Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 17-11-2020, 09:45 PM #26
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Falling off a hammock while asleep is pretty normal, if you roll over you come out of it I don't see how he could have possibly faked that
Old 17-11-2020, 10:24 PM #27
Adios

Adios

People really take this seriously huh

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2020, 12:11 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
No point replying to Marshy. He'll only grass to his mates and have posts removed again. I've never understood why people take on others if they mean to spit the dummy out the moment they're blown out the water. Makes zero sense.
The MODS ARE MY MATES????? : joker:

This is the funniest sh*t I've read on here EVER!!!

Your posts are being deleted because they're sh*t mate.

"Take on others" Who the **** are you? Acting the big man over a trivial reality show.

Last edited by Marsh.; 18-11-2020 at 12:12 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2020, 03:45 AM #29
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Wow never knew someone falling out a hammock would upset you so much , but oh well .
I'm neither one of upset or angry. For yourself, Marshy, his mate mods and anyone else who struggles to comprehend, it's entirely possible to critique without frothing at the mouth.

Richie and Kay absolutely full of themselves as per. Desperate to impress people with crappy stories of who they've "met/seen. RIDICULOUS.
Old 19-11-2020, 06:53 PM #30

Kay making up more desperate stories about another "famous" person. Pritchard&Plummer stinking the place up with their dire double act. And they gave them such an easy question to gift them a good loaf with butter.

No surprise to see the likes of Kay and Richie be the ones uneasy about the newcomers. Fraudsters like them don't appreciate any sort of change in dynamics as it means more work to their act. Of course North would've felt the exact same way, but his mates would've told him in the DR to pretend he was "delighted to have them on board" and they'd stick it in the edit for the gullibles to swallow.

Richie again so desperate to get laughs he's throwing stones and hiding. And doing pull my finger "tricks". PATHETIC

Also, did you see Kay's face when he was told the trial wasn't him?

DESPERATE. The arrogant cheater can't wait to do some so he can tell the world "it's all for his kids"

And what a surprise to see nauseating North getting tasked with it again. They just can't stop FORCING that freak fraudster onto viewers.
Old 20-11-2020, 04:19 AM #31

Ruthie gets a "secret mission"..and of all the options on offer to take part in the first part, nauseating North was the one forced onto viewers yet again. And then it was time for another production fav to be gifted more airtime to peddle his desperate act, pretending not to know Chegwin's name etc..

And Watson's acting skills are on a par with Kay's "welling up" routine over his kids. They all clearly knew what was happening and just pretended to believe him to get more luxury. It's getting weaker every season. They'll soon be able to bring their own beds and butlers in with them.

And after setting up an easy trial to ensure their golden boy North couldn't possibly fail in getting plenty of stars, he/they weren't willing to allow him to leave with anything but a full compliment, so they just went ahead and blatantly cheated by handing him the 12th star he clearly didn't/couldn't get. "Oh I put it in there" he said. NO, a production pal simply handed you it before you came round the corner to meet the hosts. FARCE.
Old 20-11-2020, 06:39 AM #32

This "mates" thing. Is everyone you don't like "mates"? Anyone who disagrees with you must be all "mates" together?

Old 20-11-2020, 06:41 AM #33

Quote:
And what a surprise to see nauseating North getting tasked with it again. They just can't stop FORCING that freak fraudster onto viewers.
The viewers voted for him to do the trial. They're forcing him on themselves.
Old 20-11-2020, 03:11 PM #34

And just how legit do you think those votes are? ever since they introduced "app voting" it's become even easier for them to manipulate and cheat.
Old 20-11-2020, 03:36 PM #35

Quote:
And just how legit do you think those votes are? ever since they introduced "app voting" it's become even easier for them to manipulate and cheat.

Just out of curiosity...do you like anyone on the show?
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2020, 03:44 PM #36

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

someone's on a rant again
Old 20-11-2020, 04:44 PM #37

Quote:
For what purpose exactly?

The same cry baby gets voted to do the trial day in day out, just as much as in the days before app voting.

You're reading so deeply into something extremely shallow.

Last edited by Marsh.; 20-11-2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old 20-11-2020, 08:48 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Just out of curiosity...do you like anyone on the show?
It's difficult to like any of them when there's so much disingenous behaviour going on. Remaining neutral on all of them is the wisest thing to do.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:12 PM #39

Quote:
Remaining neutral on all of them is the wisest thing to do.
Except you're not neutral.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:17 PM #40
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Why do you even switch on the TV if all you do is complain?

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 12:52 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Except you're not neutral.
If I'm watching a football match between 2 sides I have no affinity to, from a neutral standpoint I can state stats/facts and offer measured thoughts on the general state of play.

Richie bulldozing Arnold amidst her gold medal stories. He tried his best(as he always does) to make out he was "just joking around"..but it's clear his objective there was to quickly get the focus and attention away from her and her sporting achievements. And when Watson was telling his haemorrhage story, who was rushing to the DR to make his 5millionth entry in the past 2 days? yes, that's right, nauseating North was back in there lying through his teeth, pretending Watson's story "got him a bit"..and then we had Plummer serving up more croc tears during it..and the sleazeball cheater running over to give him a hug.

Ruthie trying to impress with a slutty "Royal" tale. PATHETIC.

Farah ridiculous during the trial but did you note they made this one more difficult than wheeling around on your backside picking up a handful of stars at the one location. And unlike the other night with North, there was no production around to hand him the stars he missed out on. They obviously wanted him to come up short to make North appear better. The same clown who was again so desperate to be at the forefront of the action he made sure he was the one who led Farah away to pump the shower for him.

Kay unashamedly and ridiculously "tooting his own horn" over a hyped up meal he stood over.

The 1st round of the live trial was as farcical as the one Watson did on arrival. They were cheating by dipping their hands in to feel their targets. And round 3 where Plummer didn't even have her hands clamped in the way they were supposed to be, her arms were allowed the freedom to move around with ease, giving her ridiculous advantage when it came to unscrewing those discs. But the sad thing is even by having that big cheat advantage she still trailed in 2ND. EMBARRASSING.
Old 21-11-2020, 01:25 AM #42

Quote:
EMBARRASSING.
Yup.
Old 21-11-2020, 12:59 PM #43

Quote:
If I'm watching a football match between 2 sides I have no affinity to, from a neutral standpoint I can state stats/facts and offer measured thoughts on the general state of play.

Richie bulldozing Arnold amidst her gold medal stories. He tried his best(as he always does) to make out he was "just joking around"..but it's clear his objective there was to quickly get the focus and attention away from her and her sporting achievements. And when Watson was telling his haemorrhage story, who was rushing to the DR to make his 5millionth entry in the past 2 days? yes, that's right, nauseating North was back in there lying through his teeth, pretending Watson's story "got him a bit"..and then we had Plummer serving up more croc tears during it..and the sleazeball cheater running over to give him a hug.

Ruthie trying to impress with a slutty "Royal" tale. PATHETIC.

Farah ridiculous during the trial but did you note they made this one more difficult than wheeling around on your backside picking up a handful of stars at the one location. And unlike the other night with North, there was no production around to hand him the stars he missed out on. They obviously wanted him to come up short to make North appear better. The same clown who was again so desperate to be at the forefront of the action he made sure he was the one who led Farah away to pump the shower for him.

Kay unashamedly and ridiculously "tooting his own horn" over a hyped up meal he stood over.

The 1st round of the live trial was as farcical as the one Watson did on arrival. They were cheating by dipping their hands in to feel their targets. And round 3 where Plummer didn't even have her hands clamped in the way they were supposed to be, her arms were allowed the freedom to move around with ease, giving her ridiculous advantage when it came to unscrewing those discs. But the sad thing is even by having that big cheat advantage she still trailed in 2ND. EMBARRASSING.

I have to say thats an amusing account from our Critical Analysist...

Last edited by rusticgal; 21-11-2020 at 01:25 PM.
Old 21-11-2020, 05:45 PM #44

Old 21-11-2020, 06:11 PM #45

Quote:

Stop it...
Old 23-11-2020, 03:40 AM #46

"What can I do next as part of my desperate airtime act? ah, I know, I'll eat spoons of gravy and make a big thing about it in my DR"

Richie back to name dropping again. When asked who you'd like to have dinner or pint with, its standard to pick people who you've always admired or would love to meet. Richie picked someone he'd already met just so as he could drop his name. The man is absolutely pathetic.

When the bullshyte "leader chair" made an appearance, did anyone need 3 guesses as to which nauseating freak would be "voted in" first? They are just relentless with that desperate lad. His "what is happening, I'm confused and shocked by this" face was laughable.. as if his mates didn't inform him of this impending rubbish in one of his 400 a day DR sessions. Their only danger with him is they're running the risk of blowing him up too early. Many can find a certain view appealing for so long.......before monotony sets in and alternative is looked for..

When Richie was telling his crappy Alfie Moon story, did you catch Kay? The concerned look on his face was a real picture. You see, knowing they're trying to outdo each other with either boastful or poor me stories, they're visibly concerned and uncomfortable when their competition adds another.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:38 AM #47

Cracks appearing over a few chores. It tells you what sort of piss weak leader North is. But hopefully Richie's attitude in this ep has woken up the mass gullibles as to what sort of person resides underneath that "nice man", "cheeky chappy" mask he roams around in.

And surprise, surprise, he&Kay are talking about getting the op of doing more trials, and who is gifted the very next one? He must've been hammering on their door, demanding he get another shot ASAP. And just in time after 2 poorer efforts on star totals. Watch how his mates make this 1 piss easy so he gets to go back a full house "hero"..
Old 25-11-2020, 01:04 AM #48

Ruthie felt the need to draw attention to herself with a poor me, crumbly cookie act..and who was lurking nearby to quickly rush to her aid trying to make himself look good again? DESPERATE. But unsurprisingly this sort of fake shyte never seems to fail to hook the moronic public(at least whenever concerning white pretty boy males) With both backers and layers aware of this, look at the way Kay's odds nosedived..

LUDICROUS.

Fitting more Richie in by ridiculously giving him the DD challenge in front of his own personal trial, and all he did was act sleazy and creepy around Fletcher. And as expected, his trial was made a complete doddle so he couldn't fail to return with a full house. They gave him 12mins to complete a trial that could've been done in under 2. And the moron swaggered back to camp acting like he'd just conquered Everest. PATHETIC.

With the focus being on others with the challenges and trials, North was clearly feeling panicked that he's not been seen enough lately..so it was time to dance around like a fool with a manky scarf. EMBARRASSING. And just when you thought that was him done for the day, he hopped in the shower with his fake mate Richie.

And more sickly Richie on the way as his demand for more airtime is granted with the gift of successive trials.

Last edited by Pro Sniper; 25-11-2020 at 01:04 AM.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2020, 02:33 AM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yeah i've been saying the camera hogging of Jordan , Shane & Vernon has been getting on my nerves. Shane was shoved down out throats way too much with the coin challenge aswell as the ridiculous easy trial he did .

100% it's desperate antics especially the shower scene . Why can't we see more of the other camp mates , it's as if Russell & Hollie have been forgotten about . And even some of the other camp mates only get shown a little .

Vernon knows exactly what he's doing aswell when he comforted Ruthie , i thought it was a tactic . I can see through Jordan, Shane & Vernon .

Why must we see those 3 get constant air time , it's boring and annoying . It's obvious Jordan is going to win and the other 2 will be in the final with him .
Old 26-11-2020, 01:40 AM #50

Watson pretending to be overwhelmed by a bunch of clowns singing happy birthday to him..before having a fake cry about it(following Ruthie's example from yesterday)

Kay carrying on his ridiculous act as he pretended to well up over being chosen for a silly spa session(please forget I'm a cheating sleazebag and think of me as a 9yold Scooby Doo watcher..) This man's desperation has no boundaries. And this is still well before we get near the end where his mates will be all out to stoke up his nauseating presence by giving him more trials etc..

Plummer allowed to cheat during another trial..spitting her drinks all over the place. Remember Redknapp got away with that as well when he poured what he was supposed to be drinking all down his shirt. Richie being all kissy touchy-feely with another young female and sickeningly telling her "how proud he was of her".. the same man who was questioning her even being there a couple days back. PATHETIC.

North: What can I do now to draw more attention to myself? ah, I know, I'll announce I'm having a shave like it's a big deal and then emerge from it revealing a gay porn star look. DESPERATE.

Richie's mates gift him yet another trial so he can dominate yet another tedious episode.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
begun, desperation