Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 26-06-2020, 04:28 PM #26
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

let us be introduced to the 4 judges

Bruno Tonioli

Carrie Ann Inaba

Julianne Hough

Michael Flatley

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2020, 04:29 PM #27
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Nicky I think you’ve done about 47 of these and none of them have gone past week 3
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2020, 04:30 PM #28
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

now i do have plenty of time so

others were more as practice, i mean this line up looks good, how i worked it out, in terms of being realistic, but also having good mix between a-listers and reality stars

Old 26-06-2020, 04:32 PM #29
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Michael Flatley hates shoe makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2020, 04:33 PM #30
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zeynep might be unknown to you, she sold shoes to Beyonce, rihanna, kylie jenner

she is from my city Eindhoven, also basically a real self-made millionaire from rags to riches

Old 26-06-2020, 04:38 PM #31
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

tomorrow i'll start with week 1

Old 27-06-2020, 07:52 AM #32
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

welcome to part one of Week 1 (First Dances), here are your judges, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba, Julianne Hough, and the Lord of Dance mister Michael Flatley

dancing first are Kristinia DeBarge and Keo Motsepe

VT: hello my name is Kristinia DeBarge, you might know my family name from that one hit ''rhythm of the night'' but i also had a cool summer hit myself back in 2010, i hope this show will bringing spotlights back to me and i can shine once again, Keo: our dance is the foxtrot, to the song cut to the feeling by carly rae jepsen, Kristinia is very delighted about that song choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o97_jDomyqc

Performance: it is set around a beach bar and skateboarding, there is a nice bit of rise and fall going on, but too much off hold dancing, also Kristinia was seen miming along with the song

Bruno: 5
Carrie: 6
Julianne: 7
Michael: 7
total; 25

Judges: Bruno commented on lack of in hold dancing, Carrie found it ok enough for week 1 and saw any mistakes through fingers for now, Julianne praised her true performer appeal, Michael liked the overall setting of performance combined with choice of music

Nickytorium: Kristinia was pleased about judges scores and feedback, Keo said they can do loads better and much work needs to be done

dancing next it are Buddy Valastro and Emma Slater

VT: my name is Buddy Valastro and you might know me best as Cake Boss, my goals on this show are to have loads of fun, and hopefully entertain public as best as i can, i am thrilled to have Emma as my dance partner, i saw her with Bill Engvall and they made it pretty far, hope i can achieve the same, Emma: we got the cha cha cha, and it is too sugar sugar by archies, Buddy: that is my show's theme song yassss sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nE2spOw_o

Performance: whole thing is set around the Cake Boss studio, Buddy shouting his catchphrase ''Want Some Cake Baby'' there are some nice rotations of the hip, hand placement looks ok, it is overall very watchable

Bruno: 6
Carrie: 7
Michael: 6
total; 26

Judges: Bruno is in shock how decent that was and so very funny at same time, Carrie commented on Buddy's hip rotation which was very good, Julianne praised his efforts at entertaining the crowd as well as focus on dance technique, Michael commented on him being flatfooted in places however all of the rest was quite good

Nickytorium: Buddy is in awe with judges scores and feedback, said he had expected a worse start to his journey, Emma more relieved the hard work in training paid off

dancing next its Zeynep Dag and Gleb Savchenko

VT: my name is Zeynep Dag and i'm a self-made very successful shoe designer, businesswoman, i sold shoes to Beyonce, Rihanna, Kylie Jenner, Gigi Hadid, i am dutch of russian descent, actually happy i got Gleb as my partner, Gleb: we are dancing cha cha cha to money money money by abba, Zeynep: let's get to work then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

Performance: it is set around her Alzuarr HQ office, overall the performance is quite a disaster, as Zeynep seems to be very stiff, wooden, flatfooted, basically also being carried around like a broom by Gleb, out of hold she's pretty much helpless

Bruno: 2
Carrie: 4
Julianne: 5
Michael: 4
total; 15

Judges: Bruno commented on her bad footwork, no hip rotation, and being very pedestrian, Carrie didn't like the lacklustre attitude from her in the performance, Julianne sees the potential but it didn't go as planned here, Michael wants more fire from her next week

Nickytorium: Zeynep almost bursts down in tears, saying must've been a blackout during that performance, she forgot most of the steps and just randomly did something, Gleb comforts her and hopes things will go better next week

dancing next it's Dane Cook and Karina Smirnoff

VT: my name is Dane Cook, i work as stand up comedian for comedy central, at few Roasts, and been on quite a few movies alongside few big name hollywood actors either, Karina: our dance is foxtrot to hold back the river

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqiH0ZSkM9I

Performance: very nice contemporary theme for this foxtrot, proper content throughout, Dane also wasn't bad technically wise either

Bruno: 7
Michael: 8
total; 29

Judges: all 4 were pleased, Michael gave ovation too

Nickytorium: huge smiles on both Dane and Karina their faces

dancing next it's Judy Sheindlin and Tony Dovolani

VT: my name is Judy Sheindlin, or better known as Judge Judy, Tony is delighted to have such a legend as his celeb dance partner Tony: we are dancing cha cha cha to i fought the law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPAttqn-QYE

Performance: set in court room, quite a nice performance for the week 1 standard, Judy on occasion is kinda wooden though but a nice crowdpleasing performance

Bruno: 3
Carrie: 5
total; 19

Judges: Bruno commented on her not having correct hip action, Carrie said it was decent but if she wants higher scores more work needs to be done, Julianne appreciated the fun quality of the performance, and Michael has respect for commitment of someone at her age to still have some potential at dancing

Nickytorium: Judy thanked Tony especially, saying how dancing makes her feel young again

dancing next it's Jason Aldean and Jenna Johnson

VT: i am Jason Aldean, country music star, i am dedicating my appearance on this show to some of the victims of the las vegas shooting what occured during one of my live concerts, Jenna: we are dancing cha cha cha to one of your songs the way a night should feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Woy69WD3c

Performance: Jason starts on judges desk with guitar, overall it is very sexy, fun, also Chemistry already visible between him and Jenna, technical perspective a good straight leg action, good storytelling too

Bruno: 8
Carrie: 8
Julianne: 8
total; 31

Judges: Bruno admires his bravery of immediately opening a performance on judges desk, and loves his effort in the straight leg cha cha hip action, Carrie said HOT HOT HOT, and that is how a night should feel for sure, Julianne praised how Jenna had tought him the right steps, and a decent workable choreography for week 1, Michael wants more emotion, a more fragile side of Jason next week

Nickytorium: Jason happy about feedback and scores, and said he will work on more emotion bit in weeks to come, Jenna also delighted

and last to dance in this part one show is Mikaela Shiffrin and AJ Pritchard

VT: i am Mikaela Shiffrin, olympic gold medallist in alpine skiing, Always wanted to do this show, dream come true for me, AJ: we are really the MOST Competitive couple in whole line up this series, our first dance is foxtrot to i'm ready by sam smith and demi lovato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glD1M418bC0

Performance: setting is more preparing for olympics, AJ of course having thrown in way too overcomplicated techniques, difficult choreography, and no real Chemistry visible between the two, Mikaela has potential to be a superior dancer but it is not a good first performance

Julianne: 6
Michael: 5
total; 22

Judges: Bruno commented on how bad he feels for Mikaela how AJ did all the wrong things in terms of choreography, Carrie sympathizes for Mikaela and hopes it will go better next week, Julianne says a partnership goes both ways and this is a duo without the ''teamwork'' Michael said maybe Mikaela should have a different dance partner

Nickytorium: Mikaela cries but AJ doesn't understand judges criticism, and said their performance was one of best performances this show has ever seen worldwide

Nicky: join me again later on, for part two with rest of our couples

Old 27-06-2020, 01:22 PM #33
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

welcome to part two, and up first now are Van Hansis & Dianne Buswell

VT: my name is Van Hansis, you might know me best as Luke Snyder from soap series As The World Turns, one of the first ever gay couples on that series i was also part of, i am happy to be paired up with Dianne, she seems fun, fresh, chill, Dianne: we are dancing cha cha cha to evacuate the dancefloor by cascada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A68j28KQaik

Performance: lovely vibrant, modernized version of cha cha, good hip action throughout, yes this was nice from Van & Dianne

total; 30

Judges: Bruno praised Dianne for bringing some modern new innovative touch to the cha cha, Carrie thought Van looked like a pro dancer, Julianne & Michael both said this was a good first dance

Nickytorium: Van is overjoyed by feedback and scores, Dianne already looking forward to next week

dancing next are Robin Antin & Brandon Armstrong

VT: i am Robin Antin, founder of Pussycat dolls, i also have worked as choreographer, songwriter for multiple other dance artists, Brandon: we are dancing to one of your girls their biggest hits a foxtrot to don't cha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmA

Performance: this was a bit of a miss, no match song/dance wise, lack of rise and fall, however it was a pleasant to watch performance

Bruno: 4
total; 20
Judges: all 4 had something to say on the weird choice of music for the type of dance but they forgive her a bit since it is only week 1

Nickytorium: Robin said it could've been better, Brandon said she did a good job for week 1

dancing next Bobby Brown and Anna Trebunskaya

VT: my name is Bobby Brown, you might've heard of my music, if not then because of my relationship with Whitney Houston, Anna: we're dancing cha cha cha to how will i know by Whitney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg

Performance: Anna throwing in all the gimmicky props she could've found, one big novelty performance, technically this was decent as disco but bad as cha cha cha, also as controversial as he is, they also did one ILLEGAL LIFT near the end

Michael: 4
total; 19

Judges: not much to say here, apart from Bruno's antics who had to bring up Bobby's skills as performer, but not technically precise or perfect, and they ignored the illegal lift

Nickytorium: Bobby laughs most of low scores off by saying he didn't dance in like so many years, Anna already said she has best time of her life (even more than with Carson Kressley)

dancing next it are Opal Tometi and Val Chmerkovsky

VT: hi i am Opal Tometi, i've gathered international fame as co-founder of Black Lives Matter movement, i'm also a book author, Val: we're dancing cha cha to on my way by sheppard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcY9XnNA92A

Performance: Opal starts off being carried around by Val, when dancing eventually starts it isn't bad at all, however everything feels bland, not much character from her in this first performance

Julianne: 4
total; 18

Judges: some of comments from all 4 were her being bit lazy in execution of hip action, armography, loads of work needs to be done etc

Nickytorium: Opal had a good time on her first routine, she did remember the steps and that is more importantly what Val also said

dancing next it is LaDanian Tomlinson and Witney Carson

VT: i'm LaDanian Tomlinson, a NFL Hall of Fame star, Witney: we're dancing foxtrot to eso beso that kiss by paul anka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tTUqh8q0bE

Performance: decent glamorous stylish classy foxtrot, lots of swing, sway, LaDanian proves to be very charismatic, can see him do well in the public vote also for a quite tall guy lots of muscles this is very neatly performed

Michael: 9
total; 32

Nickytorium: LaDanian happy about the scores of course, Witney wanted to add he did make mistakes in dress rehearsal but there weren't any mistakes now

dancing next Kelsey Chow and Sasha Farber

VT: i am teen actress Kelsey Chow, you might know me from Pair of Kings as Mikayla, and tons of other Disney channel movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVvkjuEAwgU

Performance: Kelsey being dressed as a real Disney princess, neat footwork, good romance storyline too

total; 27

Nickytorium: Kelsey said it was a fairytale dream this first routine, very wonderful what she loved, Sasha is also proud of her

dancing next John Kerry and Ekaterina Leonova

VT: my name is John Kerry, you know from presidential election one time, when i was up against George W Bush, i think people must be thinking like ''what is this old bloke gonna do foolishly sign up for this show'' well am a lifelong fan and this is my chance to finally dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRXx6U8ABQ

Performance: a true Ekaterina choreo at best, even though he was flatfooted here and there, he did get most of the cha cha steps correct, it was set around election campaign

Julianne: 3
total; 17

Nickytorium: John is amazed how well he did get through the steps, he thanks Ekaterina for being a great mentor already, and cannot wait for next week

4 couples left to dance, dancing next Marg Helgenberger and Pasha Pashkov

VT: Marg: you know me best as Catherine Willows on CSI, and from my role in Under the Dome, Pasha: cha cha cha to lullaby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSQz2BcDQU

Performance: in the ''CSI Lab'' with all honesty it is decently performed, technically this was middle of the road

total; 23

Nickytorium: both are pleased with their first performance

dancing next it's Leo Howard and Sharna Burgess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrFI2gJSuwA

Performance: some martial arts gimmicky moves, which you can get away with on week 1 and only in week 1 probably too, this was chill, laidback, cool

total; 28

Nickytorium: Leo apologizes for those martial arts gimmicks, but he was glad everyone found it nice

dancing next Christine Elise and Artem Chigvintsev

VT: Christine i am from 90210, looking forward to this foxtrot with Artem, Artem: our song is freedom by Kygo and Zak Abel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFY8lJhm0A

Performance: proper foxtrot content, well performed, Christine has finalist potential

Carrie: 9
total; 33

Nickytorium: Christine said she is in love with foxtrot now, Artem is pleased how she has picked up on correct technique so fast

last to perform are Kendrick Nunn and Lindsay Arnold

VT: Kendrick; i am a NBA Star of Miami Heat, Lindsay: we are dancing foxtrot to one night in bangkok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU

Performance: a true showstopper worthy performance, bags of crowdpleasing stuff, technically this was not good in places though

total; 24

Nickytorium: Kendrick had fun, so did Lindsay with the overall theme in the song

Old 27-06-2020, 01:26 PM #34
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

week 1 leaderboard

1) Christine&Artem 33
2) LaDanian&Witney 32
3) Jason&Jenna 31
4) Van&Dianne 30
5) Dane&Karina 29
6) Leo&Sharna 28
7) Kelsey&Sasha 27
8) Buddy&Emma 26
9) Kristinia&Keo 25
10) Kendrick&Lindsay 24
11) Marg&Pasha 23
12) Mikaela&AJ 22
13) Robin&Brandon 20
14) Judy&Tony 19
15) Bobby&Anna 19
16) Opal&Val 18
17) John&Ekaterina 17
18) Zeynep&Gleb 15

Old 27-06-2020, 01:36 PM #35
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

and now give it up for our Class of DWTS Nicky style series 1, with group number to

The Greatest Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyVYXRD1Ans

Old 28-06-2020, 07:56 AM #36
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Week 2 Songs/Dances

Jason Aldean&Jenna Johnson Viennese Waltz (Lover by Taylor Swift)

Kendrick Nunn&Lindsay Arnold Cha Cha Cha (Yo Ne So Manana by Luis Enrique)

Bobby Brown&Anna Trebunskaya Tango (Sexyback by Justin Timberlake)

LaDainian Tomlinson&Witney Carson Salsa (Vivir Mi Vida by Marc Anthony)

Van Hansis&Dianne Buswell Viennese Waltz (Unconditionally by Katy Perry)

Dane Cook&Karina Smirnoff Paso Doble (Explosive by Bond)

Buddy Valastro&Emma Slater Foxtrot (Get Happy by Hugh Laurie & Lisa Edelstein)

Leo Howard&Sharna Burgess Jive (Go Daddy-O by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy)

John Kerry&Ekaterina Leonova Waltz (Dream On by Amy MacDonald)

Christine Elise&Artem Chigvintsev Samba (Rock That Body by Black Eyed Peas)

Zeynep Dag&Gleb Savchenko Tango (Learn to Let Go by Kesha)

Mikaela Shiffrin&AJ Pritchard Charleston (Fancy by Postmodern Jukebox)

Marg Helgenberger&Pasha Pashkov Quickstep (Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor)

Kristinia DeBarge&Keo Motsepe Salsa (La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz)

Judy Sheindlin&Tony Dovolani Tango (Superheroes by The Script)

Robin Antin&Brandon Armstrong Paso Doble (Monster by Imagine Dragons)

Opal Tometi&Val Chmerkovsky Waltz (At Last by Etta James)

Kelsey Chow&Sasha Farber Jive (Lush Life by Zara Larsson)

Old 29-06-2020, 08:14 AM #37
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

1) Kristinia & Keo - Salsa to La Vida es un Carnaval

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nBFWzpWXuM

total; 29

2) Opal & Val - Waltz to At Last

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8FHwsATN0E

total; 23

3) LaDanian & Witney - Salsa to Vivir Mi Vida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alUhI7WUnh4

total; 27

4) John & Ekaterina - Waltz to Dream On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcklCAsUCQM

total; 24

5) Zeynep & Gleb - Tango to Learn to Let go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx1RSj4biO4

total; 20

6) Buddy & Emma - Foxtrot to Get Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X56GPTpgm04

total; 26

7) Judy & Tony - Tango to Superheroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIm1GgfRz6M

Michael 9
total; 33

other couples later on this afternoon

Old 29-06-2020, 08:53 AM #38
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Great job Nicky keep up the hard work

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2020, 01:01 PM #39
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

8) Bobby & Anna - Tango to Sexyback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs

total;22

9) Kelsey & Sasha - Jive to Lush Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD4HCZe-tew

Julianne: 9

total; 34

10) Van & Dianne - Viennese Waltz to Unconditionally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjwZAa2EjKA

total; 21

11) Dane & Karina - Paso Doble to Explosive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiaOFOMPOBc

total; 28

12) Mikaela & AJ - Charleston to Fancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPGzGUNZbs

total; 24

13) Kendrick & Lindsay - Cha Cha Cha to Yo ne so manana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVi95J-FMo

total; 29

14) Marg & Pasha - Quickstep to Dear Future Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40

total; 25

15) Christine & Artem - Samba to Rock that body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmnjL26OBcY

total; 30

16) Jason & Jenna - Viennese Waltz to Lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo

total; 26

17) Robin & Brandon - Paso Doble to Monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSA9H9Iaqw

total; 31

18) Leo & Sharna - Jive to Go Daddy-O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8PJ2MTTAgo

Carrie: 10!

total; 33

Old 29-06-2020, 01:04 PM #40
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Get Zeynep out!

Quote:
He/him
Old 29-06-2020, 01:06 PM #41
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

week 2 leaderboard

1) Kelsey&Sasha 34
2) Leo&Sharna 33
3) Judy&Tony 33
4) Robin&Brandon 31
5) Christine&Artem 30
6) Kendrick&Lindsay 29
7) Kristinia&Keo 29
8) Dane&Karina 28
9) LaDanian&Witney 27
10) Buddy&Emma 26
11) Jason&Jenna 26
12) Marg&Pasha 25
13) John&Ekaterina 24
14) Mikaela&AJ 24
15) Opal&Val 23
16) Bobby&Anna 22
17) Van&Dianne 21
18) Zeynep&Gleb 20

Old 29-06-2020, 01:23 PM #42
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

week 2 results

Bottom Two: Marg & Pasha vs Bobby & Anna

bringing their tango again for survival, it's Bobby & Anna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs

ok now, dancing their quickstep again for a place in week 3, it's Marg & Pasha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40

my dear judges, i want each of you to say one name who you think deserves to stay in DWTS Nickyfied and why (in case of a split decision, head Judge Michael has the casting vote)

Bruno: i'm going for the couple who made more improvements in this particular dance off, and the other did not, i like to save Bobby & Anna

Carrie: based on these 2 dances, one had a superior routine over the other, i am saving Marg & Pasha

Julianne: this is comparing apples to pears, also both who deserve to be longer in competition compared to few others who are weaker, gonna go for one with most potential and that for me is Marg & Pasha

Michael: i gave both couples a 6, based upon this dance off, and performance i liked the most seeing again, i am saving Marg & Pasha

so this means we say goodbye to Bobby & Anna

18th Bobby Brown & Anna Trebunskaya

Old 29-06-2020, 01:54 PM #43
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Week 3: Music Around the World Songs and Dances

Jason Aldean&Jenna Johnson Paso Doble ''Africa'' (Alane by Robin Schulz & Wes)

Kendrick Nunn&Lindsay Arnold Rumba ''France'' (Avant Toi by Vitaa & Slimane)

LaDainian Tomlinson&Witney Carson Waltz ''Switzerland'' (Lucky by Bastian Baker)

Van Hansis&Dianne Buswell Salsa ''Spain'' (Lo Malo by Aitana, Ana Guerra)

Dane Cook&Karina Smirnoff Quickstep ''Sweden'' (Cara Mia by Mans Zelmerlow)

Buddy Valastro&Emma Slater Paso Doble ''Denmark'' (Go Beyond by Rasmussen)

Leo Howard&Sharna Burgess Rumba ''Ireland'' (One More Year by Patricia Kelly)

John Kerry&Ekaterina Leonova Samba ''Cyprus'' (Allios by Constantinos Christoforou)

Christine Elise&Artem Chigvintsev Viennese Waltz ''Austria'' (Running on Air by Nathan Trent)

Zeynep Dag&Gleb Savchenko Rumba ''Russia'' (Khitiya by Dima Bilan)

Mikaela Shiffrin&AJ Pritchard Waltz ''Israel'' (The Stars Cry for us by Shiri Maimon & Doli, Penn)

Marg Helgenberger&Pasha Pashkov Paso Doble ''Australia'' (On a Mission by Gabriella Cilmi)

Kristinia DeBarge&Keo Motsepe Quickstep ''Czech Republic'' (Bílá laň by Vesna & Vera Martinova)

Judy Sheindlin&Tony Dovolani Charleston ''Norway'' (Would I Lie by KeiiNo & Electric Fields)

Robin Antin&Brandon Armstrong Waltz ''UK'' (Sing by Gary Barlow & Commonwealth Band)

Opal Tometi&Val Chmerkovsky Salsa ''Moldova'' (Love me Now by Live Beat)

Kelsey Chow&Sasha Farber Viennese Waltz ''Germany'' (Koniglich by Marie Wegener)

Old 29-06-2020, 02:29 PM #44
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Booo Zeynep

Quote:
He/him
Old 30-06-2020, 08:59 AM #45
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Nicky: welcome to week 3, Dance around the world theme, last week unfortunately Bobby Brown & Anna Trebunskaya became the first couple to leave the show, but here are our remaining 17 hopefuls wanting to impress to judges again

1) Opal & Val - Salsa ''Moldova'' to Love me Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f38dadGkzeA

total; 27

2) Mikaela & AJ - Waltz ''Israel'' to Stars cry for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbB33EFE9HI

total; 26

3) Dane & Karina - Quickstep ''Sweden'' to Cara Mia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoV5Vt-2SNI

total; 30

4) Jason & Jenna - Paso Doble ''Africa'' to Alane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smMVkTJeRKU

total; 29

5) Zeynep & Gleb - Rumba ''Russia'' to Khitiya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFbOZmPiQPI

total; 23

6) Buddy & Emma - Paso Doble ''Denmark'' to Go Beyond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq2rO6oIYI4

total; 31

7) Judy & Tony - Charleston ''Norway'' to Would I Lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yS4YpEmHds

total; 24

8) John & Ekaterina - Samba ''Cyprus'' to Allios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYhf2gO0YRM

total; 25

9) Kelsey & Sasha - Viennese Waltz ''Germany'' to Koniglich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkFMW8s7oCQ

total; 30

10) Marg & Pasha - Paso Doble ''Australia'' to On a Mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycmQpXWwT0c

total; 28

11) LaDainian & Witney - Waltz ''Switzerland'' to Lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK4cs_XjEj0

total; 26

12) Van & Dianne - Salsa ''Spain'' to Lo Malo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXCsZunjRM

Michael: 3
total; 18

13) Robin & Brandon - Waltz ''UK'' to Sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah_Yf7ey1Q

total; 34

14) Leo & Sharna - Rumba ''Ireland'' to One More Year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3QAO6cixw

total; 30

15) Christine & Artem - Viennese Waltz ''Austria'' to Running on Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJIjZF5sgzg

total; 33

16) Kendrick & Lindsay - Rumba ''France'' to Avant Toi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6BzCEkGd3I

Bruno: 10!

Julianne: 9

Michael: -Magic Moment Material- 10!
total; 38

17) Kristinia & Keo - Quickstep ''Czech Republic'' to Bílá laň

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8vnbUgcRw

total; 31

Old 30-06-2020, 09:02 AM #46
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

week 3 leaderboard

1) Kendrick&Lindsay 38 ''17 pts''
2) Robin&Brandon 34 ''16 pts''
3) Christine&Artem 33 ''15 pts''
4) Buddy&Emma 31 ''14 pts''
5) Kristinia&Keo 31 ''14 pts''
6) Dane&Karina 30 ''13 pts''
7) Leo&Sharna 30 ''13 pts''
8) Kelsey&Sasha 30 ''13 pts''
9) Jason&Jenna 29 ''12 pts''
10) Marg&Pasha 28 ''11 pts''
11) Opal&Val 27 ''10 pts''
12) Mikaela&AJ 26 ''9 pts''
13) LaDainian&Witney 26 ''9 pts''
14) John&Ekaterina 25 ''8pts''
15) Judy&Tony 24 ''7pts''
16) Zeynep&Gleb 23 ''6 pts''
17) Van&Dianne 18 ''5 pts''

Last edited by Nicky91; 30-06-2020 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:33 AM #47
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

week 3 results

Bottom two: John & Ekaterina vs Van & Dianne

dancing again for survival here are John & Ekaterina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYhf2gO0YRM

ok, also dancing for survival, its Van & Dianne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXCsZunjRM

my judges who would you like to save and why

Bruno: one has the superior performance over the other, by far, and that for me is John & Ekaterina

Carrie: both couples made mistakes on technical aspect, but i'm saving John & Ekaterina

Julianne: i'm saving John & Ekaterina

Michael: N/A *but would've saved John & Ekaterina*

17th Van Hansis & Dianne Buswell
18th Bobby Brown & Anna Trebunskaya

Old 04-07-2020, 04:47 PM #48
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

update: i am going through with this, i am just working on some song/dance combination ideas

Old 26-10-2020, 01:51 PM #49
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

mess due to lack of interest with that one, i'll cancel the american dwts simulator, i'll go for a strictly come dancing simulator (nicky style) instead

line up

women (9):

Georgia Tennant (35) Actress, Producer

Cate Blanchett (51) Hollywood Actress

Jacqueline Jossa (27) Actress, TV Presenter

Louise Minchin (52) Journalist, News Presenter

Sabrina Ghayour (44) Chef, Food Writer and Author

Christine Ohuruogu (36) Track and Field Athlete

Vanessa White (30) Singer-Songwriter, Dancer, Actress

Lauren Goodger (34) Reality Star, Glamour Model, Columnist

Barbara Knox (87) Veteran Soap Actress

Men (9):

Emile Heskey (42) Former International Footballer

Nathan Stewart-Jarrett (34) Actor (Misfits)

Bill Beaumont (68) Former Rugby Union Player

Bradley Simpson (25) The Vamps Star

Dean Cain (54) Superman Actor, TV Presenter, Producer, former football player

Bobby Cole Norris (34) Reality Star (TOWIE)

Chris Eubank (54) Former Professional Boxer

Matt Forde (37) Comedian, Impressionist, Radio Presenter

Richard Tice (56) Businessman, Founder of Brexit Party

Old 26-10-2020, 01:53 PM #50
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

tbh a british simulator more likely to be a hit given this has a majority of british members

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dancing, fanmade, hosted, nicky, nickystyle, simulations, simulator, stars, strictly