Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 19-11-2022, 11:36 PM #926

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
All talk and no action,why doesn't he just quit then!.

He's obnoxious and arrogant,and all he does is bitch and moan ,what exactly did he mean about people "not being themselves" . I suppose he thinks he's the most 'honest' in there. Utterly delusional .

And the campmates were just as bad to encourage him by singing his crappy chameleon the other night, the size of his head now ... unbelievable .

He keeps telling people that “he takes no bull**** and speaks his mind”….well he does it all behind their backs He only said what he said to Matt the other day because Matt walked right into the conversation….
What a twat….
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2022, 11:41 PM #927

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
He keeps telling people that “he takes no bull**** and speaks his mind”….well he does it all behind their backs He only said what he said to Matt the other day because Matt walked right into the conversation….
What a twat….
Hopefully he's not far behind Sue in the eliminations, i don't know how people could still support him!?? especially after tonight. I don't find anything he does entertaining.
Old 19-11-2022, 11:49 PM #928

Quote:
Hopefully he's not far behind Sue in the eliminations, i don't know how people could still support him!?? especially after tonight. I don't find anything he does entertaining.

It would come as a massive shock to the campmates that’s for sure. However he probably still has a bigger fan base than the likes of others…so we will have to wait and see..
Old 20-11-2022, 12:05 AM #929
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And can any one in that camp actually say that decisions they made and acted swiftly on saved millions in this country?….

Probably not…
No, but neither can Matt Hancock.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 12:08 AM #930

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It’s a real shame Kaz that people only see the negative. When Europe and other countries were struggling to get the vaccines Matt Hancock had acted swiftly to secure the vaccines for this country…and saved millions of lives.
Instead all they want to do is make him feel guilty for the loss of life…’breaking the rules’ by being close to someone he is working along side with…It’s really cruel imo…..lack of forgiveness or understanding could push anyone over the top…is that really what they want?…
People only see the negative with him because he didn't do his job very well.

Tbf he wasn't on his own in that, but he is the only one trying to seek redemption not by actually trying to help people that him and his party screwed over, but by eating Kangaroo Dick on IAC.

KRO!
Old 20-11-2022, 12:11 AM #931

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Apparently criminals are in trend in 2022.

Thankfully I don't think that Boy George will actually win.

KRO!
Old 20-11-2022, 01:31 AM #932

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It would come as a massive shock to the campmates that’s for sure. However he probably still has a bigger fan base than the likes of others…so we will have to wait and see..

If the odds are correct then the pig should be the third one evicted after Sue , He's so miserable and bitchy . Why would anyone want to keep that in there!??.

But then again it's happened in previous years, Lucy Pargeter made it to third place , and she was so nasty .
Old 20-11-2022, 01:39 AM #933

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Apparently criminals are in trend in 2022.

Thankfully I don't think that Boy George will actually win.
I should think NOT , especially after his huge disgusting fee !!. 500K to sit on his fat arse and bitch and moan . I'm honestly surprised he completed trials.

I think you're onto something, there seems to be a fascination with criminals ... and not in a good way . People get excited at the mere thought of binge watching serial killer documentaries. The bigger the crime the more famous they become , and the bigger the celeb the lighter the punishment/ just a slap on the wrist .
Old 20-11-2022, 01:54 AM #934

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Apart from Boy George, I doubt that anyone else in the camp can claim that their mistakes harmed other people on a massive scale.
This isn't just for you Mock...but for those who think the same as you. Your post just prompted me to respond....

In a completely devastating situation like an unprecedented killer virus - what would you have done?

It is the beginning of the pandemic and testing equipment is still not readily available, (as is the case in many countries), crucially, you are not told early enough that hospitalised but asymptomatic people can actually have the virus. (The high court has confirmed this).

You are pressured to free up chock full hospital beds for critically ill patients immediately.

Do you keep the elderly (and don’t forget, other patients too) with no virus symptoms in those beds and let already critically ill patients die?

Do you recommend that those elderly with symptoms who are released into care homes should be kept in isolation (this was the guidance given).

That is the dilemma you face - what would you do?

(This is my understanding of what happened from what I have read in articles like the British Medical Journal (not tabloid hysteria).
(Many countries in the world had exactly the same care home/critically ill patient problem in those early pandemic days, with similar results as the UK).
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 02:24 AM #935

Charlene White

in the Left Top Sunday Star Corner her Hell.

She is Missing out her own nasty attitude

https://liveblog.digitalimages.sky/l...981f45b8b.jpeg
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 04:03 AM #936

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
This isn't just for you Mock...but for those who think the same as you. Your post just prompted me to respond....

In a completely devastating situation like an unprecedented killer virus - what would you have done?

It is the beginning of the pandemic and testing equipment is still not readily available, (as is the case in many countries), crucially, you are not told early enough that hospitalised but asymptomatic people can actually have the virus. (The high court has confirmed this).

You are pressured to free up chock full hospital beds for critically ill patients immediately.

Do you keep the elderly (and don’t forget, other patients too) with no virus symptoms in those beds and let already critically ill patients die?

Do you recommend that those elderly with symptoms who are released into care homes should be kept in isolation (this was the guidance given).

(This is my understanding of what happened from what I have read in articles like the British Medical Journal (not tabloid hysteria).
(Many countries in the world had exactly the same care home/critically ill patient problem in those early pandemic days, with similar results as the UK).
Look I understand where you're coming from, and I can even agree with many of the things that you're saying.

My main issue is with him and his party hosting actual parties whilst punishing the regular people with heavy fines if they were breaking lockdown curfews.

So basically people's Mental Health were being screwed over while the Tories were having a great old time it seems.

Plus I don't like how he is using this Show to try to redeem his image with the public rather than actually doing good deeds for the people.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 20-11-2022 at 04:05 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 04:10 AM #937

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I should think NOT , especially after his huge disgusting fee !!. 500K to sit on his fat arse and bitch and moan . I'm honestly surprised he completed trials.

I think you're onto something, there seems to be a fascination with criminals ... and not in a good way . People get excited at the mere thought of binge watching serial killer documentaries. The bigger the crime the more famous they become , and the bigger the celeb the lighter the punishment/ just a slap on the wrist .
Oh god don't even get me started on the Jeffery Dahmer fans, they need locking up the sick ****s that they are.

And tbh Boy George just shouldn't be celebrated on a Show like this, there should be some standards on these Shows.

Now don't get me wrong I am honestly someone that can be forgiving in the right circumstances, but if Boy George were to win this Show not only should everyone that works on the Show feel ashamed of themselves, but the public who voted for him to win should be too.

I know that I'm probably taking this too seriously, but even I draw a moral line when it comes to certain crimes.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 20-11-2022 at 04:11 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:35 AM #938

Quote:

I think the majority of people realise the Matt Hancock wasn't personally reaponsible for the virus (neither was he personally responsible for securing vaccines which incidently when Boris was in the news lately everyone said was his triumph, now its apparently Matts). What people I have spoken to are, quite rightly in my opinion, pissed off about, is that one of the main players in a health catastrophy is now on a reality TV programme makong masses of cash of being tje Health Sec during Covid. Before Covid, I knew nothing of Matt Hancock and unless you had a real interest in Politics he wasn't a big hitter. It's so soon after the pandemic that people are still grieving over loved ones, some who died as a direct consequence to his decisions. My mums been dead for 8 years but I am still angry at the doctor's who missed her cancer before it was diagnosed and she had no chance of treatment, I know it was the cancer that killed her but I blame them anyway, its a human reaction to look for blame. Same with a lot of people with the Gov and Covid.

Its nothing to do with being a Tory, its nothing to do with media bias, its about people grieving and one of the main players making a lot of money off the back of it.

In general Matt seems like a nice guy but people are allowed to dislike him if they want. I don't think they are bullying him, maybe two faced but not bullying. He seems to be enjoying his experience and when its over he doesn't have to associate with anyone of them again
Old 20-11-2022, 09:15 AM #939

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

My question was asked of those who believe he knowingly ‘sent the elderly to their deaths in care homes’.... The many news channels over the last fortnight have been full of presenters and familiar guests saying just that with self - righteous rage, with only a few exceptions.

No one was asked or attempted to answer the question ‘what would you have done’? Probably because, like him, you would be in an impossible situation and whatever decision was made would cause hurt and anger. It was a lose - lose situation.
The thing is, he didn’t throw in the towel and say “I’m not doing this job, someone else can be the scapegoat”; he did the best he could. So no, I don’t think it's natural to blame him (or Boris), I think it’s cruel.

Annie - I read a very interesting, but long and detailed piece a while back about how Matt and Boris worked very closely together during the pandemic - on all decisions made, including the very successful vaccine rollout which has saved millions, but is never mentioned. I have been trying to find it to post currently relevant bits but no luck yet.
Old 20-11-2022, 09:19 AM #940

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Look I understand where you're coming from, and I can even agree with many of the things that you're saying.

My main issue is with him and his party hosting actual parties whilst punishing the regular people with heavy fines if they were breaking lockdown curfews.

So basically people's Mental Health were being screwed over while the Tories were having a great old time it seems.

Plus I don't like how he is using this Show to try to redeem his image with the public rather than actually doing good deeds for the people.
I totally get why he wants people to see that he isn't the awful, callous person they think he is.

Btw, he already does charitable work. He did the London Marathon last year to raise money for hospices and he is giving part of his payment for IAC to a charity.

Last edited by jet; 20-11-2022 at 09:53 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 10:21 AM #941
You know my methods

You know my methods

He said he was going in to talk about Dyslexia

Has anyone seen him mention this yet?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 10:33 AM #942

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post

Not yet. He either hasn't, or the producers haven't chosen to show it.
Old 20-11-2022, 10:41 AM #943
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Not yet. He either hasn't, or the producers haven't chosen to show it.
Yes i guess they show a fraction of what actually goes on
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 10:41 AM #944

Quote:

My friend said exactly the same thing this morning.

Although I suppose we see about 20 minutes of each 24 hour period
Old 20-11-2022, 11:04 AM #945

Default I’m a Celebrity 2022 Official watch discussion thread

Quote:

We only see a 1000th of the footage ..

Probably edited out .. maybe to make him look bad or maybe not .. maybe not mentioned ..

Maybe he doesn’t want to look any weaker than he appears to them all

Edit

Oops I didn’t read the posts above ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Zizu; 20-11-2022 at 11:05 AM.
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 11:06 AM #946

Quote:

Look how eternally popular anything to do with the Kray Twins is ….

Old 20-11-2022, 11:09 AM #947

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
I think the majority of people realise the Matt Hancock wasn't personally reaponsible for the virus (neither was he personally responsible for securing vaccines which incidently when Boris was in the news lately everyone said was his triumph, now its apparently Matts). What people I have spoken to are, quite rightly in my opinion, pissed off about, is that one of the main players in a health catastrophy is now on a reality TV programme makong masses of cash of being tje Health Sec during Covid. Before Covid, I knew nothing of Matt Hancock and unless you had a real interest in Politics he wasn't a big hitter. It's so soon after the pandemic that people are still grieving over loved ones, some who died as a direct consequence to his decisions. My mums been dead for 8 years but I am still angry at the doctor's who missed her cancer before it was diagnosed and she had no chance of treatment, I know it was the cancer that killed her but I blame them anyway, its a human reaction to look for blame. Same with a lot of people with the Gov and Covid.

Its nothing to do with being a Tory, its nothing to do with media bias, its about people grieving and one of the main players making a lot of money off the back of it.

In general Matt seems like a nice guy but people are allowed to dislike him if they want. I don't think they are bullying him, maybe two faced but not bullying. He seems to be enjoying his experience and when its over he doesn't have to associate with anyone of them again

People who hate the Conservatives will hate Matt what ever he says or does .. the rest prob just want to fit in with the crowd so it’s safer to join their team … Shaun folded fairly fast as I recall

Old 20-11-2022, 11:45 AM #948

Quote:

....The challenge they had was phenomenal. Nobody or any other Party would have wanted to have been in their shoes at that time. Its all very easy to sit back criticize, judge and blame for all that went wrong but credit is never given where it is due.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:59 AM #949
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Matt has my vote for as long as he's there.
If he leaves then I will support Jill and Owen.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:50 PM #950
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

So, White "enjoyed" her sleep in the hammock(or so the moron said) no doubt believing this justifies her ludicrous decision to refuse a comfy bed BECAUSE of who is beside it.

Walsh has decided to put on an EMBARRASSING "rap" display. This has prompted "Mighty Mike"(still oozing confidence from the the silly false praise he received during HIS effort) has began again like he truly believes he's showing Walsh how it's actually done. Walsh is now "dancing"..which has encouraged Scott to do the same. The utter DESPERATION on display here is beyond belief. When moronic Moyles is visibly cringing at what's going on around him, we've obviously reached a terrible, terrible place.

White is stinking up the trial, jumping out of a puddle onto a ladder to avoid scary eels. Anyone would think she's in there with nessie. Flip it on its head, how scared must those poor eels be? OMFG she's only gone and said that pathetic line "I'm a Celebrity.. Get Me Out of Here" When was the last time one of those idiots said that?? "tough and formidable" George said this silly woman was. And what did we end up seeing? A big blubbering mess. PATHETIC. When they returned to base, the usual attitude of "let's all console&comfort the miserable failure" was firmly on display again.

"Impartiality" is the reason White refused the comfy bed next to cock. At least, that's the hogwash she's decided to tell people.

The losers have failed to get their greedy paws on another treat. How cock was so sure the Walkman was invented in the mid-80's is quite strange.. (FTR, I'd have also 'guessed' that decade..but who can sound so sure unless you are actually sure?)

A new camp "leader" is about to be revealed...and obviously their pea brains couldn't possibly dream of electing anyone other than Mr do-gooder himself.

The morons have been informed this will be their final night together..and they're all pretending to give a damn. Douglas is ridiculously rapping her "emotional" farewell. If "Mighty Mike" was any leader at all, what he would've done here is tell them all to cut the "if it's me" crap and simply use the time to say bye-bye to the 1 person they know fine well will be leaving> White. Scott started with "if I'm to go tomorrow".. I could just about here the thoughts of all those gullible fools out there who fall for this "humble" shyte> "stop that, Jilly, luv, you ain't going anywhere. We're gonna make you our Queen of the jungle and then come visit you and your gf someday in your lil precious coffee shop"

Eviction time... and as expected, woeful White has been given the boot. As moronic as the voting public prove to be year on year, even they couldn't mess this one up.

And talking about not messing up, the remaining "celebs" have been given yet another trial where messing up is virtually impossible. Giving them 2 attempts each meant they could have them "fail" on some(to camouflage what was another blatant charity case) before the ultimate conclusion to another gift of a fullhouse. PATHETIC.

George is BORED STIFF and is getting all riled up over the fact there's NO CHAOS happening within camp. The only blood-thirsty, peace despising Buddhist known to man..
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2022, celebrity, discussion, i’m, official, thread, watch