Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 14-03-2023, 10:11 AM #1
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Default Big Brother Canada 11 Discussion 2023

Good cast so far!

I was gonna type out the ones I liked, but it ended up being:
Anika, Claudia, Dan, Jonathan, John Michael, Kuzie, Renee, Roberto, Santina, Shanaya, Ty, Vanessa, and Zach
So it's almost everyone

The house is gorgeous, I love the ... it's not really "baroque", but it's not far off wallpapers.

-------------

Interesting that both parts of the first HOH were puzzle tasks. They didn't mix it up by having strength or quiz.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2023, 10:22 AM #2

Where is this being shown ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2023, 10:27 AM #3
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

I'm watching it on the official site.

My antivirus (Norton) has an option to use a VPN and you can set the location, so my browser "thinks" I'm in Canada and it negates the region block.

There are free VPNs out there, and I think Norton has a free trial. There are also free websites which run proxies, so google something like "Canada VPN proxy" and you type the website into the address bar within that site, if that makes sense

Oh, STAFF!! Does my IP show me as being in Canada?

Old 14-03-2023, 11:24 AM #4

Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-03-2023, 12:04 PM #5
Rule #1: Never Be #2

VideoBrother has the eps..

Unsurprisingly a weak female QUIT after only hours of being in the game..

I understand the "digital dailies" that were supposed to compensate for the live feeds being binned are FLOPPING BADLY.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-03-2023, 10:48 AM #6

I actually know one of the cast so hoping she does well - fingers crossed. Zach is such a mess
Mandie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-03-2023, 11:43 AM #7
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

I liked John Michael but he was an obvious "first boot", he had Early Evictee written all over him

I hope Hope or Jonathan C don't last much longer, they're a bit useless and boring.

ProSniper, there haven't been any "Blind Bastard" comps yet!

Old 24-03-2023, 05:45 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
ProSniper, there haven't been any "Blind Bastard" comps yet!
Oli, you know fine well that's only because they're not required YET. There's enough fodder in front of their pet-freak favs for them to toss away before the "must save" nonsense starts happening. The freaks who demanded a RIGGED charity win for horrible Hale have found a new "queen" to root for in "Kuzie"(another weak bullshiiter calling herself "queen" and "big daddy". RIDICULOUS) and they're also rooting for Daniel(another "queen" in male form) so watch out for either or both of that pair being conveniently saved if/when the time comes..
Old 30-03-2023, 05:01 PM #9

ANOTHER weak female QUITS the game. And the "digital dailies"(which ridiculously aren't even daily..) have been "paused" altogether for some unknown reason/s. All the while Cox is blindly ignoring the PATHETICNESS of the show and is DESPERATELY trying to HYPE the trash up..

All this crumbling while pet-freak "Kuzie" is laughably strutting around the house bragging about making a "big bold move" by taking out the big bad "bully". What is being conveniently swept under the rug is that this move was only made possible after another weak player decided to QUIT the game. Her initial noms were 2 weak female tiddlers..and one of them was so weak she QUIT the rotten game. Of course "Queen Kuzie's" sickening stans are naturally IGNORING these damning facts and are DESPERATELY trying to portray her HOH week as being "iconic". EMBARRASSING. But nothing better should be expected from such clowns. These are the same types who were branding hideous Hale "iconic" for doing NOTHING but play a PATHETIC "victim" all game long and be granted an obscene CHARITY win off the back of it.
Old 01-04-2023, 04:16 PM #10
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

This week has been a fricken mess

Zach walking over Hope not being punished properly was ridiculous.

This is pretty shallow but Ty's stupid beard is just annoying to look at it looks like he's got a black covid mask tucked under his chin or something, shave it off bro.

Old 01-04-2023, 08:10 PM #11

It was more out of anger&frustration due to being played by a clown. He fell for Hope's bull of being "disinterested" about winning and always "wanting to leave". Hope's pathetic role is obviously to bow down and help "queen kuzie" succeed in another tedious pro-black/BLM "mission". It's good that Zach didn't give that group of freaks the satisfaction of being all smug on eviction night as they voted him out. When any control/power is gained in underhand manner, removing yourself from the game is the only move you have left to undermine it.

Next week is "whodunit week" with "anonymous" HOH(basically an old trusty blind bastard comp that affords the golden op to hand-pick winner. So we can already state with certainty that all the pet-freaks are coasting by another week) a "whodunit/anonymous" "twist" that lasts mere mins/hrs once the actual HOH "confides in someone"..and that person then "confides in someone"..and so on.. PATHETIC.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:08 AM #12

With the POV being another highly convenient blind bastard..I afforded myself no more than 2 guesses as to which muppet "won it". How do you think I got on, Olie? No prizes dished out to anyone being able to match my achievement.
Old 15-04-2023, 09:36 AM #13
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
With the POV being another highly convenient blind bastard..I afforded myself no more than 2 guesses as to which muppet "won it". How do you think I got on, Olie? No prizes dished out to anyone being able to match my achievement.
To be fair, Daniel wasn't in Santina's crosshairs, there was no way she'd have put him up if someone else got the Veto and took one of the Noms down. So I see no reason to assume the producers artificially gave him the win to keep him safe.

It's a shame Jonathan has gone, there are no more attractive guys left in the house

I like the way Kuzie sounds like she's randomly putting on a fake British accent with the way she pronounces some words.

Old 15-04-2023, 05:25 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
To be fair, Daniel wasn't in Santina's crosshairs, there was no way she'd have put him up if someone else got the Veto and took one of the Noms down. So I see no reason to assume the producers artificially gave him the win to keep him safe.

It's a shame Jonathan has gone, there are no more attractive guys left in the house

I like the way Kuzie sounds like she's randomly putting on a fake British accent with the way she pronounces some words.
Come on, Oli, think bigger than only being "direct target". Away from that, this absurd win did 2 things for him. 1) Helped begin "building his resume". 2) Afforded him the chance of getting in the graces of Ty by using his rigged win to "save him". Ty then conveniently wins HOH(a comp that was tailor made for him, which he admitted himself) and then the convenience of a LUDICROUS twist "forces his hand" to put boring meathead Jonathan OTB, where the POC pretend to "agonize" over what to do, before ultimately yet again choosing to follow an agenda that's now become the norm. And to finish off the RIDICULOUS week, they end with pet-freak Kuzie conveniently "winning" another laughable HOH comp. She faced off against 3 opponents, 2 that proved sharper than her but conveniently burned themselves..

Also, think about the fact they hadn't been showing live HOH winner for weeks, and then all of a sudden, the 1 they do decide to show ends with a pet-freak "fan fav" Kuzie win? What are the ****ing odds? I'm all for accepting the odd 'coincidence'.. but this same rotten, predictable shyte happened with toxic Taylor Hale. No live HOH winner being revealed week after week after week...and then a live HOH reveal finally comes about.. "Congratulations Taylor". PATHETIC.

And whatever this "game changer" is they have coming up during this "fatal feast" bullshyte, you can be sure this is all designed specifically to a) shape the game further in the favour of their #1 pet-freak. b) take some/all heat off her decisions as HOH. PATHETIC. But of course all of it should simply be accepted as more highly convenient "coincidences"..
Old 19-04-2023, 12:18 AM #15

So there we have it. Just as predicted, the "fatal feast" trash turns out to be "fatal FLOP". An exercise of allowing their #1 pet-freak to be a cowardly HOH that gets rid of the one she wanted rid of, without actually having to do the deed of placing her OTB herself. PATHETIC. What did this result in? Santina now feeling betrayed by hopeless Hope, given he had the op of saving her during the blatantly rigged "chain of safety" nonsense(a "twist" that the housemates laughably KNEW was coming up as they were seen discussing what the best way to "game it" was. RIDICULOUS.) and Santina now not only "thinks" Kuzie will win, she "wants" her to win. Just like meathead Jonathan and the rest of the pandering clueless clown muppets who've gone before her.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:36 AM #16
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So there we have it. Just as predicted, the "fatal feast" trash turns out to be "fatal FLOP". An exercise of allowing their #1 pet-freak to be a cowardly HOH that gets rid of the one she wanted rid of, without actually having to do the deed of placing her OTB herself. PATHETIC. What did this result in? Santina now feeling betrayed by hopeless Hope, given he had the op of saving her during the blatantly rigged "chain of safety" nonsense(a "twist" that the housemates laughably KNEW was coming up as they were seen discussing what the best way to "game it" was. RIDICULOUS.) and Santina now not only "thinks" Kuzie will win, she "wants" her to win. Just like meathead Jonathan and the rest of the pandering clueless clown muppets who've gone before her.
Without Live Feed it'll be just as scripted as the UK series was on Ch5.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-04-2023, 02:16 PM #17

It's not scripted the way some parts of CBB on Ch5 was. This is just highly manipulated in favour of specific player/s. This unfortunately makes the course utterly PREDICTABLE. Take this feasty FLOP for example, with 3 players left in eviction danger after being left out the rehashed safety chain garbage, 1 of them had the chance of removing themselves from danger by winning the h2h comp. Now, what would be more exciting/interesting visual? Option A) having ALL 3 players compete side-by-side(at the same damn time) and seeing which 1 actually saves themselves? Option B) having them all compete "individually"(in the style of a blind bastard) and relying on the word of PATHETIC production and their highly questionable "finishing times"?? Only a complete fool would ever think that option B is the call here. BUT, the reason option B is ultimtaely chosen over option A is because option A can't guarantee the wanted outcome the way option B does. DESPERATE.
Old 22-04-2023, 10:17 PM #18
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

(I only watch on Fridays or Saturdays so I can see the whole week's at once)

Glad Hope is gone, he was just too annoying. Ty needs to lose the beard though, it doesn't look good on him. Glad Renee finally has a win, hopefully fking Daniel C will be sent home...

Old 23-04-2023, 07:13 AM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's not scripted the way some parts of CBB on Ch5 was. This is just highly manipulated in favour of specific player/s. This unfortunately makes the course utterly PREDICTABLE. Take this feasty FLOP for example, with 3 players left in eviction danger after being left out the rehashed safety chain garbage, 1 of them had the chance of removing themselves from danger by winning the h2h comp. Now, what would be more exciting/interesting visual? Option A) having ALL 3 players compete side-by-side(at the same damn time) and seeing which 1 actually saves themselves? Option B) having them all compete "individually"(in the style of a blind bastard) and relying on the word of PATHETIC production and their highly questionable "finishing times"?? Only a complete fool would ever think that option B is the call here. BUT, the reason option B is ultimtaely chosen over option A is because option A can't guarantee the wanted outcome the way option B does. DESPERATE.
You make a very good point.

I've always found the timed comps to be suspicious on Big Brother USA/Canada, it is open to rigging.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-04-2023, 03:43 AM #20

Another laughable week inside the "manor". We had another nicely convenient blind bastard POV comp(introduced by the first clown as "here's how this "thrilling" 1-at-a-time competition works". PATHETIC. There's absolutely nothing "thrilling" about watching any "1-at-a-time" comp and waiting on production's lies on "official times". They of course did their usual best of making it sound like it was tightly contested "photo finish", claiming Desperate Dan only lost out to twatbag Ty by "4 seconds". PATHETIC. The only interesting thing here was the fact they didn't pretend pet-freak Kuzie won it. Were they angry with her entitled ass for being greedy and taking cash prize off them? Either way, with all the doormats who were fully indulging her and her "Queen" BS nonsense safely locked away in jury(minus Ty), production would've been well aware that unless they rigged every single comp for the remainder, her chances of making f-2 were close to zero. Of course they now have a new steam train to guide.. and it's called Ty. The grade a clown who was apparently inches from QUITTING the game. What happened in that DR during that time??? Did production promise him progression over the fact they couldn't possibly afford another walk-off?? The more we see these blind bastard comps, alongside those clearly tailor made for him(anything physical against such a WEAK field) it's looking like that is exactly what's going on. As SAD and DESPERATE as that is, it's no sadder than the clown kuzie fans who are now getting behind his win as their preferred outcome. EMBARRASSING. They were calling him all sorts of names from the get-go, arrogant, condescending, pro gaslighter, control freak etc.. but now because their rotten "Queen" has been turfed out, they've done a giant U-turn on him and are now looking for all the good in him. PATHETIC. This isn't due to his unwavering loyalty towards their "Queen"(as that has always existed) but merely due to the fact their "Queen" is no longer in the running. And now that their classless, spiteful and BITTER "Queen" has made it known that she wants Ty to win, her bizarre group of freaky followers are even more inclined to buy into his ludicrous win. Truly PATHETIC.

And just when you think this show can't possibly get any more absurd, 1 member of a 3-strong alliance "wins" power during critical DE week, has a way of GUARANTEEING all 3 remain intact heading into f-5..... and yet after the eviction happens they're now only 2-strong. Woefully WEAK, ridiculously RIGGED or simply SCRIPTED.. hopefully this type of utterly WEAK, SENSELESS STUPIDITY brings this rotten show to an end.
Old 05-05-2023, 09:31 PM #21
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Disappointed that Renee is gone. I didn't exactly see her as a winner, but I liked her the most out of the remaining.

Though swapping the Jury House for the current house would be the most preferable outcome tbh

At this point I think Ty may as well win - he had basically zero gameplan social strategy until the F5, he just won his way to the end and didn't bother with anyone particular still hate the sight of his beard and think he should shave it, or at least thin it out.

Old 06-05-2023, 09:50 AM #22

BOTH houses are a joke. Full of idiotic clowns/Z-list players. None of them deserve any title of winner. The fact the front-runner is a man who threatened production with QUITTING like a giant ****in jelly baby.. but is now being handed easy progression by them(I see he won YET ANOTHER blind bastard comp the other day) tells you everything you need to know about this ridiculously dreadful season. At least the POC will be getting their way again with another "winner"(as "CC" has as much chance of getting the votes as "KING Charles" has of having the entire UK "pledge allegiance" to this "royal" nonsense.) This will at least keep the woke freaks quiet for a while.
Old 11-05-2023, 03:24 PM #23

Another convenient result in another blind bastard POV. Twatbag Ty loses 1 for the 1st time in donkeys(conveniently after being HOH and in no danger of being voted out) and so where does this 1 land,, surely not in the hands of his awkward little gf??? Of course it does. Clueless Claudia tells us she's "played in a couple of escape rooms before.. but has never escaped them." Luckily for her, in this particular "escape room" you don't even have to escape. You can go for a sleep on 1 of the beds for 3/4 of an hour, wake up and use a tiny little cup to fill water tank(while your competitors are using giant gas containers to fill it in fraction of the time) etc.. and this will still be the magical result..

PATHETIC.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
11, 2023, big brother, canada, discussion