Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-05-2021, 01:48 PM   #201
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
All buildings attacked by Israel in retaliation to the random rocket attacks on its citizens were given notice to evacuate by the Israelis.....even the ones containing hamas operatives.
Indeed

Tells you a lot

an awful lot
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 01:48 PM   #202
Kizzy
Likes cars that go boom
 
Kizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 41,221


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
All buildings attacked by Israel in retaliation to the random rocket attacks on its citizens were given notice to evacuate by the Israelis.....even the ones containing hamas operatives.
That's not true, the reasoning behind one attack was allegedly to kill the Hamas members housed there, so obviously there would be no warning of that.
__________________
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 01:49 PM   #203
The Slim Reaper
This is the end
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 8,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
So all facts have to come from American media outlets now?

Define 'Ethnic cleansing'. And tell me that's not what is happening here.
A conservative one no less, which if it was reversed, lt would post a joker smiley at.
__________________


Spoiler:

Bless

The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 01:51 PM   #204
Tom4784
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 44,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
A conservative one no less, which if it was reversed, lt would post a joker smiley at.
Let's not forget when LT was like 'lol Reddit' when I posted a video of the violence taking place, not an article, no spin, just a video.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 01:53 PM   #205
Tom4784
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 44,970
Default

If the UN and Human Rights groups like Amnesty are calling it apartheid and are describing Israel's actions as abusing human rights, then I'll believe them over some conservative 'source' aimed at right wing sheep that only want to be told what they want to hear.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 01:53 PM   #206
The Slim Reaper
This is the end
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 8,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Who is supporting them? Go on, be less vague.

Also if you think Hamas = Palestine then you don't understand this situation at all and you really should go fix your ignorance on the issue.

You're basically confusing a terrorist group for a nation and then making out that the group's actions make the frequent human rights abuse of palestinians an acceptable response. That Apartheid is an acceptable response, that going out and executing civilians is an acceptable response and displacing others and spitting in their face is an acceptable response.

It's ****ing not, I cannot stand how people are so accepting of human rights abuse and war crimes.
I also haven't found anywhere that states the aim of hamas is to remove all Jews from the planet, now I could be looking in the wrong places and could easily be wrong, but I'm just saying.
__________________


Spoiler:

Bless

The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 01:59 PM   #207
The Slim Reaper
This is the end
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 8,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Be Realistic


HAMAS are the Problem
You are making it up; for starters, under international law an occupied country is allowed to mount an armed response.

Israel have been killing them and destroying their homes to take their land for decades. We still pretend we won ww2 on our own, but other countries need to get over what is being done to them in the present day?
__________________


Spoiler:

Bless

The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:07 PM   #208
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default The covenant of the hamas - main points

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
I also haven't found anywhere that states the aim of hamas is to remove all Jews from the planet, now I could be looking in the wrong places and could easily be wrong, but I'm just saying.
'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.'

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and

kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the

rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind

me, come and kill him.'


https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818a.htm

A senior member of Gaza's Islamist rulers Hamas has encouraged
Palestinians across the globe to kill Jews

"Seven million Palestinians outside, enough warming up, you have Jews with
you in every place. You should attack every Jew possible in all the world and
kill them."


https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/...ians-kill-jews
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:14 PM   #209
The Slim Reaper
This is the end
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 8,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.'

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and

kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the

rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind

me, come and kill him.'


https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818a.htm

A senior member of Gaza's Islamist rulers Hamas has encouraged
Palestinians across the globe to kill Jews

"Seven million Palestinians outside, enough warming up, you have Jews with
you in every place. You should attack every Jew possible in all the world and
kill them."


https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/...ians-kill-jews
Horrifically racist sentiments, but looking for somewhere that states this is the aim of the organisation as bots said. I do appreciate the post though.

I can't really accept the information from
Quote:
Information Division, Israel Foreign Ministry - Jerusalem
__________________


Spoiler:

Bless

The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:20 PM   #210
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Horrifically racist sentiments, but looking for somewhere that states this is the aim of the organisation as bots said. I do appreciate the post though.

I can't really accept the information from
then accept it from A senior member of Gaza's Islamist rulers Hamas

thanks
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:23 PM   #211
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default

Here they are again with some advice


Finally, this past weekend, Hamas television aired a speech by a senior Hamas
official in which he called on Palestinians in Jerusalem to behead Jews in the
city streets. "Buy a knife, sharpen it, put it there, and just cut off [their
heads]," he said, gesturing to his neck. "It costs just five shekels. With those
five shekels, you will humiliate the Jewish state."



https://www.newsweek.com/why-are-the...pinion-1591492
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:25 PM   #212
The Slim Reaper
This is the end
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 8,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Here they are again with some advice


Finally, this past weekend, Hamas television aired a speech by a senior Hamas
official in which he called on Palestinians in Jerusalem to behead Jews in the
city streets. "Buy a knife, sharpen it, put it there, and just cut off [their
heads]," he said, gesturing to his neck. "It costs just five shekels. With those
five shekels, you will humiliate the Jewish state."



https://www.newsweek.com/why-are-the...pinion-1591492
One dude saying it was meaningless, but if they're going on TV with it, then that's good enough for me, so cheers. Still not an aim to rid the planet, only their occupiers as far as I can see.
__________________


Spoiler:

Bless

The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:33 PM   #213
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default

Have you read their Covenant its the epitomy of Jew hating conspiracy theory

these people are beyond reason

".”Our enemies took control of the world media. They were behind the French
Revolution and the Communist Revolution. … They were behind World War I,
when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains
and controlling resources. They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the
League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind
World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in
armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state.”


i mean wtaf

and I bet lots at that mob rally in LOndon support all of the above
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:39 PM   #214
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:45 PM   #215
Tom4784
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 44,970
Default

Regardless, a terrorist threat is not an excuse to commit endless war crimes and breaches of human rights.

If this was the 80's would you all have supported similar actions committed by us towards the irish people because of the IRA? We did enough bad **** as it was, and there's no denying the bigotry that took place but if we responded to the IRA like Israel responds to Hamas then we'd be violently occupying them further, forcing people out of their homes and airstriking civilians, and having our soldiers treat the citizenry like animals to be put down at the soldiers' pleasure. Terrorism does not justify such behaviour as a response.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:45 PM   #216
parmnion
I'm a brawbag
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 34,472

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
That's not true, the reasoning behind one attack was allegedly to kill the Hamas members housed there, so obviously there would be no warning of that.
Hamas leaders housed there.

But apart from that legitimate target, all others were given warning to evacuate..there are loads of videos out there showing this exact thing happening...many others were called off due to members of the public being in the vicinity...
__________________
‐----------
Ho Ho Ho.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:51 PM   #217
parmnion
I'm a brawbag
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 34,472

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Have you read their Covenant its the epitomy of Jew hating conspiracy theory

these people are beyond reason

".”Our enemies took control of the world media. They were behind the French
Revolution and the Communist Revolution. … They were behind World War I,
when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains
and controlling resources. They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the
League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind
World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in
armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state.”


i mean wtaf

and I bet lots at that mob rally in LOndon support all of the above



Yeah that stupid police officer chanting along with them for one.
__________________
‐----------
Ho Ho Ho.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:55 PM   #218
The Slim Reaper
This is the end
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 8,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Have you read their Covenant its the epitomy of Jew hating conspiracy theory

these people are beyond reason

".”Our enemies took control of the world media. They were behind the French
Revolution and the Communist Revolution. … They were behind World War I,
when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains
and controlling resources. They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the
League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind
World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in
armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state.”


i mean wtaf

and I bet lots at that mob rally in LOndon support all of the above
Uses many of the same antisemitic tropes that Boris used in his novel. Still can't find where the expressed aim of Hamas is to remove all Jews from the planet.

I'm sure the Scots and Irish used to sing songs about how much they loved being ruled by England.
__________________


Spoiler:

Bless


Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 20-05-2021 at 02:56 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 02:57 PM   #219
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default

And of course BLM are right behind them

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 03:16 PM   #220
Tom4784
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 44,970
Default

Nothing triggers racists quite like BLM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 04:23 PM   #221
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 128,851
Default

Hamas is asking for a Ceasefire,
good move.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 05:06 PM   #222
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Hamas is asking for a Ceasefire,
good move.
Id imagine only because they are losing badly
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 05:08 PM   #223
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 128,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Id imagine only because they are losing badly

Yes
they are losing.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 05:09 PM   #224
LeatherTrumpet
That's what she said
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 76,799


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Yes
they are losing.
hate will never win against law and liberty
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2021, 06:28 PM   #225
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 128,851
Default

CNN HD
showed a video of HAMAS
putting Rocket Launchers next to a school.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
000, 300, 480, escalates, fires, hamas, israel, israelgaza, rockets, violence

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts