Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:57 PM #1
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Default Day 14 - Saskia's in demand!

Day 14 - Saskia's in demand!
June 9, 2005, femalefirst http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/big_brother/59042004.htm

As Saskia's ankle injury left her prone on the floor, Maxwell and Anthony have been competing for her attentions. And they both tried unusual angles.

"I'm not a foot person, but you've got a cracking set of feet on you," said Anthony, with one of the least likely compliments the busty Londoner will have ever heard.

And when the naughty nurse limped into the Diary Room, Maxwell placed a skeleton outside the door, to scare her when she left.
"There you go. A smile on your face," said Maxwell, as she came out.

Anthony apologised again as the boys hovered over Saskia. "Honestly, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did that." But Saskia laughed off the pain.

"I've said you can stamp on me," Anthony offered, but Saskia wasn't interested in revenge. Maxwell, meanwhile, seemed more intent on trying to score brownie points as he ribbed Anthony over the state of his trousers.

But if he was edging ahead, he soon blew it, saying, "I've got an excuse. I had a wet dream last night." What, in your trousers?

"I'm getting hornier by the day," Anthony confessed as the boys stood over Saskia in her skimpy nurse's uniform. "Thoughts are entering my head about 10 times a day, like."

Derek: Saskia is a faker!

Derek, Craig and Lesley have agreed that they think Saskia is a faker.

While most of the Housemates are putting up with fictional injuries for the hospital task, Saskia is still suffering from a genuinely sore ankle after Anthony kicked her yesterday.

Not all the Housemates are sympathetic however, and Derek, Craig and Lesley think that she is making it all up.

Craig and Lesley stayed awake all night and when early riser Derek joined them, they speculated about the validity of Saskia's bad foot and planned to catch her out.
"I looked at it and there was no bruising," Derek whispered.

"Science said he thought that she was milking it," Craig happily joined in. "She was walking on it!" Lesley blurted out.

Saskia had told Derek that she would be waking up at 6.30am so that she could see the Big Brother doctor. The three Housemates discussed how they had probably ruined Saskia's game by all being awake when she had to get up, causing her to continue to hobble.

Maxwell wasn't bothered if she was making it up or not. He got up with Saskia at 6.30am after only a few hours sleep and helped her to the Diary Room for her doctor's appointment. He then had to wait outside for her so he could help her back to a seat.

Surely no one would go to that much effort to feign an injury, would they?
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
14, day, demand, saskia's