Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 03-09-2022, 06:10 PM #1

Red face Big Brother 2009 House Replica (roblox)

I made the big brother 2009 house on roblox, and even though you'd think it'd be an easy house to make because of how simple it was, it was very difficult to make if you wanted to make it really detailed, because of all the curves and the weird angles. I've always loved the BB10 house even though people say it's the worst.... I kind of like it? The living room idea is so cute how it's outside and the stairs look amazing and fits with the purple theme. The microscopic bugs idea was really cute, I even took inspiration from this house by drawing microscopic bugs for my art a level.

However, I do think they missed a chance to make the house look really good by not following the purple colour scheme (which the eye had) , and they didn't even use the FINGERPRINTS THEME !!! I think it was such a bad idea for the production not to use purple because idk what they were thinking with orange?? it doesn't even look nice. I think it was really corny that they put a bathtub in the garden along with a bus stop, which had no correlation at all to the season. The container bathroom was very embarrassing and you could definitely smell the budget cuts. I'm a bit sad that they didn't incorporate any parts of the eye at all in the house because it was honestly an eye sore seeing all of those mismatched orangey-green and blue colours on my screen. The problem with some of the big brother houses is that the eye looks so good that you expect the house to look even better but sometimes it's a letdown because they don't really follow the theme of the eye, only channel 5 started to use that idea.

Here is the showcase on roblox: https://www.roblox.com/games/1399035...-House-Replica

Before and After:

Last edited by anthonyaza; 21-12-2022 at 08:04 PM.
anthonyaza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 2009, house, replica, roblox