Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 12-07-2020, 03:30 PM #5401
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Yes I've said before it's still watchable after Narinder leaves, albeit much weakened. It's the last three weeks that are a slog stage imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
Once the Helen and Paul rot firmly sets in soon, you’ll feel it.
omg

not perched

Last edited by Greg!; 12-07-2020 at 03:30 PM.
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 08:15 PM #5402
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
BB2 - Week 6 (Amma evicted)
1. Brian
2. Elizabeth
3. Amma
4. Helen

5. Josh
6. Dean

7. Paul

So obsessed with Elizabeth in her tennis player argument with Paul. "I. DO. NOT. AGREE!'

Paddy the dog from the task is so GORGEOUS! I love him

Paul randomly saying to Amma he would 'tear her apart' on the outside world even though she didn't do anything to him Bit weird mate

Dean is such a SNOB omg! "Conversations about pop music are beneath me" At least he's actually been shown speaking this week though, which is an improvement

Paul continues to be a twat, randomly snapping at people and saying nasty comments for no reason.

Brian is still my fave but I agree with Josh on the disagreements between them, Brian can dish it out to Josh but can't take it back.

Overall BB2 has continued to entertain despite two weeks since Narinder's departure. Pleasantly surprised!
BB2 - Week 7 (Josh evicted)
1. Brian
2. Elizabeth
3. Helen

4. Dean
5. Paul
6. Josh

Don't have an awful lot to say about this week lol. It was watchable but served the lull soaps sometimes have in the summer months.

Paul's theory that Josh isn't actually gay and the argument over it was so weird???

The right person was evicted imo. Josh was reaching Dean-like levels of boringness this week
Old 14-07-2020, 05:31 PM #5403
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB2 - Week 7 (Josh evicted)
1. Brian
2. Elizabeth
3. Helen

4. Dean
5. Paul
6. Josh

Don't have an awful lot to say about this week lol. It was watchable but served the lull soaps sometimes have in the summer months.

Paul's theory that Josh isn't actually gay and the argument over it was so weird???

The right person was evicted imo. Josh was reaching Dean-like levels of boringness this week
BB2 - Week 8 (Paul evicted)
1. Brian
2. Elizabeth

3. Dean
4. Helen

5. Paul

Oh God the Helen and Paul show was NOT fun to watch! Thank fook he's out. An irritant.

My favourite parts of this week were the psychology segments- so interesting! Especially the one about sleep talking / dreaming and what it reveals about subconscious thoughts.

BB pressing the wrong button and asking Brian for his nomination while the whole house could hear

I still find Helen annoying but her sitting in silence for ages in the DR cos she forgot to say a reason for her nomination was a scream.

The segment dedicated to Elizabeth and Dean talking about the weather Riveting stuff

Elizabeth and her one liners continue to crack me up! One of my favs this week is her saying nonchalantly that she'll 'just move to Spain' if the nation hates her Unbothered posh queen!
Old 14-07-2020, 10:14 PM #5404

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
BB10

Day 23/Angel Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Karly
3. Sophie/Dogface
4. Sree
5. Angel
6. Freddie/Halfwit
7. Rodrigo
8. Marcus
9. Siavash

10. Charlie
11. Lisa
12. Kris

I never knew how gobby Noirin was when I used to see people discuss her on here lmao<3 The fact she's literally driving all the stories in the house in the minute because EVERYBODY is in love with her I sided with Rodrigo in their row over Angel washing up though, I thought Noirin was being a bit of a bitch for no reason. Karly and Sophie's constant drunken antics are a light relief to everything else going on in the house. Get Dirrty by Dogface and Karly on streaming sites! Sree continues to be an absolute car crash to watch but it's so hilarious. His 'Would you like Indian boys?' line to Charlie made me spit out my drink lmfaooo. Angel was such a wacky crazy housemate <3 Her sexual advances on Freddie and her accusing Noirin of being 3 months pregnant made me HOWL however awkward they were. Her threatening to strip naked in her exit interview I love how Freddie and Rodrigo stuck up for her when I felt she was being ostracised by the house. Marcus and Siavash have been pretty mellow this week but I still don't really appreciate their presences. Charlie is so desperate to win and it's awful to watch and him throwing the water balloon over Angel when she was just sat quietly making her costume was so sad to watch. Lisa and Kris just suck all the fun, life and energy out of the series for me and that's why they're bottom this week.
BB10

Day 30/Sree Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Karly
3. Sophie
4. Freddie
5. Marcus
6. Sree

7. Rodrigo
8. Siavash

9. Charlie
10. Lisa
11. Kris

I love ice queen Noirin I think her and Marcus are such an interesting duo. I'm excited to see how the other side of the house react now that Sree went over Freddie. Marcus was justified in his rows with Sree and Sree was such an irritant lmao but such a scream of a housemate <3 I can't STAND Kris, Lisa or Charlie at the moment. Their treatment of Freddie is horrible and he never even does anything wrong anymore before they all pounce on him. I know Karly is against him too but she makes me scream with her moodiness and she does admit that she doesn't hate him she just finds him annoying. I screamed @ Sree's exit btw it was so cringe lmfao.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2020, 10:16 PM #5405
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

That top 3 is.... AMAZING

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2020, 11:02 PM #5406

Marcus' gradual climb

A LEGENDARY housemate!
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2020, 11:25 PM #5407
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):

Sree: Elvis has left the building
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 12:01 AM #5408
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB2 - Week 8 (Paul evicted)
1. Brian
2. Elizabeth

3. Dean
4. Helen

5. Paul

Oh God the Helen and Paul show was NOT fun to watch! Thank fook he's out. An irritant.

My favourite parts of this week were the psychology segments- so interesting! Especially the one about sleep talking / dreaming and what it reveals about subconscious thoughts.

BB pressing the wrong button and asking Brian for his nomination while the whole house could hear

I still find Helen annoying but her sitting in silence for ages in the DR cos she forgot to say a reason for her nomination was a scream.

The segment dedicated to Elizabeth and Dean talking about the weather Riveting stuff

Elizabeth and her one liners continue to crack me up! One of my favs this week is her saying nonchalantly that she'll 'just move to Spain' if the nation hates her Unbothered posh queen!
BB2 - Final Week
1. Elizabeth
2. Brian
3. Dean
4. Helen

I'm so obsessed with Elizabeth. A late bloomer. The saving grace of the final week. I can't explain why I love her so much but I just do. She just makes me crease

OBSESSED with her audition tape that was shown at her eviction WELCOME TO CASA DEL SCOTLAND!! LIFE IS FOR LIVING!!! *Proceeds to get her tits out and runs into the sea*

Dean's eviction interview LITERALLY sent me to sleep nnnn.

Narinder's 10 seconds of airtime she got at the final was the best part of the whole show. A scene stealer. I'm her grabbing the mic of Davina to gob off for a few seconds before she even got asked a question. Queen.

Helen was such an IRRITANT this week. I don't understand why the public and Davina were so obsessed with and happy for the Helen and Paul thing considering she openly had a boyfriend who only a matter of weeks ago said she wanted to marry???? CHEATING slag.

Brian wasn't as funny this week as in the past but overall I think he was a worthy winner, his exit, response from the crowd and reunion with his friends and fam was very cute.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:11 AM #5409
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

BB2 - Overall Ranking and Thoughts
1. Narinder
2. Brian
3. Penny
4. Elizabeth

5. Amma
6. Helen
7. Stuart

8. Josh
9. Dean
10. Paul
11. Bubble

Much like BB1, I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed this series. At best it was very entertaining with a good mixture of drama and humour, at worst it was dull but watchable (even the Helen and Paul weeks).
I'd put it just below BB1 in terms of series quality and cast likeability.
Will probs start my first watch of BB3 soon x

Last edited by Greg!; 15-07-2020 at 12:13 AM.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:09 PM #5410

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB10

Day 30/Sree Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Karly
3. Sophie
4. Freddie
5. Marcus
6. Sree

7. Rodrigo
8. Siavash

9. Charlie
10. Lisa
11. Kris

I love ice queen Noirin I think her and Marcus are such an interesting duo. I'm excited to see how the other side of the house react now that Sree went over Freddie. Marcus was justified in his rows with Sree and Sree was such an irritant lmao but such a scream of a housemate <3 I can't STAND Kris, Lisa or Charlie at the moment. Their treatment of Freddie is horrible and he never even does anything wrong anymore before they all pounce on him. I know Karly is against him too but she makes me scream with her moodiness and she does admit that she doesn't hate him she just finds him annoying. I screamed @ Sree's exit btw it was so cringe lmfao.
BB10

Day 37/Kris Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Sophie
3. Karly
4. Rodrigo

5. Freddie
6. Siavash

7. Marcus
8. Charlie
9. Lisa
10. Kris

WHAT an amazing eviction Kinda annoying to know the other members of my bottom 3 last the whole series but this is satisfying enough. It's crazy how unlikable Kris, Lisa and Charlie are to me compared to the other people in their group. Kris was so shocked I have massively gone off Marcus since Noirin shot him down. He's just too miserable and pedantic now. I mean I know Noirin is miserable but she makes me scream with it! I'm struggling on what to say for Freddie and Siavash because they are big characters but I'm just not sure whether I do completely like them or not? That whole bedroom row involving the whole house was just a head **** too lmao. Rodrigo's relentless pursuit of arguments with Charlie is cackle and as usual I love my 3 girls, although Sophie has displaced Karly of second spot this week because she's such a delight <33333

Last edited by Cal.; 15-07-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 04:48 PM #5411
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Starting my first BB3 watch!
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2020, 05:08 PM #5412
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Quote:
BB2 - Overall Ranking and Thoughts
1. Narinder
2. Brian
3. Penny
4. Elizabeth

5. Amma
6. Helen
7. Stuart

8. Josh
9. Dean
10. Paul
11. Bubble

Much like BB1, I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed this series. At best it was very entertaining with a good mixture of drama and humour, at worst it was dull but watchable (even the Helen and Paul weeks).
I'd put it just below BB1 in terms of series quality and cast likeability.
Will probs start my first watch of BB3 soon x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
Starting my first BB3 watch!
I hope both of you will stan our lynne x
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2020, 05:42 PM #5413
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Thank you, Samm!

I’m already obsessed with Lynne and her ‘hiya’s ’ lmfao.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2020, 09:40 PM #5414
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

BB3 - Week 1 (Sunita walks, Lynne evicted)

- Really liking Jade in this first week. Loved how excited she was in the diary room to start her experience
- Not stanning Jonny at all after the toenail biting/smelling incident. VILE
- I am *obsessed* with Lynne's messy ways. She'd be a nightmare to live with but she's a hoot to watch. The way she could start and argument in an empty room When she randomly just went 'YOU'RE A VERY SELF ASSURED COCKY YOUNG MAN!' out of the blue to Spencer. Charley hew? She's always right in what she says as well tbf. Spencer IS an arrogant tosser (who smells)! Don't blame ha for wanting to 'kick his ***** in!
- Another reason I dislike Spencer is that he always moans at how bored he is, yet doesn't get involved in anything with the rest of the group? Like babe what do you expect!
- Lynne washing ha knickers in the kitchen sink them hanging them up all over the house and cameras made me SCREAM.
- Alison nicking the chicken's eggs at 7am to eat all for haself Also obsessed with all the fun activities Alison has the HMs doing morning noon and night like the water aerobics and sex positions game nnn
- I love Kate! The Jerry Springer show recreation and her accent during it was a hoot.
- Adele is quite RUDE! Sunita who was feeling down in the house asked her if she had any siblings, she replied 'Yeah, 6.' in a cold manner and didn't bother asking her back??
- Sandy does my HEAD in! VERY aggressive behaviour from him over some of the HMs using some sugar to make a surprise bday cake for Lee. The horror! And him ruining the surprise in the process. Prick. Also I HATED when he went to Sunita as she was about to walk "Yeah, I knew you weren't right from day one but I just didn't say anything" looking all smug. Like that's not something to be proud of?? If you could see she was struggling why didn't you have a chat with her to see what's wrong instead of staying quiet???
- Alex legend periodt

1. Alex
2. Kate
3. Sunita
4. Lynne
5. Jade
6. Alison

7. Lee
8. Adele
9. Spencer
10. PJ

11. Jonny
12. Sandy
Old 16-07-2020, 10:33 PM #5415

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB10

Day 37/Kris Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Sophie
3. Karly
4. Rodrigo

5. Freddie
6. Siavash

7. Marcus
8. Charlie
9. Lisa
10. Kris

WHAT an amazing eviction Kinda annoying to know the other members of my bottom 3 last the whole series but this is satisfying enough. It's crazy how unlikable Kris, Lisa and Charlie are to me compared to the other people in their group. Kris was so shocked I have massively gone off Marcus since Noirin shot him down. He's just too miserable and pedantic now. I mean I know Noirin is miserable but she makes me scream with it! I'm struggling on what to say for Freddie and Siavash because they are big characters but I'm just not sure whether I do completely like them or not? That whole bedroom row involving the whole house was just a head **** too lmao. Rodrigo's relentless pursuit of arguments with Charlie is cackle and as usual I love my 3 girls, although Sophie has displaced Karly of second spot this week because she's such a delight <33333
BB10

Day 44/Karly Evicted/Newbies Enter

1. Karly
2. Noirin
3. Sophie
4. Rodrigo
5. Siavash

6. Freddie
7. Lisa

8. Marcus
9. Charlie

1. Bea
2. David
3. Hira

4. Tom
5. Kenneth

Karly robbed legend</3 Her eviction was so cruel! Her delight at 40 cigs to sobbing over her sodden matches was my favourite moment of the series so far. I really wish our queen stayed! I've really enjoyed watching her this week and she's managed to actually display Noirin as my fave for the week. Marcus is really so miserable and boring and I can't stand when the camera pans to him any longer. ADORED the returns of Michelle, Makosi, Craig and Nikki Sophie's singing made me screech and I howled at Craig dragging Sophie and Karly for their extensions and them gasping at each other and Makosi telling Siavash there was a second house with 12 better housemates in it <333 As well as Nikki dragging Marcus and having a go at Karly for wanting Pete in the task over her! My favourite week so far I loved it. Bea and David look really promising! I already know Tom and Kenneth don't last long so I shan't get my hopes up and I'm undecided on Hira. Her not understanding the secret mission INFURIATED me.
Old 17-07-2020, 01:48 PM #5416

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):

Day 23/24 Rankings
1. Marcus (-)
2. Sree (+2)
3. Noirin (-)
4. Freddie (-2)

5. Karly (+3)
6. Rodrigo (-2)

7. Siavash (-1)
8. Sophie (+2)
9. Charlie (+4)
10. Lisa (+1)
11. Kris (-2)

Great to finally have returned to watching this series! Its been brilliant thus far
Old 17-07-2020, 01:52 PM #5417

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Day 25/26 Rankings (Halfwit, Sree Nominated)
1. Marcus (-)
2. Noirin (+1)
3. Freddie (+1)
4. Sree (-2)

5. Siavash (+3)
6. Karly (-1)
7. Rodrigo (-1)

8. Sophie (-1)
9. Lisa (+2)
10. Charlie (-3)
11. Kris (-1)

Sree wanting a rematch after believing he won a race between him and Siavash when it was quite obvious who won only to get beaten again getting the whole group out to watch him
Old 18-07-2020, 05:09 PM #5418
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB3 - Week 1 (Sunita walks, Lynne evicted)

- Really liking Jade in this first week. Loved how excited she was in the diary room to start her experience
- Not stanning Jonny at all after the toenail biting/smelling incident. VILE
- I am *obsessed* with Lynne's messy ways. She'd be a nightmare to live with but she's a hoot to watch. The way she could start and argument in an empty room When she randomly just went 'YOU'RE A VERY SELF ASSURED COCKY YOUNG MAN!' out of the blue to Spencer. Charley hew? She's always right in what she says as well tbf. Spencer IS an arrogant tosser (who smells)! Don't blame ha for wanting to 'kick his ***** in!
- Another reason I dislike Spencer is that he always moans at how bored he is, yet doesn't get involved in anything with the rest of the group? Like babe what do you expect!
- Lynne washing ha knickers in the kitchen sink them hanging them up all over the house and cameras made me SCREAM.
- Alison nicking the chicken's eggs at 7am to eat all for haself Also obsessed with all the fun activities Alison has the HMs doing morning noon and night like the water aerobics and sex positions game nnn
- I love Kate! The Jerry Springer show recreation and her accent during it was a hoot.
- Adele is quite RUDE! Sunita who was feeling down in the house asked her if she had any siblings, she replied 'Yeah, 6.' in a cold manner and didn't bother asking her back??
- Sandy does my HEAD in! VERY aggressive behaviour from him over some of the HMs using some sugar to make a surprise bday cake for Lee. The horror! And him ruining the surprise in the process. Prick. Also I HATED when he went to Sunita as she was about to walk "Yeah, I knew you weren't right from day one but I just didn't say anything" looking all smug. Like that's not something to be proud of?? If you could see she was struggling why didn't you have a chat with her to see what's wrong instead of staying quiet???
- Alex legend periodt

1. Alex
2. Kate
3. Sunita
4. Lynne
5. Jade
6. Alison

7. Lee
8. Adele
9. Spencer
10. PJ

11. Jonny
12. Sandy
BB3 - Week 2 (Sophie enters, Alison evicted)

- Alex taking the piss out of Spencer and his 'manky feet' lmao, his impression of him was a scream as well
- Lee saying he can't stand Kate and Alison cos they have too much fun
- Jonny is VILE! Not only admits to pissing in the shower repeatedly and not cleaning it, he also sees no problem with getting piss all over the toilet seat Luckily righteous king Alex tells him 'The whole population of England will think it's disgusting'
- Alex's quirks make me laugh, loved him SPRINTING to the bathroom as soon as the hot water was on
- Obsessed with queen Sandra Scott from the psychology segments, Judi James wishes she had her range and intelligence.
- Kate boiling her dirty pants in the pot
- Aw Jade having a great time on her 21st bday and loving life made me so sad RIP Queen
- Adele about Alex: 'He well swings both ways. In fact maybe he's gay.' Oh luv we can only hope! He WILL be my boyfriend by the end of the month you watch.
- Lee thinking he's still gonna have a gf after the series is over despite openly saying he has feelings for Adele AND Sophie and wants to take them out for a drink
- Alex is so dramatic in arguments I love it Calling Jade a double agent
- Bit sad Alison is gone. Would much preferred Sandy to go out of the 3 but very happy king Alex is still there. I can see why Alison got the This Morning gig and other TV work, she was so charismatic and likeable in her eviction interview

1. Alex
2. Jade
3. Kate
4. Adele
5. Alison

6. Sandy
7. Lee
8. Spencer
9. Sophie

10. PJ
11. Jonny

Last edited by Greg!; 18-07-2020 at 05:11 PM.
Old 19-07-2020, 05:55 AM #5419
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Started a BB11 rewatch and got through Week 1. I enjoyed the first few days quite a bit! ~The Mole~ was kind of a dumb opening twist but it was entertaining enough and by default is one of the better ones this show has done. Other than that, it's kind of chill so far with not many big plot points. Shabby and Ben have gotten in a squabble but they don't REALLY hate each other just yet. John James keeps talking about how Corin is one of the most gorgeous women he's ever met in his life?! I forgot just how Sunshine-dominant the early days were but I'm not mad about it at all The Rachael/John James storyline also took up A LOT more airtime than I remembered so in some ways I'm glad we can move past it now.

1. Corin (she was practically INV until she stood up for Rachael when John Jams yelled at her, but after that she's been OTTP hilarity with her lie to Sunshine about being pregnant and expecting that she'll be painted bright red for her bright day from Bob Righter and singing Always Look on the Bright Side of Life in the DR her affect is rather hypnotic too honestly)
2. Sunshine (alol she's SO awkward and lacks so many social skills but I'm enamored by her. Her elocution is just hilarious when she says **** like "My name is Sunshine " when BB asks them to say who will be doing part of a task or when she goes into the DR and asks if she can be the mole because she feels bad for Mario she's definitely a grating human to live with and she takes some of her arguments with people WAY too far while just saying the same thing over and over again, she balances it out with random moments like jumping on Mario's back for a piggyback ride immediately after accusing him of being the mole)
3. Ben (a little lowkey this week but he's just really funny with what he says and how he says it? I'm ready for him to BREAK OUT with his scathing insults and commentary because so far all we've gotten is "whose bollocks will be snapped off next?" re: Shabby/Caoimhe/Ife)

4. Josie (one of the better Dead Normal Me girls in BBUK lore? At least when she's not codependent on John James yet :3)
5. Nathan (so UTR but I kinda vibe with him whenever he's shown on screen? He seems nice enough and at this point that's good enough for a #5 in my ranking)
6. Steve (I, too, am also shocked that Steve is my #6 but like Nathan, he's kinda vaguely likable at times so far)
Rachael (I do feel bad for her and I think she is a fun enough human BUT oh my god just give it up with John James. It was just sad to watch her keep crawling back for more bc he thought he was fit and she wanted to be his friend and at some point you just have to say **** him and leave it be!!! Also she was kinda bitchy about Sunshine early on but oh well)
7. Ife (The secret works, apparently)
8. Caoimhe (the only moment I remember is her saying John James was a WANKER when he made Rachael cry)
9. Govan (definitely the biggest bitch in the early days but NOT the worst ever like we all thought back in 2010. He's calmed down lately and I'm fine with him)
10. Shabby (Ben's absolutely right that she IS an actress and hams it up so much with how SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAAAAAND and she's kinda annoying honestly :3 I know that by the time she walked I ended up at least being able to appreciate what she brought to the show but I'm not there yet!)
11. Mario (I guess he handled being the mole well but after that he's just been MOR fodder lusting after Ben, and if you want to lust after a straight boy you have to be willing to stoop to Craig Coates levels of psychosis for me to care!)
12. Dave (his entire persona is creepy and off-putting)

13. John James (I know he's not even at his worst yet but he's already in red! It takes, like, four days for him to decide that Rachael is THE SCUM OF THE EARTH because of her face, and it also extended to him talking about how he was being nice to Mario by always going into the Mole Hole and saying good night to him every night, and then all the girls started doing it because they just wanted to get on TV since they know Mario's a focal point of the show. But John James was just doing it to be noble and kind Also he keeps going on about how he HATES arrogance and shallowness and then tries to talk about how men don't treat women well enough after he keeps shouting down Rachael and making her cry?! And openly talks about how he doesn't last long in bed at all?! Everything is so contrived for the public to like him and it's frightening how it ends up working ugh kill me I can't handle a full series of him)

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 19-07-2020 at 06:04 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 03:51 PM #5420
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB3 - Week 2 (Sophie enters, Alison evicted)

- Alex taking the piss out of Spencer and his 'manky feet' lmao, his impression of him was a scream as well
- Lee saying he can't stand Kate and Alison cos they have too much fun
- Jonny is VILE! Not only admits to pissing in the shower repeatedly and not cleaning it, he also sees no problem with getting piss all over the toilet seat Luckily righteous king Alex tells him 'The whole population of England will think it's disgusting'
- Alex's quirks make me laugh, loved him SPRINTING to the bathroom as soon as the hot water was on
- Obsessed with queen Sandra Scott from the psychology segments, Judi James wishes she had her range and intelligence.
- Kate boiling her dirty pants in the pot
- Aw Jade having a great time on her 21st bday and loving life made me so sad RIP Queen
- Adele about Alex: 'He well swings both ways. In fact maybe he's gay.' Oh luv we can only hope! He WILL be my boyfriend by the end of the month you watch.
- Lee thinking he's still gonna have a gf after the series is over despite openly saying he has feelings for Adele AND Sophie and wants to take them out for a drink
- Alex is so dramatic in arguments I love it Calling Jade a double agent
- Bit sad Alison is gone. Would much preferred Sandy to go out of the 3 but very happy king Alex is still there. I can see why Alison got the This Morning gig and other TV work, she was so charismatic and likeable in her eviction interview

1. Alex
2. Jade
3. Kate
4. Adele
5. Alison

6. Sandy
7. Lee
8. Spencer
9. Sophie

10. PJ
11. Jonny

BB3 - Week 3 (Sandy walks, Lee evicted)

- Alex in the outside shower, PHWOARRRR!
- Adele saying 'you've got to watch every single one of those ****ers' about the rich side people made me scream cos it came so out of the blue
- Alex suggesting BB give formal warnings to the HMs who were breaking the rules He's such a teacher's pet I love him
- Sandy pissing in the bin before leaving is VILE. I can't believe BB didn't intervene when the mystery substance (his piss) started leaking over Kate when she was taking the bins out.
- The gal doing the BB voice saying 'Sandy clearly wasn't up to the challenge of Big Brother' lmao drag him queen!
- Feel sorry for Jade about PJ being a cvnt to her after their kiss/blowjob/whatever. He's a twat period.
- The public's vitriol towards Jade, probably fuelled by the press, was clear to see during Lee's eviction. People in the crowd shouting 'piggy!' and 'oink oink' when she came up on the screen

1. Alex
2. Jade
3. Adele
4. Kate
5. Lee
6. Spencer

7. Sandy
8. Sophie

9. Jonny
10. PJ

Last edited by Greg!; 19-07-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:49 PM #5421
Marc

Favourites (more):

Marc

Favourites (more):

Alex legend!
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 10:54 AM #5422
-

-

Would someone please be able to link me to Day 14 / Eviction 2 of BB3?

Finally figured out how to add a VPN on my phone, but Youtube is missing that day
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 05:19 PM #5423
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
Would someone please be able to link me to Day 14 / Eviction 2 of BB3?

Finally figured out how to add a VPN on my phone, but Youtube is missing that day
PMed x
Old 20-07-2020, 05:36 PM #5424
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB3 - Week 3 (Sandy walks, Lee evicted)

- Alex in the outside shower, PHWOARRRR!
- Adele saying 'you've got to watch every single one of those ****ers' about the rich side people made me scream cos it came so out of the blue
- Alex suggesting BB give formal warnings to the HMs who were breaking the rules He's such a teacher's pet I love him
- Sandy pissing in the bin before leaving is VILE. I can't believe BB didn't intervene when the mystery substance (his piss) started leaking over Kate when she was taking the bins out.
- The gal doing the BB voice saying 'Sandy clearly wasn't up to the challenge of Big Brother' lmao drag him queen!
- Feel sorry for Jade about PJ being a cvnt to her after their kiss/blowjob/whatever. He's a twat period.
- The public's vitriol towards Jade, probably fuelled by the press, was clear to see during Lee's eviction. People in the crowd shouting 'piggy!' and 'oink oink' when she came up on the screen

1. Alex
2. Jade
3. Adele
4. Kate
5. Lee
6. Spencer

7. Sandy
8. Sophie

9. Jonny
10. PJ

BB3 - Week 4 (Tim enters, Spencer evicted)

- Hahaha PJ is such a bitter twat about Alex not putting him on the rich side lmao. Unlucky chick!
- I LOVE the rich/poor divide twist btw. They should bring it back for a possible future series (The BB9 watered down version was ****e in comparison however)
- Shook at Sophie being a spiritual gal and making herself cry with fear over tarot cards and a mood ring, here was me thinking she was a borin little plane Jane /Charley
- Jade thinking Sherlock Holmes is related to Mother Teresa nn
- Alex continues to be a king!! "DO SOMETHING FOR ME!!!!' Oh luv believe me there's a LOT of thing's I'd do for you xx
- Adele is making me scream this week. Some of my favourite quotes from ha are "I DIDN'T SAY URGH. I TOLD YOU YOU HAD FUNGAL DISEASE ON YOUR TOE.' and "I'M GONNA FOOKIN DECK ER!' Why couldn't we get this Adele on I'm A Celeb instead of the weird quirkly gal with an obsession with Jane McDonald
- The segment dedicated to Alex talking about his toilet problems and him requesting a new toothbrush bc his current one is 'coming to the end of its life.'
- Spencer was very RUDE and short with Davina in his eviction interview this week I thought
- Tim seems nice but very boring so far but I've been told he gets better so I live in hope

1. Alex
2. Adele
3. Jade
4. Sophie

5. Kate
6. Tim
7. Spencer

8. Jonny
9. PJ

Last edited by Greg!; 22-07-2020 at 11:39 AM.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:14 AM #5425
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB3 - Week 4 (Tim enters, Spencer evicted)

- Hahaha PJ is such a bitter twat about Alex not putting him on the rich side lmao. Unlucky chick!
- I LOVE the rich/poor divide twist btw. They should bring it back for a possible future series (The BB9 watered down version was ****e in comparison however)
- Shook at Sophie being a spiritual gal and making herself cry with fear over tarot cards and a mood ring, here was me thinking she was a borin little plane Jane /Charley
- Jade thinking Sherlock Holmes is related to Mother Teresa nn
- Alex continues to be a king!! "DO SOMETHING FOR ME!!!!' Oh luv believe me there's a LOT of thing's I'd do for you xx
- Adele is making me scream this week. Some of my favourite quotes from ha are "I DIDN'T SAY URGH. I TOLD YOU YOU HAD FUNGAL DISEASE ON YOUR TOE.' and "I'M GONNA FOOKIN DECK ER!' Why couldn't we get this Adele on I'm A Celeb instead of the weird quirkly gal with an obsession with Jane McDonald
- The segment dedicated to Alex talking about his toilet problems and him requesting a new toothbrush bc his current one is 'coming to the end of its life.'
- Spencer was very RUDE and short with Davina in his eviction interview this week I thought
- Tim seems nice but very boring so far but I've been told he gets better so I live in hope

1. Alex
2. Adele
3. Jade
4. Sophie

5. Kate
6. Tim
7. Spencer

8. Jonny
9. PJ
BB3 - Week 5 (Sophie evicted)

- Jade and Jonny both forgetting about the existence of Sophie in the house in the space of 2 minutes Poor gal
- I feel sorry for Sophie this week but some of Jade and Adele's bitching about ha made me SCREAM I'm sorry. Jade saying she looks like a dog's dinner and then Adele just CACKLING nnnn
- PJ going on the treadmill barefoot knocked me SICK!
- Tim is making me crease this week with his random burning hatred for Sophie and moaning about being on the poor side. "How can they do this to us? This is the 21st century, not the ****ing 16th" said with absolute sincerity was a bit of a scream.
- I really appreciate how unashamedly two faced Adele is omg! She is not afraid to admit she's playing the game and in it to win it! ALSO her nominations make me SCREAM! She's so direct, dramatic and to the point nnn queen.
- Jade after putting her dress for the dancing task on: "Fackin hell, I've always been a big girl, but not THIS fackin big" nnnn
- Sophie is such a queen in all honesty for remaining positive despite everyone bitching about ha. Loved how you could see the weight lifted off her shoulders after making up with Jade and she got the spring in her step back. An endearing chick! (Although she probs would be annoying to share a house with)
- Adele getting bit on the bum by Alex GOD I wish that were me.
- I've really liked Kate this week! Such a lovely gal! Her OTT American accent that she does sometimes makes me scream for some reason. "HEY GUYS! WE'RE GREAT! WE'RE MAKING A CAEYUMP FIYURRRR!" nnn
- I want to like Jonny bc he looked after Sophie this week when she was being kind of ostracised but I can't look past that in week 1 he pissed all over the toilet seat with no remorse and ATE his toenails. Vile.

1. Alex
2. Adele
3. Jade
4. Kate
5. Sophie
6. Tim

7. Jonny
8. PJ

Last edited by Greg!; 22-07-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbuk, part, rewatch or first, thread, watch