Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 22-06-2008, 03:35 PM #1
retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

retro physical

Favourites:

Default I\'d Do Anything - Nasty Nancy Love Lies Tore Me Apart

Quote:
OLIVER star Jodie Prenger's devastated ex has revealed how she really would do ANYTHING to get to the top.

Besotted Steve Greengrass considered himself well in, considered himself part of the family when Jodie agreed to be his bride nine weeks after they met.

But when she landed the role of Nancy in Oliver—after snatching victory in BBC1's I'd Do Anything from Andrew Lloyd Webber's favourite Jessie Buckley—he started reviewing the situation...

And when she told him I think I'd better think it out again and DUMPED him by text he realised she had just USED him to win votes.

"Now she's become a star she doesn't need me and has cruelly cast me aside," said Steve.
Sorry

"She just sent me a text on Tuesday saying, ‘I am sorry it has come to this. I will send you the ring back'.

"Jodie has been cold and calculating and I feel she just used me to help her hog the limelight and win the show."

The millionaire IT consultant revealed how Jodie, 29, had LIED to make herself look good, telling the world she had met her hubby-to-be at a salsa club when, in fact, she found Steve on a trawl of dating website Sugardaddie.com.

"That was one of her whopping lies because she was too embarrassed to tell the truth," he said. There are some real old guys on it and stunning sugar babes who want them for their money. I went along with her salsa story because she told me she loved me. I loved Jodie and I wanted to help her win." Fame-hungry Jodie's first TV appearance was on Living's The Biggest Loser in 2006. She went into the reality house weighing 18st 2lbs and lost more than eight stone.

It was the stunning picture of her winning figure from the show that tempted Steve as he searched for a date on the Sugardaddie website. He arranged to meet her in Manchester, between his home in Northampton and hers in Blackpool.

"When I saw her she had a bottle of red wine in her hand and was bubbling over with excitement. She told me, ‘I've never done anything like this before'."

That was the first of many lies. Steve said: "I fell for her. She'd put back on a lot of weight since the picture was taken—I'd guess about two stone. But I loved her bubbly personality." They had an Italian meal and went to a vodka bar, where they drank a line of shots before staggering back to his hotel for a bottle of wine.

When they got to his room she slipped out of her sexy red dress. "We ended up snogging on the bed. But her body wasn't great. She was quite big boned and everything was going south.

"I still thought she was great because of her fantastic, fun-loving personality and I loved her piercing blue eyes, although I later discovered they were just coloured contact lenses and her eyes were actually brown." As they cuddled up, Jodie told Steve she didn't want to have sex on a first date and fell asleep.The next morning she had a change of heart.

"Despite what Jodie had told me, we made love for the first time. I was completely smitten and Jodie seemed to feel the same about me." She even invited him to Blackpool to meet her parents. It was there she admitted she was already seeing someone when she'd had the first date with Steve.

"The day she met me in the hotel she went back the next day to her BOYFRIEND," he said. "I was stunned. Jodie had sex with me behind his back. She also admitted she had been using the Sugardaddie dating website for months.

"I was again stunned and said, ‘You told me I was your first internet date'. She was clearly embarrassed by it and admitted, ‘I lied to you.'

"Jodie admitted she had gone on another internet date the week after we first made love. But I forgave her because at that time we weren't committed to each other."

But the more they saw of each other, the deeper he fell. And when Jodie went for her first audition for I'd Do Anything in January, he went too.

"I heard Jodie sing for the first time when she drove me to her audition in Manchester. She put on her Oliver CD and sang Oom Pah-Pah. Jodie's voice was very loud, especially when I was so close to her, but it was fantastic." They queued for almost eight hours before Jodie got her first audition. "She did brilliantly and got through round after round. Jodie told the BBC we were on our third date and told them how I had supported her.

"During the second lot of auditions I was sitting at the back, but one of the BBC runners said, ‘Steve. We need you to sit at the front with Graham Norton. We want to film your and Graham's reactions as Jodie has her second audition.

"Our relationship became a focus of the show."

On their sixth date, Jodie declared her love for him and mentioned the M word..

Steve said: "I was flattered. Jodie told me, ‘Let's run off to Las Vegas and get married now'. I laughed, ‘Your mum would kill me!'"

But after they had known each other just nine weeks, he decided it was time to propose.

"I bought her an £8,000 Tiffany diamond ring and presented it to her after one of the shows in the BBC corridor."

Jodie responded by screaming with joy, putting the ring on and running into the BBC bar to tell everyone. Steve recalled: "The BBC started filming her and she told them, ‘I wish I could find a moon high enough to jump over'."

But two weeks before the final of the show, she started to go cold on him.

"She used to always call me and text me every day. But one night she didn't and said it was because she had gone out and left her phone indoors. Then I saw a picture of her in the papers the next day with the phone on top of her handbag."
Proud

On the day of the final he bought her a massive bunch of flowers and wrote her a poem telling her how proud he was.

"I left the poem with the flowers. After she won I saw my flowers lying in the corner. And she hadn't even bothered to open the envelope.

"There was also a weird atmosphere with her parents, who had been really nice towards me. They suddenly seemed alienated with me and I couldn't understand why." When Jodie was voted the winner, she left her fiancé out of the celebrations.

"When I went to congratulate Jodie, she hardly spoke to me and didn't even give me a hug. Despite being her fiancé, she treated me like a total stranger. She went off to a party and I wasn't even invited."

It soon became clear the relationship was on the rocks. "Jodie became more and more distant,' he said. But he was still gutted when she broke it off. "We had only been engaged two months," he said. "She just used our love story to make her stand out on the show."

Jodie has tried to up her profile with a marriage proposal before— demanding former love Ryan Brooks, 27, pop the question during The Biggest Loser. Ryan refused: "I didn't want to be part of her circus." They split soon after.

Now as Jodie prepares for the West End show, Steve is nursing a broken heart.

"My job was finished when Jodie won the final and afterwards I was totally pushed out.

"Jodie knows what she wants, she goes all-out to get it."
Source

I have said since Week 1 that I disliked her..
xDramatick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 03:41 PM #2
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

I never knew she could be so nasty, I have totally gone off her now and I don't think I want to see her in the show now.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 09:17 PM #3
retro physical

Favourites:

retro physical

Favourites:

I feel so sorry for him =[
xDramatick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags