Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 05-01-2024, 09:49 PM #51

God…Brian was a fumbling mess tonight…he didn’t do himself any favours.
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 11:40 PM #52
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
God…Brian was a fumbling mess tonight…he didn’t do himself any favours.
At least he took attention away from Zack and Anthony.

"The power of one, the power of two, the power of many."

The Acolyte, the world's greatest chant of all time.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 05-01-2024 at 11:41 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 12:47 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
At least he took attention away from Zack and Anthony.
I'm dying at this comment , Brian isn't cut out for The Traitors i don't think . He's a bag of nerves .
Old 06-01-2024, 08:23 AM #54
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…poor Brian, he really struggled from being voted the most ‘sheep’, didn’t he…it’s so evil the way they left us not knowing….will Ash be there for the murder or not…a bit awkward if she’s stayed and her fellow traitors voted her to go….ooooops….
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 10:33 AM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…poor Brian, he really struggled from being voted the most ‘sheep’, didn’t he…it’s so evil the way they left us not knowing….will Ash be there for the murder or not…a bit awkward if she’s stayed and her fellow traitors voted her to go….ooooops….
Would be brilliant if Ash stays ,then she can confront Paul & Harry after they stabbed her in the back, and I bet you anything they'll be trying to worm their way back into her good books.

The best outcome is Ash staying & Brian going instead. Brian is too panicky and nervous. He's in the wrong game.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:35 PM #56
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I'm dying at this comment , Brian isn't cut out for The Traitors i don't think . He's a bag of nerves .
I would agree with you on that.

I think from his perspective, playing the Meryl role from last year might've suited him better.

Old 06-01-2024, 10:08 PM #57
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Just finished catching up and what a start

I must say though, I felt really bad for Brian during that massive bout of anxiety he had at the round table. It was not a good look at all for the people laughing at him and pulling faces, even if you think he’s a traitor, he’s a person who is clearly showing a great deal of anxiety in a tense situation
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 11:09 PM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I would agree with you on that.

I think from his perspective, playing the Meryl role from last year might've suited him better.
Yeah Meryl was such a sheep , even after the show they admitted Hannah could tell her what to do ,and she'd just go along with it . I think Brian took it too personally when he got labelled a follower/ sheep ....and instead of staying calm ,he had a spectacular meltdown , can you imagine if he actually got picked as a traitor, he'd probably be crying and shaking like Wilf from last year.
Old 07-01-2024, 08:12 AM #59
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…yeah, Babsy…poor Brian…he was really struggling after getting the most ‘sheep’ votes …I mean, that pack mentality is part of the game, though…and one that isn’t that pleasant but it’s an essential for the round table process to target players…otherwise the votes would be too fragmented each time…and it’s obviously essential for the traitors to try to manipulate suspicions to keep themselves safe and remove threats etc….it must be hard though so early in the game when they still don’t know each other well …to be voted things like most ‘sheep like’ because that’s more something that it would take time to see in someone’s personality and we’re only a few episodes in…I mean, I hadn’t noticed it in Brian particularly….its a strange one really because is it the thought of being voted out or is it more the method and being that person who feels ‘targeted’ at the round table…?…because it isn’t subtle, it’s harsh and cruel ….that ‘pack’ is right there facing you….anyway, just musing, it’s not good to see anyone struggle like that….

….ive just realised…/…dumb me…that it’s only on 3 days a week every week and i5 wasn’t just last week because the start date was a Wednesday…oh my Lord, we can’t survive these cliffhangers every week…we’ll need a therapy group…
Old 10-01-2024, 07:02 PM #60
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Old 10-01-2024, 08:22 PM #61
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…poor Ash….it wasnt just being one of focuses at the round table but being targeted by two of the Traitors as well that caused her emotions, I think…it’ll be interesting to see which of the dungeon dwellers are saved by the group…
Old 10-01-2024, 08:40 PM #62
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…oh, so what will happen if
Spoiler:

Meg…
…is voted out at the round table…
Spoiler:

only 2 Traitors will be left then and neither can be murdered by other traitors…

Last edited by Ammi; 10-01-2024 at 08:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2024, 08:55 PM #63
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I think
Spoiler:

Ash
is a goner
Old 10-01-2024, 09:01 PM #64
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…you were right, Vanessa….but aghhhhhhh…
Spoiler:

…why did they not show Ash tell the round table tonight…and we could have had the murder as well because we know it’s Meg….
…that isn’t a well thought out cliffhanger is it….
Old 10-01-2024, 09:23 PM #65
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Is she going to say that she's a faithful?
Old 10-01-2024, 09:32 PM #66
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…that would be so funny…Ash and Claudia doing a back and forth thing of ‘yes you are a Traitor’…’no, I’m not silly, I’m faithful’….
Old 10-01-2024, 09:35 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
…you were right, Vanessa….but aghhhhhhh…
Spoiler:

…why did they not show Ash tell the round table tonight…and we could have had the murder as well because we know it’s Meg….
…that isn’t a well thought out cliffhanger is it….
That cliffhanger was dumb as hell and makes no sense , why they cut it there .... when we already know the answer , unless there's another twist or something serious happened.

Spoiler:

Is Ash going to throw Paul & Harry under the bus before she leaves , i'm here for it... she should do what Kieran did last year lol . She has really badly screwed up her game plan, i knew it would backfire putting herself in the dungeon . Even in the voting , why did she waste her vote on Evie .

She can see how backstabbing and dirty both Paul & Harry are , they're snakes and they have zero loyalties towards her, so why didn't she vote for Paul and shift the blame back onto him to save her own skin.... if traitors are going to betray eachother , then she should have put her thinking cap on .

She made the mistake of still trying to stick by them... like a foolish gullible act . And it's cost her big time. Miles was in the middle and has just gone along with voting for her, as he's scared.

No surprises with Brian being a goner either. He shot himself in the foot and was too weak a player ... despite being a faithful.

I really can't stand how cocky and sure of himself Paul is , i find him really unlikable. If he wins then it will honestly leave a bad taste on this series . I know it's a game and all . But he's just awful, and so is his little side kick Harry. If Miles gets nervous ... watch them both throw him to the wolves next. Paul & Harry think they're going to get to the end and win , i would love their smirks to be wiped off their faces.

Paul needs to learn to be more humble, he takes too much pleasure and joy out of being a manipulative sleaze bag . And his little crocodile tears around the table was so forced . I can't believe they're falling for his act.

Jaz & Zak seem to be the only ones who are smart enough to go against the herd mentality, they're onto Paul . But i guess they will have to be careful not to put suspicion onto themselves. Otherwise we will get another Maddy moment like last year

Last edited by GoldHeart; 10-01-2024 at 09:37 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2024, 10:10 PM #68

Perhaps she says more than she should….and stitches another traitor up with a subtle dig…
Old 11-01-2024, 01:15 AM #69
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah Meryl was such a sheep , even after the show they admitted Hannah could tell her what to do ,and she'd just go along with it . I think Brian took it too personally when he got labelled a follower/ sheep ....and instead of staying calm ,he had a spectacular meltdown , can you imagine if he actually got picked as a traitor, he'd probably be crying and shaking like Wilf from last year.
Wil was a smarter player at the game than Brian imo.

He knew how to throw suspicion away from himself with most of the contestants, Brian is admittedly what you've described though, he would've folded almost immediately would be my guess.

After last night's episode, I'm going to guess that Zack will be the next contestant to be banished, and Jaz is definitely putting himself in the firing line for a possible murder, as I think Paul will be impulsive enough to pull the trigger.

Old 11-01-2024, 07:06 AM #70
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
That cliffhanger was dumb as hell and makes no sense , why they cut it there .... when we already know the answer , unless there's another twist or something serious happened.

Spoiler:

Is Ash going to throw Paul & Harry under the bus before she leaves , i'm here for it... she should do what Kieran did last year lol . She has really badly screwed up her game plan, i knew it would backfire putting herself in the dungeon . Even in the voting , why did she waste her vote on Evie .

She can see how backstabbing and dirty both Paul & Harry are , they're snakes and they have zero loyalties towards her, so why didn't she vote for Paul and shift the blame back onto him to save her own skin.... if traitors are going to betray eachother , then she should have put her thinking cap on .

She made the mistake of still trying to stick by them... like a foolish gullible act . And it's cost her big time. Miles was in the middle and has just gone along with voting for her, as he's scared.

No surprises with Brian being a goner either. He shot himself in the foot and was too weak a player ... despite being a faithful.

I really can't stand how cocky and sure of himself Paul is , i find him really unlikable. If he wins then it will honestly leave a bad taste on this series . I know it's a game and all . But he's just awful, and so is his little side kick Harry. If Miles gets nervous ... watch them both throw him to the wolves next. Paul & Harry think they're going to get to the end and win , i would love their smirks to be wiped off their faces.

Paul needs to learn to be more humble, he takes too much pleasure and joy out of being a manipulative sleaze bag . And his little crocodile tears around the table was so forced . I can't believe they're falling for his act.

Jaz & Zak seem to be the only ones who are smart enough to go against the herd mentality, they're onto Paul . But i guess they will have to be careful not to put suspicion onto themselves. Otherwise we will get another Maddy moment like last year
…I couldn’t understand why Ash wasn’t implicating either of them and throwing suspicions in their direction because that’s all she could do for them targeting her and turning in her etc…when the others know that she was indeed a traitor, they are going to assume that she’d nod to her fellow traitors so she’s now ensured that Evie will become a victim of the round table…that’s very harsh and I just can’t fathom why she would do that to Evie…it’s all getting very ruthless very quickly, isn’t it…Paul I think is going to be safe for a while now …on a side note, I assume another Traitor will be chosen to replace Ash …I wonder who the other 3 will choose…?…I do hope it’ll be another female for balance….
Old 11-01-2024, 08:41 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
…I couldn’t understand why Ash wasn’t implicating either of them and throwing suspicions in their direction because that’s all she could do for them targeting her and turning in her etc…when the others know that she was indeed a traitor, they are going to assume that she’d nod to her fellow traitors so she’s now ensured that Evie will become a victim of the round table…that’s very harsh and I just can’t fathom why she would do that to Evie…it’s all getting very ruthless very quickly, isn’t it…Paul I think is going to be safe for a while now …on a side note, I assume another Traitor will be chosen to replace Ash …I wonder who the other 3 will choose…?…I do hope it’ll be another female for balance….
Imagine if Evie became a traitor now , unlikely but would be funny.

I'm so disappointed in how Ash has played the game, she talked about fighting back .....but she basically rolled over and became defeated . If I was stabbed in the back by 2 fellow Traitors.... I'd be throwing every suspicion onto them ,and go out with a bang ....I would throw little hints out there aswell , and like you say when she gets banished then it will make the other players question them.

Ash has basically helped Paul & Harry go further in the game,which they DON'T deserve . I didn't like how sure of himself Paul was. I really don't want him or Harry to win .
Old 11-01-2024, 08:45 AM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Wil was a smarter player at the game than Brian imo.

He knew how to throw suspicion away from himself with most of the contestants, Brian is admittedly what you've described though, he would've folded almost immediately would be my guess.

After last night's episode, I'm going to guess that Zack will be the next contestant to be banished, and Jaz is definitely putting himself in the firing line for a possible murder, as I think Paul will be impulsive enough to pull the trigger.
I went from finding Zack annoying to actually wanting him to stay now , and Jaz is more outspoken now and he needs to stay aswell.

Paul would be pretty thick if he murders Jaz now , Jaz made it clear he had his suspicions about Paul . That would be Paul over playing his hand imo...and it's already bad enough he succeeded in his dungeon double bluff .
Old 11-01-2024, 09:15 AM #73
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

I'm so disappointed in how Ash has played the game, she talked about fighting back .....but she basically rolled over and became defeated . If I was stabbed in the back by 2 fellow Traitors.... I'd be throwing every suspicion onto them ,and go out with a bang ....I would throw little hints out there aswell , and like you say when she gets banished then it will make the other players question them.

Ash has basically helped Paul & Harry go further in the game,which they DON'T deserve . I didn't like how sure of himself Paul was. I really don't want him or Harry to win .
…yeah, I was almost screaming at the TV for Ash to also play that same game that they were playing….I mean, that’s what we hope from a traitor, isn’t it…it wasn’t going to save her but it was then about helping the faithfuls in their search for the traitors…
Old 11-01-2024, 11:12 AM #74

Quote:

Ash was just plain stupid getting talked in to going in the Dungeon....she trusted 2 people who tried to throw her under the bus then allowed them to do it again..
Old 11-01-2024, 11:13 AM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
…yeah, I was almost screaming at the TV for Ash to also play that same game that they were playing….I mean, that’s what we hope from a traitor, isn’t it…it wasn’t going to save her but it was then about helping the faithfuls in their search for the traitors…
I watched the uncloacked podcast with Ed Gamble interviewing her ,and Ash was still treating it like she was rooting for Paul & Harry as a team, I don't think she realised it was every man for themselves . The host was reminding her that the show is called ' The Traitors' , so basically she should never have seen Paul & Harry as her friends.

Her thinking was she thought if she kept Paul closer to her that it would keep her safe, which was ridiculous imo, as she was screwed . And it was clear as day she couldn't trust Paul or Harry ,they betrayed her twice . She wanted to have a chance to bite Paul back, but she never did . She wasted the round table big time.

Tonight when she's revealed as a traitor, I'm guessing she still covered for Paul & Harry. And just says " yes I am a traitor" .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 11-01-2024 at 11:30 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
traitors, uk