Notices

Strictly Come Dancing Discuss the BBC's dancing show here.

Old 29-10-2021, 04:34 PM #1
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Default Lili Paul-Roncalli: about her future, circus will always be a part of my life

https://gettotext.com/lili-paul-ronc...rt-of-my-life/

Since her “Let’s Dance” victory, Lili Paul-Roncalli is no longer just a star in the circus. The 23-year-old wants to remain true to her roots in the future.

Lili Paul-Roncalli (23) has long since left the shadow of her famous father. The daughter of circus legend and Roncalli boss Bernhard Paul (74) won the RTL dance show “Let’s Dance” in 2020 alongside Massimo Sinató (40). She is currently also starting out as a model. But “the circus and the vaudeville were, are and will always be part of my life”, clarifies the artist on the sidelines of a photo shoot for Lascana. The 23-year-old is the face of the Hamburg company’s new “She Boss” campaign. Soon she wants to take over the Roncalli family empire together with her two siblings.

Ex- “Let’s Dance” star about her strict training program
How was it for you to stand in front of the camera for a fashion shoot for the first time?

Lili Paul-Roncalli: I really enjoyed the photo shoot. The whole team was very friendly, full of energy and the “She Boss” campaign was an excellent fit for me.

Did you train before the shoot and pay attention to your diet? How would you describe the relationship with your body in general?

As an artist, I watch my diet like a competitive athlete and train two to four hours a day. Only before the Lascana shoot did the schedule thwart my plans, because after more than a year together with my mom, I was finally able to see my family again in Italy. I exercise a lot, but I also like to eat a lot. At the fashion shoot in Hamburg everything worked out and the extra portion of sun from Italy released additional energies for me.

Did you ever think that you would one day get started as a model?

I am very down to earth and grateful for all the projects that I have been able to participate in and contribute to so far. I have a lot of fun with photo shoots and if something suits me, then I’m happy to be there.

Lili Paul-Roncalli talks about the future of the circus
How is your circus career going now?

Due to the corona pandemic, our circus cannot currently play. We hope that Christmas starts again and that we can catch up on the 2020 tour in 2022. I will of course also perform in the circus and variety theater again, but I will continue to do my own projects at the same time. Then maybe I won’t be on stage or in the ring every day, but I will always be happy. Because the circus and the vaudeville were, are and always will be part of my life. Most recently, I had an appearance for a Victoria Swarovski event, and everything went very well.

How do you want to develop the family empire further?

The time to talk about it is too early. I am currently gaining experience and impressions and will bring them to the company in due course. At the moment our dad is still very active and very creative.

Her father Lili Paul-Roncalli gave this advice
In autumn 2019 you took a business course in New York lasting several weeks. Will the artist turn into a business woman?

So the “She Boss” campaign suits me very well. The artist’s profession has a physical limit. That is why I will certainly be involved with my siblings in a wide variety of functions in the company later on.

What is the most important advice that your father Bernhard Paul gave you on the way?

You should believe in yourself and set yourself goals that you want to achieve. And then if you do your work with love, then it will surely be loved too.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Definitely also in the company. Maybe even on the stage or in the arena. I will certainly continue to pursue my own projects. So let yourself be surprised.

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2021, 04:36 PM #2
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

queen, easily best lets dance germany winner so far

amazing circus too, stunning holographic animals

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 30-10-2021, 09:12 AM #3
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Hello dear ones
This great look, consisting of body, jeans and blazer, I was recently allowed to wear during the shoot with LASCANA under the motto "She Boss". I felt super comfortable because the body makes the outfit look very feminine and the blazer at the same time underlines my self-confident appearance. Which part is your favorite from the look? You can't decide? No problem, because one of you has the opportunity to win the entire outfit!
translation of what Lili herself said on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVKuD2QMP1E/

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
circus, future, life, lili, part, paulroncalli