Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 09-06-2020, 12:45 PM #1501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
BB2
Premiere
1. Autumn
2. Nicole
3. Bunky
4. Shannon
5. Will
6. Monica
7. Sheryl

8. Hardy
9. Krista

10. Mike
11. Kent
12. Justin
Finale
1. Will (+4) - Of course, the legacy himself. Deeply flawed guy, but not without self-awareness with self-deprecation as you can get. One of the greatest reality tv winners I've come across and in a way, his defiance against cohesive strategies and social games was what set the bar for this show. He was without effort hilarious, and his honesty about being such an awful guy in a way made him be one of the most revered and looked up to in the cast . Most incredible was the cautionary tale of him jumping between devious miscreant to ego-centric charmer with heart of gold .
2. Nicole (-) - An iconic watch. Went from loud gob****e set for an obvious early exit to a loud gob****e full of power and intelligence. Nicole went through a lot of challenges but never lost her sense of humour or energy, and deserved making the end for being a formidable love/hate Will ally and also for being an entertaining multi-faceted individual.
3. Shannon (+1) - An ice cold cow but a deeply entertaining lady far ahead of her time who waltzed around being full of crap most of the time, poetically raging about mundane matters and then turning on self-suffering fake water works that nobody in the house cared about . The two weeks where she hit her peak made the early season a thrilling experience to watch to see what kind of elaborate rage problems she'd create next, benefitted by the evil romance with Will being oddly sweet .

4. Autumn (-3) - A lovely girl with common sense that was too threatening to a season filled with delusional aggros. Autumn in the early weeks was the closest thing to someone you could get behind, with a tragically gone too soon eviction after bravely putting up with the wrath of some pretty awful treatment by several people.
5. Hardy (+3) - Lol an amazing pet hate to have. You never really knew what to expect from Hardy. On the surface, you would think he'd just be the "nice guy" but with the competitive format he winds up being this random villain with surges of the most comically assholeish behaviour. Whereas Will was a dick with a lovely side to him, Hardy was a seemingly lovely guy with a wholely dickhead side to him and that's fun to sit through.

6. Kent (+5) - If not for the blatant homophobia, Kent was a great houseguest with a lot of well-spoken comedy mixed in with a unique unhinged side. He was the elusively unintentionally funny houseguest.
7. Monica (-1) - Even though she didn't wow me like she seems to many other people, and while Nicole fulfilled the underdog role much better for me, Monica flourished as a more fierce and formidable houseguest. When she lost her allies, it was a great journey watching how she built her popularity back up from scratch to reach to (almost) the end, all the while never shying away from declaring things were on to people.

8. Bunky (-5) - Hugely disappointing soppy drawers to some extent but a lovely guy with great dynamics with the more cold-hearted people, and who just wasn't cut out for an environment like this one.
9. Sheryl (-2) - I'm grateful we had a human shield for Nicole to shine, but I wish I could see more here than reasonably charming elder MILF. .

10. Krista (-1) - On the one hand I liked her random aligning with Monica and I liked the tact she seemed to have, but her bitterness towards Nicole getting the best of her was pretty annoying, and thinking Boogie is a nice guy is a little disheartening.
11. Mike (-1) - Did not deserve to be in any season after this one. Gets remembered as if he's some kind of high-spirited energetic double act of Will's, when really he was nothing but a miserable, sexist, aggressive urchin where his exit made no difference to the season. Just twatty background noise in the end.
12. Justin (-) - Garbage.

A season that is a little flawed in its boot order but really picks itself back up no matter what. It feels sometimes you're just watching a group of normal people, but then switches to a group of delusional, selfish asswipes who can never trust each other (Will/Nicole is the longest running alliance yet both hated everything about each other) BB2 hits the right notes of entertainment and conclusions in most of the contestants and revolutionised what reality TV drama would be like for the better. .
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 01:40 PM #1502
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:

Enjoy BB3 if you’re going onto that next. It’s gold.

Last edited by Samm; 09-06-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:52 PM #1503
we

Favourites:

we

Favourites:

Robert’s (BB4) daughter is so annoying lol
Old 10-06-2020, 05:06 PM #1504
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

BB2 was fun I need to continue BB3 because I was maybe enjoying that one just as much if not even more before I just randomly stopped watching it
Old 10-06-2020, 05:16 PM #1505
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
1. Dr. Will
2. Mike Boogie
3. Shannon
4. Krista

5. Monica
6. Sheryl
7. Bunky

8. Kent
9. Nicole

10. Justin
11. Autumn
12. Hardy
My ranking after watching the BBUS2 finale for reference. I think I'd maaaybe rank Nicole over Kent in hindsight because I did have a solid appreciation for her on the season even if I found her annoying at times too.

The way I ranked Justin 3rd-to-last I do think he was the worst person on the cast but Autumn & Hardy were still more annoying & I still feel the same way
Old 11-06-2020, 11:25 PM #1506
we

Favourites:

we

Favourites:

BB4 USA

1) Jun - WOW, a player one of the bitches <3 I loved how she just didn’t care about any of them and worked her way around to place herself in the best position in the house and make everyone think she wasn’t a threat. OMG the reactions from the others, I’ll talk more about this when I talk about Alison but I don’t see the problem they all bitched about each other I don’t think jun did anything worse. Anyway I’m hope she’s well now. She’s rightfully made it to my top favourite big brother players.
2) Allison Ahhh when can I say. If Allison was a male she’d be thought of a mastermind by her fellow housemates. She was she played that house like a fiddle making her fellow housemates save her and getting plenty of blood on her hands. She was also just such good viewing, the constant bitching, backstabbing and cheating
3) Dana A chaotic experience, that was Dana. Always angry for no good reason. My favourite man-troll <3
4) Erika apart from the racist comment towards Jee, early Ericka was my favourite. Just moody quite weird and secretly evil she kinda turned a bit more “fake nice” as the series went on but I enjoyed her.
5) David FIT but also kind of funny and goofy in a non performance way. He clearly didn’t care what the others thought of him.
6) Jack just a really nice guy. Nothing really much else to say. My respect grew for him when he understood and appreciated how both Allison and Jun played at the end.
7) Nathan I did feel a bit sorry for him when Allison absolutely played him lol but he was kinda funny and adoring like David in some ways.
8) Amanda LOL the way Amanda just didn’t care got a quick shag and swiftly made her exit
9) Jee my favourite out of the ex-alliance at first I didn’t like him but he had a good heart and understood the way jun played and wasn’t that salty.
10) Michelle AWH poor michelle you could tell in the reunion she was traumatised over her eviction.
11) Scott chaotic.
12) Justin EH I didn’t mind him at first but I can’t really remember what he did. He was just a bit dull and salty come the end.
13) Robert If there was a 14th place I would put Roberts daughter there, both so annoying. What a sexist pig this man was I mean it wasn’t a surprise considering he cheated on Erika with no regard for her. I’m so glad he got booted out by jun and allison <3 one of my favourite moments of all time.

This season was a right RIDE. One that got better every week, there wasn’t much actually drama in terms of arguments but the drama was there in other parts and EXPLODED in the brilliant finale. A perfect end to a perfect season. How it would fit in out of the seasons I’ve watched.

3 > 6 > 4 > 10 > 2 > 16

BB5 next soon hopefully!
Old 12-06-2020, 12:36 PM #1507

BB3
Premiere
1. Amy
2. Marcellas
3. Danielle

4. Lisa
5. Lori
6. Tonya
7. Gerry
8. Chiara
9. Jason
10. Eric

11. Roddy
12. Josh
Old 13-06-2020, 03:34 PM #1508

Quote:
BB3
Premiere
1. Amy
2. Marcellas
3. Danielle

4. Lisa
5. Lori
6. Tonya
7. Gerry
8. Chiara
9. Jason
10. Eric

11. Roddy
12. Josh
Week 1 (Lori Evicted)
1. Marcellas (+1)
2. Danielle (+1)
3. Amy (-2)

4. Gerry (+3)
5. Lori (-)
6. Jason (+3)

7. Chiara (+1)
8. Lisa (-4)
9. Roddy (+2)
10. Eric (-)

11. Tonya (-5)
12. Josh (-)
Old 14-06-2020, 07:40 PM #1509

Quote:
Week 1 (Lori Evicted)
1. Marcellas (+1)
2. Danielle (+1)
3. Amy (-2)

4. Gerry (+3)
5. Lori (-)
6. Jason (+3)

7. Chiara (+1)
8. Lisa (-4)
9. Roddy (+2)
10. Eric (-)

11. Tonya (-5)
12. Josh (-)
Week 2 (Tonya Evicted)
1. Marcellas (-)
2. Danielle (-)
3. Amy (-)

4. Gerry (-)
5. Jason (-)
6. Chiara (-)

7. Roddy (+1)
8. Lisa (-1)

9. Eric (-)
10. Tonya (-)

11. Josh (-)
Old 15-06-2020, 04:44 PM #1510

Quote:
Week 2 (Tonya Evicted)
1. Marcellas (-)
2. Danielle (-)
3. Amy (-)

4. Gerry (-)
5. Jason (-)
6. Chiara (-)

7. Roddy (+1)
8. Lisa (-1)

9. Eric (-)
10. Tonya (-)

11. Josh (-)
Week 3 (Amy Evicted)
1. Marcellas (-)
2. Amy (+1)
3. Danielle (-1)

4. Gerry (-)
5. Chiara (+1)
6. Jason (-1)
7. Roddy (-)

8. Eric (+1)
9. Lisa (-1)

10. Josh (-)
Old 16-06-2020, 02:23 PM #1511
we

Favourites:

we

Favourites:

because i've watched two us civilian seasons in a row and before jumping into BB5 I might watch the first CBB season? I've heard they're both worth watching? the cast is also great on paper.
Old 20-06-2020, 02:33 PM #1512

Quote:
Week 3 (Amy Evicted)
1. Marcellas (-)
2. Amy (+1)
3. Danielle (-1)

4. Gerry (-)
5. Chiara (+1)
6. Jason (-1)
7. Roddy (-)

8. Eric (+1)
9. Lisa (-1)

10. Josh (-)
Week 4 (Eric Evicted)
1. Marcellas (-)
2. Danielle (-)
3. Gerry (-)

4. Lisa (+4)
5. Jason (-)
6. Chiara (-2)
7. Roddy (-1)
8. Eric (-1)

9. Josh (-)
Old 20-06-2020, 11:32 PM #1513
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Lisa’s glo up..... this is just the beginning :3
Old 27-06-2020, 07:00 PM #1514

Quote:
Week 4 (Eric Evicted)
1. Marcellas (-)
2. Danielle (-)
3. Gerry (-)

4. Lisa (+4)
5. Jason (-)
6. Chiara (-2)
7. Roddy (-1)
8. Eric (-1)

9. Josh (-)
Week 5 (Josh Evicted - Amy returns)
1. Danielle (+1)
2. Lisa (+2)

3. Gerry (-)
4. Marcellas (-3)
5. Chiara (+1)

6. Jason (-1)
7. Roddy (-)

8. Josh (-)
Old 02-07-2020, 07:09 PM #1515

Quote:
Week 5 (Josh Evicted - Amy returns)
1. Danielle (+1)
2. Lisa (+2)

3. Gerry (-)
4. Marcellas (-3)
5. Chiara (+1)

6. Jason (-1)
7. Roddy (-)

8. Josh (-)
Week 6 (Chiara Evicted)
1. Amy
2. Chiara (+3)
3. Danielle (-1)

4. Marcellas (+2)
5. Lisa (-2)
6. Gerry (-2)

7. Roddy (+1)
8. Jason (-1)
Old 07-07-2020, 06:05 AM #1516
we

Favourites:

we

Favourites:

started bb5! pretty neat first episode. the twist sounds fun i already knew about it since even before watching bbus i think i stumbled across it on youtube. quite looking forward to this season as i don’t rly hear much about this season as i do with like 2, 3 and 6? so haven’t got a clue what happens.

1) karen
2) lori
3) will
4) jennifer
5) adria
6) marvin
7) drew
8) holly
9) jase
10) diane
11) micheal
12) mike
13) scott
Old 07-07-2020, 07:19 PM #1517
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Finale
1. Will (+4) - Of course, the legacy himself. Deeply flawed guy, but not without self-awareness with self-deprecation as you can get. One of the greatest reality tv winners I've come across and in a way, his defiance against cohesive strategies and social games was what set the bar for this show. He was without effort hilarious, and his honesty about being such an awful guy in a way made him be one of the most revered and looked up to in the cast . Most incredible was the cautionary tale of him jumping between devious miscreant to ego-centric charmer with heart of gold .
2. Nicole (-) - An iconic watch. Went from loud gob****e set for an obvious early exit to a loud gob****e full of power and intelligence. Nicole went through a lot of challenges but never lost her sense of humour or energy, and deserved making the end for being a formidable love/hate Will ally and also for being an entertaining multi-faceted individual.
3. Shannon (+1) - An ice cold cow but a deeply entertaining lady far ahead of her time who waltzed around being full of crap most of the time, poetically raging about mundane matters and then turning on self-suffering fake water works that nobody in the house cared about . The two weeks where she hit her peak made the early season a thrilling experience to watch to see what kind of elaborate rage problems she'd create next, benefitted by the evil romance with Will being oddly sweet .

4. Autumn (-3) - A lovely girl with common sense that was too threatening to a season filled with delusional aggros. Autumn in the early weeks was the closest thing to someone you could get behind, with a tragically gone too soon eviction after bravely putting up with the wrath of some pretty awful treatment by several people.
5. Hardy (+3) - Lol an amazing pet hate to have. You never really knew what to expect from Hardy. On the surface, you would think he'd just be the "nice guy" but with the competitive format he winds up being this random villain with surges of the most comically assholeish behaviour. Whereas Will was a dick with a lovely side to him, Hardy was a seemingly lovely guy with a wholely dickhead side to him and that's fun to sit through.

6. Kent (+5) - If not for the blatant homophobia, Kent was a great houseguest with a lot of well-spoken comedy mixed in with a unique unhinged side. He was the elusively unintentionally funny houseguest.
7. Monica (-1) - Even though she didn't wow me like she seems to many other people, and while Nicole fulfilled the underdog role much better for me, Monica flourished as a more fierce and formidable houseguest. When she lost her allies, it was a great journey watching how she built her popularity back up from scratch to reach to (almost) the end, all the while never shying away from declaring things were on to people.

8. Bunky (-5) - Hugely disappointing soppy drawers to some extent but a lovely guy with great dynamics with the more cold-hearted people, and who just wasn't cut out for an environment like this one.
9. Sheryl (-2) - I'm grateful we had a human shield for Nicole to shine, but I wish I could see more here than reasonably charming elder MILF. .

10. Krista (-1) - On the one hand I liked her random aligning with Monica and I liked the tact she seemed to have, but her bitterness towards Nicole getting the best of her was pretty annoying, and thinking Boogie is a nice guy is a little disheartening.
11. Mike (-1) - Did not deserve to be in any season after this one. Gets remembered as if he's some kind of high-spirited energetic double act of Will's, when really he was nothing but a miserable, sexist, aggressive urchin where his exit made no difference to the season. Just twatty background noise in the end.
12. Justin (-) - Garbage.

A season that is a little flawed in its boot order but really picks itself back up no matter what. It feels sometimes you're just watching a group of normal people, but then switches to a group of delusional, selfish asswipes who can never trust each other (Will/Nicole is the longest running alliance yet both hated everything about each other) BB2 hits the right notes of entertainment and conclusions in most of the contestants and revolutionised what reality TV drama would be like for the better. .
So glad you liked Will!

He is the greatest reality TV contestant of all time IMO. It's not easy to be a charming asshole but he does it so well

I actually think his win proves you don't necessarily need a humongous resume full of HoH's and Veto's, just a lot of social manipulation and to be liked or at least respected more than the other person in the F2. He set the benchmark for that and it was kind of built on in a future season!
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 07:40 PM #1518

Quote:
Week 6 (Chiara Evicted)
1. Amy
2. Chiara (+3)
3. Danielle (-1)

4. Marcellas (+2)
5. Lisa (-2)
6. Gerry (-2)

7. Roddy (+1)
8. Jason (-1)
Week 7 (Gerry Evicted)
1. Danielle (+1)
2. Amy (-1)

3. Marcellas (-)
4. Gerry (+1)
5. Roddy (+1)
6. Jason (+1)
7. Lisa (-3)
Old 10-07-2020, 01:25 PM #1519

Quote:
Week 7 (Gerry Evicted)
1. Danielle (+1)
2. Amy (-1)

3. Marcellas (-)
4. Gerry (+1)
5. Roddy (+1)
6. Jason (+1)
7. Lisa (-3)
Week 8 (Roddy Evicted)
1. Amy (+1)
2. Danielle (-1)
3. Marcellas (-)

4. Roddy (-)
5. Jason (-)
6. Lisa (-)
Old 21-07-2020, 01:35 AM #1520
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

So 7 years later and I’m trying to finish the seasons I haven’t seen bc All Stars

Halfway through BB13 and is it an unpopular opinion to say I’m finding Rachel really annoying? I wouldn’t say I loved her during BB12, but she was at least entertaining (the Ragan fight was a scream) and the season fell off a cliff after she left...but here I’m struggling to like her I’ve found all of their treatment of Kalia quite uncalled for too

Also...her and Brendon’s relationship is/was actually quite toxic? I mean I’m sure they’re happy and it all worked out in the end but yeah
Old 24-07-2020, 03:08 PM #1521

Quote:
BB3
Premiere
1. Amy
2. Marcellas
3. Danielle

4. Lisa
5. Lori
6. Tonya
7. Gerry
8. Chiara
9. Jason
10. Eric

11. Roddy
12. Josh
Finale
1. Amy (-) - She never really plays the game at all but opted instead to get drunk, be loud and eat cheese . Her on-and-off again nature in getting along with or feuding with people, even her closest friends was entertaining. She's pretty chaotic at everything but charmingly harmless and neutral in most matters. The returnee comp she was in proved to be the best I seen in a long time given the result that occurred.
2. Danielle (+1) - Ok so I DO really like her and there's no doubt she really carried the weight of the latter weeks with her unsympathetic treachery while being full of personality. BUT I would've liked her a lot more if she wasn't so intent on bringing Jason to the final 2 with her. She was already bound to lose against Lisa anyways, and going against Jason would've been a landslide defeat for her. It was even mentioned how they all knew if any of them went against Amy at the end that they would win, so for such a notoriously treacherous houseguest, I wish she had took that extra step .
3. Marcellas (-1) - Peaked to his best a bit too early for me, and kind of ungrateful and rude to people sometimes who were really helpful to him like Gerry/Amy, but otherwise, an endearingly funny man . His final week was where he really entertained me. I have NO sympathy for him where he decides to not take the chance to save himself because he was already getting really arrogant at that point and blackmailing Jason to keep him in the house. Him getting evicted over Amy who he always just saw as his sidekick was a worthwhile conclusion for me .
4. Chiara (+4) - We all do usually get that one person who we randomly really like, and Chiara was mine . Although it took a little while for her to hit her stride, her morph into unfriendly bitch with heart of stone was lovably chaotic when I think about it. The heavy feud with Amy was season defining .

5. Gerry (+2) - Another one who peaked a bit too early, but I appreciated his reckless low-key presence of someone aspiring to be a father figure who instead annoys people all the time and is an obvious person to be voted out for weeks, only to be there 55 days .
6. Lori (-1) - It's clear she needed to go much more than the early candidates of Amy or Marcellas, but for the time she was there, she was solidly funny.

7. Jason (+2) - I think there's some out there who LOVE him but I only think he's okay lol. I applauded his devout loyalty to Danielle at all times even when he knew he could do better without her, and was worthy of all the praise he got given as being called a lovely guy. On the other hand it frustrates me that he shown promise in having a backbone such as when he did the wise decision of evicting Marcellas over Amy, so I WISH he, like Danielle, took heed of how useful it would be keeping people like Amy around longer. More to his detriment as well is that he think he had quite a strong beginning and end, but hazy middle where he got lumped underneath everyone else.
8. Roddy (+3) - Lmao kind of a low-budget copy of Hardy in the sense of him coming across like a perfectly okay guy given GRIEF of being somehow evil just because he gets on so well with people and is physically adept. Him being the showmance partner of CHIARA is so fitting.

9. Lisa (-5) - I'm not sure whether this is an unpopular opinion or not, since she's the winner of one of the most beloved seasons, but Lisa doesn't do much for me really. I get *why* she won, because she was inoffensive and didn't do anything to betray people like Danielle, but if I'm judging her as a viewer, she pales on the entertainment front for me. It's like Jason/Roddy in the sense where I knew there was something there that came out every once in a while, but couldn't quite hit for me. That said, I'm not bothered about her win or anything, and she as a social game player did deserve it more than Danielle.
10. Josh (+2) - He REALLY annoyed me the first one or two weeks, but he's one of those that become so bad you feel like embracing it maybe? . Even Josh knows how terrible Josh is, and by the end he wound up to being so pathetic and self-destructive that there were signs of a decent person underneath it all. I was worried he was going to ruin the season while he was there, but he only enhanced it in some respects. I can't excuse some of the awful things he said unfortunately, nevertheless he's one I'm far from disliking.
11. Eric (-1) - He really came out of his shell in his last week but he doesn't really do much to impress me otherwise.

12. Tonya (-6) - Boring.

I think this season gets a little bit overhyped tbh, and hits a few down slopes every once in a while, but to its credit, it jumps back into being very high-spirited when it got the opportunity to be, while lacking in any off-putting or offensive qualities that would weaken it. I'm glad they implemented PoV when they did (Marcellas being the first evicted otherwise:O), even though it took until BB4 for them to get rid of that "you can't save yourself if you win PoV" idea. What it does have the first two seasons didn't have as much, is a consistent vibe to it that has things exciting without going too overboard either. One of the easier things for me to watch and unwind to.
Old 24-07-2020, 03:30 PM #1522
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Yeah BB3 is a good season but a tad overrated IMO, I'd put BB5 above it
Old 24-07-2020, 03:31 PM #1523
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Also, just finished Jeff's double eviction (lol), and in the next ep, he appears in the DR as a talking head saying "Porsche didn't use the Veto cause it's what Daniele would've wanted, do you even know who you are" etc etc

When and how did they film that, he was out of the house
Old 24-07-2020, 05:25 PM #1524
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Josh & Chiara were such GEMS from what I had seen of BB3. I really need to finish it (and get on to BB4 & 5 already) for full completion purposes but I just never cba even during a pandemic
Old 27-07-2020, 02:20 PM #1525
we

Favourites:

we

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
started bb5! pretty neat first episode. the twist sounds fun i already knew about it since even before watching bbus i think i stumbled across it on youtube. quite looking forward to this season as i don’t rly hear much about this season as i do with like 2, 3 and 6? so haven’t got a clue what happens.

1) karen
2) lori
3) will
4) jennifer
5) adria
6) marvin
7) drew
8) holly
9) jase
10) diane
11) micheal
12) mike
13) scott
ep 9:
Spoiler:

1) diane (+8)
2) adria (+2)
3) will (-1)
4) jennifer (-1)
5) karen (-4)
6) drew
7) micheal (+3
8) jase
9) marvin (-4)
10) holly (-3)
11) scott

god marvin is so stupid, holly probably one of the most annoying housemates EVER I pray she goes this week.

Last edited by Samm; 27-07-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbus, thread, watch or rewatch