Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Tech, Movies & Video Games Discuss technology, movies and video games here.

Old 11-03-2023, 08:08 PM #1601
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
I rigged up my old PS1 to play Premier Manager 99 on OG Hardware. Loving it
Think I played the first premier manager, not sure if it's 99, but I remember 433 being absolutely deadly. I loved the old simple footie managing games. I bought FM20/21 on PC a couple of years back, and just found it too exhaustingly complex these days. Bit of nostalgia. Did you ever play Libero grande on the the ps1? I loved that game.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:14 PM #1602

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Think I played the first premier manager, not sure if it's 99, but I remember 433 being absolutely deadly. I loved the old simple footie managing games. I bought FM20/21 on PC a couple of years back, and just found it too exhaustingly complex these days. Bit of nostalgia. Did you ever play Libero grande on the the ps1? I loved that game.
YES, i had it, i think, or it was my friends i borrowed. My favourite footie game on PS1 was ISS Pro Evolution.

I had PM 98. Was always Chelsea, was always losing. PM 99 im Inter though, win everything. Have a save atm into season 2014 lol. Every player, or most are just made up AI names now though.

Oh the new managing games are waaaaaay too much. I just can't take to them. Think i got Championship/Football Manager 2017 for like 10p on PC, i tried. But a season takes about 6 real months

Last edited by Swan; 11-03-2023 at 08:14 PM.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 08:18 PM #1603

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Aren't you old enough to have actually been there, though

band of brothers was a great series.

Cheeky beggar

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 09:40 PM #1604
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors - I've nearly finished the Game so I feel like my review is a fair reflection of what I think of the Game.

Imo it is a fantastic Visual Novel type of Game with some hard as nails Puzzles (so you could kinda say it is partially a Point And Click Game too) the puzzles are fantastic and really well thought out, the mystery is really intriguing and so far it has been well thought out on the answers that I know.

And here's my personal rankings of the characters:

1. Lotus
2. Santa
3. Seven
4. Ace
5. Snake
6. Junpei
7. Clover
8. June
9. The 9th Man

All of the characters serve a good function for the story, but my top 5 are very much ahead of the curb for me.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-03-2023, 11:57 PM #1605

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

My rankings by the end of Zero Escape: 999 Remaster.

1. Lotus
2. Santa
3. Seven
4. Ace
5. Snake
6. Junpei
7. June
8. Clover
9. The 9th Man

Absolutely brilliant Game imo.

And over the last couple of days I've been playing Hi-Fi Rush, and I personally feel that it's a bit average so far.

And I know that this Game has had some petty **** flung at it by Religious groups and PlayStation fanboys/fangirls, and I just want to clarify that I'm apart of neither group, especially the petty Console war crap, I've enjoyed quite a few Xbox Games over the years.

For me with Hi-Fi Rush I find the boss fights to be a strong asset to the Game, but the regular levels to be ranging from average to poor, and on a personal level I don't really have a character that's gripping me into the Game, they're okay but that's really where it ends for me.

I personally also find the combat to be a bit repetitive, I get that Hack And Slash Games (or Games with Hack And Slash elements) might run into issues like that sometimes, but I don't think that I've ever really got a kick out of the combat in the regular levels, again definitely much sharper on the boss fights imo.

And controversially I think that the Rhythm element of the Game is busted, admittedly there were goes where I was genuinely slow to react, but there were also times where I was syncing up perfectly and the Game would just fail me anyway, or sometimes even delay showing the next button sequence by a second or two, which by the time that I could visibly see which buttons that I need to press next the Game would fail me.

Overall if I was to score Hi-Fi Rush out of 10 it'd be a 5, on a generous day maybe a 6, I have too many issues with the Game to score it any higher, but it's clearly not an abomination either.

KRO!
Old 16-03-2023, 08:57 AM #1606
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Fallout 4:

i've got the rank of ''General'' now of the minutemen

i got plenty of companions to choose from now so lemme rank them

1. Piper (got in a relationship with her, such a badass with either 10mm and a shotgun)
2. Macready (good with a sniper rifle, not so good in close combat, me having to help him out against ghouls lol)
3. Preston Garvey (loving his laser sniper rifle, together with piper and him we beat the deathclaw in concord in the beginning, on the rooftop of the museum)
4. Old Longfellow (he seems nice)
5. Dogmeat (such a iconic lovely dog, rip to the dog actor used for this character who recently passed away )

one difficult mission i find reunions, fort hagen, i mean the synths are always cornering and killing me like how are you supposed to fight all those thousands of synths

but there are other quests also for me still to do before continuing with main quest, but i do want that quest completed too, because i want to get to prydwen because i am doing brotherhood quests too, and having some good karma with them is never bad, also doing railroad quests

i got my sanctuary settlement up at 74% happiness, lots of turret defence, guard posts around every corner basically, enough food and water, beds, i got mama murphy to quit with her chem addiction (which would've likely killed her at some point)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-03-2023, 02:06 AM #1607

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Octopath Traveler II - I've got to be honest and say that I was uncertain at the very beginning of the Game, but to give it credit it just gets better and better as it goes along.

I've just picked Ochette's first chapter to do last night, who in fairness delivered a stronger first chapter than I had anticipated.

I'll do my rankings for the other characters (excluding Ochette for now because I've only just got her in the party) and tbh this list was really tight between the top 3 in particular as they all excel for me in totally different ways, but I'll give it a go anyway.

1. Throne
2. Teminos
3. Hikari
4. Castti
5. Osvald - Slow start to his story imo, but it definitely is coming into it's own as it's going along.
6. Partitio
7. Agnea

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 23-03-2023 at 02:07 AM.
Old 28-03-2023, 08:39 PM #1608

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Octopath Traveler II - I've got to be honest and say that I was uncertain at the very beginning of the Game, but to give it credit it just gets better and better as it goes along.

I've just picked Ochette's first chapter to do last night, who in fairness delivered a stronger first chapter than I had anticipated.

I'll do my rankings for the other characters (excluding Ochette for now because I've only just got her in the party) and tbh this list was really tight between the top 3 in particular as they all excel for me in totally different ways, but I'll give it a go anyway.

1. Throne
2. Teminos
3. Hikari
4. Castti
5. Osvald - Slow start to his story imo, but it definitely is coming into it's own as it's going along.
6. Partitio
7. Agnea
Update on my character rankings as I'm right near the end of the Game at this point.

1. Throne - Great personality that's interesting to follow, plus a consistently solid storyline gives her my favourite character mantle.
2. Teminos - Probably the funniest character in the party imo, plus his story is also quite solid in a more subtle kind of way.
3. Castti - Credit to Castti she's definitely surprised me with how good her story has been in the Game. I would argue that her chapter 3 may be the best chapter in the whole Game, but tbf her story has been consistently solid throughout.
4. Hikari - Hikari has the most grand scale feel story imo, personality wise he is not as good as Throne and Teminos imo, but he is still a very strong character imo and especially if you like more subtle personalities. And his story is one of the best in the Game imo, especially chapter 3.
5. Osvald - At the start of the Game Osvald was my least favourite character, but tbf as the Game has gone along and his story and personality have developed, I've actually grown to really like Osvald's character. It shows sometimes that being patient with certain characters can pay off.
6. Partitio - Partitio is a really fun character imo, especially if you like the Western genre. Personally his story is fun, but the reason why his lower down the list is I do have a preference for some of the stories above more.
7. Ochette - Ochette is a better character than I was expecting tbh. It's basically a Pokemon adventure with a bit of a somber last couple of chapters in her scenario.
8. Agnea - Okay now we hit the character where I start to have issues with, for the first couple of chapters I was patient with her character and story as I thought that she was gonna do an Ophelia or Alfyn from the first Game where her story would be a slow burn, but spoiler alert her story never really grows or as far as I'm aware doesn't connect to the main story of the Game. Plus her personality is just "nice" there's nothing else to the character imo. Tbf there is the odd segment in Agnea's chapters that are okay, but it's nowhere good enough compared to the flaws of her story imo.

Overall though the Game is fantastic despite Agnea's issues.

KRO!
Old 30-03-2023, 11:25 PM #1609

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I've just finished playing Spark The Electric Jester 2 on Steam.

It's only a small Indie Platformer Game that costs around Ł10 so naturally don't expect the Game to be too long.

I haven't played the other Spark Games so I can't compare the qualities of this Game to the other two.

However though, if you really enjoyed the Sonic Adventure Games then this Game will be right up your alley, it pays a great tribute to those specific Sonic Games, even to the point where certain levels look and feel similar to similar themed levels in the Sonic Adventure Games.

Tbh the only weakness I felt that the gameplay had was combat with the bosses could get a bit repetitive, but in fairness it's an Indie Game so I'm not expecting Resident Evil tier of quality when it comes to the combat.

Overall it gave off a strong Sonic feel, and tbh would've been a better Sonic Game than Sonic Frontiers imo.

KRO!
Old 05-04-2023, 04:28 AM #1610

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I've started Watch Dogs 2 yesterday, I have only done a handful of missions so far, so my review won't be the most in depth in the world.

I am probably one of about 5 people that actually liked the first Watch Dogs Game as it brought something a bit different to the table (that was also interesting to me) and I would say that so far this Game looks like it's doing the same interesting ideas, but with a more whacky and zany cast.

It looks like it's a Game that's going to be fun, even if it isn't the most realistic or gritty Game in the world, and tbh I kinda miss that in modern AAA Video Games.

KRO!
Old 07-04-2023, 01:26 PM #1611
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Fallout 4 still

am stuck with the Fort Hagen mission, am avoiding that one for now on, i first also need to resupply myself properly with enough fusion cell ammo against the synths, and i need plenty of missiles too for Kellogg considering that one got a **** load of health and xp

i sent Nick Valentine off to Far Harbor, at Longfellow's Cabin for the time being, more also because Longfellow needed some backup against the monsters tbh and i only need Nick when i am past fort hagen apparently to continue main storyline

am currently investigating through police stations terminals, being sent from east to south boston police stations now for something important maybe?

am avoiding super mutants like the plague too because their firepower is a little too much for me and those bloodhounds

Old 07-04-2023, 09:47 PM #1612
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

I need to start getting back into Disney Deadlight Valley.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:24 AM #1613

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I've started Watch Dogs 2 yesterday, I have only done a handful of missions so far, so my review won't be the most in depth in the world.

I am probably one of about 5 people that actually liked the first Watch Dogs Game as it brought something a bit different to the table (that was also interesting to me) and I would say that so far this Game looks like it's doing the same interesting ideas, but with a more whacky and zany cast.

It looks like it's a Game that's going to be fun, even if it isn't the most realistic or gritty Game in the world, and tbh I kinda miss that in modern AAA Video Games.
I've finally beat the Game.

It's definitely harder than the first Game imo, it did create some iconic levels from the difficulty curb though, in particular Alcatraz Island and the Boat mission towards the end of the Game were really fun to try and master.

And tbh whilst I did like Watch Dogs 1 & Aiden Pearce personally, I do think that Marcus and the other DeadSec members in Watch Dogs 2 are just a really fun unit to play around with and explore. The villain was really fun in a demented kinda way too.

I've heard that Watch Dogs: Legion is very experimental which has lead to controversy, but I am looking forward to playing it once I've come down from the Watch Dogs 2 high, if you didn't like Watch Dogs 1 because you found it to be a bit bland, then I recommend that you give Watch Dogs 2 a try as it's a lot more wild imo.

The only real flaws that I had with the Game were there needed to be more Operation Intels/side missions in the Game, especially compared to Mafia III which came out in the same year with a similar budget to Watch Dogs 2 and it had way more side content. And I personally would've liked the checkpoints to sometimes have been better placed when I was getting killed, like the mission where I'm having to go up to one of the enemy buildings on a Crane over and over again every time that I'm getting killed can be extremely annoying.

But tbf I suppose the flaws do add a charm to a Game rather than it feeling too mechanical in it's presentation.

KRO!
Old 18-05-2023, 04:41 AM #1614

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I've started playing Umineko: When They Cry - Questions Arc.

So far I'm feeling mixed on the Game.

Tbf I'm only a few Hours into Episode 1 (so it's really early impressions of a 60 hour Game) and so far I'd say that I'm liking the atmosphere of the Game, and some of the characters are interesting (in particular I am fascinated by George) because I have my own theories on that character that I like if it's the case.

My main issue I'm having with the Game so far is the pacing is horrendously slow, I get that it's a Visual Novel, but ffs I have never seen a Visual Novel take so long just to get the first big event to happen (in this Game's case it would be the first murder) at the moment it's basically a Family Drama with a faint/feint hint of Supernatural Horror/Fantasy going on.

I get that it's not gonna have the pacing of an Uncharted or Assassin's Creed Game (and I wouldn't want that for this Game) but a little bit faster paced would be nice.

On a shallow note (excluding Maria and Shannon tbf) the girls are very hot in this Game.

And don't worry I have checked, by UK law Jessica is of legal age, thank God.

Seriously though the Game has potential for me to like it, and I did like it's Cousin in Higurashi in the Anime world, so I'm holding out hope for this Game.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 18-05-2023 at 06:38 AM. Reason: I didn't personally feel comfortable with including Shannon in my sex joke.
Old 19-05-2023, 01:19 AM #1615

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I've started playing Umineko: When They Cry - Questions Arc.

So far I'm feeling mixed on the Game.

Tbf I'm only a few Hours into Episode 1 (so it's really early impressions of a 60 hour Game) and so far I'd say that I'm liking the atmosphere of the Game, and some of the characters are interesting (in particular I am fascinated by George) because I have my own theories on that character that I like if it's the case.

My main issue I'm having with the Game so far is the pacing is horrendously slow, I get that it's a Visual Novel, but ffs I have never seen a Visual Novel take so long just to get the first big event to happen (in this Game's case it would be the first murder) at the moment it's basically a Family Drama with a faint/feint hint of Supernatural Horror/Fantasy going on.

I get that it's not gonna have the pacing of an Uncharted or Assassin's Creed Game (and I wouldn't want that for this Game) but a little bit faster paced would be nice.

On a shallow note (excluding Maria and Shannon tbf) the girls are very hot in this Game.

And don't worry I have checked, by UK law Jessica is of legal age, thank God.

Seriously though the Game has potential for me to like it, and I did like it's Cousin in Higurashi in the Anime world, so I'm holding out hope for this Game.
10 Hours into the Game and I finally got to the first crime.

KRO!
Old 25-05-2023, 01:19 PM #1616
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

whew Bundesliga title won with Hamburger SV

105 million prize money here it comes

now having DFB Pokal final vs Bayern, and Europa League final vs Chelsea left of this first season
Old 25-05-2023, 01:24 PM #1617
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

in terms of Fallout 4

am stuck regarding Fort Hagen, too difficult for my liking in terms of the synths, they keep killing me because i'm not fast enough

i am a general now though, i got local leader perk, so am setting up supply lines between some of my settlements, having Sanctuary as my main base with most of my possible companions stored in there (Piper, Preston Garvey, MacReady, Codsworth, Dogmeat) i have Nick Valentine over at Longfellow's Cabin because i need Nick more for any Far Harbor related quests

i currently am travelling with Old Longfellow through the commonwealth, he's a good marksman with his shotgun

am doing side-quests for Railroad, Brotherhood, not really choosing a side for now but if i have to, i think i prefer more firepower of brotherhood
Old 28-05-2023, 04:05 AM #1618

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
10 Hours into the Game and I finally got to the first crime.
To update on Umineko.

I've got to episode 4, and while I do appreciate that the basic ideas and the characters are good, I do hate how I feel the Game is artificially dragging what is at it's core is a Murder Mystery out for so many hours.

And look I'm not saying that every Game has to be a fast paced Game like Doom or most Resident Evil titles, but I shouldn't feel like I'm facing padding or adding new characters just for the sake of adding new characters in the story, it's quite annoying when stories do this imo.

I think I'm going to play Spark The Electric Jester 3 over the next few days.

KRO!
Old 05-06-2023, 02:14 AM #1619

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I've completed Spark The Electric Jester 3.

I really enjoyed the second Game, but I've got to say that I think that the third Game might be even better.

There's more variety in the objectives of the levels, and I do think that the biggest improvement has definitely come in the combat, it was clunky in the second Game imo, but I felt like the boss fights were a lot more intense in the third Game.

And a compliment to both Spark Games that I think they may even surpass their inspiration (Sonic) on and that's how well written the story is, don't get me wrong it's not as well detailed as certain AAA Games out there, but I definitely feel like Spark brings more to the table in this area than most might think before playing the Game.

The only flaw I would say that I really had with the Game was on the final area, I won't spoil exactly what my issue was, but despite being one of the best designed levels in the Game, the developer did add an element to it that was more frustrating than fun in my view.

Overall though a very good Game, I really miss those early 00's Sonic Games, and Spark 2 & 3 really deliver on the nostalgia.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 05-06-2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old 09-06-2023, 01:50 PM #1620
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

F1 2021 again, continuing with my Benetton-Lamborghini career mode as Fisichella

Monaco, Azerbaijan i DNF'd, street circuits aren't my cup of tea

currently into Canada, am liking this same amount still as back with Grand Prix 3 game on PC

----------

am HUGELY looking forward to whenever star trek resurgence is available to buy in my nation for PS4, looking FAB-U-LOUS and everything i have been wishing for like 10 years now, multi dialogue telltale style star trek game + apparently also a new voice actor for Spock, whom gets great reviews too, great impersonation of Leonard Nimoy's that is

Old 10-06-2023, 12:07 PM #1621
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

i began with Canada quali's and race

my teammate Giuliano Alesi is one big pile of ****, he qualified in last place

i was on course for a fast time in Q2 until i got pushed of the track by Verstappen and i qualified in 16th

began the race, doing so well, getting into the points + fastest lap, around 9th 10th positions, i get pushed of the track by Vettel and then Verstappen while he lapped me, and i got put on 2 laps because i kept spinning, sooo hopeless case, currently at 21/35 so basically i just have to finish this one up tomorrow, but i already know it is pointless now, and again no points for me

so far street or half street circuits aren't my specialty at all, 2 DNF's (Monaco, Azerbaijan) 1 likely last place (Canada)

my wins are at normal tracks (Bahrain, Spain)

and once again some electrical issue with my car, 3th time in a row now, need to get that fixed of my car ahead for next race

but tbh, 52 points in my debut season ain't bad, currently 6th place, will likely drop after this current canada race but still not bad, my teammate however needs replacing

Old 13-06-2023, 04:02 PM #1622

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iragrubbs@gmail.com View Post
Oh, this is my favorite game.
Welcome to the Forum.

I've started playing Dragon Ball Fusions, and as someone that's never had anything to do with Dragon Ball before, I'm really enjoying the Game.

My pros & cons for the Game.

Pros:
1. I like the fact that it's an original story that I can get into, and not some rush job on an arc established in the Anime or Manga.

2. I like some of the characters that I've met so far.

3. I like the battle system for the most part.

Cons:
1. I don't think it's good Game design to gain experience for losing fights, it takes away the incentive of trying to win a fight to earn experience.

But having said that I believe that most players would enjoy this Game, as long as you keep your expectations reasonable and don't go around expecting it to be the next Persona or Final Fantasy.

KRO!
Old 19-06-2023, 09:42 PM #1623

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Welcome to the Forum.

I've started playing Dragon Ball Fusions, and as someone that's never had anything to do with Dragon Ball before, I'm really enjoying the Game.

My pros & cons for the Game.

Pros:
1. I like the fact that it's an original story that I can get into, and not some rush job on an arc established in the Anime or Manga.

2. I like some of the characters that I've met so far.

3. I like the battle system for the most part.

Cons:
1. I don't think it's good Game design to gain experience for losing fights, it takes away the incentive of trying to win a fight to earn experience.

But having said that I believe that most players would enjoy this Game, as long as you keep your expectations reasonable and don't go around expecting it to be the next Persona or Final Fantasy.
I've finally beat the Game.

I really enjoyed it, easily a 9/10 at least, maybe even a 9.5/10, as I've said before the only negative about the Game for me is the gaining experience when you lose fights component, but even that isn't game destroying imo.

KRO!
Old 21-06-2023, 04:30 AM #1624

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Over the past couple of days I've started playing an old Game Gear Game that I bought from the 3DS e-Shop (before it shut down) called Tails Adventure.

It's a spin-off Game in the Sonic franchise with a bigger emphasis on exploration rather than speed.

My opinion on the Game is overall a bit mixed, I like some of the terrain and enemies that you face in the Game, but the one thing that I can't stand is how unbalanced the difficulty can be on the Game.

What I mean is that I don't want to keep backtracking to find items that I need when I've already beat what has already been a really challenging level for me, it's just being challenging in an irritating way rather than a fun way.

I get tbf that it was a Game that came out in 1995 tbf, so it's probably dated in certain areas.

As I've already said, the Game does have it's good points, so if you're up for a Tails Game with an exploration theme, then give it a go, if you're in it for a more linear experience or solid Platforming, then probably avoid as it's Platforming can be annoying and a bit unfair tbh, and it does expect you to explore levels in-depth so it's not a straight forward get from A to B approach.

KRO!
Old 25-06-2023, 05:13 AM #1625

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Final Fantasy XVI - It's a well made Game tbf, time will tell on which way I swing with it personally though (and no it's nothing stupid like it's got Fantasy in it) like one review attacked the Game for, or because a Game based on Medieval Europe culture dares to not have black people in the Game, because that would be silly and encouraging badly written characters to be in the Game just to tick a box is not a good thing (especially considering the Game does fall into this box ticking trap in a different way) which I will get to further down the post.

First though here are my pro's for the Game.

Pro's:
1. I love the blended styles of Berserk, GOT, Dragon Age, and even sprinkles of Resident Evil jokes on top of the Final Fantasy tropes, for the most part they execute this blend really well (especially the GOT & Dragon Age stuff) so imo all is good on that front.

2. Cid

3. Benedikta

4. Strong boss fights

Cons:
Spoiler:

Killing off imo the two characters with the most charisma is not a move that I personally would've made, I at least would've had one of Cid or Benedikta get to the 5 year time jump period.

2. Jill is a very underwritten character imo, it strikes me as if the developers were forced to make Jill a party member to please the crowd that didn't like FF15's all-male party.

Don't get me wrong where I'm at currently she does get one period of the Game where the focus is on her (which is fine) but it is a brief period of the Game, and since then she's just gone back into her shell again.

And Clive is an okay lead, but he doesn't really hook me into the Game, his not that kind of character for me personally, but he is well written and well voice acted tbf to everyone involved in the development of the Game.

KRO!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
game or s, playing