 PM #20
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
What the **** were those moments between Ru and Jeffrey
this was so awkward

Ru is possibly the least sexy person in the world

Spoiler:

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:58 PM #21
Nah

Nah

Jeffrey deserves better tbh. Like me for instance Just throwing that out there just in case he reads TIBB.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:12 AM #22
Banned

Banned

Oooh, that episode.

I'd have felt bad for Alexis if she went home, it was fairly obvious that India was lying. I think the whole 'if you're not in the top, you're in the bottom' shenanigans gets more tired every time they do it.

Alexis, Shea and Juju were the clear top 3 and Cracker is right in saying that she and India would have been the bottom 2, Blair had occasional funny moments but it was mostly one note. Honestly, how are you going to die Ellen and not make use of the fact that she's a raging psycho?

I agree that Shea's concept was great but, like the pride dress in her season, it didn't match the theme at all aside from the Carrie connection.

The safe bet is on Blair going next week but I suspect we'll get a 'surprise' elimination and it'll be Juju () or Cracker (I hope so). If Shea gets Manilla'd it'll be closer to the end, I think.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:25 AM #23
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

the DRAMA

I want to believe India just for the sheer nerve of it all, and don't want her to go down as a hated queen who tried a stunt and it makes the fans and other queens gang up on her... but really...

a) You don't think Alexis/Mayhem would've roped in Mariah to vote for Shea too, instead of voting for India?
b) You think 3 people would've overruled Cracker/Blair/Shea/Mariah?
c) Bringing it up quietly behind Alexis' back wouldn't make you look at all desperate? lol
d) You're gonna ignore the fact you set up a pact in week 1 with Mayhem and wanna rise above the gameplaying shenanigans?

Whatever the truth is with all of that, it was the most entertaining thing to happen all season so props to whoever is lying because I never thought I'd see an angry elimination, let alone a "THIS IS WHY DERRICK DOESN'T LIKE YOU" / "ACT THE FOOL" moment The only downside to this drama is that the seed is probably planted in one of the queens' brains (if not just Shea's) that Alexis is a gameplayer now, so her days are probably numbered and she's been one of the top 3 in 3/5 challenges and never should've been up for elimination (yet)

I really expected Cracker to be one of the safe ones above Blair and India before I saw her performance. I know Gaga (like Beyonce) is cursed on this show but I didn't count one joke so weird, because her S10 snatch was pretty good (but a bit highbrow for the show). So yeah, Blair's runway (one of the best this season, if not the best) and her "OK" Ellen would've placed her above Cracker this week.

I would've loved Shea's runway more if it weren't for the random nude illusions that added nothing to the look. Sometimes they look good (like with Jaida in S12) but here it distracted from the Carrie narrative completely and didn't even have the decency to look gorgeous.

A ball next week... Shea won hers in S9, Cracker was top 3 with hers. Jujubee lipsynced but this was out of 4 queens remaining. Blair shoulda been B2 in S10 with that gross fur coat that Ru referenced this week, but was safe IIRC. Michelle hates Alexis' fashion sometimes... so I'm scared for her </3 hopefully we get a Blair chop. She's nice but she really hasn't done anything good in any challenge this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 01:23 PM #24
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

I am GAGGED at the drama , what I can’t understand though is why anybody was even inclined to believe India over Alexis? It was a blatant last attempt at trying to claw her way into another week... why did she only bring it up now? Why did they only approach India? It just makes no sense and the queens look a little dumb for even entertaining the idea I think

I wish it could’ve been a double win this week for Shea and Juju, two of the best snatch game performances ever and they both killed the runway. I wish we could have a double crowning this season instead of last

Ru was weird as hell this week and the whole Jeffrey thing was just uncomfortable to watch... Michelle and Ru really have the worst sense of humour huh?

Last edited by Daniel-X; 05-07-2020 at 01:23 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
e5, rpdr, s5, snatch game of love, spoilers