Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

International Big Brother Big Brother around the world!

Old 30-05-2008, 04:55 PM #1
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Default The big Big Brother ballot

www.thesun.co.uk

TONIGHT'S Big Brother vote is dividing the nation - and even the former HOUSEMATES cannot agree a winner.

Millions of fans of the TV sensation have been ringing special hotlines all week to nominate one of the three remaining residents for the £70,000 prize.

Scouser Craig is still the clear bookies' favourite. But former residents including Andrew, Claire and Nichola are split over who should pocket the cash.

The ousted trio took to London's Trafalgar Square yesterday in a last-ditch bid to sway the voting.

Ex-housemate CLAIRE, who moved in after cheating "Nasty Nick" was thrown out last month, reckons pal Craig will top the poll.

She became very close to the fun-loving builder during her brief stay and the pair even enjoyed a playful romp under his duvet.

Last night she revealed: "I want Craig to win. He's a great guy, he's fun and he makes me laugh."

Ladies' man ANDREW, who was evicted in Week Three of the show's nine week run, threw his weight behind Anna.

He originally wanted Tom to win but says the lesbian ex-nun is now the most deserving winner.

Baldy artist NICHOLA, who left in Week Five, backed family man Darren, though she reckons Craig will walk away with the loot.

She said: "It will be the first time I have voted, and I will be voting for Darren. I want him to win because he is lovely, but I don't think he will. So many people think it's going to be Craig."

Irish hunk TOM, who left in Week Six, agrees Craig will pick up the £70,000 cheque.

He said: "I think he'll get the viewers' vote. He's the most honest one in there and has no hidden agenda. He's a nice fella and deserves to win."

Flirty MEL reckons Anna should take the prize. The pair failed to hit it off at first but became firm pals during the two weeks before Mel's eviction.

Mel, voted out last week, said: "I really want Anna to win. I got very close to her in the last few weeks and I wish her every success.

"I bonded with her most out of the three left now. On a friendship level I think she is the nicest."

Snooty SADA, who was axed in Week Two, REFUSED to say who she hopes will win.

But soon after leaving the camera-packed house she predicted a man would win - and insiders believe the drippy hippy will almost certainly be backing Anna.

Soon after her eviction, Sada said: "Although the women are much more articulate and deserving, I think one of the men will win.

"They are more ruthless and even plot against each other, whereas women more naturally look after each other."

Fellow evictee CAROLINE, who left in Week Four, will be rooting for dad-of-three Darren.

The blonde Brummie, who has just moved in with pal Nichola, said: "I think it might be Darren who wins.

"In the first week of the show I called him the armchair director because he was so lazy, but after that I thought he was great. He is a fabulous cook and has a fantastic sense of humour."

NICK reveals how he will be voting in his column.

C4 bosses expect up to FOUR MILLION calls by the time polls close at around 10.40pm tonight.

The winner will be announced by presenter Davina McCall soon afterwards.

All the evicted contestants will be at the show's East London studio set, to greet the three "survivors".

And producers were last night drafting in extra security to prevent a scuffle between Nichola, Caroline and Nick following their bust-up at this month's TV Quick awards.

Meanwhile Nick's bed and the famous purple Diary Room chair are going under the hammer in a Big Brother charity auction.

The one-off sale, to be broadcast live on C4 on Sunday, will raise money for Childline, Centrepoint, and Focus E15.

A show insider said: "Everything's up for grabs, including Nick's bed, duvet and pillow. Nothing has been washed or changed since you saw it on the show - it's all sold as seen."
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 06:05 PM #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Posted
www.thesun.co.uk

TONIGHT'S Big Brother vote is dividing the nation - and even the former HOUSEMATES cannot agree a winner.

Millions of fans of the TV sensation have been ringing special hotlines all week to nominate one of the three remaining residents for the £70,000 prize.

Scouser Craig is still the clear bookies' favourite. But former residents including Andrew, Claire and Nichola are split over who should pocket the cash.

The ousted trio took to London's Trafalgar Square yesterday in a last-ditch bid to sway the voting.

Ex-housemate CLAIRE, who moved in after cheating "Nasty Nick" was thrown out last month, reckons pal Craig will top the poll.

She became very close to the fun-loving builder during her brief stay and the pair even enjoyed a playful romp under his duvet.

Last night she revealed: "I want Craig to win. He's a great guy, he's fun and he makes me laugh."

Ladies' man ANDREW, who was evicted in Week Three of the show's nine week run, threw his weight behind Anna.

He originally wanted Tom to win but says the lesbian ex-nun is now the most deserving winner.

Baldy artist NICHOLA, who left in Week Five, backed family man Darren, though she reckons Craig will walk away with the loot.

She said: "It will be the first time I have voted, and I will be voting for Darren. I want him to win because he is lovely, but I don't think he will. So many people think it's going to be Craig."

Irish hunk TOM, who left in Week Six, agrees Craig will pick up the £70,000 cheque.

He said: "I think he'll get the viewers' vote. He's the most honest one in there and has no hidden agenda. He's a nice fella and deserves to win."

Flirty MEL reckons Anna should take the prize. The pair failed to hit it off at first but became firm pals during the two weeks before Mel's eviction.

Mel, voted out last week, said: "I really want Anna to win. I got very close to her in the last few weeks and I wish her every success.

"I bonded with her most out of the three left now. On a friendship level I think she is the nicest."

But soon after leaving the camera-packed house she predicted a man would win - and insiders believe the drippy hippy will almost certainly be backing Anna.

Soon after her eviction, Sada said: "Although the women are much more articulate and deserving, I think one of the men will win.

"They are more ruthless and even plot against each other, whereas women more naturally look after each other."

Fellow evictee CAROLINE, who left in Week Four, will be rooting for dad-of-three Darren.

The blonde Brummie, who has just moved in with pal Nichola, said: "I think it might be Darren who wins.

"In the first week of the show I called him the armchair director because he was so lazy, but after that I thought he was great. He is a fabulous cook and has a fantastic sense of humour."

C4 bosses expect up to FOUR MILLION calls by the time polls close at around 10.40pm tonight.

All the evicted contestants will be at the show's East London studio set, to greet the three "survivors".

And producers were last night drafting in extra security to prevent a scuffle between Nichola, Caroline and Nick following their bust-up at this month's TV Quick awards.

Meanwhile Nick's bed and the famous purple Diary Room chair are going under the hammer in a Big Brother charity auction.

The one-off sale, to be broadcast live on C4 on Sunday, will raise money for Childline, Centrepoint, and Focus E15.

A show insider said: "Everything's up for grabs, including Nick's bed, duvet and pillow. Nothing has been washed or changed since you saw it on the show - it's all sold as seen."
I would rather you spam to raise your post count.
Hugo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 06:05 PM #3

Why are you posting this stuff!
Old 30-05-2008, 06:06 PM #4
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by tooperfect
Quote:
www.thesun.co.uk

I would rather you spam to raise your post count.
Its not post count just posting an artical thats all.
Old 30-05-2008, 06:07 PM #5
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Posting todays BB news.
Old 30-05-2008, 06:07 PM #6

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Posting todays BB news.
You know, if you actually read the article, common sense would tell you that it's old and therefore not worth posting...
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 06:08 PM #7

Quote:
Quote:
Posting todays BB news.
Did you even read it? Because if you did then you would know its from the day of the BB1 final. That 9 years ago!
Old 30-05-2008, 06:08 PM #8

He's only posting BB news, like I would do if I found an article.

Thanks for posting, even though its goodness how many years old.
Xander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 06:09 PM #9
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Posting todays BB news.
Did you even read it? Because if you did then you would know its from the day of the BB1 final. That 9 years ago!
Exactly. Just what I was about to say!

The first line of the article sort of gives it away.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 06:09 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
He's only posting BB news, like I would do if I found an article about it.

Thanks for posting.
To be fair, there's a difference in posting news that's up-to-date and currently relevant. This article is about BB1 which was 8 years ago.
Old 30-05-2008, 06:10 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
He's only posting BB news, like I would do if I found an article about it.

Thanks for posting.
An article from the final day of BB1?
Old 30-05-2008, 06:10 PM #12

Quote:
Quote:
Posting todays BB news.
This is not todays news-THIS IS 8 YEARS AGO NEWS!
x_mel_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 06:12 PM #13
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Posting todays BB news.
Type in 'Big Brother on google news, Scrool down till you see ' The big Big Brother ballot' and see whos in the right. How am I soposed to know when it was originly posted, when the BB1 final was on I was 6 so I coudnt of known BB exist.
Old 30-05-2008, 06:14 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Type in 'Big Brother on google news, Scrool down till you see ' The big Big Brother ballot' and see whos in the right. How am I soposed to know when it was originly posted, when the BB1 final was on I was 6 so I coudnt of known BB exist.
OK, lets say that is the scenario.

There is NO series of BB currently taking place in the UK, and the article is about a final. Surely that means the final has already taken place, and therefore this is now old news?
Old 30-05-2008, 06:15 PM #15

To be fair, it does say 7 hours ago, so its a mistake made by the sun or google news.
Xander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 06:17 PM #16
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

And anyway when BB1 was on that was 6 and do you see 6 years old kids reading the newspaper.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ballot, big, big brother