Notices

Survivor Discuss all versions of the CBS reality show.

Old 30-08-2020, 01:59 AM   #401
Daniel-X
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ĎAir

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** youíre from

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
Strictly 2019: Saffron Barker
Apprentice 2019: Thomas
Love Island 5: Lucie

I’ve started Samoa, probably seems an odd choice but I’m just filling gaps from my weird watching order from four years ago

It’s okay atm, nothing stellar but not too bad. I’m aware of just how much airtime Russell sucks up in this season and it’s evident already. Half of the cast feel like they’ve been shown for less than five minutes and I’m onto the sixth episode

Shambo is my early favourite, i don’t have much of an opinion on anyone else but Yasmin seemed like she could’ve been a legend
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2020, 02:44 AM   #402
Matthew.
itís a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Survivor 40: Tony
Love Island 6: Siannise

Samoa is a really weird season and itís a shame Russell sucks up so much airtime because the potential is there for it to be a decent season. Shambo is fantastic though and Iím glad youíre enjoying her

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 12:31 AM   #403
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
BB OTT: Shelby
BBUSA18: Natalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Yeah the season would be nothing without Twila, Ami and Eliza (I actually think Scout is a little overrated and boring at times but sheís cooky enough and does have some good moments) but those three are all so compelling to watch and the fact that Eliza and Twila somehow make the final?!?!
I don't find Scout boring at all actually! She's sooooooo slimy and fake and calculated but I'm enamored at how someone who literally has noting to contribute managed to ascend to the power position at Yasur, mainly through metaphors that were really just insults directed at the younger women It's ironic love because she's so blatantly an awful person, but it also ~completes the image~ when you learn that her real name is actually Janet Spencer and she's a huge ****ing fraud
Old 04-09-2020, 02:05 AM   #404
Daniel-X
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ĎAir

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** youíre from

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
Strictly 2019: Saffron Barker
Apprentice 2019: Thomas
Love Island 5: Lucie

Samoa is such a slog to get through I don’t actually think I’d dislike Russell nowhere near as much if he wasn’t so overly edited. Erik has just gone (RIP to the king </3) and there’s currently now only Shambo I actually properly care about left in the tribe.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 09:42 PM   #405
Matthew.
itís a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Survivor 40: Tony
Love Island 6: Siannise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
I don't find Scout boring at all actually! She's sooooooo slimy and fake and calculated but I'm enamored at how someone who literally has noting to contribute managed to ascend to the power position at Yasur, mainly through metaphors that were really just insults directed at the younger women It's ironic love because she's so blatantly an awful person, but it also ~completes the image~ when you learn that her real name is actually Janet Spencer and she's a huge ****ing fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Samoa is such a slog to get through I don’t actually think I’d dislike Russell nowhere near as much if he wasn’t so overly edited. Erik has just gone (RIP to the king </3) and there’s currently now only Shambo I actually properly care about left in the tribe.
It is a slog but I think Shambo’s antics is enough to keep the season slightly above red-tier Other than that it’s pretty slim pickings as far as good moments go because the season is so Russell-focused. Still worth finishing for completion purposes though

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 05-09-2020 at 09:42 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blood, finished, gen, islands, millennials, pearl, survivor, tocantins, vanuata, watch, watching, water, world