Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 07:58 PM #126
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I believe his victim, I stand with her.
Me too
Old 07-03-2021, 08:00 PM #127

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Jet why do you ignore the fact Andrew was best pals with a notorious rapist, guilty or innocent the person doesn't have a leg to stand on . Be honest now .
I didn't ignore it, I have actually stated it. Read back.....
But there is still no actual evidence he had sex with the girl - he said he didn't, she said he did. I have no idea which statement is true, and neither do you.
Is it likely, maybe. But still no actual evidence. Twist it all you like, but those are the facts.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:02 PM #128

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm not twisting anything, but once again you have failed to take my words and use them in the right context.

I don't want to be a judge, but I'd say the same to you as well.

Do you not have much experience with people? I can often tell when someone is lying to me, if I had a son who was accused of rape, and I couldn't believe him to be innocent, then I would turn my back on him. I don't forgive or tolerate rape. I couldn't love someone who would do that to another person, nevermind a child.
But maybe the Queen does believe him to be innocent, so why should she turn her back on him - because you say so?
Old 07-03-2021, 08:03 PM #129

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
But maybe the Queen does believe him to be innocent, so why should she turn her back on him - because you say so?
Well I think even if the Queen thinks he's guilty she'd still protect him.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:12 PM #130

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

Quote:
Well I think even if the Queen thinks he's guilty she'd still protect him.
Of course she would, it's no secret a good public image comes before any basic morals with this family.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:12 PM #131
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I didn't ignore it, I have actually stated it. Read back.....
But there is still no actual evidence he had sex with the girl - he said he didn't, she said he did. I have no idea which statement is true, and neither do you.
Is it likely, maybe. But still no actual evidence. Twist it all you like, but those are the facts.
You can't tell me you saw the interview, with the man lying out of his backside, and believed him?
Old 07-03-2021, 08:14 PM #132
Adios

Adios

For all of those saying he hasn’t been found guilty of anything then why is he not cooperating with the investigation?

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Old 07-03-2021, 08:14 PM #133

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Some still defended Andrew actually and didn't want to believe the allegations, but continue to bury your head in the sand .
Thats it though they are, allegations same with the MJ thing really, he was found not guilty but is still guilty in some peoples view, If Andrew is found not guilty it won't matter as he is already guilty to some ,and it will never change, I made the MJ connection as I know you defended him as I did,but we were about the only two.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 07-03-2021, 08:15 PM #134

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett. View Post
You can't tell me you saw the interview, with the man lying out of his backside, and believed him?
And the garbage about not being able to sweat , it was a cringefest seeing him bumble his way through excuse after excuse.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 07-03-2021 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:18 PM #135
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I guess that Amy’s point as well...(...so far as I see it...)...is that Meghan has had accusations of bullying laid and there is at yet no proof../...there is still an investigation to take place...(...and hopefully an independent investigation...)...and yet it’s assumed that ‘there must be some truth..’...and she is a bully etc...but when Andrew is known to have visited and has admitted that he did visit Epstein at his home after Epstein had already been convicted in a court of soliciting a minor for prostitution, so maintaining a relationship/friendship with a convicted sex offender...that same ‘there must be truth in it...’...vibe etc..is quite contrasting...
Old 07-03-2021, 08:20 PM #136
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I would think that his parents/family etc would know and be able to clarify that he had a period of not being able to perspire at that time...that’s quite an unusual thing that those close to him would know...

Last edited by Ammi; 07-03-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:21 PM #137

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Thats it though they are, allegations same with the MJ thing really, he was found not guilty but is still guilty in some peoples view, If Andrew is found not guilty it won't matter as he is already guilty to some ,and it will never change, I made the MJ connection as I know you defended him as I did,but we were about the only two.
Kaz this is literally nothing like MJ .

There's was countless evidence of extortion plans against MJ , plus he was investigated for a long time and the media were NEVER KIND to him. So we both know if he was guilty he would of been locked up . As they were out to get him so to speak.

But Andrew was best friends with a rapist ! . So as I've said already guilty or not that still doesn't look good on his part . And the comparisons of Meghan & Andrew is warped beyond belief .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 07-03-2021 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:32 PM #138

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Kaz this is literally nothing like MJ .

There's was countless evidence of extortion plans against MJ , plus he was investigated for a long time and the media were NEVER KIND to him. So we both know if he was guilty he would of been locked up . As they were out to get him so to speak.

But Andrew was best friends with a rapist ! . So as I've said already guilty or not that still doesn't look good on his part . And the comparisons of Meghan & Andrew is warped beyond belief .
I get that , and I am not defending Andrew in anyway but he has to be found guilty or not by a court of law and hopefully that will come, as for Megan and Harry,tbh I couldn't give a toss but I dont think they will come out of all this too well and certainly will not get the privacy they so yearn for I can see the press never being kind to them again. Plus can you be found guilt of being besties with a rapist surely they will have to prove more than that. For me Andrew and Megan and Harry are two totally different issues, I dont get the versus thing.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 07-03-2021, 08:32 PM #139

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I guess that Amy’s point as well...(...so far as I see it...)...is that Meghan has had accusations of bullying laid and there is at yet no proof../...there is still an investigation to take place...(...and hopefully an independent investigation...)...and yet it’s assumed that ‘there must be some truth..’...and she is a bully etc...but when Andrew is known to have visited and has admitted that he did visit Epstein at his home after Epstein had already been convicted in a court of soliciting a minor for prostitution, so maintaining a relationship/friendship with a convicted sex offender...that same ‘there must be truth in it...’...vibe etc..is quite contrasting...
I have always used the term 'alleged bullying' with Meghan though, just as Andrew is 'alleged' also. Whereas some are saying Meghan is NOT a bully, it is lies, but stating Andrew is guilty as a fact.
Also, accusations of bullying are not in the same league as having sex with a minor, which is a serious crime. Really, Ammi, come on.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:33 PM #140
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

Quote:
...I would think that his parents/family etc would know and be able to clarify that he had a period of not being able to perspire at that time...that’s quite an unusual thing that those close to him would know...
see this is where David Ike comes in. He maintains that the royal family are actually lizards pretending to be humans. Clearly if they are lizards, they won't want that information confirmed or denied . If they confirm Andrew doesn't sweat, they are all lizards, if they confirm he does sweat, then that confirms he has lied
Old 07-03-2021, 08:36 PM #141
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I have always used the term 'alleged bullying' with Meghan though, just as Andrew is 'alleged' also. Whereas some are saying Meghan is NOT a bully, it is lies, but stating Andrew is guilty as a fact.
Also, accusations of bullying are not in the same league as having sex with a minor, which is a serious crime. Really, Ammi, come on.
...I have no idea why you feel that you always have to be so condescending and passive aggressive...it’s not a good look at all, Jet...
Old 07-03-2021, 08:38 PM #142
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I agree with that Ammi all through.

Sadly I believe the investigation into Meghan's alleged bullying, is not going to be independent.
It will be an, internal Palace HR one.
Which is in effect, the Palace investigating itself, which I don't approve of.
I hate all internal investigations unless they allow them to be independent, public or via police investigation.

All it appears is at present re Prince Andrew, is the USA investigators only at this stage want to talk to him, to learn what he knew or anything that could help them.

Why he, and indeed the Queen see a problem with that, to then not permit it taking place and further to hide him away from all media and never talking to anyone about it.
Looks rather unsavoury, to me anyway.

Last edited by joeysteele; 07-03-2021 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:38 PM #143
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
see this is where David Ike comes in. He maintains that the royal family are actually lizards pretending to be humans. Clearly if they are lizards, they won't want that information confirmed or denied . If they confirm Andrew doesn't sweat, they are all lizards, if they confirm he does sweat, then that confirms he has lied
...I do personally think that the royal ‘firm’ holds some very deep and unsavoury secrets...which is why also, it would feel ironic that Meghan has always been perceived to be the ‘one to watch’..as it were....
Old 07-03-2021, 08:43 PM #144

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I agree with that Ammi all through.

Sadly I believe the investigation into Meghan's alleged bullying, is not going to be independent.
It will be an, internal Palace HR one.
Which is in effect, the Palace investigating itself, which I don't approve of.
I hate all internal investigations unless they allow them to be independent, public or via police investigation.

All it appears is at present re Prince Andrew, is the USA investigators only at this stage want to talk to him, to learn what he knew or anything that could help them.

Why he, and indeed the Queen see a problem with that, to then not permit it taking place and further to hide him away from all media and never talking to anyone about it.
Looks rather unsavoury, to me anyway
I find it very weird aswell Joey , I guess we'll have to see what happens if anything will ever come of it .
Old 07-03-2021, 08:46 PM #145

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...I have no idea why you feel that you always have to be so condescending and passive aggressive...it’s not a good look at all, Jet...
No more than many others Ammi which you don't comment on...

Seeing you have gotten personal and are taking my post as personal against you when I would have said the same in answer to what you said to anyone...maybe don't be so ultra sensitive.
If 'really Ammi, come on' upsets you that much maybe you need to grow a thicker skin.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:47 PM #146

Quote:
It sounds like you're passing more judgement on me, for saying I would disown a child rapist, than you are for the said child rapist in question.

No I’m not...sorry because I didn’t have time to finish that post the way I would have liked. I don’t know whether you have children or not. Sometimes it’s easy to say that if you don’t have children. If you do...then I respect your honesty. I too would drag my child down to a police station...it would ruin my life if a child of mine were guilty of an abhorrent crime...but personally I would never disown them.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:48 PM #147
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

The truth is, Andrew will never face consequences, he will never see the inside of a police station. It took Saville's death for everything to come out about him, and he was just a skeevy 70s/80s celeb, Andrew is a Royal and basically untouchable.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:48 PM #148
-

-

because people are ****ing gross lol

absolutely insane how andrew being affiliated (at best) with nonces has been swept under the carpet in favour of a woman who wasn’t given a chance from the very beginning (for no good reason either)
Old 07-03-2021, 08:54 PM #149
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The truth is, Andrew will never face consequences, he will never see the inside of a police station. It took Saville's death for everything to come out about him, and he was just a skeevy 70s/80s celeb, Andrew is a Royal and basically untouchable.
I think sadly you are right all through on that.
Even only to talk to the investigation team.

No one's even indicating arrest of him.
It's just an information seeking exercise in relation to him as to what he may have known and when.

So where's the harm, in going and proving he knows nothing and can't assist them further.

That should be the biggest question, why won't he even do just that!!!
Old 07-03-2021, 08:56 PM #150

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Totally untrue. The investigation is ongoing and we still have to hear the evidence of that Griselle (or whatever her name is) woman. She may implicate Andrew and have evidence against him - we'll just have to wait and see.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andrew, harry, meghan, prince