Notices

Big Brother Australia BBAus - Discuss Big Brother Australia here.

Old 21-07-2020, 10:11 PM #151
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

King Chad winning that comp with a bum leg

Definitely made the wrong choice by evicting Matt over Dan. Of course Twitter hates Dan and instagram comments are in Sophie/Chads favour but I don’t like to go off social media, although I think it’s an online vote rather than a televote but it’s a very short voting window.

I think Chad’s odds of winning have increased massively after this episode and I wouldn’t be shocked if he won (kind of my choice now, you’re not human if you didn’t feel his dead dad thing). I’ve just accustomed myself to awful results in these things so if Dan does win I’m just perched for Angela instagram live reaction.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 10:16 PM #152
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

But Chad and Sophie have said if either win they’ll split the cash so just hoping Sophie wins to fulfill her “dream” and Chad has some money for his Ma. Dan can become a bird impressionist and earn money at the sanctuary and at kids birthday parties.

Last edited by Wizard.; 21-07-2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:05 AM #153
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
Dan can become a bird impressionist and earn money at the sanctuary and at kids birthday parties.
kskskskfkdkskdk
Old 22-07-2020, 05:16 AM #154

I'm hoping for either Chad or Dan to win. Dan was my favorite from the start, but Chad has come on strong the last few weeks and hes a really good guy. Never warmed to Sophie.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:32 AM #155
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Chad's absolutely winning. He pretty much got the perfect episode with all the stuff about his parents and wanting to play a moral game because ~you can win the cash but it doesn't matter if you throw away your morals~ and all that mateship stuff Australia loves. I don't put much stock into Twitter and Instagram since they cater to more specific sects of the fandom that serve as vocal minorites (ie stan Twitter every ****ing BBUS season), but Facebook is usually a good indication of the casual opinion and the comments are UNANIMOUSLY in favor of Chad. Like, it's not even close. Every comment is basically pro-Chad and they're getting triple digit figures with the likes. The general sentiment seems to be "I was going to vote for Sophie but Chad won me over this episode when he lied on the couch and said he did it for his dad xx" so yeah, lock it up. Chaddles has won.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:58 AM #156
Nah

Nah

That was nice of Chad to open up about that, it gave him a depth he didn't have so far. That definitely helped.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:14 AM #157
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
That was nice of Chad to open up about that, it gave him a depth he didn't have so far. That definitely helped.
I mean it was mentioned when he first went in but it wasn't harped on about all season like Sophie's Olympics and Dan's love of his life.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:03 AM #158
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
I mean it was mentioned when he first went in but it wasn't harped on about all season like Sophie's Olympics and Dan's love of his life.
Yeah I remember but there were like so many housemates and such little time in the episodes.
Can't wait to come back from work and watch the finale tonight!
Old 22-07-2020, 10:56 AM #159
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Winner talk:

Spoiler:

Predictable but good result. Congrats Chaddles!
Old 22-07-2020, 11:03 AM #160
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Lol @ them distancing all the housemates on the chairs but then everyone comes up on the stage to hug the winner
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2020, 07:57 PM #161
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Lol @ them distancing all the housemates on the chairs but then everyone comes up on the stage to hug the winner
My thoughts exactly lmao

But yeah, congrats to Chad. I guess the end of the game really helped him. Good lad.
I wish Sonia announced who is 3rd and 2nd, but oh well that doesn't really matter now.

Queen Angelicious was amazing as usual, highlight of the evening!
Old 23-07-2020, 09:57 AM #162
Nah

Nah

Where are the lies though?

Old 23-07-2020, 10:37 AM #163
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Yeah happy Chad won, see he's already backing out of the deal that he'd split the prize with Sophie to her now getting 70k and they haven't even seen each other since they stopped filming!
Old 23-07-2020, 12:19 PM #164
Nah

Nah

The awkwardness when Sonia asked how their relationship is doing.....
Old 23-07-2020, 12:39 PM #165
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

A Chad win was... dull just like this season. After Ange left it lost it’s spark. Still I’m glad Chan won over Dan who was awful. Sped past most of the finale, was so strung out.
Old 27-07-2020, 02:57 AM #166
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

So the finale wasn't really edgicable bc it was just a Survivor reunion, and I have no clue whether to put Sophie or Daniel in second place. I was thinking Daniel initially after there was seemingly some outrage over his loss (?) but now there's random stuff coming out about how Chad won in a LANDSLIDE that hints towards Daniel being in third place maybe? Hopefully they release a vote count soon but I doubt it

Fun season though! My expectations were super low so it exceeded them once I accepted that it was basically Survivor in a house and the gameplay was going to be garbage. Definitely a flawed season but it kept my interest all the way through so gj Australia?

1. Angela (****ing duh. What is there to say? It's almost like she was crafted in a laboratory specifically to appear on reality TV)
2. Sophie (actually comes closer to the top spot than one would suspect. A fun and scrappy underdog who threw tantrums when she ****ed up tasks and had weepy meltdowns the second she faced any sort of adversity, but then as soon as she took out Angela she became a lovable CPP comp beast?! Great arc honestly)
3. Shane (he really doesn't feel like my #3 but I really like him? I think that if we had live feeds the Sophie/Chad/Shane complex would have been my absolute favorite because they just seem like a really fun group. Shane just seems really nice and A Good Person but most importantly he absolutely had the right idea of trying to take out Mat during the Zoe boot and I kinda hold it against Angela and Kieran for not following through! Gone too soon, sadly. Also he kinda fits my daddy type!)
4. Kieran (I am *SHOCKED* because he was obnoxiously shoved down our throats as a fan favorite and self-proclaimed mastermind with delusions of grandeur... but then suddenly it clicked? We just got sooooo many montages and so much content of him terrorizing his HMs by being a complete disaster of a human being The constant tongue-popping, the incessant humming, the inane counting, the lack of any social awareness or tact, his terrible performance in Challenges, his completely inability to do some household chores such as washing dishes second half Kieran is a ****ing CONSTELLATION and the fact that he of all people stole $15,344 from the White Room is just hilarious to me)
5. Marissa (great fun albeit underedited. Arguably suffers the most from the Australian editing because she really should've been an OTTP fan favorite but instead she only really appeared in about four or five episodes. But she was a loyal Angela cub and a fun underdog!)
6. Chad (kind of boring but he was Actually Nice and a perfectly fine winner? I'm fascinated with how someone of his aesthetic by all means should have been alpha but instead he was spent his entire time simping for Sophie also he said **** on live TV multiple times and the top reply to the show's Twitter announcement of his win is a picture of his nudes)

7. Hannah (looked like she was going to be an all-time Troy favo after her MORM5 premiere which consisted of everyone talking **** about how she was the most off-putting person on the planet during auditions and then barely surviving eviction but then she literally never existed again!)
8. Casey (she's close to green but I feel like her true UTRN self was never capitalized on with this editing team. I've never seen someone whose eyebrows match their personality so well?)
9. Talia (feels like Georgina BBUK17 almost done better? I can't put her in green because holy **** what a demon but at the same time what a demon I know a lot of it was The Edit but she really was a cow and her demise was everything I could have hoped for)
10. Sarah (FAN FAVORITE with that edgic strip alol like she was fine and cute and actually had more funny moments than I initially remember but ultimately it never came together in a great way for me to really care about her)
11. SooBong (I guess he was cute but he only lasted one episode and then I didn't care)
12. Danni (I felt bad when Kieran totally ****ed her over but then she left and I didn't care)
13. Ian (VERY annoying and I feared him more than anyone but he ended up being about as tolerable as he could have been? He wasn't really a camera hog and I don't think he was playing up to the cameras at all, he's just really ****ing weird. Loses points for being a puppet of the Alphas though)
14. Laura (she lasted one episode and I don't really have an opinion of her!)
15. Garth (~Aunty Garth~ makes me cringe so hard and he definitely reeks of Toxic Theater Gay but I appreciate that he became an Angela minion for no ****ing reason and then was forced to take a bullet for her immediately after doing her dirty work )
16. Allan (surely would've been red if he lasted longer? Annoying wannabe CPN mastermind who would've been edited so obnoxiously so thank god he only lasted two episodes)

17. Daniel (his edit was obnoxious and he never received a cooldown and he was kind of a dick but he really wasn't THAT terrible. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that this show really didn't give anyone more than three discernible character traits, but he was also witty VERY occasionally?)
18. Zoe (all she did was bitch about Kieran overstaying his welcome but like.... look at how long he lasted and look at how long you lasted hun!)
19. Xavier (he was ANNOYING as soon as he got featured with his whole ~smartest person in the house~ thing and being a wannabe CPN mastermind during the balloon task. I'm also tainted by the "Is Xavier circumcised?" thread on BehindBB)
20. Mat (WE GET IT, YOU'RE A BORING BOGAN FROM BROKEN HILL, just shut up already!!!)
Old 19-04-2021, 08:21 AM #167
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

this one is currently being broadcast in my nation on RTL5, as replacement now since BBNLBE has finished its season and we got nothing else so
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
australia, back, big brother