Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 01-12-2020, 10:12 AM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Wise up rusti I was only winding you up(esp with "serious analysis" bit. Couldn't believe I got an experienced player such as yourself with that one ) However, it is indeed my honest view of what's going on. But I'm well aware that much like how lyrics and music can be perceived, people will inevitably have differing views on each and every piece. Also, remove that vision and replace with 'kicked back on La-Z-Boy'

bluey, I've already answered that earlier. With desperation RIFE, this isn't the place to find out if these people have good hearts.

After having a little "poor me" moment, Pritchard and Farah were trying to cook up some sort of "bromance"(one that is clearly LEGLESS)

Fake hugs between Kay&Fletcher to start the day. Fletcher was all smiles in the DR, no doubt after being put at ease by her production pals that her treats from home were either a) not given/won't be given b) being delayed(much more likely) to garner more favour from the gullible public. Fletcher then plugged her crummy podcast and boasted how wealthy it was. This is ultimately what sickens me most about these people, when you consider the impoverished state a vast part of the globe resides in, the biggest pleasure these fortunate, self-professed "VIPs" get comes from either who they are mingling with and/or from sitting in their counting castles counting their coin. DISGUSTING.

Have you ever sat on a bench and pretended to stretch backwards with enough force so that it would topple over? Well nauseating North is 1-up on you. PATHETIC. I wonder what's left in his desperate bag of "tricks". This is the sort of nonsense that could do him no harm IF it was one-horse race..but in this particular field there's a couple who aren't badly positioned when it comes to challenging for favouritism. So a tad too much of that contrived crap can actually lose the desperado significant support. If his production pals do in fact want him to win then they'll wise him up to this before it's too late.. otherwise they'll let him burn to allow their actual/other plans to prosper. It could actually already be a little late as I checked the odds after the show and I now see that puddle faced Fletcher has overtaken him and became the fav for the 1st time.

Another easy DD challenge but another dumb answer given to **** it up. The fact that the toilet seat is clearly down for women to complain often enough about men pissing on it, do they think men take the time to lift it up before flushing? It just doesn't make sense. So to answer that low a % is absolutely baffling. And why was Fletcher acting like the man by having Farah be the one to take her crooked arm as they headed back?? it looked ridiculous.

Kay so desperate to get airtime he's teaching people how to mop a god damn floor. I remember years back as my first job after leaving school this idiot tried to teach me some sort of mop 'tekkers'. That was enough for me to quit and never return.

Just when we thought we'd escaped Ruthie's dreadful voice, they fit another of her dreadful renditions in, with Derbyshire claiming "goosebumps". Compare that trash to something that is truly goosebump heavy such as THIS

Watson got the gig for the trial as they pretty much agreed on last night..and Derbyshire was in the DR stating how there was 10 stars on offer, but she "imagined he'd get 8or9" more like HOPED for, so as not to overshadow her "efforts" the night before. Either way she's had it as far as fooling people as once they all get home and see the baby trial she got gifted they'll be open mouthed that she ridiculously left 2 stars behind in what has to be the easiest trial of all time. And that's why it was always likely this trial for Watson would be much tougher, and so it proved to be. Imagine Derbyshire in that 1? she'd have been hospitalize after 1 burl through the batter. Watson went back with 50% worth and Richie of all people was complaining about him "milking" the situation. Equivalent to Perez Hilton calling Richie a name dropper. And talking of name droppers, Kay was at it again, desperate to impress people with crappy tale of dinner with failed PM.

No great surprise again with the vote-offs. Callard appeared to know she was clinging on, but Derbyshire looked quite shocked. She probably figured her "colossal haul" in her baby trial was enough to boost her to auto "top 5". Also, did you see how they slipped in Ritchie saying nice things on both their highlights packages? this is to prompt them into choosing him as their "winner". It worked a treat.

....another masterpiece.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:15 AM #77
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Mo needs to win this

two many boasters and braggers in there

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:33 AM #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Mo needs to win this

two many boasters and braggers in there

Yes...Im getting a bit tired of all the name dropping. Mo or Giovanna for me...
Old 01-12-2020, 10:40 AM #79

So apparently Ruthie thought the cameras were OFF and her comments about shagging Edward wouldnt be shown...yeah right
She couldnt wait for the opportunity to tell her story as she knew its what the producers wanted prior to going in...perhaps she thought only telling Shane would make it more discreet...but it was clear she was dying to tell him using his Windsor story as an introduction to hers...
Why would she think the Microphones were OFF? and why would she think they wouldnt show it?...
Old 01-12-2020, 11:49 AM #80
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Production opening up the show with pet Richie again. This time he was pretending he had "stomach cramps".

North complaining about the rancid smell of the toilet. You can see where he's coming from, I mean after you enjoy pissing all over the floor it's a real head scratcher as to why it doesn't smell like a bed of roses.

Kay looking desperate and ridiculous as he traipsed around as Friar Tuck. And Farah must be the most unconvincing Robin Hood there's ever been.

Watson's version of Nessun Dorma was reminder of just how mediocre his voice is. Although you wouldn't have thought it by his campmates OTT reactions to it..which was as if Placido Domingo had overtaken his body.

The trial was a doddle as expected. Richie must've demanded he be given the same one that was a breeze last time. Don't let them fool you by the fact they missed out on the full house. Taking that 1 star away from them was their way of trying to camoflauge the fact they just gifted them and their greedy bellies another easy dinner. And did you see the giant slab of meat they were gifted? They were rewarded like they got 13 stars.

The usual "we're breaking up" sombre ceremony took place and it was as fake and nauseating as always. Richie predictably at the forefront, lying his head off about them meeting as strangers and leaving as "besties". Do you have a besty who belittles you? or questions your worthiness of being in same place as them? what about one who pisses all over communal area? Yes, we all need Richie and North type "besties" in our lives. And Ruthie looked ridiculous as she thanked them all for helping her "pull down her mask". She was making out that all her life she's been waiting on meeting a bunch of Z-list celeb clowns like herself to "stop her being frightened". Kay fit in his now well oiled tearing up act..and then Plummer followed..all the while Fletcher is sat there with puddles all over her face. This is when you know if people are simply doing this for show. Tears(even croc ones) are quickly and naturally wiped away and are never left to form puddles all the way down to the cheeks, unless it's for wanted effect. First sign of serious desperation from Fletcher.

Arnold was the predictable first boot and that's how it played out. Although maybe a wise choice given that she picked North as her winner. The silly girl obviously doesn't realise that it's fake ass exhibitionists like him that suppress the presence of people like herself on the show.
You're a bit harsh on Russell's singing, he has a pretty strong voice imo and I'm a fan of Rock Music so there's no bias from me.

I personally was shocked at Hollie saying that she wanted Jordan to win when she seemed closer to some of the girls.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:23 PM #81

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
You're a bit harsh on Russell's singing, he has a pretty strong voice imo and I'm a fan of Rock Music so there's no bias from me.

I personally was shocked at Hollie saying that she wanted Jordan to win when she seemed closer to some of the girls.
I like Russell's singing

And they all seem to want Jordan & Shane to win , Ruthie mentioned also wanting Gi to win so I guess that's something.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:36 PM #82

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I like Russell's singing

And they all seem to want Jordan & Shane to win , Ruthie mentioned also wanting Gi to win so I guess that's something.
The Show is clearly trying to gear up to a Jordan & Shane final two imo.

KRO!
Old 01-12-2020, 06:44 PM #83

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The Show is clearly trying to gear up to a Jordan & Shane final two imo.
And now I'm hearing Vernon's argument was edited out ,so clearly ITV want Vernon there till the end aswell .
Old 01-12-2020, 06:49 PM #84

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And now I'm hearing Vernon's argument was edited out ,so clearly ITV want Vernon there till the end aswell .
What argument?

KRO!
Old 01-12-2020, 06:54 PM #85

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What argument?
Apparently when they were doing the task to win keys , remember when Ruthie & Mo kept dropping the balls ??.

Turns out Vernon kept telling them what to do ,and Ruthie snapped at him according to rumours.

Which doesn't surprise me as Vernon seems like a know it all, and even when other people were cooking he kept getting involved .
Old 01-12-2020, 09:43 PM #86

Quote:
Apparently when they were doing the task to win keys , remember when Ruthie & Mo kept dropping the balls ??.

Turns out Vernon kept telling them what to do ,and Ruthie snapped at him according to rumours.

Which doesn't surprise me as Vernon seems like a know it all, and even when other people were cooking he kept getting involved .

To be fair....I think he was just trying to help. I read somewhere as a game show host he was always there encouraging people...so I get that. However it’s annoying if you are trying to concentrate and Ruthie isn’t one to take criticism. As for the cooking...being the main cook he was guiding in order that the much awaited meal wasn’t ruined. He meant well...
Old 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
To be fair....I think he was just trying to help. I read somewhere as a game show host he was always there encouraging people...so I get that. However it’s annoying if you are trying to concentrate and Ruthie isn’t one to take criticism. As for the cooking...being the main cook he was guiding in order that the much awaited meal wasn’t ruined. He meant well...
I'm talking about when he WASN'T cook , he still felt the need to get involved . He's definitely a fuss pot . So I'm not surprised if he rubs people up the wrong way.

I understand the whole game show host thing , but I'd find him annoying aswell.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:57 PM #88

Quote:
I'm talking about when he WASN'T cook , he still felt the need to get involved . He's definitely a fuss pot . So I'm not surprised if he rubs people up the wrong way.

I understand the whole game show host thing , but I'd find him annoying aswell.

....and when he wasn’t cooking...he was trying to help and give advice. You can see it as ‘interfering’ and if you don’t like him that’s exactly what you will see. However some people cannot help getting involved because they simply like to help.
I do it when my son is cooking for his girlfriend...and my husband sort of kicks me under the table to not interfere...but I’m really only trying to help.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:07 PM #89

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
....and when he wasn’t cooking...he was trying to help and give advice. You can see it as ‘interfering’ and if you don’t like him that’s exactly what you will see. However some people cannot help getting involved because they simply like to help.
I do it when my son is cooking for his girlfriend...and my husband sort of kicks me under the table to not interfere...but I’m really only trying to help.
Mehh
I don't think advice is bad , but Vernon comes across fussy . And no it isn't because I'm not a fan of his . That's genuinely how I see him , even on family fortunes and other TV shows he acts that way .
Old 02-12-2020, 02:03 AM #90
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Another morning, more huggies from Fletcher..desperate to have those recipients choose her as their winner once they get the boot.

Richie given yet another outing, this time to "win" a bloody pub night. It's no wonder they're all so desperate to stay there given it's proving to be 1 huge jolly up.

More exaggerated gloominess over the departure of Callard and Derbyshire. North looked like he was being "comforted" at the funeral of close relative.

I wasn't aware the finale was coming around so quick. I found out only yesterday that the final ep is only couple of days away on the 4th. With that in mind, I realised the desperation from these freaks was due to be on full throttle. And so when it came to who gets the next trial decision, I got exactly what I was expecting. First we find out through Richie that Fletcher got the nod.."WE know mumma G" he said..but since WE(viewers) didn't get to see how that came about, we can only imagine how she bulldozed her way into that gig. However it came about, one could tell she clearly wasn't thrilled about having to SHARE the experience. When Plummer desperately asked if she "wanted a women by her side" Fletcher said NO with the shake of her head but spoke like she was completely indifferent. It was like a huffy: NO, I certainly don't want U(another female) getting any of my credit, but at the same time it's all messed up now so I couldn't care less. All I wanted was to go away on my jack jones and come back a hero. But looking over at desperate Kay I can already see he's never going to allow that to happen. And so it proved. For after Plummer, Pritchard and the constant airtime hunting North chucked their names forward, Kay piped up(with the backing of his sleazeball mate Richie) and got what he's been craving for days. And was it ever in doubt they'd let these 2 pet favs leave with anything less than a full house? There wasn't even a clock to compete against in this stupid one.

When trialists get back to camp and explain their roles they almost always without fail overhype what was asked of them. This one was no different, as Fletcher said: "(There was fishguts blah, blah, blah)..and I have to somehow throw the contents of it over to Vernon" She actually slipped in the word "somehow", like there was force fields and all sorts of other evils stopping her from freely lobbing slimy stuff into a bucket about a yard away. RIDICULOUS.

As expected the karaoke proved to be an utter mess with them all fighting to outdo each other. Kay's uncalled for and completely out of place breakdancing efforts edging them all in the desperation stakes.

2 more vote-offs and still no surprise. They tried again to get another couple to pick Ritchie as their winner. Using the same tactics on Plummer(adding him saying nicety in her highlights pack) but this time it FAILED. Fletcher obviously ahead of Ritchie on this one as those fake morning huggies bore fruit) They at least got Watson to say it. But notice how they change how they ask the question when they have answer in mind? When they're fishing for specific name they have puppets Ant&Dec ask them who they THINK will win. Who really gives a damn about that? We always want to know who they personally WANT to win. This question should never be altered..but they do it by way of pushing/endorsing a forced narrative.

Anyway, ALL the pet favs remain..but I see nauseating North has headed Fletcher in the betting again and is once again the absurd fav. Did his tomfoolery in the karaoke session bring him back in favour again? Who the hell knows with the GBP. So god damn fickle and easily amused.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:56 AM #91

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I was wondering why Ant & Dec changed the question to who do you think/ want will win . Why not just make them answer who they want to win .

I'm glad Jess & Russell still said who they wanted to win .

It's obvious Jordan the village idiot is going to win with shane big gob & Vernon by his side in the final .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 02-12-2020 at 03:57 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:48 AM #92

I would like to point out to Pro Sniper that your last post made me laugh I love how your so cynical about IAC. But think you are right about G maybe wanting to do the trial on her own but actually Vernon came off better in the trial. She got the easy end as she also got the easy end when all the girls did that joint task in the locks.

Pro Sniper I am guessing you want Mo or AJ to win because I have noticed you haven't said anything negative about them? Or I may be wrong.

Who do you want to win?
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 02:08 AM #93

Beastie, in all honesty I never care for who wins these shows. I DESPISE arrogant, flashy, entitled, desperate types with any behaviour of that sort..but unfortunately those types and that behavior is generally what gets rewarded on these platforms. When you think about the sort of liars and fraudsters these shows attract, being cynical toward it is quite justified imo. The best result I can only ever ask for is lesser of evil. The 2 names you put forward would have to be at the top of that list. But it's also why I fully expect them both to be gone by the end of tonight's show..

North: "I hope Bev's alright" Pretending he's concerned about an experienced 60odd y-old woman being away from him for a day. How did Callard ever manage to make it into her twilight years without his daily presence? He felt a "lil bit fuzzy" .. NOT hungover "fuzzy".. just, I'm playing up again and desperate for more airtime "fuzzy". PATHETIC.

Next from the bag of desperate "tricks" was suggesting hideNseek I always remember the bull****ting Vicky Pattison tried this rubbish in the aussie version of this.. only for her no-nonsense aussie campers to immediately shut it/her down for the baloney it was. These idiots humored this moron which allowed him to count elephant numbers, before pretending to search all around the castle(when he knew fine well where they'd all gone) and when he eventually went to "find them" they all enjoyed a good old bout of falser than false laughter. DESPERATE.

On to another easy coin "challenge"..I wonder what they'll be offered as treats? It surely won't be those treats from home?? It surely couldn't possibly be those silly treats that I predicted the pigs were all along delaying. PATHETIC. And North was in the DR conveniently saying "for some reason, don't ask me why, I took over the chalkboard"(even though he admits to being terrible with numbers) which implies "the reason" he took control was because his DR mates already informed him of both Q+A..and he was there to make sure they pretended to "work out" the correct answer. You see, when it's little chocolate treats, biscuits or anything else, they don't mind leaving it open to failure, but when it's something as "juicy" as treats/letters from home(something so important to the show, as well as to a couple of their pet-favs) there's simply NO WAY they would ever have had possibility of failure.

Inevitably, the usual croc tears were spilled during the generic readings..with all of them forcing out 1 or 2 droplets..dreaming about how much support and votes this would earn them.

During the next trial decision we seen another desperate struggle to be involved. With Farah already locked into 1st slot, the cringing battle to fill the 2nd was there for all to see. North again being at the forefront. And what was even more ridiculous was we had Richie, the man who blurted out "let's be fair" last night(when giving Kay a leg up) shortly after coming back from his 350th challenge/trial.. was actually seen accusing others of being too bullish about taking part.

With no pet fav involved in the trial this time, we had another one where failure was made quite possible..hence the 50% success rate. These are the sort of trials they should have to face ALL THE TIME. They shouldn't just feature exclusively to stitch up undervalued or peripheral characters.

2 more vote-offs and the highly predictable happened again. Production got their sickening wish of having nothing but pet favs left at the end.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:40 AM #94

Jordan and the elephant counting was just pathetic....the fickle will find it endearing..he knows exactly what he is doing.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:30 PM #95

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jordan and the elephant counting was just pathetic....the fickle will find it endearing..he knows exactly what he is doing.
I'm surprised he didn't throw himself on the floor and giggle saying "oopsie daisies" .

How does he present a radio show??? , this nursery child behaviour is beyond tiresome . Imagine winning a TV show because you act like an infantile idiot .
Old 03-12-2020, 04:37 PM #96

Quote:
I'm surprised he didn't throw himself on the floor and giggle saying "oopsie daisies" .

How does he present a radio show??? , this nursery child behaviour is beyond tiresome . Imagine winning a TV show because you act like an infantile idiot .

I mean if he played that game with his mates...he wouldnt be saying 'elephant' between each number. It was all done to endear the public...playing the camp baby. It worked for whats her name last year but he is taking it to the extreme in hope of achieving the same thing...
Old 03-12-2020, 04:41 PM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I mean if he played that game with his mates...he wouldnt be saying 'elephant' between each number. It was all done to endear the public...playing the camp baby. It worked for whats her name last year but he is taking it to the extreme in hope of achieving the same thing...
He's going to win counting elephants ,I'm done .
Old 03-12-2020, 04:59 PM #98
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
He's going to win counting elephants ,I'm done .
He is going to be excruciating in Cyclone

I wonder who will go last, that will be some battle

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:36 PM #99

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He is going to be excruciating in Cyclone

I wonder who will go last, that will be some battle
I'm in 2 minds whether to watch it or not , AJ & Mo would of been fantastic in this .
Old 03-12-2020, 06:14 PM #100

Shane and G will go first and second in the cyclone. And Vernon and Jordan 3rd and 4th. Not sure in which order
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
begun, desperation