¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Default An All-Winners Season may be coming...

It's something that's been rumoured for years but the Spoiled reddit seems to have recently come to the conclusion that it's a certainty

Quote:
Q: Wait, what?!?! An All Winners season??? Where did this come from???

A: Bro, just trust me We have received word from a reliable tea spiller that this is happening. There's no need to ask in the comments where this came from like everyone does, just trust me lol

Q: So, which winners could be on this season?

A: Our reliable tea spiller has told us that it sounds like Jinkx, The Vivienne and Bob were among the first to be contacted. Afterwards, Alaska, Bianca, Trixie, Raja and Violet were contacted. An unverified tea spiller has since stated that Aquaria, Monet, Trinity and Shea have been contacted.

Q: Wow, so all of those queens are gonna be on the season???

A: NO. Not necessarily. If you were around for the AS6 Nancy Drewing then you know that these things can change quickly. We have no confirmation on whether or not any of these people are hard Yes's or No's.

Q: So when will this season film / air?

A: Our verified spiller has said that WoW intends to film in early 2021. When the season airs is up for... speculation...
It's safe to assume that Tyra will not be participating, but who do we think would make the cast?

Bob, Jinkx and Alaska strike me as the most likely; they're die hard fans and incredibly multi-talented enough to perform well even if they don't win. Then there are other all-rounders that I think would be happy to participate (if not just for the exposure) like Chad, Raja and The Vivienne.

The list also doesn't name anyone who will have won AS6, UK2 or S13 by the time this would actually start filming, so

Personally I think the likelihood would be ranked thusly:

Dead cert
Very likely
Possible!
Unlikely
No chance

Bob (perpetually asking for it to happen; total showboat; completely deserved)
Alaska (her and Bob are the two biggest superfans and she's just... invincible?)
Jinkx (not as sure with her as I am the others; but it's been eons since S5 and she's got so much talent and we deserve to see her drag elevated)

Chad (I just don't think she'd lose anything from it; even if she doesn't do well)
Raja (I think she's been open to the idea?)
Vivienne (super competitive, super talented, seems an easy fit)
Trinity (see above)
Monet (see above)
Yvie (think she said she was keen to do it, what with her medical condition perhaps limiting her future prospects)

Jaida (fresh off the boat, unsure since she's not really been rumoured with it yet)
Sasha (think they'd probably only cast her if they get Shea to agree to it, for a rematch angle)
Shea (after her less-than-wowing AS win she might just sit this out?)
Aquaria (I think she's said she's up for it but I just don't care enough about her to see her again)
Violet (she might be down to prove her talents after so many questioned her S7 win; and the runways would be worth it alone)
Bebe (she's already lost once since her win, so I don't think she'll be rushing back yet)

Priyanka (I think she'd really struggle against these girls)
Bianca (super busy, not sure she'd care enough to compete again, would probably settle for a cameo a la S8)
Trixie (seems to be vocal in not wanting to compete again, and doesn't exactly need the exposure)

Either of the Thailand winners
Envy Peru
Tyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 16-11-2020 at 03:36 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
allwinners, coming, season