Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2020, 03:50 PM #14

Hello welcome to live show 3 of the U.K. Nedt popgroup

Tonight our 8 groups will be singing songs from amazing black artists unfortunately 2 groups will leave the competition and will miss a place out on next weeks quarter final so super pressure this week Let’s begin the show

Singing first we have the lads of New priority

New Priority

Boys this was a fun energetic performance from you 5 lads you brought it once again I loved this it was a struggle a little bit this week but it worked due to finding the right song and this was the perfect song

Second group to bring it onto the stage we now have BadLashes

BadLashes

Ladies this was very different I was expecting your indie folk style good you came out your comfort zone

Getting ready to bring a huge party onto the stage it’s jasper blue

Jasper Blue

Each Week you get better and better you guys are slowly becoming one of my favourites loved this

Up next it will be the gentlemen of Kingsland road

Kingsland Road

Boys in my opinion this is my favourite performance of yours few shaky vocals but you boys are entertaining and miles better than last week

Now here to perform and hoping to avoid the sing off this week it’s BellAmie
BellAmie

Girls this week I wanted to bring out your personalities cause that was something I felt was missing until now and you definitely showed it this was brilliant I pray this week you avoid the sing off

Hoping to bring their energy onto the stage it’s Only The Young

Only The Young

Guys this week was really good however I did miss the fun in your performances please bring that back next week please

Up next it’s the siblings of the Cutkelvins who are ready to shine on stage

TheCutkelvins

Guys for some reason something keeps On missing with your performances it wasn’t terrible but I’m just not blown away by your performances like I should be

The final group to perform is the sexy latinas of V5

V5

Girls girls girls your all very talented singers plus beautiful but I still need to see you sing in Latin this was just okay for me

That’s it that’s all the performances only 6 groups will make next weeks quarter finals which groups will it be we will find out soon thank you and good night last but not least black lives matter
WingsFan1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
game, group, pop, uks