Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2021, 01:35 PM #651

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Should know by now, there is also absolutely 0 hate towards the couple. Ever. Just made up and misinterpretted over and over. Get with the programme!
If you read the last page or two, what is misinterpreted is saying that there was gloating and cheering because the family didn’t speak to Harry at the funeral, which is a lie, there was no cheering or anything like it (and additionally, some in the family did speak to him anyway). I don’t think a mod should be agreeing with people who lied about what posters said.
Yes, we dislike Meghan’s actions and Harry’s too to some extent, that has not been denied AT ALL, but being accused of things not said or felt is not on.
Old 21-04-2021, 01:44 PM #652

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Who is pier?
Old 21-04-2021, 01:46 PM #653
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Who is pier?
did someone just forget the s?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Old 21-04-2021, 01:48 PM #654

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Pier doesn't gloat..he rages.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:03 PM #655
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
did someone just forget the s?
Smudgie's thread title, and as such he shall forever be known
Old 21-04-2021, 02:06 PM #656
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Smudgie's thread title, and as such he shall forever be known
He sounds french now

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 21-04-2021 at 02:06 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:06 PM #657
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
If you read the last page or two, what is misinterpreted is saying that there was gloating and cheering because the family didn’t speak to Harry at the funeral, which is a lie, there was no cheering or anything like it (and additionally, some in the family did speak to him anyway).
No one here is stupid jet, you're literally talking into the air. People have read the thread, and similar threads, and know what they're seeing. If you feel like you're being constantly "misinterpreted", by multiple people, there comes a time when you have to wonder whether it's how you're coming across rather than their "misinterpretation".
Old 21-04-2021, 02:19 PM #658

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No one here is stupid jet, you're literally talking into the air. People have read the thread, and similar threads, and know what they're seeing. If you feel like you're being constantly "misinterpreted", by multiple people, there comes a time when you have to wonder whether it's how you're coming across rather than their "misinterpretation".
Can you point out where I said I was constantly misinterpreted? I don't feel I am at all as I make myself very clear...
You know darn well I am only talking about, ONCE AGAIN, this and THIS ONLY:

Quote:
what is misinterpreted is saying that there was gloating and cheering because the family didn’t speak to Harry at the funeral, which is a lie, there was no cheering or anything like it.
You are Dezzy baiting are not multiple people btw.

Last edited by jet; 21-04-2021 at 02:20 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:24 PM #659
-

-

Quote:
Can you point out where I said I was constantly misinterpreted? I don't feel I am at all as I make myself very clear...
You know darn well I am only talking about, ONCE AGAIN, this and THIS ONLY:
I think a lot of people see you quite clearly enjoying/relishing/gleefully exaggerating anything that paints Harry and Meghan in a negative light and "gloating and cheering" sums that up quite succinctly. Maybe I'm wrong but that seems to be the "misinterpretation" that a lot of people have from a lot of what you post. I'm not even saying you're "not allowed to do that" - each to their own - but again if you find yourself being taken the wrong way, and you don't LIKE being taken the wrong way, it's sensible to think about how you're coming across and not just blame others for "getting you all wrong".
Old 21-04-2021, 02:37 PM #660

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think a lot of people see you quite clearly enjoying/relishing/gleefully exaggerating anything that paints Harry and Meghan in a negative light and "gloating and cheering" sums that up quite succinctly. Maybe I'm wrong but that seems to be the "misinterpretation" that a lot of people have from a lot of what you post. I'm not even saying you're "not allowed to do that" - each to their own - but again if you find yourself being taken the wrong way, and you don't LIKE being taken the wrong way, it's sensible to think about how you're coming across and not just blame others for "getting you all wrong".
What I post I always own, and I never feel misinterpreted as I know it is often being done to bait, but there is plenty of viciousness and relishing of and enjoyment of trashing my and others opinions who don't think Meghan in particular is beyond criticism.
What I won't have is people outright lying about what was actually said about Harry at the funereal and Rusti too, who didn't even mention it.
People opposing opinions is one thing, lying is another altogether.

Last edited by jet; 21-04-2021 at 02:54 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:43 PM #661

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Sharon Osbourne has hit out at Prince Harry for complaining about being financially cut off from the Royal Family in his interview with Oprah Winfrey
By Molly Pike
07:31, 21 APR 2021

Sharon Osbourne has hit out against Prince Harry, calling him the "poster boy of white privilege".
The former X Factor judge criticised the Duke of Sussex for complaining about being cut off from the Royal Family during his interview with Oprah Winfrey.
She said she doesn't "feel empathy for Harry" as a "healthy, bright, educated young man" who is capable of being financially independent.
It comes after Sharon quit The Talk last month after she caused huge controversy for defending Piers Morgan over his comments about Meghan Markle.

Sharon addressed the row in a new interview on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, saying she is not racist.
Speaking about Harry, Sharon said: "You know when they say white privilege? You know, right there with Harry. Right there. He is the poster boy.
"So you know, he sits there and says 'Daddy cut him off and he's not on the wages anymore' and he was boohooing about it.
"You can't feel empathy for that. Because you're a healthy, bright, educated young man.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...harry-23951956

Sharon is right there....not sure how 'bright' he is however.

Last edited by jet; 21-04-2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:05 PM #662

Quote:
The truth is, every single opinion in these articles is guesswork. No one knows. Harry came back for his grandfather's funeral - good for him. Kate drew him into conversation - good for her. Honestly, I'm reading about his "awful wife who has him under the thumb" and other comments from people who have not the first clue about their family. I don't see why people are getting so vicious with other people because they like The Royals who are just another family at the end of the day. Give them freedom from this constant press barrage, it's what they said they wanted.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:07 PM #663

Quote:
Sharon Osbourne has hit out at Prince Harry for complaining about being financially cut off from the Royal Family in his interview with Oprah Winfrey
By Molly Pike
07:31, 21 APR 2021

Sharon Osbourne has hit out against Prince Harry, calling him the "poster boy of white privilege".
The former X Factor judge criticised the Duke of Sussex for complaining about being cut off from the Royal Family during his interview with Oprah Winfrey.
She said she doesn't "feel empathy for Harry" as a "healthy, bright, educated young man" who is capable of being financially independent.
It comes after Sharon quit The Talk last month after she caused huge controversy for defending Piers Morgan over his comments about Meghan Markle.

Sharon addressed the row in a new interview on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, saying she is not racist.
Speaking about Harry, Sharon said: "You know when they say white privilege? You know, right there with Harry. Right there. He is the poster boy.
"So you know, he sits there and says 'Daddy cut him off and he's not on the wages anymore' and he was boohooing about it.
"You can't feel empathy for that. Because you're a healthy, bright, educated young man.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...harry-23951956

Sharon is right there....not sure how 'bright' he is however.
"Sacked racist Sharon Osbourne, who clings onto relevance via her husband, talks to the mirror..."

Last edited by Marsh.; 21-04-2021 at 04:07 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:11 PM #664

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...95th-birthday/

Prince Harry returns to LA ahead of Queen's birthday as she celebrates in low-key fashion at Windsor
The Prince returned to the US to be with his pregnant wife and will not see his grandmother as she marks her 95th birthday today

ByVictoria Ward

The Duke of Sussex has returned home to California to be reunited with his wife and son, it was claimed today, ahead of the Queen's 95th birthday.
Prince Harry, 36, was said to have landed in Los Angeles on an American Airlines flight shortly after 1.30pm local time (9.30pm BST) on Tuesday.

His car was seen leaving the private terminal at LAX minutes after the plane landed and was spotted again arriving in Montecito at around 4pm, according to reports. The Duke’s spokesperson declined to comment.
His return means he will not see the Queen as she marks her 95th birthday today at Windsor Castle.
This year, the Queen's birthday will pass without a gun salute for a second time, as she continues to mourn the loss of her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh.
ffs could he not have hung on for another day...
Old 21-04-2021, 04:19 PM #665

Quote:

Prince Harry returns to LA ahead of Queen's birthday as she celebrates in low-key fashion at Windsor
The Prince returned to the US to be with his pregnant wife and will not see his grandmother as she marks her 95th birthday today

ByVictoria Ward

The Duke of Sussex has returned home to California to be reunited with his wife and son, it was claimed today, ahead of the Queen's 95th birthday.
Prince Harry, 36, was said to have landed in Los Angeles on an American Airlines flight shortly after 1.30pm local time (9.30pm BST) on Tuesday.

His car was seen leaving the private terminal at LAX minutes after the plane landed and was spotted again arriving in Montecito at around 4pm, according to reports. The Duke’s spokesperson declined to comment.
His return means he will not see the Queen as she marks her 95th birthday today at Windsor Castle.
This year, the Queen's birthday will pass without a gun salute for a second time, as she continues to mourn the loss of her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh.

Maybe she didnt want to see him...
Old 21-04-2021, 04:28 PM #666
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:

ByVictoria Ward

tbf I don't see the issue, I never really get that people have to see each other on the day, she might have wanted a quite one after the funeral and she can only meet him outside anyway due to covid restrictions and I would say Liz is a stickler for da rules

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 21-04-2021, 04:37 PM #667

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
tbf I don't see the issue, I never really get that people have to see each other on the day, she might have wanted a quite one after the funeral and she can only meet him outside anyway due to covid restrictions and I would say Liz is a stickler for da rules
Yes I know but he hasn't seen her in well over a year and goodness knows when he will again.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:39 PM #668

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Maybe she didnt want to see him...
There is that of course.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:48 PM #669

Apparently, Harry met with the queen twice whilst he was here and spoke with Charles and William.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:51 PM #670

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Apparently, Harry met with the queen twice whilst he was here and spoke with Charles and William.
That's great news, I do hope he listened.

They have the diana memorial soon, the brothers.

I hope they do a massive bear hug on telly.
Old 21-04-2021, 06:04 PM #671
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
She's in the official mourning period anyhow for the Duke of Edinburgh.
So she'll likely not be doing anything whatsoever on the day.

Of course they'll have met, I'd say you're right.

It's just petty nitpicking on every single thing Prince Harry and his wife does or doesn't do.
With some, no matter what they say or do, it will never be right.
Regardless of possibly whatever they say or do.

Unless they were to likely split up and Prince Harry return to the full control of the Royal set up.

As for the usually foul mouthed Sharon Osbourne.
When did she become a beacon of virtue and right.

Last edited by joeysteele; 21-04-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:32 PM #672

Old 22-04-2021, 06:10 PM #673
You know my methods

You know my methods

Talking

look were i was today

Spoiler:

look under the word St Andrews...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51132820740_02d20bf74c_3k.jpg
Views:	110