Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Post about the Big Brother USA and the HouseGuests here.

Old 17-10-2020, 09:49 AM #1101
Rule #1: Never Be #2

There you go again, jumping from having things handed to her early on(blind bastard comp/gift-wrapped 5k from nowhere etc) to having the "whole game" rigged for her win. Quote me ever stating that and you win.. ?

And while we're on the subject of ridiculous handouts..look what happened when they held another "luxury comp"..

PATHETIC.

Re Enzo, it wasn't just for him, it was to "protect" the other way as well. If either Enzo or fleabag were the vote they would have been "expected" to cut each other.

Aside from "protecting" the nice cosy threesome and any absurd decisions they would've been pulled up on, this way was best for their comic book story. "All Xmas has to do is win that POV and she can eliminate Cody".. and now there's tons of mugs like yourself, sitting with santa hats on and "willing a win" for her that simply isn't possible.
Old 17-10-2020, 10:48 PM #1102
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Cody won POV. Can’t wait to hear how the Comp was obviously rigged without even knowing what it was
Old 18-10-2020, 01:44 AM #1103

"Cody- I'm just getting myself ****ing locked in for tomorrow. I'm going to be going over my **** over and over. Enzo- You have got it"

Translation:-

"Cody- Mommy Grod just told me my win is ****ing locked in for tomorrow. I'm pretending to be going over my **** over and over as if that's what made the difference. Enzo- You have got it."

The sad fact is we don't even need to know what the comp was. All we know is, and what we'll see come the ep, it won't have been a game where 'chance' could've gotten in the way of guaranteed outcome.

"Cody- Walking out of this house on finale night guaranteed. Let's go. Final three back to back. Oh my God, it was a risky risky plan to throw that HoH and make sure Enzo won it. Love when a plan comes together"

Yeah, real "risky" with Grodner protecting and guiding you to safety every ****ing ludicrous week from the get-go. It's like those fools who play computer games using cheat codes. ANY/ALL achievements are completely hollow.

Old 18-10-2020, 08:05 PM #1104
Nah

Nah

Old 18-10-2020, 10:13 PM #1105

"The comp was about season events and they had to - get this - run in hamster wheels! They had to stop and start them, and backpedal, maybe to stop at the right number or answer?"

So they added a touch of physical to what was a simple "knowledge based" game(and we know where the pet-freaks get their knowledge from, don't we..) 'chance' removed(as expected/predicted)

In terms of favouritism, these knowledge based comps are 2nd only to those blind bastards. "Competing" in the former with cheat mode activated makes it possible to accurately answer question like "how long is this piece of string".. PATHETIC.

But look at Cody keeping up the silly pretence for gullible feedsters like Lightfoot..

"Cody and Enzo chat in HOH. Enzo thinks it might be a quick week with a Monday or Tuesday eviction. They talk about the veto comp and the trickier questions. Cody was afraid of going over with his answers"(about as "afraid" as an elephant squaring up to a rabbit)
Old 19-10-2020, 01:20 AM #1106
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Those kind of Comps have always had a physical or skill element recently but go off hun. I don't even know what your point is about how knowledge Comps are the *SECOND* most riggable because you'll find a way to bitch about how every Comp is rigged no matter what it actually is. Part of me is impressed with your dedication to your craft, but part of me just wants you to seek help.
Old 19-10-2020, 06:40 AM #1107

2nd because there's room for self-error or self-sabotage. Whereas they can(and clearly do) crown a "winner" of the blind comps just by having some footage of them taking part in it.

As for seeking help, it's the showrunners of BB who need a helpline. One that could possibly talk them out of their sick obsession with rigging the game for specific person/s.
Old 19-10-2020, 12:58 PM #1108

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
Strictly 2020: Ranvir Singh

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
Strictly 2020: Ranvir Singh

I was thinking earlier how different the last stretch of the season could have been if Xmas used the veto on David at the triple.
Memphis would probably have put Dani up, then Tyler would have gotten Nicole out (or the other way around) and Tyler/Xmas/David and Memphis would have had the majority in the top 6

Not saying it would have made for a better last third of the season but I think a single veto use could have made it a bit more interesting at least and not helped solidify a Cody win
Old 19-10-2020, 11:23 PM #1109

Just more laughable/weak/inexplicable decisions centered around the head pet-freaks. There comes a time when you must ask yourself if many of these weak ass moves are player or production decisions. Like you said, if any move was going to be made - against Cody and his family gang, it was to be done at the beginning of the double. Save Dave, win the next HOH and take yet another family friend away from Cody. But not only did they ridiculously rely on family friend Enzo going against his "Jersey bro", once that FAILED and cards were shown, instead of going into full on attack mode and whacking any 1 of that 3(Cody-Nicole-Enzo) on the block in the next round(guaranteeing 1 went) they make the predictable move of going after the clear and obvious expendable one of Cody's gang; desperate Dani. PATHETIC. But that's been the entire season. Even a bullhorn warning early in the game couldn't derail the sickening desires of production. So whether it's weak players, pathetic production, combo of both that is making it head down the same old boring bastard predictable path time and time again, it's clear that it's time to give this rottenly rigged game the cold it deserves.
Old 20-10-2020, 11:54 PM #1110

"Cody to camera- See how this final three HoH goes. Who knows. Are one of them going to cut me actually? Did everything to get in a position where I didnt even have to win"

Not cocky Cody pussying out of the act of cutting 1 of the 2 he and mommy Grod promised everything?

"Cody- I hope Enzo can beat her (Nicole) in that second HoH comp. I dont know that he can, but we'll see"

He can/could..but the sad fact is with the comp being another ludicrous blind bastard, production decide who beats who with their silly made up times. It's difficult to imagine production would favour Enzo over their pet-freak fleabag..but we'll see..
Old 23-10-2020, 10:31 AM #1111
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Nicole won part one
Old 23-10-2020, 03:51 PM #1112

Cody almost certainly threw it. He, nor any other pet-freak has any reason to fear blind bastards..so "pt2" was always going to be the one that mattered most. If Cody is indeed pussying out of cutting 1 of them, he could tell his production pals to gift the win to Enzo. The only trouble there is he's an incredibly arrogant man, and the thought of relying on someone else "taking him" will no doubt rile him. As well as having to face the fact that a further 2 wins would be topping up fleabag's piss weak resume, and giving the jury further excuse to vote for her win to spite him.

So watch out for Enzo "winning" pt2, for that would ironically seal his 3rd place finish...since there's no way the pet-freak's ghoul guardians will allow him to beat her in the final rig aka "pt3".

So there only looks to be 2 possibles remaining for pathetic production..

1) Cody "wins" pt2 and then pt3..before cutting fleabag(who will "understand" and still vote for him anyway as was planned before they even got in the damn house)
2) Enzo "wins" pt2 and believes he has legit chance in pt3..only to be predictably beaten in a joke comp that allows "winner" to choose who they sit beside in end game.

Secret option 3 is Enzo "wins" pt2 and pt3 and ruthlessly cuts cocky Cody. A move that would undoubtedly seal his win. But what's the chances production would ever allow this one? Matched with what desperate Dani said in jury house to all the other clowns when giving chance estimate of Cody walking in there: "0% chance".. The same chance Xmas had in that absurd 2 vs 1 HOH comp(a comp that Cody said he had "no idea" how to play even though it featured in his original season) or in the f-4 POV that was production controlled.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:32 AM #1113
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

BREAKING NEWS: either Cody wins part two or Enzo wins part two.

You heard it here first, folks!!!!!
Old 24-10-2020, 04:44 AM #1114

Old 24-10-2020, 06:51 AM #1115
Nah

Nah

Both of you arguing is way more entertaining that anything this season provided.
Old 24-10-2020, 09:52 PM #1116

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Cody deserves the win he was a complete beast and had a great social game! He was never on the block the whole season Enzo has a very good social game but only a couple wins he stayed off the block as well
NICKP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2020, 07:38 AM #1117
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Update: either Cody or Enzo won part two so RIGGED

(Cody actually won)
Old 25-10-2020, 09:18 AM #1118

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKP View Post
Cody deserves the win he was a complete beast and had a great social game! He was never on the block the whole season Enzo has a very good social game but only a couple wins he stayed off the block as well
Ridiculous. You've formed your "impressive" opinion off an insanely biased/rigged narrative. It's like being impressed with a man who managed to stay cool inside a fridge.

Enzo- ****. Day 81, my biggest blowup of the season. I cracked. ****, I let everybody down. No matter what, I wasnt going to beat Cody. There was no way

Yeah, we know(minus Lightfoot and the likes) but not for the reason you're lamenting. Or maybe Enzo does know what's going on. Maybe he's well aware of just how insanely rigged up this silly game is. Maybe he's known all along that his best shot to make f-2 was to be as loyal as a dog to Cody and ride the pet-freak duo all the way to the end and just HOPE at least 1 of them were prepared to take him. His personal relations are so good he can never be ruled out of edging a vote..and worst case 50k is hardly terrible consolation prize.

Anyway, with fleabag "winning" pt1(which I unsurprisingly learned was heavily tilted in fleabag's favour) and surpassing Enzo's "comp threat" level, this will also add to Cody's justification of cutting her for his "bro"(IF he was ever having doubts)

If we take it for granted that fleabag wouldn't ever cut her master, Enzo's hopes are pinned on a) Production willing to favour him over her(which means denying her pt3 win) b) Cody being willing to cut her. I've never really doubted the latter.. but anyone being overly confident in Production favouring any player over pet-freak Franzel would be foolish.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:05 PM #1119
Nah

Nah

I feel a little bit sad for Enzo. He tried so hard and is the most likeable out of a bad bunch.
Now it's between Nicole and Cody who are the laziest pair of finalists we've ever seen. I really don't know why either of them should win tbh
Old 30-10-2020, 10:15 AM #1120
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
I feel a little bit sad for Enzo. He tried so hard and is the most likeable out of a bad bunch.
Now it's between Nicole and Cody who are the laziest pair of finalists we've ever seen. I really don't know why either of them should win tbh
I didn’t like either Cody or Nicole, but I wouldn’t say they were lazy. Cody especially controlled the entire game.

You can have a difference of thinking someone played a fanatic game and not liking them/their character? Lazy is definitely not the correct word to describe Cody or his game. He probably played one of the most dominant games in big brother history.. behind Derrick maybe?
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 10:53 AM #1121
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
I didn’t like either Cody or Nicole, but I wouldn’t say they were lazy. Cody especially controlled the entire game.

You can have a difference of thinking someone played a fanatic game and not liking them/their character? Lazy is definitely not the correct word to describe Cody or his game. He probably played one of the most dominant games in big brother history.. behind Derrick maybe?
He relied on comp wins and picking the ones outside of his alliance. How original and boring to watch. For sure he never was a target, but I would not say he's a great mastermind. I mean, in the end he won so he must have done something right, but that's not exceptional gameplay.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:55 AM #1122
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
He relied on comp wins and picking the ones outside of his alliance. How original and boring to watch. For sure he never was a target, but I would not say he's a great mastermind. I mean, in the end he won so he must have done something right, but that's not exceptional gameplay.
He almost decided every eviction and who went. He was the main decision maker in the controlling alliance, it is rare that the person making all the decision makes it to the end let alone wins.. he played a fanstastic game and after Derrick is the most dominant winner (because Dan pre jury had little power and wasn’t dominant, dr wills game wasn’t a dominant game style)

I agree that it was an extremely dull game and a replica of derricks game but it was still a perfect game. He won the most competitions in the house and still was not targeted once or nominated once..
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 12:16 PM #1123
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

He may have played the ‘perfect’ game (most comp wins, no Noms, no eviction votes, all jury votes) but tbh I don’t respect it that much. I’d much more respect a winner who has had to fight to make the position they have ... essentially all Cody did was lead a group of his fans into doing what he wanted and hand him to win at the end of the season. The only respectable move he made was cutting Nicole but it wasn’t game changing and he still would have won.
Old 31-10-2020, 03:28 PM #1124
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

*My* biggest gripe about Cody's game is that the deck was stacked entirely in his favor. His gameplay is the embodiment of str8 white male privilege, and he was never going to be in any immediate danger because of the work Derrick put in for him ahead of time. Sure, Cody did a good job executing his gameplan but he also had a huge head start over everyone else so who cares.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 2, discussion, feeds, live, thread