Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 04-04-2008, 01:52 PM #551

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by tooperfect
Quote:
Originally posted by Spike
Quote:
Quote:
I said the first night I saw it on the news the parent killed her I could tell by the way they were speaking to the press. I still think they have killed her if someone had of taken her she would of been found by now dead or alive.
It's people like you throwing these allegations around that really make me mad. The police found blood in the car and people claim that Kate and Gerry hid her after they reported her missing....sorry but that hardly seems likely when the apartment was surrounded by press 24hrs a day and their wasn't a second for about 3 months that they weren't being hounded by the press I hardly think that is was likely they could just bundle her up in the boot of a car without getting noticed.

Also you say they would have founf the body if she was taken...why does this make any difference if she was killed by her parents why wouldn't they have found the body if they had killed her?

The bottem line is that before you go around saying they have killed her you should bother thinking a little more.
and its people like you who make me mad. Sticking up for those parents if they didn't kill her its still their fault why she was taken and I want to know why social services haven't taken the other kids off them they should be in prison for leaving their own kids on their own at night in a foreign country. They are a disgrace! What ever happened to Madeline its their fault
Trust me if you had ever been to Pria De Luz in Portugal (as I have) you would be more sympathetic. Kaye and Gerry wouldn't have thought twice about leaving them there because it is such a friendly place where you would never expect this to happen. And social services agree with me or they would have taken the other children of them.
So because its a friendly place its fine to leave children who don't know the area or country alone thats just a pathetic comment. It doesn't matter where they left the children the fact is they did and its wrong and because they did something happened to Madeline, I don't think it was such a friendly place.

What you have said is really stupid. They are a disgrace for leaving their kids anywhere while they go out enjoying themselves and your a disgrace for trying to defend them.
Spike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:58 PM #552
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

There is still the forensics which is quite damming

Bodily fluid and too much for passive transference, thee is also the missing time when they could have had ample time to hide a body before reporting her missing. Remember for a while they had their own private key to the church. Kate's bible was open at a very interesting passage which made the PJ suspicious.

Who is more believable, the proper police authorities to two people who are officially suspected of having a hand in her disappearance .

Go back and check the crime statistics 4 out of 5 cases, a close relative is involved. Is that not what happened with Shannon Matthews?
Sticks is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:03 PM #553
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Also

There were 40 questions they would not answer

I wonder why

No smoke without fire
Old 04-04-2008, 02:07 PM #554

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I said the first night I saw it on the news the parent killed her I could tell by the way they were speaking to the press. I still think they have killed her if someone had of taken her she would of been found by now dead or alive.
It's people like you throwing these allegations around that really make me mad. The police found blood in the car and people claim that Kate and Gerry hid her after they reported her missing....sorry but that hardly seems likely when the apartment was surrounded by press 24hrs a day and their wasn't a second for about 3 months that they weren't being hounded by the press I hardly think that is was likely they could just bundle her up in the boot of a car without getting noticed.

Also you say they would have founf the body if she was taken...why does this make any difference if she was killed by her parents why wouldn't they have found the body if they had killed her?

The bottem line is that before you go around saying they have killed her you should bother thinking a little more.
and its people like you who make me mad. Sticking up for those parents if they didn't kill her its still their fault why she was taken and I want to know why social services haven't taken the other kids off them they should be in prison for leaving their own kids on their own at night in a foreign country. They are a disgrace! What ever happened to Madeline its their fault
Trust me if you had ever been to Pria De Luz in Portugal (as I have) you would be more sympathetic. Kaye and Gerry wouldn't have thought twice about leaving them there because it is such a friendly place where you would never expect this to happen. And social services agree with me or they would have taken the other children of them.
So because its a friendly place its fine to leave children who don't know the area or country alone thats just a pathetic comment. It doesn't matter where they left the children the fact is they did and its wrong and because they did something happened to Madeline, I don't think it was such a friendly place.

What you have said is really stupid. They are a disgrace for leaving their kids anywhere while they go out enjoying themselves and your a disgrace for trying to defend them.
Just to let you know you could be sued for slander for some of the things you have said in this thread so I think you are the disgrace
Hugo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:12 PM #555

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just to let you know you could be sued for slander for some of the things you have said in this thread so I think you are the disgrace
I don't really care. They should be in prison and I really can't understand why people want to defend them because its all their fault
Old 04-04-2008, 02:16 PM #556
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Sued for slander? By whom?

I agree with Spike. The only scenario that makes sense it that one or both of her parents had a hand in her death. It may have been an accident but it's the only thing that's believable.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:16 PM #557

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't really care. They should be in prison and I really can't understand why people want to defend them because its all their fault
Again with the slander!
Old 04-04-2008, 02:21 PM #558

Favourites:

Favourites:

I really don't understand why you are still defending the parents, killed her or not its their fault she is dead for leaving her. Do you think that it was right for them to leave the children alone at night in a foreign country?
Old 04-04-2008, 02:34 PM #559
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Technically if it is typed, it is Libel

Slander is when it is spoken
Old 04-04-2008, 02:44 PM #560
ylvis♥

Favourites:

ylvis♥

Favourites:

Some of you here are saying things matter-of-factly. Thing is, we don't know what happened and it's not right to assume things, but it's even worse when people say 'It's the parents fault'. Where is your evidence to back up your claim which you say as if it's true?
Sarah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:49 PM #561

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by mrs_rko
Some of you here are saying things matter-of-factly. Thing is, we don't know what happened and it's not right to assume things, but it's even worse when people say 'It's the parents fault'. Where is your evidence to back up your claim which you say as if it's true?
Its the parents fault because if they hadn't of left her alone she wouldn't have been taken, if that is what really happened.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:00 PM #562

Lets forget for the moment that Madeline is missing. The simple fact is that it was neglect on behalf of the parents. Remember Madeline was the eldest of the children left. Lets say the youngest had woke up, put something in their mouth and started choking. Would Madeline know what to do? No. Neglect.

If that is liable, sue me.
Dr43%er is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:05 PM #563
ylvis♥

Favourites:

ylvis♥

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Its the parents fault because if they hadn't of left her alone she wouldn't have been taken, if that is what really happened.
I'm on about how you say they killed her. You don't know that for sure but you are saying that as it's the truth.
Sarah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:06 PM #564

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm on about how you say they killed her. You don't know that for sure but you are saying that as it's the truth.
Maybe they didn't but there is a lot of evidence to say they did, I am sure they killed her I would be surprised if they hadn't
Old 04-04-2008, 03:09 PM #565

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr43%er
Lets forget for the moment that Madeline is missing. The simple fact is that it was neglect on behalf of the parents. Remember Madeline was the eldest of the children left. Lets say the youngest had woke up, put something in their mouth and started choking. Would Madeline know what to do? No. Neglect.

Exactly. Its neglect they are bad parents anything could have happened to any of the children and they wouldn't of known. Every night on the holidays they left the children in the apartment, if they were going to leave the children in the apartment why bother taking them on holiday.

Thats why I cant understand people defending them, they are bad parents who should have the other children taken off them.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:49 PM #566

I agree with Spike, Doc and G, take out the equation that Maddie is missing.

They left 3 kids alone! They werent in the garden they were in a restaurant. I find it a complete and utter outrage that they left 3 very very young kids unattended.

Ask yourselves this.... if you lived next door to a pub would you leave kids alone and go for a drink?
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:47 PM #567

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):

I think its shocking how they still have the other kids after everything that has happened.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:56 PM #568

Quote:
Originally posted by ~kizwiz~

They left 3 kids alone! They werent in the garden they were in a restaurant. I find it a complete and utter outrage that they left 3 very very young kids unattended.

Ask yourselves this.... if you lived next door to a pub would you leave kids alone and go for a drink?
UK? No way in hell. Algrave? Possibly...
Old 04-04-2008, 04:57 PM #569

Quote:
Quote:

Exactly. Its neglect they are bad parents anything could have happened to any of the children and they wouldn't of known. Every night on the holidays they left the children in the apartment, if they were going to leave the children in the apartment why bother taking them on holiday.

Thats why I cant understand people defending them, they are bad parents who should have the other children taken off them.
I thought you said they killed her but now your saying they shouldn't have left her...
Old 04-04-2008, 04:57 PM #570
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ~kizwiz~

UK? No way in hell. Algrave? Possibly...
Let's hope your kids speak the language.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:00 PM #571

I wouldn't leave my kids unatteneded especially in another country where i would be even more protective.
Xander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 05:06 PM #572

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I thought you said they killed her but now your saying they shouldn't have left her...
I'm saying if they didn't kill her its still their fault she is dead because they left her
Old 04-04-2008, 05:11 PM #573

I cant understand why they havent been halled up for neglect
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 05:14 PM #574
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by tooperfectI thought you said they killed her but now your saying they shouldn't have left her...
Either way there's blood on their hands.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:28 PM #575

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
I wouldn't leave my kids unatteneded especially in another country where i would be even more protective.
The thing is, they were on a package holiday in Portugal meaning a lot of Brits and Germans would be there so essentially it would just be similar to the UK anyway. It makes me wonder whether they left their homes in the UK to go to the pub for a bit.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussion, important, leads, madeleine, madeline, mcann, mccann, news, police