Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 29-08-2008, 04:58 AM #26

Good post.

I love Mo.

Lose Davina.
ruination is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 06:09 AM #27

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny
if you say that mo been treated fairly your as blind as mikey. even mikey has said hes being bulied by other housemates with the greedy mo coments. and thats in the house. hes being more bullied outside the house and he cant do anything about it.
Look up bullying in a dictionary ... "bullied outside the house" while he is INSIDE the house.... wha?
I think you mean people call him greedy and gross because he is a human garbage bin and it seems like in his house hold he had to fight for every scrap of food... we're just calling it the way we see it.
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 07:37 AM #28

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Josie

so its all about you liking Mo...

oh well if davina has been biased i agree with her!
Barbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 08:18 AM #29

david purdy can you just get over it, davina is an awesome presenter and does a great job, she is the face of big brother and she is allowed to do and say what she thinks of the HM's so don't criticise her for liking Mo because none of the public except you and a couple of others actually like him so she is voicing the opinion of the public.
BBkid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 12:14 PM #30

oh you MEH
lolester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 12:37 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by BBkid
david purdy can you just get over it, davina is an awesome presenter and does a great job, she is the face of big brother and she is allowed to do and say what she thinks of the HM's so don't criticise her for liking Mo because none of the public except you and a couple of others actually like him so she is voicing the opinion of the public.
Yeah, that just about explains why she's on every 'UK Top 10 worst Celeb list,' and why she's in such popular demand atm.

No ones the face of Big Brother, and if anything was, it's the eye. Davina doesn't appear or any adverts, promotional bilboards, she's barely been mentioned on the C4 site until this year when she was given her own video blog and above all, she makes an appearance once a week. I'm not sure who made this 'Face of Big Brother' thing up.
Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 01:03 PM #32

mo. mo has been treated unfairly?? i think not. the fact is that mo didnt have a cat in hells chance of winning, ever. do not try and make it out like he did, and say big brother is a fixer, cos they aint. the housemates call him that for a reason, and u cant know the full extent of his alledged greediness until you get in there. davina can say what the hell she likes, she doesnt have an influence. mo should not win, and will come sixth or fifth. even when alex bullied him, no one said he shud win like they usually do, cos he is one of the worst housemates ever. he is boring, rude, bum licking, two faced and a bully. he is desperate for a girl friend and makes it so obvious in the way he treats sara, trying to bribe her for a kiss. he acts like a child half the time, which is not good. he throws little tantrums when he doesnt get food or alcohol. he stands by darnell all the time.

moving on to darnell, darnell is a bully, a vicious bully. if you went into work and said what he said the next place you woiuld be is court;. he should have been thrown out by now. he wont win, and will come last or second last. the housemates didnt nominate him because they know that, after his treatment of sara, he will push them one place up in the final. just like mo. he wont win so they are trying to get rid of the faves. how you can support a bully david purdy is beyond me. you cannot deny that what he has said is very rude, more rude than alex in fact, it is sexual harrassment and it is down right shameful.

back to mo. mo is head of house because everyone knows he wont win and therefore will allow them a better finishing position in the final. everyone who nominated him as head of house knows that, he is deadwood, and will go first, saving them from doing so. he is not as bad a bully as darnell, but still a bully. he said to sara

'kiss me for 10 seconds and i will give you a cider'

if you heard someone say that to your sister you would give them a wallop. he has not behaved in the way a deserved winner should. to be honest, what davina says is trivial, cos the crowd can say what they like, and they can influence votes, so there. in my opiinion mohammad and darnell should have gone earlier. can davina not have an opinion?? if she cant, then why do we have BBBM, cos their opinions might influence votes.

mohammad has not been dehumanized in anyway. no matter what davina says millions of people will not like him anyway. why dont u include some questions about other people. clearly it is you that is bias. he stole from rebecca, so she had the right to cut up his belt. davina always asks housemates what they think of other housemates. so they dont like mohammad, does that mean that part of the interview shouldnt be shown. it is live and BB cant control what they say. they say bad things about others as well. just face it, mohammad is a bad housemate, who is greedy and lazy, and a bully, and most of all BORING!!

DARNELL is a bully, the worst ever, just as bad as jade goody. that would land you in court if you said it on the outside. you cant say it, and people pity him because he is partially sighted and albino. when he was up for eviction with mohammad, he said

'the two black guys in the house up, i wonder why.'

ffs that is pathetic. he is a joke and tries to get pity by making people think he will leave, or by mentioning his partial sightedness. nither should winn, neither should have been let in.
rhombus92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 01:08 PM #33

why is rex still in the house yet he spat at nicole?
jonsep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 01:12 PM #34

i didnt see the spit so i cant comment but if so then he should have been removed. was it spiteful or playful??
Old 29-08-2008, 01:14 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by rhombus92
i didnt see the spit so i cant comment but if so then he should have been removed. was it spiteful or playful??
go into the rex subsection.
Old 29-08-2008, 01:18 PM #36

ok that spit was really bad, he probablyy should have been thrown out, but i guess nicole didnt complain. me thinks favouritism
Old 29-08-2008, 01:19 PM #37

Quote:
Originally posted by rhombus92
ok that spit was really bad, he probablyy should have been thrown out, but i guess nicole didnt complain. me thinks favouritism
hes got away with all kinds
Old 29-08-2008, 01:44 PM #38

who gives a flying ****. everyones entitles to like or dislike anyone
Nutters22000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 01:58 PM #39

If we're gonna ask Davina a question why waste it on Mo? LMAO!
_Seth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
29th, august, davina, read