Notices

Love Island ITV2's reality show, Love Island, presented by Laura Whitmore.

Old 01-07-2021, 08:52 AM #51
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

hope Aaron will become a total nightmare choice for Chloe

bully Chloe

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:56 AM #52
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

nasty fishgob Chloe with her posh voice

Old 01-07-2021, 09:33 AM #53
-

-

"posh" .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:11 AM #54
The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Favourites (more):

Ok so I’ve finally caught up so here are my thoughts…

The dumping caught me a bit off guard tbh but I’m genuinely not bothered that Shannon has gone. It’s a shame cos she didn’t really get much of chance in there but to me she seemed a bit too disinterested in everyone and she kinda came across as a bit dull imo.

I must be in the small minority of people that actually like Chloe . She’s actually made a bit of an impact since she entered the villa and idk why but I just find her amusing to watch.

Liberty and Jake seem like a really good couple and I really like them both but I do get the impression that Liberty is more into Jake than he is into her. I dunno I get the vibe that if a couple new girls entered the villa and showed an interest in him, he might be swayed.

Aaron, Hugo and Sharon seem like really nice people but they haven’t made that much of an impact yet and are just coming across as dull, they’re just sort of in the background so I hope we’ll see a bit more of them soon.

Kaz and Toby had a good date but he gives of ‘player’ vibes so I’m not buying their relationship at the minute.

Brad and Faye is a bit of a tricky one. I like Brad he seems like a really nice guy but he was a bit muggy towards Faye when he picked to kiss her in that game as the islander he least fancies. I’d get why Faye would be upset by that. At the same time tho, Faye does come across as really salty and she does this weird thing with her eyes like she opens them really wide when people are talking to her it reminds me of Joey from friends when he does that weird eye contact thing

I think with Faye she has quite a fiery personality where’s Brad is a lot more chilled and I think he probably finds that a bit too much to handle. I definitely see one of the new guys taking her on a date in the next episode.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:35 AM #55
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post

The dumping caught me a bit off guard tbh but I’m genuinely not bothered that Shannon has gone. It’s a shame cos she didn’t really get much of chance in there but to me she seemed a bit too disinterested in everyone and she kinda came across as a bit dull imo.

I must be in the small minority of people that actually like Chloe . She’s actually made a bit of an impact since she entered the villa and idk why but I just find her amusing to watch.

Liberty and Jake seem like a really good couple and I really like them both but I do get the impression that Liberty is more into Jake than he is into her. I dunno I get the vibe that if a couple new girls entered the villa and showed an interest in him, he might be swayed.

Aaron, Hugo and Sharon seem like really nice people but they haven’t made that much of an impact yet and are just coming across as dull, they’re just sort of in the background so I hope we’ll see a bit more of them soon.

Kaz and Toby had a good date but he gives of ‘player’ vibes so I’m not buying their relationship at the minute.

Brad and Faye is a bit of a tricky one. I like Brad he seems like a really nice guy but he was a bit muggy towards Faye when he picked to kiss her in that game as the islander he least fancies. I’d get why Faye would be upset by that. At the same time tho, Faye does come across as really salty and she does this weird thing with her eyes like she opens them really wide when people are talking to her it reminds me of Joey from friends when he does that weird eye contact thing

I think with Faye she has quite a fiery personality where’s Brad is a lot more chilled and I think he probably finds that a bit too much to handle. I definitely see one of the new guys taking her on a date in the next episode.
Yes, I agree. With Brad I think he's put off by Faye because she's too much for him. A personality clash, as well as looks wise she's not his type.
I think Brad and Chloe could make a good couple.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:40 AM #56
-

-

I feel like Brad took the "kiss the one you fancy most then the one you fancy least" thing a bit too literally... I also think it was more "most interested in vs least interested in" rather than attraction.

If he'd had his wits about him, he would have kissed the one he likes and then gone and given one of the other boys a peck as a joke. It didn't specify that it had to be the girls! Easy way out of that situation.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:41 AM #57

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Hey guys ive got back from holiday i have loads of catching up to do
Lewismacfarlane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:42 AM #58
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewismacfarlane View Post
Hey guys ive got back from holiday i have loads of catching up to do
Not really literally nothing has happened.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:46 AM #59

It's been a slow start but hopefully it'll pick up soon. Last year's was the same iirc.
Joker. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:50 AM #60

arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:51 AM #61

Old 01-07-2021, 11:52 AM #62

[I'm gutted!': Love Island's Shannon
says she wants to return to the villa
after shock departure... as fans plead with
bosses to put her in Casa Amor]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tal-twist.html

Last edited by arista; 01-07-2021 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:53 AM #63

Shannon had potential to be very entertaining. What the hell were the producers thinking dumping someone this early, especially her. It feels so weird.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:54 AM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
Shannon had potential to be very entertaining. What the hell were the producers thinking dumping someone this early, especially her. It feels so weird.

Luck of the Draw
Old 01-07-2021, 12:27 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker. View Post

Yes I wasnt drawn to her much but its early days...but I think she would have been entertaining. I kind of feel for her because she was only there for 3 days and didnt get the usual chance of being able to find herself a new partner...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:33 PM #66
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:

all others are just trashtv losers

Chloe has robbed Shannon

so Chloe must get bullied now by public

Old 01-07-2021, 12:35 PM #67

Quote:

I pretty much agree with all of this. Liberty is really sweet and I think her and Jake make a good couple...but I think you are right Jake is not as smitten.
Gutted Shannon went...didnt warm to her but she had potential to stir things up...
Old 01-07-2021, 12:53 PM #68
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I pretty much agree with all of this. Liberty is really sweet and I think her and Jake make a good couple...but I think you are right Jake is not as smitten.
Gutted Shannon went...didnt warm to her but she had potential to stir things up...
Shannon was too good for this show

production's main villain definitely is Chloe, and production favourite is Faye

Old 01-07-2021, 12:54 PM #69

Quote:
Yes I wasnt drawn to her much but its early days...but I think she would have been entertaining. I kind of feel for her because she was only there for 3 days and didnt get the usual chance of being able to find herself a new partner...
It's weird because she was the one who had the most exposure before the show began and now she's out. Just like that, she's gone. I was expecting fireworks with her around and now we'll never know if she would've brought it.

Unless they're bringing her back later, it's unfair and a complete waste. I'd feel the same if it happened to any of them, even the ones I don't like.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:28 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
all others are just trashtv losers

Chloe has robbed Shannon
Tbf I don’t think any of them were expecting that to happen and for her to be dumped so soon. It defo took me by surprise but it’s the nature of the game.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:36 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think with the situation tonight, the 2 new lads who have an opportunity to date any of the girls, if it happened to turn out that one of them is Liberty then I could imagine she would be a bit more reserved with them since she’s quite smitten with Jake. I think if the situation was reversed and it was Jake going on a date with 2 new girls, I think he would be more open to get to know them.

It’s a shame about Shannon because she hasn’t really been given much of a chance but in all honestly I’m not too fussed that she’s gone.

Old 01-07-2021, 03:51 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Old 01-07-2021, 03:56 PM #73
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Chloe 'suck every boy's dick' Burrows

Old 01-07-2021, 04:28 PM #74

Quote:
Tbf I don’t think any of them were expecting that to happen and for her to be dumped so soon. It defo took me by surprise but it’s the nature of the game.

The nature of the game is not to be left single I know...but they usually have 2-3 days to try and steal someone else and thats when it normally gets interesting.
I just read on Nickys Shannon thread that she refused to kiss anyone so the producers got rid....dont know how true that is though
Old 01-07-2021, 04:30 PM #75
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The nature of the game is not to be left single I know...but they usually have 2-3 days to try and steal someone else and thats when it normally gets interesting.
I just read on Nickys Shannon thread that she refused to kiss anyone so the producers got rid....dont know how true that is though
producers decide everything in trashtv

at least Shannon has her morals, compared to all those brainless fame hungry morons still in the villa now

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussion, island, love, thread