Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 30-03-2021, 08:01 AM #76
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Vithun and Felix

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-03-2021, 09:12 AM #77
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

Been loving Manrika. She's playing the game and I'm sure the GP hates her for it. She's without a doubt the most entertaining person on this season and I can't help but think about how great she would be on BB.
Old 30-03-2021, 09:32 AM #78
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
Been loving Manrika. She's playing the game and I'm sure the GP hates her for it. She's without a doubt the most entertaining person on this season and I can't help but think about how great she would be on BB.
I like her more for getting rid of tally

I think Syed, Vithun and Felix are my favourites though

Old 30-03-2021, 09:37 AM #79
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
I don't find her the most entertaining that is definitely Syed imo
Old 30-03-2021, 03:53 PM #80

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I'm not caught up but Manrika stitching up Tally for a bloke who's not even a bloke is hilarious. I can't bare Manrika.

Anyone else cringe at Felix being absolutely outraged at Gemma targeting Billy and talking about morals when she's literally flirting with other women and forming bonds with them as a bloke? where is her salf awareness???
I liked 'Felix' standing up to 'Gemma' , plus Gemma is also a catfish anyway . And the other players were definitely holding back on their thoughts with the whole assassin mission , Manrika dislikes Gemma but keeps acting sweet.I know it's a game plan,but it gets boring everyone kissing up all the time.

The flirting is ott especially the whole 'circle girlfriend' and wedding jokes . But I think it would be hilarious if 'felix' made it to the final .
Old 30-03-2021, 04:00 PM #81

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I hope this backfires on 'Gemma' ,who the hell confesses to being a catfish whilst you're still in the game . I feel like he's using the NHS for brownie points.
Old 30-03-2021, 05:27 PM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I hope this backfires on 'Gemma' ,who the hell confesses to being a catfish whilst you're still in the game . I feel like he's using the NHS for brownie points.
So do i , he is so annoying and i was hoping he'd go early.
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-03-2021, 06:20 PM #83

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijaxers View Post
So do i , he is so annoying and i was hoping he'd go early.
He's arrogant aswell ,and let's not forget he had the nerve to go 'catfush hunting' despite being a big fake himself .
Old 30-03-2021, 11:29 PM #84

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Dammit i wanted 'Felix' as influencer with Manrika, but second place is pretty amazing.

If Andy saves 'Gemma' after everything then he's ridiculous . I really hope they block 'Gemma' .
Old 31-03-2021, 11:38 AM #85

Quote:
Dammit i wanted 'Felix' as influencer with Manrika, but second place is pretty amazing.

If Andy saves 'Gemma' after everything then he's ridiculous . I really hope they block 'Gemma' .
Jeez he had better boot Gemma , i can't stand him waffling on and those dogs look bored to death.
Old 31-03-2021, 11:44 AM #86
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...this is such a bad time for me because I often fall asleep ...but the bits I do watch, I really enjoy...but it’s obviously quite a deceitful game/the concept of it...so Gemma is a guy, yeah...that tall guy that was having a one to one conversation with Manrika...and she was pretending to bond but she doesn’t like him/her...but she also thinks he’s a female and he isn’t ...?...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-03-2021, 11:56 AM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jeez he had better boot Gemma , i can't stand him waffling on and those dogs look bored to death.
If they don't block 'Gemma' then I'm convinced he's producers favourites, he's been given too many chances.

Hopefully Manrika puts her foot down aswell and goes for 'Gemma' . Andy himself knows he can't trust him anymore, so he better not randomly block 'Dot' for no reason.
Old 31-03-2021, 12:08 PM #88

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...this is such a bad time for me because I often fall asleep ...but the bits I do watch, I really enjoy...but it’s obviously quite a deceitful game/the concept of it...so Gemma is a guy, yeah...that tall guy that was having a one to one conversation with Manrika...and she was pretending to bond but she doesn’t like him/her...but she also thinks he’s a female and he isn’t ...?...
You'll have to watch it all on catch-up / on demand Ammi

Yeah 'Gemma' is a catfish who's really a man called
James,he was hunter from the gladiators years ago . But he's pretending to be a NHS nurse . And he reckons he'll donate half the money to the NHS if he wins , I think he's using the NHS to pull on people's heart strings.

He's not likeable , and he's already shot himself in the foot by admitting to one of the other players ( Andy) his real identity. And that particular player has the power now to block him from the game .

Manrika doesn't like him, and Andy seems confused by him now. But Andy himself said he doesn't want a catfish to win. And he actually thought 'Gemma' would betray him after giving him the catfish information. So tonight we'll find out the decision they make.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 31-03-2021 at 12:09 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-03-2021, 12:13 PM #89
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
You'll have to watch it all on catch-up / on demand Ammi

Yeah 'Gemma' is a catfish who's really a man called
James,he was hunter from the gladiators years ago . But he's pretending to be a NHS nurse . And he reckons he'll donate half the money to the NHS if he wins , I think he's using the NHS to pull on people's heart strings.

He's not likeable , and he's already shot himself in the foot by admitting to one of the other players ( Andy) his real identity. And that particular player has the power now to block him from the game .

Manrika doesn't like him, and Andy seems confused by him now. But he himself said he doesn't want a catfish to win. And he actually thought 'Gemma' would betray him after giving him the catfish information. So tonight we'll find out the decision they make.

...oh I didn’t realise who he was but I can’t recall Hunter, I’ll Google him to remind myself...I watched one episode early on or part of it where it was being discussed that if the NHS nurse profile was fake then that would be quite low and that person would be very unpopular...do you think that Andy will block Gemma/James from the game and does that mean he’s then out or it’s a temporary block...?..also, GoldHeart...do the players get to choose their profile for a catfish or is it chosen by the producers of the game for them...did James decide for himself to be Gemma...?...
Old 31-03-2021, 12:15 PM #90
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I like Manrika from what I’ve seen of her so far but it is just snippets I catch...I will try to watch on catch-up, it is quite intriguing....
Old 31-03-2021, 12:40 PM #91

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...oh I didn’t realise who he was but I can’t recall Hunter, I’ll Google him to remind myself...I watched one episode early on or part of it where it was being discussed that if the NHS nurse profile was fake then that would be quite low and that person would be very unpopular...do you think that Andy will block Gemma/James from the game and does that mean he’s then out or it’s a temporary block...?..also, GoldHeart...do the players get to choose their profile for a catfish or is it chosen by the producers of the game for them...did James decide for himself to be Gemma...?...
I didn't recognise him at first either . but then again Gladiators was like 20 something years ago , and he's older now lol.

Im hoping Andy & Manrika block him , he's a messy unlikable player as 'Gemma'. And if I hear him try and get sympathy one more time about donating the money argh .

All the players choose who they want to be whether it's a catfish or themselves, or themselves but with a bit of added embellishment .

If they are catfishess it's usually a friend's photos they're using or it's someone they've gotten the permission of. I assume James knows the real NHS nurse . What's annoying is it's not always explained .

There was a father & daughter duo who got blocked very earlyy in the game ,they were a catfish called 'penny' but I don't know how they knew the person in the photos, they joked about her being the ideal wife and step mother to them .

Yeah if you get blocked it's permanent , except for the first blocking when Yolanda got a second chance to clone another player. The blocked player then gets to visit a person of their choice before they leave the apartment block.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 31-03-2021 at 12:41 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-03-2021, 12:50 PM #92

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..I like Manrika from what I’ve seen of her so far but it is just snippets I catch...I will try to watch on catch-up, it is quite intriguing....
I've been liking the way Manrika is playing the game , but I'm worried she'll screw this blocking up.

She said she'll get her own way ( it was said through gritted teeth practically) ,but I have a bad feeling Andy will sway her . Everyone seems to go along with whatever decision he comes up with . He's basically like The Circle leader. He's been made influencer 3 times now I think. People see him as genuine and they trust him.

Manrika was really annoyed and frustrated to have him as an influencer with her , because she's worried he won't be on the same page as her re: who to block from the game. Manrika will gain my respect more if she sticks to her guns and kicks 'Gemma' out.

Also all the players rate eachother based on popularity and tactics ,and 'Gemma' is at the bottom of the ratings.There was 2 new players who were exempt from being rated but they could still rate others.
Old 31-03-2021, 01:21 PM #93
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I've been liking the way Manrika is playing the game , but I'm worried she'll screw this blocking up.

She said she'll get her own way ( it was said through gritted teeth practically) ,but I have a bad feeling Andy will sway her . Everyone seems to go along with whatever decision he comes up with . He's basically like The Circle leader. He's been made influencer 3 times now I think. People see him as genuine and they trust him.

Manrika was really annoyed and frustrated to have him as an influencer with her , because she's worried he won't be on the same page as her re: who to block from the game. Manrika will gain my respect more if she sticks to her guns and kicks 'Gemma' out.

Also all the players rate eachother based on popularity and tactics ,and 'Gemma' is at the bottom of the ratings.There was 2 new players who were exempt from being rated but they could still rate others.

...you have me completely hooked ....and also from the bits I’ve seen as well...I don’t know if it’ll be possible to catch up but I’m going to try to see if I can...
Old 31-03-2021, 01:36 PM #94

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...you have me completely hooked ....and also from the bits I’ve seen as well...I don’t know if it’ll be possible to catch up but I’m going to try to see if I can...
It is addictive for sure LOL , I was actually behind a few episodes a few days ago but I watched them all at once.
Old 31-03-2021, 02:41 PM #95

Quote:
Did you not watch the last series Ammi it was brill, thats prob on catch up also snd deffo worth binge watching.
Old 31-03-2021, 02:43 PM #96
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You can do it Ammi start from the beginning

Last edited by DouglasS; 31-03-2021 at 02:43 PM.
Old 31-03-2021, 02:55 PM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Arghh the anticipation, please be Gemma getting BLOCKED .
Old 02-04-2021, 06:01 AM #98
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

Manrika is running this game, haters stay pressed.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:07 AM #99
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’m still only seeing bits of this...(...although I am watching it more...)...and I love Manrika...lovely to see you Ryan, btw.....
Old 02-04-2021, 07:10 AM #100
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
It is addictive for sure LOL , I was actually behind a few episodes a few days ago but I watched them all at once.
Quote:
Did you not watch the last series Ammi it was brill, thats prob on catch up also snd deffo worth binge watching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
You can do it Ammi start from the beginning
...I’m not sure that I’ll get time to go back and properly catch up atm but I’m finding myself watching it every night now and getting to know that all more...I really, really love Manrika atm...I did from the first I saw but even more now, she seems such a key player/influencer...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
16, 915, channel 4, circle, march, pm, series