Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 04-07-2005, 10:55 AM #1

Default Are people seeing Makosi in a different light?

Are people seeing Makosi in a different light?

Makosi isn't my favourite. I haven't really got a favourite, as most of them get on my nerves at some point. I had respect for Makosi after the Saskia argument and the secret mission tasks. However, after last nights antics I feel that Makosi has really let herself down, and other women. I thought Saskia's "hand jobs" looked tacky, but this behaviour!

I am not a prude by any means, but the frolics in the pool looked cheap and tacky. Orlaith is a cheap tart. Inviting some random bloke to suck on her boobs. Makosi was just as bad but at least she has known Anthony for 5 weeks!

Why oh why did Makosi let her standards slip to such an extent? Especially the blatant hussy invitation to Maxwell. Was it the drink? Was she bored? Was she horny? Who Cares, it went a bit far. Am I the only one who thinks this way? Is there an amateur physiologist out there who can psychoanalyse this behaviour, which in all honesty has left me feeling bemused and wanting a shower.

Even Kamal, Makosi's shadow wasn't too pleased. Should be interesting how that relationship turns out. Do you think people will be against her, or see her in a different light because of this? Do die hard Makosi fans still love her regardless?

Yes people get up to much worse in the real world. But this is often in the privacy of their own home. Unless you're in Ibiza or some random Greek Island. These latest antics have turned me off BB I'm afraid. However, I can''t help thinking that if I was Scandinavian that I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

PS- Get Craig out. Unrequited love my @rse.
OPL73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:02 AM #2

I agree I think the antics in the pool went too far as well, they were all just getting off with each other and I know a lot of it was probably down to drink but in my opinion that's no excuse, I mean I don't go behaving like that when im full of the drink I would be so ashamed
Debz81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:10 AM #3

I think it was just a biot of fun for them.I think you all would be erm...sexually fustrated in the house for that long,well I know I would be.
Lance is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:23 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance
I think it was just a biot of fun for them.I think you all would be erm...sexually fustrated in the house for that long,well I know I would be.

Yeah well there's a time and a place. Saskia and Maxwell where under a quilt and they get slagged off? Makosi is a tart, bet her Mum and Dad are sooo proud of her.
_bubs_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:55 AM #5

I think the whole Saskia and Maxwell situation was a slightly different scenario.

They were doing things in the same room when people were trying to sleep. Right next to somebody's bed for crying out loud! I'd be upset if I was in the comfort of a bed and some trollop and jack the lad started it up the next bed. It would make me feel sick. Unless you're the type of person who would get off on this then you can't really not sympathise with Kamal's reaction. People needed to sleep.

When they first did it people said all they needed to ask for was a little privacy. Yet they didn't.

In regard to the Makosi situation (which was heavily edited I might add) Yes they got up to no good ( I don't think they went all the way, just a lot of grinding in my opinion) but they were in the pool. People could move out and leave them to it. My gripe is that they did it in front of the camera's and in front of folk-even though they slithered away.

I think I'm forgetting the main culprit here actually- Alcohol.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:59 AM #6
Banned

Banned

And? Makosi and Ant were doing it infront of people..
SMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:01 PM #7

Don't get your nickers in a twist. It's only a TV Show. Didn't I already stress the point above regarding in front of people? I suggest you read the last part of my post again.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:03 PM #8
Banned

Banned

huh what are you on about? i'm calm mate my post wasn't a nasty post it was just a point
Old 04-07-2005, 12:09 PM #9

If people could get out of the pool then people could get out of the bedroom! And i dont 'get off on it' but Kemals reaction was wrong. All he had to do was say something politely. 'Magazine deal'? that was an insult!! Plus if Saskia is a Trollop what is Makosi?? People have a right to be in that pool and not have to get out because two people are gettin it on!!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:12 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by _bubs_
If people could get out of the pool then people could get out of the bedroom! And i dont 'get off on it' but Kemals reaction was wrong. All he had to do was say something politely. 'Magazine deal'? that was an insult!! Plus if Saskia is a Trollop what is Makosi?? People have a right to be in that pool and not have to get out because two people are gettin it on!!
You can't really expect people to get up out of their beds just to let Max and Saskia get it on!! And Kemal was spot on with the magazine deal jibe. Clearly it was close to the truth, as evidenced by their reaction.
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:15 PM #11

It was the 'And' reply I responded to. Yes you haven't been nasty, but you are obviously a Maxwell and Saski fan. Like a Lioness protecting her young. It's a TV show. We don't know these people. Some people really amaze me.

Even I get caught up in it sometimes, then I have to take a step back and think God, do we really care?
Old 04-07-2005, 12:18 PM #12
Banned

Banned

Like a Lioness protecting her young...WTF?
Old 04-07-2005, 12:19 PM #13

Quote:
I've already explained my reaction to Makosi's antics. Have you people actually read the above? Or do you just skirt over it, and react without thinking or reading? Let me gues you're about 17 right?
Old 04-07-2005, 12:21 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by SMC
Like a Lioness protecting her young...WTF?
Apologies SMC, wrong person. Was intended for bubs.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:24 PM #15

If i am 17 what would that have to do with it?Go on spit it out
Old 04-07-2005, 12:28 PM #16

When it comes down to it I get angry about how Maxwell and Saskia are slagged off and its ok for Ant and Makosi. Yes i do think Max and Saskia could have been a bit more discreet but did anyone ever say anythin? (appart for Kemals bitchy remark) if they had they i'd bet that they would have apologised. However Ant and Makosi just went for it in front of people and I think that it was wrong.
Yes it is only a TV program but people are allowed their opinions, just like you are allowed yours. Doesn't mean I like it though
Old 04-07-2005, 12:30 PM #17

Quote:
If i am 17 what would that have to do with it?Go on spit it out
I don't need to , you knwow what I mean. Hmm says it all really.

Lets just agree to disagree on this one shall we?
Old 04-07-2005, 12:36 PM #18

I feel more justified in slagging Maxwell and Saskia off for what they did, os IMO it was a calculated effort by Saskia to get a name for herself on the outside. Her biggest fear was that she would be forgotten, as she said herself, people voted out this early usually aren't remembered. Thats what annoyed me about it, and thats why the magazine jibe was so fitting.

With Ant and Makosi, it was drunken rubbish taken a little bit too far. Makosi clearly has a little thing for Anthony and when they both got drink in them last night, the inevitable happened. I don't really blame either of them for it, it doesn't seem as desperate as Saskia's bedding of Maxwell.

I think the night started out for Makosi as an effort to get Maxwell, cos she knew if she could get Maxwell, then he lose a lot of support outside the house as essentially he'd be cheating on Saskia. Plus it would be one in the eye for the watching Saskia. When Max wasn't playing ball, the drink, Orlaith and Anthony's constant horniness (!!) resulted in what we all saw.

Her gameplan slipped a little cos Kemal and Vanessa are doubting her now, so this is an important week for Makosi to keep her hold over those two as well as expanding her influence in the house.
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:43 PM #19

The way Makosi and Orlaith were acting last night in the pool, it was so obvious they were competing to see who could get Anthony to do more and the looks they were giving each other were so funny, i used to like Makosi but ive gone off her a lot, i dont really have a favourite, but Sciene is going up in my opinion!
Ella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:45 PM #20

yes she cant handle her drink and had to have sex with anthony to make her even more liked, shes playing a game but i dont think shes winning it! earlier on in the show she was sayin to orlaith that she hates them 3 left in team saskia but was determined to get off with maxwell who didnt want to know her...well who would shes horrible! she was only trying it on with him to make saskia jelous on the outside, shows what sort of person she is and how much of a coward she was to not do it when saskia was in the house!! and now shes gona too far and kemal and vanessa have seen what shes really like! haha get her out
hass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:45 PM #21

Look, were all human , weve all got individual opinions. OPL73 is right, lets agree to disagree. But i do resent the implication about being 17. Yes I am 17 but that doesnt mean that I havnt got a brain or that i dont know how to use it. We were having a discussion and you had to bring age into it? Have I insulted you? No. When it comes down to it i dont like nastiness, not when its uncalled for (in the house).
Old 04-07-2005, 12:47 PM #22

Makosi wouldn't have even looked ay Maxwell that way if Saskia was there, Maxwell isnt going to do anything with her, he misses Saskia so much already and Makosi im sorry to say is NOT a virgin i mean ive never known a virgin to act like that...!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:49 PM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Makosi wouldn't have even looked ay Maxwell that way if Saskia was there, Maxwell isnt going to do anything with her, he misses Saskia so much already and Makosi I'm sorry to say is NOT a virgin i mean ive never known a virgin to act like that...!
I agree with everything you've said
Old 04-07-2005, 12:49 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Makosi wouldn't have even looked ay Maxwell that way if Saskia was there, Maxwell isnt going to do anything with her, he misses Saskia so much already and Makosi I'm sorry to say is NOT a virgin i mean ive never known a virgin to act like that...!
Yeah I agree, did she not change her mind and tell everyone she wasn't a virgin?
Debz81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:51 PM #25

Yeah thanks you two! Hmm im not sur eif she cahnged her mind to be honest, but i think sparks are going to fly between Makosi and Orlaith soon, like i sed before the looks they were giving each other last nite were hilarious!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
light, makosi, people