Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 09-10-2020, 03:17 PM #1
You know my methods

You know my methods

Red face WHat do LOndon folks think of DOnald Trump?

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 03:58 PM #2
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

I wonder what folks would have to search/watch to come across YT vids of these guys - they never show up in my recommendations, let me put it like that.

Former TPUSA National Field Director Crystal Clanton sent text messages to another TPUSA employee that said “I HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Like **** them all . . . I hate blacks. End of story.” Kirk had previously said about Clanton: “Turning Point needs more Crystals; so does America.”

After firing Clanton when her racist text message became public, Kirk hired Shialee Grooman and Troy Meeker. HuffPost reported that Grooman had written several anti-gay and racist tweets that included the n-word and Meeker had also tweeted an anti-Black slur. HuffPost also reported that former TPUSA Midwest regional manager Timon Prax was pushed out because of his record of using “bigoted language in tweets and texts,” including racist jokes and messages that “made fun of black people and referred to them as slaves.”

A former TPUSA field director recalled watching speakers at one of the organization’s annual student summits who “spoke badly about black women having all these babies out of wedlock. It was really offensive.” Speaking to The New Yorker in 2017, the former employee said that “looking back, I think it was racist.”

TPUSA defended Florida Atlantic University professor and TPUSA chapter faculty adviser Marshall DeRosa after The Nation reported his ties to white nationalist group League of the South.

At a December 2017 TPUSA conference, attendee Juan Pablo Andrade was recorded telling several other conference attendees, “The only thing the Nazis didn’t get right is they didn’t keep ****ing going!”

Members of the TPUSA chapter at Florida International University shared “racist memes and rape jokes” in the group’s chat messages. According to the Miami New Times, a prominent chapter member had to tell other TPUSA members to “avoid using the n word and don't reference Richard Spencer too much and don't Jew hate ... all the time.”

TPUSA Director of Urban Engagement Brandon Tatum told anti-Semitic YouTuber Bryan “Hotep Jesus” Sharpe that Sharpe was banned from TPUSA events because of “the optics of the anti-Semitic rhetoric.” Tatum summarized TPUSA’s position as being “between a rock and a hard place” because while “personally, none of us have a problem with you -- we want you here. It’s the optics. The media.”

TPUSA’s Iowa State University chapter reportedly invited white nationalist YouTuber Nick Fuentes to speak on campus.

TPUSA Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson kicked off a TPUSA event by saying, “Oh my God, I've never seen so many white people in one room. This is incredible!”

Speaking at the December 11 launch of Turning Point UK, then-TPUSA Communications Director Candace Owens said, “If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine. ... I have no problems with nationalism.”

Riley Grisar, president of TPUSA’s University of Nevada chapter, praised white supremacy, saying, “We’re going to rule the country! White power!” and using the n-word in a video uncovered by the anti-fascist website It’s Going Down News.

Former TPUSA high school outreach director Kyle Kashuv apologized on May 22 for his use of racial slurs while in high school. Kashuv joined TPUSA after becoming a prominent pro-gun activist following a deadly shooting at the school he attended, Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. On April 26, Kashuv spoke at the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting, and as of May 16, he stepped down from his position at TPUSA. As reported by The Daily Beast, right-wing activists and Parkland students circulated a Google Doc and screenshots of texts attributed to Kashuv in which he had used the n-word repeatedly.

TPUSA has cut ties with Ashley St. Clair, a conservative social media personality and one of the organization’s brand ambassadors, after she was photographed at a dinner with multiple white nationalist and anti-Semitic figures, including Fuentes and Tim Gionet (also known online as “Baked Alaska”)
Old 09-10-2020, 04:44 PM #3
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....they’re frighteningly close to each other...I don’t understand why two people/..’apparent strangers’ who both feel the importance of mask wearing, would then get so close.../...it seems very set up....

‘John Mappin: The Man Who Helped Launch Turning Point UK
Despite being a British incarnation of an American organisation, John Mappin, seemingly a key player in the UK launch, fits much better within a longstanding tradition of British right-wing eccentricity.

So much so in fact that Leave.EU donor Arron Banks described Mappin as “a total fruit loop” in his book, the Bad Boys of Brexit. Banks claims that Mappin told him:

“… he’s trying to launch a super-powered brain-control system that requires delivery facilities in fifty languages in every major city”.

Banks’ comments are likely a reference to Mappin’s beliefs as a Scientologist. In a Facebook post in September 2014, Mappin talked of “a new breakthrough in scientific and SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY” made by founder of Scientology L Ron Hubbard. He claimed that: “This technological release is absolutely vital to mankind at this time” and that – by a somewhat unexplained methodology – will “refile”, “misfiled memories” with the outcome being “THE END OF WAR, injustice and hostilities on Earth”.

Mappin went on to state that for “over 23 years my family and I have been helping do our part to prepare for the release of SUPERPOWER to Earth” most notably it seems by purchasing and running a hotel on the North Coast of Cornwall. Whether Mappin sees Turning Point UK as part of this plan remains unclear at present.

Mappin’s Cornish hotel, Camelot Castle, has a King Arthur-theme. Many reviews on the website TripAdvisor describe the hotel as “creepy”, with one user complaining that two DVDs promoting Scientology had been sent to their 8-year old daughter following their stay. The weight of negative TripAdvisor reviews reportedly prompted Mappin to enlist an “online reputation management company” in 2010.

Mappin is also a devotee of Donald Trump, awarding him an “Honorary Camelot Castle Knighthood” in 2016, in a bizarre video filmed at Mappin’s own personal “Round Table”. Mappin sent Trump a replica Excalibur sword, claiming “Henceforth Donald J Trump shall be known at Camelot Castle as Sir Donald Trump of Camelot”. In January 2017, Mappin was photographed with Trump and the first lady Melania in Washington DC.’

Last edited by Ammi; 09-10-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 10:30 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

I stopped watching when the bloke dressed as **** knows what said trump comes across like an idiot..

Bump for myself in the morning.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
donald, folks, london, trump