Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 21-04-2021, 07:05 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default Germany: actor/schlager star Willi Herren dead age 45

Quote:
Cologne actor and ballermann star Willi Herren has died. The actor, who became known for the ARD "Lindenstraße", was only 45 years old.

The actor Willi Herren is dead. A spokeswoman for the Cologne police confirmed a report by the Bild newspaper. Police are still working in an apartment in the Mülheim district. A procedure has been initiated to determine the cause of death, but she did not give further details on the background.

Herren had become known nationwide for his role as Fiesling Oliver "Olli" Klatt in the ARD series "Lindenstraße". He said he had been kicked out of the now-discontinued series because of his cocaine use.

Most recently, the actor, who has already distinguished himself as a party singer in Mallorca, had wanted to start again as a restaurateur – and presented his food truck last week. Herren was regarded as a Cologne living man and has played through almost all TV formats in which more or less well-known people can be pinched and filmed at some point.

Sat.1 is currently running "Celebrities Under Palms", a show in which gentlemen took on an almost reconciling role in a whipped-up field of candidates. He faced homophobic insults on the show.

Herren called the food truck, on which he wanted to sell grater cakes, a lifelong dream: "I always said: If I ever sit down, it will be with a grater cake-bude."

It seemed that Herren had wanted to build a safe and bourgeois future with the food truck. Something that should not have been taken for granted by gentlemen in recent years. In the past, he has spoken openly about his crashes with drugs and alcohol in several TV shows, including the ZDF talk of »Markus Lanz." He also struggled with high debts.

Financially as well as personally, the past year has also been an extremely difficult time for men in particular. He said he had made 300 appearances a year before the pandemic, but the metropolitan disco industry is down. He also lived apart from his last partner, the pop singer Jasmin, for several months.

Herren is survived by a son and a daughter. He was only 45 years old.
i translated in english from this news site Der Spiegel almost similar huge tabloid as a Dailymail or The Sun in UK

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/leut...5-f5f4fb3a1782

i am kinda shocked cuz i had heard of him via lots of RTV shows there, i had heard of his daughter Alessia too (she was a last minute replacement on their CBB Promi Big Brother last year)

''promis under palmen or celebrities under palms'' that is a quite popular RTV show for many years now, mostly books the high profile reality stars, media personalities

and the Ballermann scene is basically the popular german visited area of Mallorca, Spain (where many schlager stars head to in summer for party performances, got restaurants, like for example former les humphries singers star Jurgen Drews too

RIP Willi, but i find his death kinda suspicious especially since police are doing a investigation and i knew about those problems what he had with drugs, alcohol, debts
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
45, actor or schlager, age, dead, germany, herren, star, willi