Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 26-11-2020, 08:10 AM #51
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Yeah i've been saying the camera hogging of Jordan , Shane & Vernon has been getting on my nerves. Shane was shoved down out throats way too much with the coin challenge aswell as the ridiculous easy trial he did .

100% it's desperate antics especially the shower scene . Why can't we see more of the other camp mates , it's as if Russell & Hollie have been forgotten about . And even some of the other camp mates only get shown a little .

Vernon knows exactly what he's doing aswell when he comforted Ruthie , i thought it was a tactic . I can see through Jordan, Shane & Vernon .

Why must we see those 3 get constant air time , it's boring and annoying . It's obvious Jordan is going to win and the other 2 will be in the final with him .
which is why i do no longer have any interest at the competition part of this show

they even ignored Giovanna's being camp leader moment

makes me think production is not interested in Giovanna (wouldn't be surprised if they ditch her too as one of first out)

Vernon is not genuine i know, he also was not being nice i thought at Russell's birthday

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 08:10 AM #52
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

even tonight, when it is Hollie's first trial, it will be put focus again on mr ''me me me'' Shane bitchie

Old 26-11-2020, 08:54 AM #53
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

It's not his fault he keeps getting chosen for trials.
Shane didn't want to do any more
Old 26-11-2020, 08:55 AM #54
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
then he can quit the show

just keep voting for the crybaby shaney to do those trials, exhaust him into withdrawing from the show

Old 26-11-2020, 09:35 AM #55

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Fed up of him doing trials though
Old 26-11-2020, 09:36 AM #56
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Fed up of him doing trials though
I think he's fed up as well
Old 27-11-2020, 12:45 AM #57
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Plummer overly excited about her "achievements" in passing her trial after being allowed to spit all her drinks away.

Richie speaking gibberish to gain more silly attention before his trial. He also enjoyed belittling Pritchard by tossing dirty dishes around..before attempting to assert further dominance by placing firm hand on his shoulder as he passed him by.

Plummer: "and everyone that goes out with Shane comes back with a full house?" but we knew that was all down to his mates making them so piss easy. Look what happens as soon as a trial becomes slightly more arduous than the skoosh cases their used to> FAIL MISERABLY. Although, it was no surprise they chose to do it at a time when Arnold was the hired help. Even though Richie was a joke in delivering the water, Arnold was clearly struggling to get it to the pipes and dump all of it in without spillage given she only had the one arm. And since production obviously knew how difficult this would be for one-armed person, they've unquestionably set her up to fail, which shows just how twisted their minds are.

And Pritchard gets teamed up with Richie for the next one. Like they tried to sweep away his problem with Plummer, they've given him the immediate chance to do the same with Pritchard. And now there's no Olympic champion to stitch up and make a fool of, watch the trial being back to a cakewalk..
Old 27-11-2020, 07:17 AM #58
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Just out of curiosity...do you like anyone on the show?
I was wondering this?

It's a fun thread either way.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 08:01 AM #59
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Plummer overly excited about her "achievements" in passing her trial after being allowed to spit all her drinks away.

Richie speaking gibberish to gain more silly attention before his trial. He also enjoyed belittling Pritchard by tossing dirty dishes around..before attempting to assert further dominance by placing firm hand on his shoulder as he passed him by.

Plummer: "and everyone that goes out with Shane comes back with a full house?" but we knew that was all down to his mates making them so piss easy. Look what happens as soon as a trial becomes slightly more arduous than the skoosh cases their used to> FAIL MISERABLY. Although, it was no surprise they chose to do it at a time when Arnold was the hired help. Even though Richie was a joke in delivering the water, Arnold was clearly struggling to get it to the pipes and dump all of it in without spillage given she only had the one arm. And since production obviously knew how difficult this would be for one-armed person, they've unquestionably set her up to fail, which shows just how twisted their minds are.

And Pritchard gets teamed up with Richie for the next one. Like they tried to sweep away his problem with Plummer, they've given him the immediate chance to do the same with Pritchard. And now there's no Olympic champion to stitch up and make a fool of, watch the trial being back to a cakewalk..
and that ladies and gentleman is a grown man, a father whom acts like a little child himself

Jess did her best in that trial for herself, and basically tried ignoring the man child, AJ should do the same, also do his absolute best for himself in that trial and ignore Shane the best he can, no matter how childish he will be

Old 27-11-2020, 10:40 AM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I was wondering this?

It's a fun thread either way.

Im beginning to see a real talent....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 10:42 AM #61

Quote:

It's a "switch your brain off" show. It really isn't that deep.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 01:19 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Sniper always has some valid points in there .

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who found Shane's behaviour out of order.
Old 28-11-2020, 12:58 AM #63

Production opening up the show with pet Richie again. This time he was pretending he had "stomach cramps".

North complaining about the rancid smell of the toilet. You can see where he's coming from, I mean after you enjoy pissing all over the floor it's a real head scratcher as to why it doesn't smell like a bed of roses.

Kay looking desperate and ridiculous as he traipsed around as Friar Tuck. And Farah must be the most unconvincing Robin Hood there's ever been.

Watson's version of Nessun Dorma was reminder of just how mediocre his voice is. Although you wouldn't have thought it by his campmates OTT reactions to it..which was as if Placido Domingo had overtaken his body.

The trial was a doddle as expected. Richie must've demanded he be given the same one that was a breeze last time. Don't let them fool you by the fact they missed out on the full house. Taking that 1 star away from them was their way of trying to camoflauge the fact they just gifted them and their greedy bellies another easy dinner. And did you see the giant slab of meat they were gifted? They were rewarded like they got 13 stars.

The usual "we're breaking up" sombre ceremony took place and it was as fake and nauseating as always. Richie predictably at the forefront, lying his head off about them meeting as strangers and leaving as "besties". Do you have a besty who belittles you? or questions your worthiness of being in same place as them? what about one who pisses all over communal area? Yes, we all need Richie and North type "besties" in our lives. And Ruthie looked ridiculous as she thanked them all for helping her "pull down her mask". She was making out that all her life she's been waiting on meeting a bunch of Z-list celeb clowns like herself to "stop her being frightened". Kay fit in his now well oiled tearing up act..and then Plummer followed..all the while Fletcher is sat there with puddles all over her face. This is when you know if people are simply doing this for show. Tears(even croc ones) are quickly and naturally wiped away and are never left to form puddles all the way down to the cheeks, unless it's for wanted effect. First sign of serious desperation from Fletcher.

Arnold was the predictable first boot and that's how it played out. Although maybe a wise choice given that she picked North as her winner. The silly girl obviously doesn't realise that it's fake ass exhibitionists like him that suppress the presence of people like herself on the show.
Old 28-11-2020, 01:59 AM #64
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Quote:
Production opening up the show with pet Richie again. This time he was pretending he had "stomach cramps".

North complaining about the rancid smell of the toilet. You can see where he's coming from, I mean after you enjoy pissing all over the floor it's a real head scratcher as to why it doesn't smell like a bed of roses.

Kay looking desperate and ridiculous as he traipsed around as Friar Tuck. And Farah must be the most unconvincing Robin Hood there's ever been.

Watson's version of Nessun Dorma was reminder of just how mediocre his voice is. Although you wouldn't have thought it by his campmates OTT reactions to it..which was as if Placido Domingo had overtaken his body.

The trial was a doddle as expected. Richie must've demanded he be given the same one that was a breeze last time. Don't let them fool you by the fact they missed out on the full house. Taking that 1 star away from them was their way of trying to camoflauge the fact they just gifted them and their greedy bellies another easy dinner. And did you see the giant slab of meat they were gifted? They were rewarded like they got 13 stars.

The usual "we're breaking up" sombre ceremony took place and it was as fake and nauseating as always. Richie predictably at the forefront, lying his head off about them meeting as strangers and leaving as "besties". Do you have a besty who belittles you? or questions your worthiness of being in same place as them? what about one who pisses all over communal area? Yes, we all need Richie and North type "besties" in our lives. And Ruthie looked ridiculous as she thanked them all for helping her "pull down her mask". She was making out that all her life she's been waiting on meeting a bunch of Z-list celeb clowns like herself to "stop her being frightened". Kay fit in his now well oiled tearing up act..and then Plummer followed..all the while Fletcher is sat there with puddles all over her face. This is when you know if people are simply doing this for show. Tears(even croc ones) are quickly and naturally wiped away and are never left to form puddles all the way down to the cheeks, unless it's for wanted effect. First sign of serious desperation from Fletcher.

Arnold was the predictable first boot and that's how it played out. Although maybe a wise choice given that she picked North as her winner. The silly girl obviously doesn't realise that it's fake ass exhibitionists like him that suppress the presence of people like herself on the show.
Ok
Old 28-11-2020, 04:32 AM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I liked Mo as Robin Hood , and vernon's friar tuck costume was weird and funny .

Will be interesting to see who actually keeps in touch and stays in touch when the show finishes . I believe some genuinely want to stay friends , but others will just move on and forget eachother .

I was very surprised Hollie wanted Jordan man child to win , i was hoping she'd say Giovanna or one of the other girls . As she actually seemed close to the girls .

Aww Russell's voice is amazing , i enjoyed it and it was nice how he was teaching them all singing tips.
Old 29-11-2020, 01:48 AM #66

"That prat from the Daz ad" It took a half a mil Daz ad for these idiots to figure out what Richie is? The moron probably blames that ad for curtailing his progress of becoming an A-lister in Hollywood.

Fletcher picking up from where she left off the other day with the croc tears. She was going so well but now the vote offs are happening her desperation for votes are becoming unfortunately obvious. What a shame.

Ruthie gave rendition of 'I Dreamed a Dream' that must've had SuBo cringing. And the way they lied to Watson the other night, the campmates were at it again with exaggerated applause and ludicrous compliments.

"What's your happiest ever moment"? No surprise Richie and Kay pretended it was something related to their other half. Desperate to come across as caring romantic types..instead of the selfish cheaters they've been proven as.

And then we had more singing rubbish. All of them seem to think they have capable vocals? You see this is what comes of lying to people and encouraging something that's not there, instead of being frank and telling them they can't sing for toffee.

Kay prancing around showing off his "catwalk skills", so ridiculous he looked better stumbling around as Friar Tuck.
Old 29-11-2020, 07:28 AM #67
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Have you thought about doing a TV column, very funny

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2020, 11:13 AM #68

Hilarious...a hidden talent.
Old 30-11-2020, 01:58 AM #69

Cherie, rusti, unlike Ruthie and most of those other camp clowns, I don't fall for faux flattery In any case, these postings aren't supposed to be humorous. It's serious analysis of desperate characters in a deeply flawed show.

Kay the first to run to the DR to tell how "gutted" he was over Arnold getting the boot. Types like him don't care for anyone bar themselves. And yet there they all were, standing round the fire giving little speeches in memory of Arnold like she was no longer with us in physical existence. EMBARRASSING. And Richie seizing on the opportunity to get touchy-feely with Plummer again as she put on her own personal grieving act.

Now tasked with choosing their own trialists, desperado North was unsurprisingly happy to "throw his hat in the ring". Derbyshire and Watson remarkably appearing even more desperate than North. Kay still clearly chomping at the bit to do one but doesn't want to appear too pushy..so is content enough to take a back seat for the moment and wait to time his run nearer the finish.

It's no wonder Derbyshire was all hyped up and raring to go, she probably found the card detailing the next trial..

"take a star off a friendly dog disguised as a vicious wolf"
"retrieve keys with pigeons above head"
"unscrew star from centre of barrel with couple of baby millipeeds a mile away"
"unscrew star from centre of barrel with lots of baby toads a mile away"
"move into clean, brightly lit tunnel and unscrew star with baby lizard looking on in corner"
"unscrew star with comatosed snake mile away"
"unscrew star with baby snakes crawling around in corners"
"unscrew star with a few sleeping scorpions miles away"
"pick star out of water barrel, which will be left on shelf at the top so you don't have to rumble with the friendly eels at the botton"
"unscrew star with single crow hopping around"

PATHETIC. What's even more shameful is they came up with a complete baby trial and the weakling could only manage to get 9 stars. Ant&Dec did their best to joke their way out of this absurd pandering session but you can always tell when they are utterly embarrassed and ashamed whenever this happens. She said she was "proud of herself" and scampered back to camp to revel in ridiculous celebrations. She did her best to describe it like it required "herculean effort.. but you could tell most of them just wanted her to STOP, especially Watson - who when got description of what was required, realised he'd have personally smashed that mickey mouse trial with blindfold on and arm&leg tied to each other.

Kay: "The most difficult fairground game I've ever played"..and yet they want us to believe they only dropped 1 ball??? You could even see their ball was about to drop during many of their fist supposed "successes" only for the visual to quickly cut away and come back to when it was coasting up the home straight. RIDICULOUS.

During the "win stars and gifts from home" rubbish, Fletcher was conveniently left EMPTY handed..which allowed her to bring back those manufactured puddles. And not to be left out of the "poor me" awards, we found out that North also missed out. But watch how they get the chance to "win them" at some point down the line. They do that sort of crap all the time. Especially when it comes to their pet favs, delaying these "homey treats" actually aids their cause. Richie desperate to come across as caring and sharing by offering Fletcher one of his sweets. PATHETIC.

Ruthie predictably the 2nd boot. She really should've been 1st boot after desperately spilling that Royal rubbish.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:19 AM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Old 30-11-2020, 11:37 AM #71

Quote:
Cherie, rusti, unlike Ruthie and most of those other camp clowns, I don't fall for faux flattery In any case, these postings aren't supposed to be humorous. It's serious analysis of desperate characters in a deeply flawed show.

Its not faux flattery on my part. I do enjoy reading your analysis because I find it amusing and Im sorry if its not meant to be. Its so well constructed and full of negativity its hard to take it seriously even though you do make interesting observations. I have this vision of you constructing these posts hunched over your computer like Ebenezer Scrooge...
Old 30-11-2020, 12:15 PM #72

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:

Kay the first to run to the DR to tell how "gutted" he was over Arnold getting the boot. Types like him don't care for anyone bar themselves. And yet there they all were, standing round the fire giving little speeches in memory of Arnold like she was no longer with us in physical existence. EMBARRASSING. And Richie seizing on the opportunity to get touchy-feely with Plummer again as she put on her own personal grieving act.

Now tasked with choosing their own trialists, desperado North was unsurprisingly happy to "throw his hat in the ring". Derbyshire and Watson remarkably appearing even more desperate than North. Kay still clearly chomping at the bit to do one but doesn't want to appear too pushy..so is content enough to take a back seat for the moment and wait to time his run nearer the finish.

It's no wonder Derbyshire was all hyped up and raring to go, she probably found the card detailing the next trial..

"take a star off a friendly dog disguised as a vicious wolf"
"retrieve keys with pigeons above head"
"unscrew star from centre of barrel with couple of baby millipeeds a mile away"
"unscrew star from centre of barrel with lots of baby toads a mile away"
"move into clean, brightly lit tunnel and unscrew star with baby lizard looking on in corner"
"unscrew star with comatosed snake mile away"
"unscrew star with baby snakes crawling around in corners"
"unscrew star with a few sleeping scorpions miles away"
"pick star out of water barrel, which will be left on shelf at the top so you don't have to rumble with the friendly eels at the botton"
"unscrew star with single crow hopping around"

PATHETIC. What's even more shameful is they came up with a complete baby trial and the weakling could only manage to get 9 stars. Ant&Dec did their best to joke their way out of this absurd pandering session but you can always tell when they are utterly embarrassed and ashamed whenever this happens. She said she was "proud of herself" and scampered back to camp to revel in ridiculous celebrations. She did her best to describe it like it required "herculean effort.. but you could tell most of them just wanted her to STOP, especially Watson - who when got description of what was required, realised he'd have personally smashed that mickey mouse trial with blindfold on and arm&leg tied to each other.

Kay: "The most difficult fairground game I've ever played"..and yet they want us to believe they only dropped 1 ball??? You could even see their ball was about to drop during many of their fist supposed "successes" only for the visual to quickly cut away and come back to when it was coasting up the home straight. RIDICULOUS.

During the "win stars and gifts from home" rubbish, Fletcher was conveniently left EMPTY handed..which allowed her to bring back those manufactured puddles. And not to be left out of the "poor me" awards, we found out that North also missed out. But watch how they get the chance to "win them" at some point down the line. They do that sort of crap all the time. Especially when it comes to their pet favs, delaying these "homey treats" actually aids their cause. Richie desperate to come across as caring and sharing by offering Fletcher one of his sweets. PATHETIC.

Ruthie predictably the 2nd boot. She really should've been 1st boot after desperately spilling that Royal rubbish.
Do you actually LIKE anyone this year pro
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:48 AM #73

Wise up rusti I was only winding you up(esp with "serious analysis" bit. Couldn't believe I got an experienced player such as yourself with that one ) However, it is indeed my honest view of what's going on. But I'm well aware that much like how lyrics and music can be perceived, people will inevitably have differing views on each and every piece. Also, remove that vision and replace with 'kicked back on La-Z-Boy'

bluey, I've already answered that earlier. With desperation RIFE, this isn't the place to find out if these people have good hearts.

After having a little "poor me" moment, Pritchard and Farah were trying to cook up some sort of "bromance"(one that is clearly LEGLESS)

Fake hugs between Kay&Fletcher to start the day. Fletcher was all smiles in the DR, no doubt after being put at ease by her production pals that her treats from home were either a) not given/won't be given b) being delayed(much more likely) to garner more favour from the gullible public. Fletcher then plugged her crummy podcast and boasted how wealthy it was. This is ultimately what sickens me most about these people, when you consider the impoverished state a vast part of the globe resides in, the biggest pleasure these fortunate, self-professed "VIPs" get comes from either who they are mingling with and/or from sitting in their counting castles counting their coin. DISGUSTING.

Have you ever sat on a bench and pretended to stretch backwards with enough force so that it would topple over? Well nauseating North is 1-up on you. PATHETIC. I wonder what's left in his desperate bag of "tricks". This is the sort of nonsense that could do him no harm IF it was one-horse race..but in this particular field there's a couple who aren't badly positioned when it comes to challenging for favouritism. So a tad too much of that contrived crap can actually lose the desperado significant support. If his production pals do in fact want him to win then they'll wise him up to this before it's too late.. otherwise they'll let him burn to allow their actual/other plans to prosper. It could actually already be a little late as I checked the odds after the show and I now see that puddle faced Fletcher has overtaken him and became the fav for the 1st time.

Another easy DD challenge but another dumb answer given to **** it up. The fact that the toilet seat is clearly down for women to complain often enough about men pissing on it, do they think men take the time to lift it up before flushing? It just doesn't make sense. So to answer that low a % is absolutely baffling. And why was Fletcher acting like the man by having Farah be the one to take her crooked arm as they headed back?? it looked ridiculous.

Kay so desperate to get airtime he's teaching people how to mop a god damn floor. I remember years back as my first job after leaving school this idiot tried to teach me some sort of mop 'tekkers'. That was enough for me to quit and never return.

Just when we thought we'd escaped Ruthie's dreadful voice, they fit another of her dreadful renditions in, with Derbyshire claiming "goosebumps". Compare that trash to something that is truly goosebump heavy such as THIS

Watson got the gig for the trial as they pretty much agreed on last night..and Derbyshire was in the DR stating how there was 10 stars on offer, but she "imagined he'd get 8or9" more like HOPED for, so as not to overshadow her "efforts" the night before. Either way she's had it as far as fooling people as once they all get home and see the baby trial she got gifted they'll be open mouthed that she ridiculously left 2 stars behind in what has to be the easiest trial of all time. And that's why it was always likely this trial for Watson would be much tougher, and so it proved to be. Imagine Derbyshire in that 1? she'd have been hospitalize after 1 burl through the batter. Watson went back with 50% worth and Richie of all people was complaining about him "milking" the situation. Equivalent to Perez Hilton calling Richie a name dropper. And talking of name droppers, Kay was at it again, desperate to impress people with crappy tale of dinner with failed PM.

No great surprise again with the vote-offs. Callard appeared to know she was clinging on, but Derbyshire looked quite shocked. She probably figured her "colossal haul" in her baby trial was enough to boost her to auto "top 5". Also, did you see how they slipped in Ritchie saying nice things on both their highlights packages? this is to prompt them into choosing him as their "winner". It worked a treat.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:00 AM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yeah as soon as Jordan "fell" off the bench i knew it was for attention , how does anyone get that clumsy to fall flat backwards like that . It felt like he was re enacting a Mr Bean sketch or something .

As i said already Shane is a massive hypocrite, he's in no position to accuse anyone of "milking it" , when he's the biggest self centred overbearing idiot in there .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 01-12-2020 at 03:00 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:10 AM #75

Quote:
Yeah as soon as Jordan "fell" off the bench i knew it was for attention , how does anyone get that clumsy to fall flat backwards like that . It felt like he was re enacting a Mr Bean sketch or something .

As i said already Shane is a massive hypocrite, he's in no position to accuse anyone of "milking it" , when he's the biggest self centred overbearing idiot in there .

Agree on both accounts...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
begun, desperation