Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 06-08-2020, 12:30 AM #5451

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):

Day 51/52 Rankings (Tom Walks)
1. Marcus
2. Bea

3. Noirin
4. Rodrigo
5. Freddie/Halfwit

6. Sophie/Dog-Face
7. David
8. Hira

9. Lisa
10. Siavash
11. Tom
12. Charlie

Despite trying to get in between beauty and the beast tom was quite useless.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:43 AM #5452

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Day 55/56/57 Rankings (Isaac Enters, Noirin Evicted)
1. Marcus
2. Bea

3. Noirin
4. Freddie/Halfwit
5. Rodrigo
6. Sophie/Dog-Face

7. David
8. Isaac
9. Hira

10. Siavash
11. Lisa
12. Charlie

An Amazing Week! Noirin was a fantastic housemate, who really deserves a place in one of the top 5 slots this series!
Old 08-08-2020, 12:07 PM #5453

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Day 58/59 Rankings (Isaac Walks)
1. Marcus
2. Rodrigo
3. Bea
4. Freddie/Halfwit

5. David
6. Isaac
7. Hira
8. Sophie/Dog-Face

9. Lisa
10. Siavash
11. Charlie

Isaac what a random scream of a housemate!
Old 09-08-2020, 02:30 PM #5454

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Day 60/61/62/63/64 Rankings (Hira Evicted)
1. Marcus
2. Rodrigo

3. Bea
4. Hira

5. Freddie/Halfwit
6. Sophie/Dog-Face
7. David

8. Siavash
9. Lisa

10. Charlie

Its quite obvious this vote to save was another great attempt at saving certain big characters. In this case Bea and Marcus. Poor Hira was acc quite funny

Last edited by aaronneely2017; 09-08-2020 at 02:31 PM.
aaronneely2017 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 06:53 PM #5455

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Week 10 Rankings (Halfwit Becomes Freddie, Freddie Evicted)
1. Marcus
2. Rodrigo

3. Freddie
4. Sophie/Dog-Face
5. Bea
6. David

7. Lisa
8. Siavash
9. Charlie

Loved Freddie's downfall. I do think Bea took it a bit too far giving him a panic attack tho. Marcus remains the G.O.A.T of this series <3
Old 11-08-2020, 04:36 PM #5456

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Week 11 Rankings (Bea Evicted)
1. Marcus
2. Rodrigo

3. Sophie
4. Bea
5. David

6. Lisa
7. Siavash
8. Charlie

Glad Sophie has finally seen through the filth (that is kris)
Old 11-08-2020, 04:42 PM #5457
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
i’ve been casually watching bb6 again. for the second time. feels like my opinions are gonna change a lot LOL. i’m on like week 3 nominations at this very moment.

1) makosi
2) saskia
3) lesley
4) craig
5) kemal
6) vanessa
7) sam
8) derek
9) science
10) mary
11) maxwell
12) roberto
13) anthony

biggest changes for me is that i rly like saskia so far and hmm I find derek a bit more sneaky
few days after saskia eviction

1) makosi
2) craig
3) kemal
4) vanessa
5) derek
6) orlaith
6) science
7) maxwell
8) anthony
9) eugene

something about derek in the early weeks really bothered me! he's fab now though. honestly this rewatch is doing bits. i'm loving orlaith more then before.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2020, 02:49 AM #5458
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
BB11 Week 4:

1. Ben (alol what a ****ing DISASTER he was this week I think he's definitely buying into his own hype a little bit after the standup comedy routine but I don't even care? Him refusing the military punishment, making up random lies about having to wear John James's shirt for a task, constantly doing scathing Mario impressions, starting a housewide fight over 1930s foreign policy and WW2... )
2. Corin (she didn't really exist this week other than having Caoimhe and John James continually bash her for being fake but then she randomly LASHED OUT and called John James a jumped up little **** and a dickhead and had the read of the century with her saying that at least she only had to travel an hour on the train while John James had to fly across the world for this ****show )

Shabby (I'm SHOCKED she's this high and almost green because I never really side with her in... any argument she's in alol and she's entirely fake but I think she's real about her fakeness, if that makes sense? Like she uses her outfits and tantrums over **** like Ife "smearing her character" and Nathan "bullying and intimidating" her to cover up the fact that she's a completely different kind of crazy who can't handle being in a house with her crush I appreciate what she brought to the show even though she was a little too overbearing at times, and ultimately I don't think she's a malicious person at all so I'm fine with her!)
3. Ife (props for standing up to and fully breaking free from Shabby and Caoimhe! That being said, "I never felt so *FREE* before" and "I just let all my inhibitions go and wasn't even thinking" because Proud ****ing Mary was being played into the house is a bizarre take that I don't really vibe with because jesus christ what a loser)
4. Josie (her stealing shoes secret mission was kinda cute and fun but the Combine Harvester song where she basically brought John James into the DR and forced him to sing it like he was a ventriloquist dummy )
Nathan (alol look at THAT edgic strip and tell me how he got evicted with 89% the John James fandom really was absurd. That being said, I feel like everyone HATED him at the time for being a bore but he's fine??? He fits into that mold of someone who would be a fun HM to live with but doesn't really make compelling television. Also I don't know if this is unpopular but him "bullying" Shabby was dumb, like they didn't have any interactions other than him calling her a ****ing raincloud of doom alol)
5. Dave (some of his religious stuff skeeves me out and makes me roll my eyes and I do think that Caoimhe is absolutely right about the fact that he dodges talking about his views on certain topics in order to keep his public image intact, but I don't really mind him? He's too inconsequential for me to hate and I very slightly appreciate him as a loyal Ben cub)
6. Caoimhe (so I definitely dislike her less ever since the Shabby walking fallout but I still don't really like her oops. Her winning the Save and Replace Task did not actually help the season at all because John James would've taken just about anyone out in a head to head eviction, and her Corin hatred isn't cute either. That being said, she's becoming slightly more compelling as someone who has to find her way without her two former best friends now? I don't really like that she keeps going on about the same thing to Dave because it's just pointless, but I do think she is absolutely right that he avoids discussing his takes on certain religious matters in order to maintain his image)
7. Steve (officially at the point where he's Too Boring for me to put him in high yellow! It's been a month and he hasn't done anything except for a random blowup at Ben about how he's not allowed to have an opinion on British foreign policy in the 1930s because he's not an MP or a soldier? It was bizarre so no thanks)

8. Mario (yeah I officially do NOT like him. He's just a lecherous and creepy gay who pretends to be some haughty intellectual but only talks about dicks and sex and ALIENS like no thank you. He also throws multiple tantrums at Ben for no ****ing reason other than the fact that he can't handle the fact that he wants to shag him. Like, there are MANY reasons to get irritated by Ben but "he didn't offer me a piece of apple" and "he wants to have a career in TV" are not ones alol. Also he kissed John James in the DR and already started eyeing up Andrew *MINUTES* after he ~touched down~ in the garden like what the ****)
9. John James (he's not even at peak levels of fury yet but this week he was basically Josie's ventriloquist dummy singing the stupid Combine Harvester song in the DR, threw the Save and Replace Task to ~nobly~ save Caoimhe because It Wasn't Her Time Yet (playing god in the BB house is never cute no matter what franchise it is), aaaaand had that godawful argument with Corin where she thankfully alternated between acting like a five year old and acting like the most intelligent person in the house. Everything he does is manufactured in an attempt to get the public to like him and it's nauseating how it successful he is. OH and I forgot how he literally stood up and put on his jacket as Davina was reading out the vote only to feign "shock" when he survived )

A fun week where everyone gets tone Easily the best week so far. Cringegate was a fantastic episode as was the immediate fallout with Shabby walking. Lots of interesting conflicts and relationship developments too, like just off the top of my head you have John James/Corin, Caoimhe/Corin, Ben/Caoimhe, Caoimhe/Dave, Ben/Mario, and the complete downfall of the Raggy Dolls The first month of 11 has actually been really good despite the fact that I don't really LOVE anyone except for Ben and Corin. This cast isn't really all that complex but there's no lack of conflict or forward plot movement or character development so it's been enjoyable. I know that things REALLY go south towards the end of the season but I think I'll be able to find enough enjoyment out of the next two weeks maybe with new intruders?
BB11 Week 5:

1. Ben (also not really in this week except for two episodes where he randomly got a lot of focus but he just brings so much and I always agree with his takes. Points for arguing with John James for like 90 minutes and just throwing random jabs at him like calling him unemployed and saying that he has no brain cells It was so random and unprovoked but I would absolutely be sick of John James after spending 38 days with him too and listening to him repeat the same points over and over again so relatable king?)
2. Corin (honestly barely in this week and probably could be UTR in another edgicverse but she's still good and UTRfun! I really didn't remember how low-key she was in the first half of the season and it's kinda jarring)
3. Keeley (it's a very very light green that will probably turn to yellow BUT I think she's fun! She's spunky and confident and can hold her own even though the rest of the house had an immediate disdain for/distrust of her. I kinda wish she was an original HM because she would've fared a much better chance at ingratiating)

4. Josie (okay she should ABSOLUTELY be green for her random two days at the start of the week where she just cruelly lashed out at John James and yelled in his face and called him an idiot and a pussy and lied about the DR taking her side in the fight like that was a legit all-time performance that made me LOVE Josie! But then the rest of the week was just her gushing over John James from a distance and randomly lashing out at Dave bc she thought he called her fat and blegh. I really forgot how long they dragged out the John Josie **** for, like we're halfway through and we're still in the "will they or won't they?" phase)
5. Andrew (okay his nerd shtick is annoying and the rest of the house infantilizing him will become old BUT he actually seems nice and like very very VERY occasionally witty so)
6. Rachel (didn't really exist this week other than her AWFUL cooking for the Come Dine With Me task but just randomly gets all gobby and dumb in the background on occasion and it's hilarious. Like when the Tree gave them the secret mission to dress up like Ben she was just like OHHHHHH BECAUSE BEN DIDN'T DO IT and everyone was just like "shhhh shut the **** up Rachel :\" and then when the Tree told them to piss off she was all OH MY GAWWWWDD HE JUST SWORE AT US!!!! As MB. said, I'm ready for her breakout!)
Ife (could maybe be MOR2 in another edgiverse but she was barely in her own boot week lol I vaguely like her but she's suuuuuuuuuuuch a weirdo and I could see it being pretty off-putting to live with her alol. I don't really have much to say sadly! I will say that I'm glad she went out on a high note where she argued with John James for the entire day bc Davina McCaw repeated a quote she said about him and then she stole his coin and used it to win a prize )
7. Dave (he's actually been fine lately? It helps that he didn't really exist in this week outside of randomly trying to make Josie feel more comfortable in her body only for her and Caoimhe to lash out at him for... reasons)
8. Caoimhe (probably the most visible outside of John Josie this week and I still don't really like her lol oops. I don't know, she's not bad but she does nothing to make me actually like her and then will vaguely frustrate me at times since she's firmly up John James's ass now. Let's see how well that ends for her )

9. Steve (didn't really exist outside of like two episodes this week where he decides to randomly thrash out at Keeley but also thirst over her??? It's a bizarre dynamic where he'll yell at her to get out from under HIS aircon if she's bitching about the house being cold but then he'll also flirt with her and check her out and even put his hands on her )
10. Mario (just REEKS of desperation. Always mouthing off about how desperate he is for another gay guy, grooming Andrew, throwing hissy fits every time he gets replaced for nominations, getting naked to "diffuse" the Ben/John James fight aka draw attention to himself... he's low-key bad)
11. John James (was kinda boring in the middle of the week bc he was just the object of Josie's attraction but the beginning of the week was a two-day long meltdown with him threatening to quit over being called Crab Eyes and the end of the week was him railing at Ife over the Davina McCaw task and Ben over Ben being a dick () and noooooo thank you)

alol it took me almost a month to watch this week but I finally did it! Was busy with work duties and grad school duties and a week-long power outage that really ****ed up my rewatch rhythm. This week was kinda boring though! I'm not sure how much of it had to do with how disjointed my viewing was but it was just a John Josie week at its core and Caoimhe, Keeley, and Andrew were featured too but pretty much everyone else was paid to dust and a bunch of those MOR2s could easily be UTR2s in another edgicverse. Like, John Josie fought and then continued their will they won't they bull****, everyone loves Andrew, everyone distrusts Keeley, and Caoimhe's just kinda there as the third wheel to John Josie and that's it? STEVE somehow was one of the next most plot-relevant people and he only existed for two days as a lecherous (and possibly adulterous?) creep

I'm kinda excited for Week 6 bc of the Caoimhe quit and the infamous Spiders in the Tub S&R Task but alol I have no clue when I'll get around to watching because of: A) being a working girl, B) being in grad school, C) BBUS being on, and D) LIUSA being on. Sooooo yeah I'll see y'all in maybe another month!

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 27-08-2020 at 02:51 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2020, 03:35 PM #5459

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Rewatching my fave series in BB6 to get me through Lockdown 2.0

Week 1 - Mary Evicted

1. Makosi
2. Lesley
3. Craig
4. Kemal
5. Saskia
6. Mary

7. Sam
8. Vanessa
9. Anthony
10. Derek
11. Maxwell
12. Science
13. Roberto

The only thing I’m really shocked about is how much less I enjoy Derek’s contributions so far compared to the first time I watched it. Also prefer watching Anthony more than I did last time. However the first week of this series really is genius and there is far too much to mention that goes on that I adore

Last edited by Cal.; 18-11-2020 at 03:35 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 02:21 PM #5460
DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Tomasz
DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW

Favourites (more):

Watching BB5 for the first time, currently on week 6, great series so far.
My overall ranking up to this point:

1. Ahmed
2. Victor
3. Michelle
4. Nadia
5. Kitten
6. Jason
7. Daniel
8. Emma
9. Stuart
10. Becki
11. Shell
12. Vanessa
13. Marco
Legrand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-12-2020, 12:24 PM #5461
DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW

Favourites (more):
DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW

Favourites (more):

I finished BB5! Here are my final rankings! And a cute color scheme change because why not!

1. Ahmed
2. Victor
3. Nádia

4. Michelle
5. Jason
6. Kitten
7. Shell
8. Emma
9. Stuart

10. Daniel
11. Becki

12. Marco
13. Vanessa

Last edited by Legrand; 14-12-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Legrand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2020, 03:17 PM #5462

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Launch Night Rankings
1. Sandy
2. Adele
3. Alison
4. Alex

5. Lynne
6. Sunita
7. Kate

8. Spencer
9. Jade

10. Jonny
11. Lee
12. PJ

Decided to rewatch BB3 cuz f it why not
Old 15-01-2021, 10:53 PM #5463
On My Daughter’s Birthday

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
BBCanada 8: Madeline

Favourites (more):

CBB9 Launch/Day 1 + 2

1. Nicola
2. Karissa & Kristina
3. Romeo
4. Denise
5. Natasha
6. Michael
7. Georgia
8. Natalie

9. Gareth
10. Andrew
11. Kirk

12. Frankie

Last edited by Paige22; 15-01-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Paige22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 05:17 AM #5464

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige22 View Post
CBB9 Launch/Day 1 + 2

1. Nicola
2. Karissa & Kristina
3. Romeo
4. Denise
5. Natasha
6. Michael
7. Georgia
8. Natalie

9. Gareth
10. Andrew
11. Kirk

12. Frankie
CBB9 - Andrew Evicted

1. Karissa & Kristina [+1]
2. Nicola [-1]
3. Denise [+1]
4. Georgia [+3]
5. Romeo [-2]
6. Michael [-]
7. Natasha [-2]
8. Natalie [-]

9. Gareth [-]
10. Kirk [+1]

11. Frankie [+1]
12. Andrew [-2]

Old 19-01-2021, 04:47 AM #5465

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
CBB9 - Andrew Evicted

1. Karissa & Kristina [+1]
2. Nicola [-1]
3. Denise [+1]
4. Georgia [+3]
5. Romeo [-2]
6. Michael [-]
7. Natasha [-2]
8. Natalie [-]

9. Gareth [-]
10. Kirk [+1]

11. Frankie [+1]
12. Andrew [-2]
CBB9 - Natasha Evicted

1. Karissa & Kristina [-]
2. Nicola [-]
3. Denise [-]
4. Georgia [-]
5. Natasha [+2]

6. Michael [-]
7. Romeo [-2]
8. Natalie [-]
9. Gareth [-]

10. Kirk [-]
11. Frankie [-]

Old 22-01-2021, 12:06 AM #5466
Fat Cellulite Slag

Fat Cellulite Slag

I’m watching Big Brother 1 for the first time in lockdown 3 and loving it! Crazy how different everything was in the early years. I was only 9 when this aired and don’t remember watching it. The first series I have memories of watching at the time was Big Brother 3.

I’m up to the day when The Sun flew a remote control toy helicopter over the house dropping letters telling the housemates 47% of The Sun readers want Nick out as they are sick of the sight of him and he is bitching behind everyone’s back

I watched all of BB6 in lockdown 1 with my cousin (over video call) - first time she saw it and she was hooked.
Early Channel 4 BB is bringing me so much nostalgia of a much happier, simpler, more exciting time. It’s almost making me sad how the house doesn’t even exist now and how different the world has become.

Last edited by actor; 22-01-2021 at 12:14 AM.
actor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 05:12 AM #5467

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
CBB9 - Natasha Evicted

2. Nicola [-]
3. Denise [-]
4. Georgia [-]
5. Natasha [+2]

6. Michael [-]
7. Romeo [-2]
8. Natalie [-]
9. Gareth [-]

10. Kirk [-]
11. Frankie [-]
CBB9 - Georgia Evicted

2. Nicola [-]
3. Denise [-]
4. Georgia [-]
5. Michael [+1]

6. Romeo [+1]
7. Gareth [+2]

8. Natalie [-]
9. Kirk [+1]
10. Frankie [+1]

Old 25-01-2021, 04:26 AM #5468

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
CBB9 - Georgia Evicted

2. Nicola [-]
3. Denise [-]
4. Georgia [-]
5. Michael [+1]

6. Romeo [+1]
7. Gareth [+2]

8. Natalie [-]
9. Kirk [+1]
10. Frankie [+1]
CBB9 - Kirk & Natalie Evicted

2. Nicola [-]
3. Denise [-]
4. Michael [+1]

5. Romeo [+1]
6. Gareth [+1]

7. Natalie [+1]
8. Kirk [+1]
9. Frankie [+1]

Old 27-01-2021, 03:51 AM #5469

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
CBB9 - Kirk & Natalie Evicted

2. Nicola [-]
3. Denise [-]
4. Michael [+1]

5. Romeo [+1]
6. Gareth [+1]

7. Natalie [+1]
8. Kirk [+1]
9. Frankie [+1]
CBB9 - Nicola & Romeo Evicted

2. Nicola [-]
3. Denise [-]
4. Michael [-]
5. Romeo [-]

6. Gareth

7. Frankie

THE TWINS IN THE FINAL

Old 27-01-2021, 09:05 PM #5470

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
CBB9 Launch/Day 1 + 2

1. Nicola
2. Karissa & Kristina
3. Romeo
4. Denise
5. Natasha
6. Michael
7. Georgia
8. Natalie

9. Gareth
10. Andrew
11. Kirk

12. Frankie
CBB9 Final - Denise Wins

1. Karissa & Kristina - 5th Place
2. Nicola - 7th Place
3. Denise - 1st Place
4. Michael - 4th Place
5. Georgia - 10th Place
6. Romeo - 6th Place

7. Natasha - 11th Place
8. Gareth - 3rd Place

9. Natalie - 8th Place
10. Kirk - 9th Place
11. Andrew - 12th Place
12. Frankie - 2nd Place

Old 19-07-2021, 01:58 PM #5471

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
BB10

Day 44/Karly Evicted/Newbies Enter

1. Karly
2. Noirin
3. Sophie
4. Rodrigo
5. Siavash

6. Freddie
7. Lisa

8. Marcus
9. Charlie

1. Bea
2. David
3. Hira

4. Tom
5. Kenneth

Karly robbed legend</3 Her eviction was so cruel! Her delight at 40 cigs to sobbing over her sodden matches was my favourite moment of the series so far. I really wish our queen stayed! I've really enjoyed watching her this week and she's managed to actually display Noirin as my fave for the week. Marcus is really so miserable and boring and I can't stand when the camera pans to him any longer. ADORED the returns of Michelle, Makosi, Craig and Nikki Sophie's singing made me screech and I howled at Craig dragging Sophie and Karly for their extensions and them gasping at each other and Makosi telling Siavash there was a second house with 12 better housemates in it <333 As well as Nikki dragging Marcus and having a go at Karly for wanting Pete in the task over her! My favourite week so far I loved it. Bea and David look really promising! I already know Tom and Kenneth don't last long so I shan't get my hopes up and I'm undecided on Hira. Her not understanding the secret mission INFURIATED me.
Isolating for 8 days now and got a new laptop so lets get BB10 finished!
Old 20-07-2021, 12:07 PM #5472

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

BB10

Day 51 - Kenneth Walked

1. Noirin
2. Sophie
3. Bea
4. Lisa
5. Rodrigo
6. David

7. Charlie
8. Hira
9. Freddie
10. Marcus
11. Siavash

12. Tom
13. Kenneth

I've never known a series revolve around a housemate more than Noirin. She's such a fascinating watch. In my personal opinion she held a contempt for Marcus but was in too deep friendship wise by the time she realised and was reluctant to distance herself in case she looked bad to the public. The new housemates have really rejuvinated the dynamics of the series and Bea looks to be a brilliant housemate in particular. This week reminded me a lot of BB6 in the sense that conflict seemed to arise from nowhere and it was a scream to watch. Kenneth's actions were disgusting this week and I'm glad his stint was over and done with quickly. Our Karly was a fool to stay with him!
Old 21-07-2021, 12:15 AM #5473

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB10

Day 51 - Kenneth Walked

1. Noirin
2. Sophie
3. Bea
4. Lisa
5. Rodrigo
6. David

7. Charlie
8. Hira
9. Freddie
10. Marcus
11. Siavash

12. Tom
13. Kenneth

I've never known a series revolve around a housemate more than Noirin. She's such a fascinating watch. In my personal opinion she held a contempt for Marcus but was in too deep friendship wise by the time she realised and was reluctant to distance herself in case she looked bad to the public. The new housemates have really rejuvinated the dynamics of the series and Bea looks to be a brilliant housemate in particular. This week reminded me a lot of BB6 in the sense that conflict seemed to arise from nowhere and it was a scream to watch. Kenneth's actions were disgusting this week and I'm glad his stint was over and done with quickly. Our Karly was a fool to stay with him!
BB10

Day 58 - Noirin Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Bea
3. Sophie
4. David
5. Marcus
6. Lisa
7. Charlie

8. Issac
9. Rodrigo
10. Freddie
11. Hira

12. Siavash

Noirin One of the most compelling housemates of all time and true to herself even when Davina was being rude to her in her interview! I think she was majorly set up by the producers in the end with the addition of Issac and although she didn't handle the Siavash situation the best, she did explain to him that they were just friends with benefits. He did actually have a girlfriend on the outside as well (which Davina bizarrely confronted Noirin with as if it was her fault?) so yeah not a fan of his. Bea really interests me and I can't wait to see her story develop now we've lost our Noirin </3
Old 23-07-2021, 07:55 PM #5474

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BB10

Day 58 - Noirin Evicted

1. Noirin
2. Bea
3. Sophie
4. David
5. Marcus
6. Lisa
7. Charlie

8. Issac
9. Rodrigo
10. Freddie
11. Hira

12. Siavash

Noirin One of the most compelling housemates of all time and true to herself even when Davina was being rude to her in her interview! I think she was majorly set up by the producers in the end with the addition of Issac and although she didn't handle the Siavash situation the best, she did explain to him that they were just friends with benefits. He did actually have a girlfriend on the outside as well (which Davina bizarrely confronted Noirin with as if it was her fault?) so yeah not a fan of his. Bea really interests me and I can't wait to see her story develop now we've lost our Noirin </3
BB10

Day 65 - Issac Walked/Hira Evicted

1. Sophie
2. David
3. Lisa
4. Hira

5. Issac
6. Charlie
7. Rodrigo
8. Siavash

9. Bea
10. Marcus
11. Freddie

I'm fully Team David and Lisa this week. Freddie, Marcus and Bea have behaved awfully. Can't stand any of them! Actually surprised that I don't like Bea as I've heard for years about how amazing she is but I just found her really unpleasant this week against David. I can't believe the house thought Hira got the most votes to evict Such an amazing week of BB mind. Sophie is shaping up to be one of the best winners ever

Last edited by Cal.; 24-07-2021 at 03:09 PM.
Old 24-07-2021, 01:01 AM #5475

Not Charlie above Rodrigo!
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbuk, part, rewatch or first, thread, watch