Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 29-12-2020, 09:05 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default Crissy Teigen sizzles she hosts nerdy mathoff for husband John Legend's 42nd birthday

Chrissy Teigen is no stranger to making a memorable television appearance.

And the Lip Sync Battle star appears to be offering her hosting chops for much smaller audiences.

She sizzled in a red strapless sequined dress, as she hosted a nerdy 'math-off' game show for husband John Legend's 42nd birthday on a yacht in St Barts, along with their couple friends Mike Rosenthal and Jen Atkin.

The 35-year-old looked camera ready on her Instagram Story, wearing star stickers under her eyes, while carrying construction paper note cards.

She explained to her 33.5million followers: 'For John's birthday, we created the ultimate math-off competition. John and Mike love doing math. And so...'

Chrissy showed the men dressed as nerds, as they sat at coffee tables with make-shift game show buzzers, in front of a banner that read 'math' with the Jeopardy theme playing in the background.

'That's what he gets for his birthday,' she said with a laugh, before pulling out a fake microphone and putting it to her face: 'Oh sorry... I don't know if you guys could hear me.'

She introduced the homemade game show: 'For all of you at home, I just wanna let you know, this is sixth grade math. They have a 40-question math test in their hands. There will be bonus questions throughout the game. And again, this is a sixth-grade math competition show.'

The Sports Illustrated model later tuned back in: 'And we're back. Welcome to the 42nd annual math-off competition. We have John R Stephens from Springfield, Ohio and Mike J Rosenthal from Los Angeles, California today, competing for the title of math-off champion. Let's see who'll win.'

Jen said before giving them a five-minute warning in a matching red sequined dress: 'If we teach you anything in life, marry a nerd.'

'John, can I have one interview? How does it feel?' Chrissy asked with a fake mic to her husband's face, as he held his trophy, answering her: 'I feel like I might get laid tonight.'

Chrissy later changed into a second look, sporting a black gown with white polka dots, as she said in the mirror: 'Ok, back to street clothes.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...dailymailceleb

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
42nd, birthday, crissy, hosts, husband, john, legend, mathoff, nerdy, sizzles, teigen