Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:56 PM #1

Default Q&A with Charley

Quote:
Every day this week in the run-up to the launch of the new series, DS:BB is speaking to a different housemate from Big Brothers past. Next up, Charley Uchea from Big Brother 8. We caught up with the Lewisham loudmouth backstage at The Big Brother Launch Night Project to talk Chanelle, BB regrets and learn more about her forthcoming pop career.

It's very noisy there!
"It's very noisy. We've been on the alcohol!"

What have you been up to on the show?
"We've basically been talking about our time on Big Brother, what we think of the new house and things like that. It's been dead fun."

Have you spoken to Chanelle much since leaving the house?
"I have spoken to her, yeah. We're fine, we've got no problems. The programme's over now and we've got no grudges. We've not said too many words to each other. Tonight she said to me 'your dress is nice, like the dress'. And she looks nice today too, bless her."

Have you heard her single?
"I have, and I think it's quite good - but mine's hotter. Her's is called 'I Want It' and mine's called 'I Want It More'. It goes 'You say you want it, but I want it more.'"

Are you serious?
"I swear to God, I've got a single coming out. You've got to wait to hear it because I can't say too much about it. But it's coming soon and it's really hot. It's like funky house electro - that's the remix - and then the single version is R&B-hip hop."

Is it just one single or are there plans beyond that?
"It's just one single. I'm going to see how that goes and if everyone takes to it, I might release a few more. Who knows, next year I might be Mariah Carey with a bit of luck."

Meeting up with your housemates now, do you think they've changed much?
"A few of them have changed. Everyone's just the same really. I suppose it's just [a case of] smiling to the face and then when the backs are turned, people don't like each other. Personally I like to keep myself to myself. It's good to see them all again tonight, but I see them out anyway. We go clubbing. Not together, but we go to the same sort of clubs, so we see each other."

One year on, do you have any regrets about your time on BB?
"No, not really. The only regret is that stupid cows sold stories on me and made me look like a bad person, but apart from that I've got no regrets at all. I've done very well out of it, money-wise. It's been amazing and life-changing."

Would you ever go back on the show?
"If they asked me to go on the celebrity one, or the normal one as a guest, I definitely would. It's exciting being on TV."

Have you made friends with any housemates from other years?
"Yeah, I speak to a lot of them. Kinga's a lovely girl with a beautiful heart, bless her. I like speaking to people that I think are real, genuine people."

Apart from your single, what else do you have coming up?
"At the moment it's obviously got a lot busier because the next Big Brother is coming around, so there are lots of interviews and mag deals. I've also been doing lots of TV shows. I've done a sketch for The Kevin and something show, I can't remember what it's called."

Will you be watching the new series?
"Little bits of it, yeah. If I've got the time I will. I'm definitely a fan of Big Brother."
DSBB
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:59 PM #2

LMAO about her single.
KKBL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charley, qanda