Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Love Island ITV2's reality show, Love Island, presented by Laura Whitmore.

Old 31-07-2022, 10:22 AM #1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
No he’s controlling and quite obsessive to the point it’s uncomfortable to watch. He throws tantrums at Gemma even being friends with a guy. As I said he’s a walking red flag. Gemma deserves better, I wish she spoke up with how ****ty Luca treated Tasha though.
He is no more obsessive than Ekin and Paige when one of the new girls chatted with 'their men'. Its LI...when people of the opposite sex come in then any of them are there to be chatted up..its part of the game. Its all done under the nose of the person you are coupled up with...it just doesnt happen in the outside world. Luca is clearly besotted and he knows Gemma could probably get anyone she wanted...its just human nature that he reacts the way he does and he always apologises.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2022, 10:30 AM #1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I agree Zizu, tbh Gemma doesnt help any situation as she doesnt give him any assurance only that she "loves" him and wants to be with him,the other girls all show affection,he must see that and wonder why Gemma isnt the same,but she has said she doesnt like to display her feelings and plus she has probably played it cool because of her dad,I dont think she has been able to be herself,Luca imo is just a bit insecure and she doesnt do much to help that,shes had a few digs,and tbh IF you love someone its never nice watching them with someone else,even if its just a task,most have all showed annoyance at that,So no I dont think hes a red flag at all.They are the only 2 that have been loyal, maybe Luca should have played the field.

Perfectly put

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2022, 10:32 AM #1028

Quote:
No he’s controlling and quite obsessive to the point it’s uncomfortable to watch. He throws tantrums at Gemma even being friends with a guy. As I said he’s a walking red flag. Gemma deserves better, I wish she spoke up with how ****ty Luca treated Tasha though.

Lots of guys are like that..

It just worse because he’s besotted by her whereas the others are just playing a game ..

I’ll be interested to see how many last more than 2 weeks outside

Old 31-07-2022, 10:35 AM #1029

Quote:

Gemma deserves better, I wish she spoke up with how ****ty Luca treated Tasha though.

That maybe Luca’s biggest problem ..

That silly behaviour ( him and Dami) towards Tasha apparently upset Gemma’s mum which may be an issue .. maybe that will be sorted when they meet parents on Monday ..

Old 31-07-2022, 10:42 AM #1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post

That silly behaviour ( him and Dami) towards Tasha apparently upset Gemma’s mum which may be an issue .. maybe that will be sorted when they meet parents on Monday ..

Lets not forget how Tasha treated Andrew...she really messed him around and Luca and Dami saw how she took advantage of Andrew because he was besotted. Snog Marry Pie was set up for those situations and they took full advantage...as did Tasha.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2022, 10:56 AM #1031
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Lots of guys are like that..

It just worse because he’s besotted by her whereas the others are just playing a game ..

I’ll be interested to see how many last more than 2 weeks outside

Yeah those guys who are red flags. It’s not normal or healthy. Watch You on Netflix because he’s coming across like Joe

Quote:

Oh yeah Gemma’s mum called them out for bullying Tasha and it’s the main reason why Gemma and Luca will not win.

Tasha and Ekin were treated bad by the men this year especially with Ekin being slut shammed. I’m glad the public is on their side.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2022, 10:58 AM #1032

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Lets not forget how Tasha treated Andrew...she really messed him around and Luca and Dami saw how she took advantage of Andrew because he was besotted. Snog Marry Pie was set up for those situations and they took full advantage...as did Tasha.
Yes exactly.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2022, 11:28 AM #1033

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah those guys who are red flags. It’s not normal or healthy. Watch You on Netflix because he’s coming across like Joe

Oh yeah Gemma’s mum called them out for bullying Tasha and it’s the main reason why Gemma and Luca will not win.

Tasha and Ekin were treated bad by the men this year especially with Ekin being slut shammed. I’m glad the public is on their side.

Dont forget it was Gemma who took umbridge with Ekin Sue saying she wanted any man that entered the villa, Luca and Dami were just looking our for their mate as the girls did there was no bullying ,the press always exaggerate,All those except Gemma and Luca have had their heads turned ,its funny when you like someone you can overlook thier misdoings but if its someone you dont like you pick up on everything ,Gemma and Luca wont win as its blindingly obvious who they set up to win,lol,I do like Davide but not her she is too aware of what she is doing and saying, but its just a game and it's been quite good to watch. Gemma wasn't forced to be with Luca but she stayed with him.

Old 31-07-2022, 12:56 PM #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post

But they took it far too far with poor Tasha and Luca is my favourite guy

Old 31-07-2022, 12:59 PM #1035

Quote:

Crazy that Gemma so wants to win yet it’s possibly the comments from her him about Luba that may scupper her chances !!

Maybe Gemma will be vexed about that and ignore what mum thinks about Luca

Old 31-07-2022, 01:02 PM #1036

Quote:
Dont forget it was Gemma who took umbridge with Ekin Sue saying she wanted any man that entered the villa, Luca and Dami were just looking our for their mate as the girls did there was no bullying ,the press always exaggerate,All those except Gemma and Luca have had their heads turned ,its funny when you like someone you can overlook thier misdoings but if its someone you dont like you pick up on everything ,Gemma and Luca wont win as its blindingly obvious who they set up to win,lol,I do like Davide but not her she is too aware of what she is doing and saying, but its just a game and it's been quite good to watch. Gemma wasn't forced to be with Luca but she stayed with him.

I love Tasha and certainly felt that many , many other people did that the lads went far too far with their comments towards Tash ..

She took the comments very badly and was clearly very , very upset

Old 31-07-2022, 01:14 PM #1037

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I love Tasha and certainly felt that many , many other people did that the lads went far too far with their comments towards Tash ..

Yes ,I get that but I don't think they really thought they were upsetting her and didn't do it intentionally, they are probably not so sensitive as her as she does seem quite emotional as a person ,but they apologised and it all seems good with them now.

Old 31-07-2022, 01:20 PM #1038
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Crazy that Gemma so wants to win yet it’s possibly the comments from her him about Luba that may scupper her chances !!

Maybe Gemma will be vexed about that and ignore what mum thinks about Luca

The prize fund is quite **** so i don't think anyone really wants to win that bad because they earn way more post show but I feel both want to win and they voted tactical when voting Ekin and Davide. Ekin and Davide have easily won this anyway and rightfully so. This season would be dull without them two with Tasha and Andrew coming second.

Quote:

Someone that knows Luca actually came out and said he bullied her for having a disabled dad and the way he treated Tasha who has a disability herself kinda makes sense.

I know you like him but i feel he's been trash this season, same as Jacques really who I have never liked since he dated Gemma when she was a minor at school and he was 21.

Spoiler:

Old 31-07-2022, 03:17 PM #1039

Default Love Island. Itv2, weekdays, 9pm

Quote:
The prize fund is quite **** so i don't think anyone really wants to win that bad because they earn way more post show but I feel both want to win and they voted tactical when voting Ekin and Davide. Ekin and Davide have easily won this anyway and rightfully so. This season would be dull without them two with Tasha and Andrew coming second.

Someone that knows Luca actually came out and said he bullied her for having a disabled dad and the way he treated Tasha who has a disability herself kinda makes sense.

I know you like him but i feel he's been trash this season, same as Jacques really who I have never liked since he dated Gemma when she was a minor at school and he was 21.

They weren’t unkind to Tasha because she is hearing impaired

Also Gemma wants to win to enhance her ‘name’ or ‘brand’ nothing to do with the cash prize .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro Mo

Last edited by Zizu; 31-07-2022 at 03:20 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 03:18 PM #1040
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They weren’t unkind to Tasha because she is hearing impaired ..

Who knows but he has form

Spoiler:

Old 31-07-2022, 03:56 PM #1041

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Of course they did Luke,lol someone who probably doesnt like him,sorry but I dont really go by press rubbish, you get these "stories" every year, 15 mins of fame and all that,Im sure if this was true LI would not have entertained him tasha wasnt bullied at all,plus her deafness was never an issue, they just took their high jinx and protection of Andrew too far,friends do that sometimes, it was also Dami involved in that,so as much as you dont like Luca,I'de take the press stories about them with a pinch of salt.

Old 31-07-2022, 04:03 PM #1042
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Of course they did Luke,lol someone who probably doesnt like him,sorry but I dont really go by press rubbish, you get these "stories" every year, 15 mins of fame and all that,Im sure if this was true LI would not have entertained him tasha wasnt bullied at all,plus her deafness was never an issue, they just took their high jinx and protection of Andrew too far,friends do that sometimes, it was also Dami involved in that,so as much as you dont like Luca,I'de take the press stories about them with a pinch of salt.
If it was written about Dami you would believe it because he's black.

Tasha was bullied and treated horribly. Even Gemma's mum called them out for bullying and Luca's own family couldn't defend him. It's pretty obvious production told Luca and Dami to apologies.

It's always double standards with you like you criticized Paige for saying Luca is punching calling her bitchy but was fine with Adam saying Ekin was punching.

Your words.
"Pretty bitchy of Paige to say Luca was punching, she's a bit of a trouble maker that one, glad Adam disagreed there was no need for her to say anything like that. Just mean."

Spoiler:

Old 31-07-2022, 04:09 PM #1043

Quote:

Exactly

Old 31-07-2022, 04:11 PM #1044

Quote:
If it was written about Dami you would believe it because he's black.

Tasha was bullied and treated horribly. Even Gemma's mum called them out for bullying and Luca's own family couldn't defend him. It's pretty obvious production told Luca and Dami to apologies.

It's always double standards with you like you criticized Paige for saying Luca is punching calling her bitchy but was fine with Adam saying Ekin was punching.

Your words.
"Pretty bitchy of Paige to say Luca was punching, she's a bit of a trouble maker that one, glad Adam disagreed there was no need for her to say anything like that. Just mean."

I don’t really understand why you are bringing disabilities and colour into this discussion tbh

Old 31-07-2022, 04:13 PM #1045
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don’t really understand why you are bringing disabilities and colour into this discussion tbh

Just saying what's the goss about Luca and some people on this forum are racist.

Spoiler:

Old 31-07-2022, 04:44 PM #1046

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Just saying what's the goss about Luca and some people on this forum are racist.
if you are going to be silly no good debating anything ,its fine you don't like a person but another thing to believe all and sundry about them because of it, I like Dami and Luca ,maybe the shoes on the other foot as you haven't mentioned Dami once, and your exactly right its just "Goss" short for gossip as for the racist comment I will treat that remark with the contempt it deserves.

Old 31-07-2022, 04:45 PM #1047

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Theres always one.

Old 31-07-2022, 04:55 PM #1048

I think ultimately, Luca will be too immature for Gemma. Despite her being younger, I think she will soon tire of his tantrums on the outside. He has displayed red flags with his possessiveness and temper but Gemma seems able to deal with it but I don't think she'll put up with it forever
Old 31-07-2022, 05:19 PM #1049

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
I think ultimately, Luca will be too immature for Gemma. Despite her being younger, I think she will soon tire of his tantrums on the outside. He has displayed red flags with his possessiveness and temper but Gemma seems able to deal with it but I don't think she'll put up with it forever

That’s perfectly feasible .. she does seem to really care for him ..a similar personality to Jacques but ultimately more trustworthy as regards other women

Old 31-07-2022, 08:44 PM #1050

Meet the Parents was interesting ..

I muted it when Fekin-Su’s turn came as I can’t abide her ( or her brother)

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
9pm, island, itv2, love, weekdays