Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:57 PM #1
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Default Polly Hudson Gives Her Opinion On The Housemates

THE SUMMER OF BRUV: POLLYMETER

KEMEL

DURING his chanting he whispered, "Please protect Sam, she's been struggling" even though he doesn't really like her. Sweet. LOVE him saying, "I feel like nestling in his hairy armpit!" HATE that he was talking about Anthony.

CRAIG

LOVING the way he's thrown himself into his pregnancy, even beginning to develop symptoms etc. Ruined it a bit by announcing that he wants his own chat show post BB. Yeah, good luck with that Craig.

SASKIA

SLIPPING down after telling Maxwell being second best to football would "do her head in" if she was his girlfriend. In other words, she is seriously thinking about going out with him - and not just to terrify herself out of boredom.

MAKOSI

FANCYING Anthony, ("His feet are really hairy but his upper body is good"), being nice to Vanessa ("I'm so proud of you") Bleurgh. I want the naughty, rude, mischievous, minxy, sarcastic, funny Makosi of Week One back please.

SCIENCE

HASN'T argued for at least five seconds, is wearing a funny hat with dangly bits over the ears, advised the patient with a broken leg to "drink lots of water" during hospital task. All good, but can he keep it up?

LESLEY

CURRENTLY the bookies' favourite to be evicted - I implore and beseech you not to let this happen. I know she's annoying but let's face it, we've got bigger - and by bigger I mean more boring - fish to fry this, um, Fryday.

MAXWELL

LAST night Maxwell ate a beef stock cube "for a giggle". Ooh, by the way, have you heard about the company that's giving away free money to every caller? Really! Just ring 09016 16 16 08.

ANTHONY

MAXWELL eats a stock cube, so does Anthony. Maxwell has his nipple hair plucked, so does Anthony. Would Anthony jump off a cliff if Maxwell did? No, really, let's find out.

ROBERTO

OOH Matron. Not. Mind you, I suppose he does have all the sex appeal of Hattie Jacques! For the record, nomination twists were invented to get rid of bullying bores like this. Make it so.

DEREK

NASTY Nick is sooo five years ago, yet Derek's trying to influence nominations, even writing two S's (Sam and Saskia) on Makosi's foot. If he wants to leave as much as he says, why doesn't he?

SAM

YESTERDAY the group thought they might have failed twice on the hospital task because of Sam. When they checked with her, she told them, "I don't give a ****!" That's the spirit Sam, you team-player, you!

VANESSA

SHE might be an annoying blabbermouth who messed up the entire nomination process but at least she owned up to the group straight away, eh? Great. Now let's vote the boring bitch out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 02:09 AM #2

No surprises that an employee of Heat magazine is backing Lesley to stay in.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 09:29 AM #3

Another update from Polly...

Quote:

DEREK

On Anthony: "A heterosexual man would want to be near Orlaith and he isn't... only on Saturday because he was drunk. He's from the north of England, a backward place... in 10 years' time, he'll have a boyfriend."

Nuff said.

SCIENCE

He MUST stay, you get me? His relationship with Derek is genius and, yes, he's outspoken, but only on serious matters - "Those fish fingers were soft. I don't like them soft, I like them crunchy."

KEMAL

Absolutely love it that, when Science hit him with a pillow, the worst threat he could think of was: "You hit me again and I swear I will strip naked and rub myself over you."

CRAIG

Goes up purely for saying: "Norwich is more trendy in a lot of ways than London is. The belts are out of this world." Also announced: "I could eat Scotch eggs for eternity".

MAKOSI

I do so want to like her... but how can you know your pregnant just two days after having sex? And didn't she say they didn't have sex anyway? At least she's seen through Orlaith...

EUGENE

Getting a bit bored of feeling sorry for him now... especially since he bitched that he can stand Science's company "only in small doses"...have you ever been introduced to yourself, Eugene?

VANESSA

I hate the way she's been let into Makosi and Kemal's gang but, instead of being grateful - as she sooo should be she - keeps trying to turn them against each other. Wish she was nominated.

ANTHONY

Yesterday, dummy Anthony spent about six hours examining Craig's foot. Yes, really. "You've got good toes. Textbook. It's a bit overweight, your foot, but your toes are spot on." How relieved Craig must be.

ORLAITH

To quote Makosi: "She's two-faced, she can't say no, she's a weak woman. I can't stand weak women who use their bodies... she's very pretty but that's all there is to it. I don't like mouse-like people, marshmallow type people." Me neither.

MAXWELL

Beautiful behaviour from Prince Charming - the loyal, loved-up lout invited Orlaith into his bed (Saskia has been gone three days), then refused to close the loo door so he could talk to the boys while doing a poo.

GONE

MARY,SAM,LESLEY,ROBERTO,KINGA,SASKIA
Article Daily Mirror
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
housemates, hudson, opinion, polly