Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 30-07-2008, 05:55 AM #51

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon

I would vote them all out if I could

I hate cheats.
Then dont vote at all, BB cheated you when they asked you to vote to evict Nkki Graham, and then put her back so what was this a mistake or did we all not here the rules properly.

NO!!!! I think you'll find BB cheated, your double standards Red are incredible, if you really dont like cheating you would not be encouraging people to throw away thier money on a system thats been tried and tested and blatently seen to be cheating US ALL, and one that BB themselves anknowledged eventually that they HAD been guilty of.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 08:43 AM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by Cornflake81
its funny cause the authour is going on, trying to make guys like luke innocent. How many times has luke attempted to sway votes.
I don't know yet if Luke or Dale was involved in the cheating, if they were I will ad them to the list of cheats on the thread title. They should be exposed for they are as much as the others.

In my eyes the distinction between talking about nominations and outright cheating is clear. Cheating involves deception, the pulling wool over peoples eyes to hide what you are doing, that what happened by all accounts yesterday.

Talking about nominations is bed enough and Big Brother hasn't been hard enough on the housemates in this series, but outright cheating is disgusting. I support the Big Brothers actions although I do feel they could have done more than use the prison to stop people talking about nominations in the first place and the idea of the nominations pod seems to have backfired on them.

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
BB cheated you when they asked you to vote to evict Nkki Graham, and then put her back so what was this a mistake or did we all not here the rules properly.
It was the way Big Brother decided to play the game that year. I think it was a horrible mistake in terms of series to put her back in the house. In fact I will go as far as saying putting any mentally unstable person in the house in the first place is not a good idea. Nikki and other housemates that year had mental health issues that were on going. But that is another subject that already has been discussed on the site.

Nikki aside, the general principle putting old housemates back in the house with a chance to win is wrong, especially when they have been voted out by the public. It is like sticking two fingers up at the public and saying we don't care how you voted we know better. Big Brother were wrong to do what the they did in series 7, that and putting another ex-housemate back in the house in the celebrity spin off, namely Jade Goddy, ultimately cost them viewers for the following series and nearly cost them the whole show.

However we are not discussing putting old housemates back in the house. We are discussing what the cheats in the house deserve. They brought this upon themselves.

Nasty Nick was thrown out of the house for making up a code to discuss nominations, why should these housemates be treated differently? I'm sure if it was one housemate that would have happened, however, in this case 7 housemate or more decided to cheat the nomination system and us. Big Brother couldn't throw out half the house, but they had to do something so they put them up for the public vote so we could decide what to do with the cheats.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zatarra
Of course it is. Fans of Luke and Dale will think it's a great idea
Personally it wouldn't have mattered who was up this week I would still have agreed with Big Brother decision to put them up for the public vote and encourage people to vote out the cheats, or the ring leaders of the plot. As I have said above I will add Lukes and Dales name to the list if they were involved in all this.
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 09:46 AM #53

Luke always cheats. The other week he said he'd nominate Happy House and Cookie Love. Who could that be talking about? Hmmmmm. So, I'll be voting Luke, the real cheat.
Sam1994 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 09:48 AM #54

According to the rules any discussion about nominations is banned. It does not matter if its outright or with a code. I am sure that had they so chosen to BB could have stopped this a lot sooner, but it obviously suited them to let it run and capture as many as suited them. You could speculate they waited for a particular housemate to get involved? With so many now up BB themselves have changed the probable outcome. They do it every year, its part of the BB game.
Weirdchild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 10:14 AM #55

Quote:
Originally posted by Weirdchild
According to the rules any discussion about nominations is banned. It does not matter if its outright or with a code.
But the use of code implies they were out to fool Big Brother, that is what is different. It not simple "talking about nominations" it is cheating by trying to get round the system and not be discovered by Big Brother.

I feel Big Brother hasn't been hard enough on people simply "talking about nominations" this series, those caught should have not only gone to prison, but should have been given a official warning and been banned from nominating the following week.

Quote:
I am sure that had they so chosen to BB could have stopped this a lot sooner, but it obviously suited them to let it run and capture as many as suited them.
Maybe tonights highlights show might shed some light on why they didn't stop it sooner. It could be they just thought it would make good entertainment for the viewers.

Quote:
You could speculate they waited for a particular housemate to get involved?
I guess we will never know.

Quote:
With so many now up BB themselves have changed the probable outcome.
The housemates have changed the probable outcome by cheating and getting themselves put up for the public vote by their actions. I'm sure they have watched the show and knows what Big Brother has done in the past to people that cheat.

Quote:
They do it every year, its part of the BB game.
If it is part of the game we can't complain when they do this sort of thing.
Old 31-07-2008, 12:05 AM #56

As I said I have added Luke and Dale to the list.....

There are 9 cheating scum bags in the house.
Old 31-07-2008, 12:09 AM #57
Classic

Classic

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
As I said I have added Luke and Dale to the list.....

There are 9 cheating scum bags in the house.
lol bet your a scream. Oh its 2 scum bags... Luke & dale
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 12:29 AM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
lol bet your a scream. Oh its 2 scum bags... Luke & dale
No.

I added them because I said I would. If they cheated and they did they deserve the same fate.

I want the cheats gone, I don't care who they are.
Old 31-07-2008, 10:26 AM #59

i think your half right red moon. not all the hms have cheated.
iow97 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cheats, dale, darnell, kat, luke, maysoon, mo, rachel, rex, stuart, vote