Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

International Big Brother Big Brother around the world!

Old 20-04-2008, 06:46 AM #1

Default BB Stars up for the Cup

Quote:
BB STARS UP FOR THE CUP
THEY both found fame in BB. But for this pair of Welsh Big Brother lasses, it’s E and C that are the letters that matter.

Imogen Thomas, the Llanelli-born beauty queen who wowed male viewers in the 2006 series, has revealed how she feels “more womanly” after a recent boob job saw her go from a C cup to a voluptuous E.

But Laura “Wangers” Williams, the bubbly Tylorstown chick who starred on the Channel 4 reality show the following year, has spoken of her relief at finally being able to lose the curves that earned her distinctive nickname.

The 24-year-old is on an NHS waiting list to shrink her bust from a massive J cup down to C after becoming sick of the back pain she was suffering.

But while Wangers prepares to go under the knife, Imogen is revelling in her sexy new look – which has seen her become the new face of cosmetic surgery firm Mya.

“I’m really pleased with my new image,” said the 25-year-old, who is opening a new nail bar – Imogen’s Nails – in Cardiff. “I feel much more womanly now. I like being curvy.”

The former Miss Wales 2003, who will be judging this year’s competition, added: “This is something I’ve always wanted to have done. When I was in the Big Brother house, I was wearing bikinis all the time and I felt like I wanted to have more up top.”

The 25-year-old, who is going out with Swansea footballer Matty Collins, splits her time between Wales and London, where she works as a model.

She admitted it was a competitive world, but said she would never be someone who wanted be super skinny.

“I love my food too much to be a size zero,” she said.

“Me and Matty will always eat takeaways and I’ll never eat a salad if we go out for a meal.”

While Imogen says her boob job has been for cosmetic reasons, it’s strictly a medical matter for Laura.

“I’m having my breasts reduced because my back is terrible,” she said.

“They’re going to be a lot higher and more pert. When I pick my boobs up at the moment they just hang – they’re really heavy.

“A plastic surgeon in London asked me if I wanted to have it done there but I’d rather do it on the NHS and be near my family. It’s medical rather than cosmetic, and I’m on the waiting list at the hospital in Llantrisant, so it should be in the next couple of weeks.

“I have a lump on the back of my neck because of the stress of carrying the weight. It goes away if it’s massaged, but I can hardly do that because it hurts too much.

“Apparently it will go when I have the operation because the stress on my back will be released.

“I thought I would be stuck with these boobs forever. But I’ll still be Wangers – I’ve had that nickname since I was 12 years old because my boobs have always been massive. I’m completely used to it, I don’t even think about it.”
Source: icWales
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 01:26 PM #2
BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Good for Laura. Hopefully this will give her more confidence. I remember someone asked Seány on his thread on DS if he would ask Luara to come on but he said that she is too sensitive and some of the comments about her weight might push her to depression!
MrGaryy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 01:33 PM #3

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Theres such thing as a J cup :O
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, cup, stars