Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

ThisisBigBrother Lobby This is where new members can make their first post and introduce themselves to the board!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2021, 04:14 PM #1

Default Hello and maybe goodbye.

Hi everyone,

So you may remember me or you may not. My name is 1984BBFan aka Gamepodfan. The only reason I am here is to apologize for the things I did back in 2015/6. Looking back at my post from back then, I was clearly trolling without even knowing it. I was clearly making people annoyed by making side shows, My own games without asking the mods first, making too many thread about random things and always arguing with people. I started looking back at these in 2020 in which when I looked back at my post, I started like cringing and wondering why the hell I did that.

I also want to apologise to the members for who I've argued with. Especially the mods. I know understand that the mods where only doing their job and all I did was just argue with them.

I don't know if any of the mods or members are still here but if you are, I want to apologise to you if I upset you or annoyed you.

I'm thankfully not like what I was before anymore. For a start, I don't do Game Pod anymore so that's good. I don't troll anymore and I don't really get in arguments.

You can accept this if you want too but if you don't want to then I understand.

Thank you for the good times I've had where I wasn't being like that. I hope everyone is ok as well.
1984BBFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
goodbye